Author Topic: Trump: To be arrested on Tuesday 3-21-23?  (Read 16549 times)

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
Re: Trump: To be arrested on Tuesday 3-21-23?
« Reply #375 on: April 07, 2023, 02:48:16 PM »
Im Canadian, so no American political affiliation here, but,....I do not and will never understand how anyone, no matter who you voted for, at this point think Biden is a better president than Trump. I flat out refuse to believe the States is better off now than when Trump was in charge. Do Democrats just hang on to their beliefs because "Trump is bad man" and dems wont let their ego admit they were wrong? I mena cmon, Biden is god fucking awful

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: April 07, 2023, 02:56:57 PM »
Im Canadian, so no American political affiliation here, but,....I do not and will never understand how anyone, no matter who you voted for, at this point think Biden is a better president than Trump. I flat out refuse to believe the States is better off now than when Trump was in charge. Do Democrats just hang on to their beliefs because "Trump is bad man" and dems wont let their ego admit they were wrong? I mena cmon, Biden is god fucking awful
Ask any American to tell them why they think Biden is a good President without mentioning Trump.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #377 on: April 07, 2023, 02:59:38 PM »
Ask any American to tell them why they think Biden is a good President without mentioning Trump.

my mom is as left wing as any human, and I said to her Biden is awful, and her only response is "hes better than what was in there". 100% of her Biden talk includes talking shit aobut Trump

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: April 07, 2023, 10:54:02 PM »
Since you stated yourself that your mind is closed via "I flat out refuse to believe"... what would be the point of anyone responding?

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #379 on: April 07, 2023, 10:57:07 PM »
Since you stated yourself that your mind is closed via "I flat out refuse to believe"... what would be the point of anyone responding?

Shut up phagget

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #380 on: April 08, 2023, 03:09:00 AM »
Shut up phagget

If these TDS libturdz had an ounce of common sense, they would not only hate Trump, but they would despise the pant-shitter and his horrid corruption.

I hated Bush Jr, but liked Clinton. I did not like Trump one bit at first, but how great the country was slowly becoming was enough to get me to like what he was doing.
Then shitter tanked things in record time.

But they seem to side-step any Libtard thread and ignore whats going on out there.
From the border, to record inflation, to wokeness, to pushing hate on the right, etc.

They cannot see anything past their horrid TDS, and very sensitive and woman like feelings. Mean tweets hurt them badly...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #381 on: April 08, 2023, 03:14:10 AM »
If these TDS libturdz had an ounce of common sense, they would not only hate Trump, but they would despise the pant-shitter and his horrid corruption.

I hated Bush Jr, but liked Clinton. I did not like Trump one bit at first, but how great the country was slowly becoming was enough to get me to like what he was doing.
Then shitter tanked things in record time.

But they seem to side-step any Libtard thread and ignore whats going on out there.
From the border, to record inflation, to wokeness, to pushing hate on the right, etc.

They cannot see anything past their horrid TDS, and very sensitive and woman like feelings. Mean tweets hurt them badly...

Can you imagine if Hillary had won in 2016? It would be even worse right now.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: April 08, 2023, 06:17:44 AM »
Can you imagine if Hillary had won in 2016? It would be even worse right now.

2030 plan is going to happen regardless. The planning in place has been going on for decades. A 4 year term is just a speed bump.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #383 on: April 08, 2023, 12:59:35 PM »
"Libtardz"  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ::)

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #384 on: April 08, 2023, 08:01:57 PM »
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1644897165561430016

BREAKING: UFC crowd breaks out in USA! USA! USA! chant as Trump rises and waves at the area

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: April 08, 2023, 08:46:52 PM »

But that's not what he said..

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #386 on: April 12, 2023, 02:24:36 PM »
LOL

Trump asking for preferential treatment because he committed a crime.

DUMBEST President ever!

😆😆😆

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #387 on: April 12, 2023, 02:29:13 PM »

2030 plan is going to happen regardless. The planning in place has been going on for decades. A 4 year term is just a speed bump.

is it though?   i dont think things are going as planned for the p.t.b, at least not on the time table they where hoping for, i bet its turning into 2033 on their drawing board

i dont think the ukraine war was part of the original plan, i think its a plan B in response to vax mandate rejection and protests

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #388 on: April 16, 2023, 11:02:10 PM »
New Rule: Affairs of State