Author Topic: Biden: He told me I was a ‘pretty girl’  (Read 365 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Biden: He told me I was a ‘pretty girl’
« on: March 19, 2023, 04:46:42 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/04/joe-biden-allegations-physical-behavior-women

“He then put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead while he talked to me. I was so shocked that it was hard to focus on what he was saying. I remember he told me I was a ‘pretty girl’,” Kohnert-Yount told the Post in a statement.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Biden: He told me I was a ‘pretty girl’
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 03:53:32 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/04/joe-biden-allegations-physical-behavior-women

“He then put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead while he talked to me. I was so shocked that it was hard to focus on what he was saying. I remember he told me I was a ‘pretty girl’,” Kohnert-Yount told the Post in a statement.

Do you find this odd? I do. It is almost like 'comparing apples and oranges'.
Donald Trump, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s. The accusations have resulted in three instances of litigation: Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for sexual harassment but agreed to forfeit her sexual harassment claim as part of a settlement she received relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump accused her of lying about her sexual misconduct allegations against him. E. Jean Carroll alleged in New York magazine that Trump raped her in a department store dressing room in 1995 or 1996.

Joe Biden was accused of sexual assault by Tara Reade in 2020. What ever happened with this? Is it in the courts? No. Did he pay her hush money? No.

Whatever happened with Ashley Biden, a drug addict who left her personal diary under a mattress in a Palm Beach, Florida halfway house where she stayed during one of her rehab stints? The diary reportedly details her drug abuse, sex addiction and her being “hypersexualized.”

In that diary, Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate.”

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Biden: He told me I was a ‘pretty girl’
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 07:35:42 AM »
Biden finger-rapes her, all is brushed under  the rug ^^^...

Trump pays a hooker from a time when he wasnt in office (go arrest him)   ::)

Most corrupt people in history.. Nazi-like...