Author Topic: Lets catch our breath  (Read 7003 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Lets catch our breath
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2023, 04:28:57 PM »
Maybe democratic policies ruining California have caused The Scott to lash out after he stepped in homeless shit that wouldn't be there if democrats pulled their heads out of their asses?

Or maybe he's not angry at all and can curse your life and family without anger? ;)

I was just in Sacramento and I swear it smelled like human feces in several places.  Absolutely disgusting.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2023, 04:31:47 PM »
I was just in Sacramento and I swear it smelled like human feces in several places.  Absolutely disgusting.
And that's not the worst place in CA. Homeless people are all over the place, any time you get close to a freeway they build their encampments, behind any business, at the bus stops...crazy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2023, 04:36:52 PM »
And that's not the worst place in CA. Homeless people are all over the place, any time you get close to a freeway they build their encampments, behind any business, at the bus stops...crazy.

One of the first things I saw when leaving the airport was a huge homeless encampment along the side of a road. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2023, 04:39:52 PM »

How truly sad that America in many DummyCrat states has decended to that level .
WTF are those supposedly in charge doing & allowing ever more illegal immigrants in .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2023, 05:24:25 PM »
How truly sad that America in many DummyCrat states has decended to that level .
WTF are those supposedly in charge doing & allowing ever more illegal immigrants in .

Blue state morass.  There has been a mass individual and business exodus from California to Texas and Florida. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2023, 05:26:53 PM »
It's getting close to the end of the month.  He is having to ration his anti depressant meds.  He only gets a set amount each month.  Has to take extra at the start of the month when the family visits.  Sucks.  More for them than him.

You are a supporter of pedophilia.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2023, 05:41:29 PM »
Maybe democratic policies ruining California have caused The Scott to lash out after he stepped in homeless shit that wouldn't be there if democrats pulled their heads out of their asses?

Or maybe he's not angry at all and can curse your life and family without anger? ;)

I am disgusted by what these putrid pussies support with their votes and I am sickened by anyone that would vote for a party devoted to the destruction of the innocence of children and the sanctity of real families.  That would be the Democratic Party. 

These idiots here support pedophilia with their votes and their posts here.  They feel they are so clever and above reproach.  FTN.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2023, 05:58:35 PM »

I don't believe he is cursing my life and family. Scott and I are friends. This is why what appears to be his current negative and unhealthy state of mind concerns me. I don't wish him ill, quite the opposite.   

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2023, 06:44:10 PM »
I don't believe he is cursing my life and family. Scott and I are friends. This is why what appears to be his current negative and unhealthy state of mind concerns me. I don't wish him ill, quite the opposite.

In truth, I consider you a good man.  And as I said if I saw someone trying to harm you I would do what I could to stop it. Others here that speak as they are above morality are not worthy of friendship let alone assiting.  You are.   I  have personally chided my liberal side of the family in the same way I have here by telling them they are supporting pedophiles with their vote.  When I visited my big brother in Oregon I did not continue on to Portland even though I have family there.  I did not wish to risk being into a bad situation by the pets of Democrats.  I am serious.  Portland is awful now.

With my family some get mad but NONE make the mistake of saying they would kick my ass in person.  I will be visiting the mid-west this year mostly to see my little sister and her family.  The Jewish side, my cousins who so mercilessly picked on me will  not dare try that now for even handicapped I will not tolerate being pushed out of a moving vehicle ever again and they know that.  I love them but they are stupid.   My aunties are getting very old and I love them dearly but they know their nephew is Conservative and will not put up with being called an ashkeNAZI  by them or others in the family.  If I can tell them they voted for pedophile supporters and mean it, I can tell anyone. 

Just realize that I hold people who voted Democrat responsible for what is happening to my Nation and civilization in general.  Deviancy is held aloft by them as though it is good and desirable.  Pedophilia will be brought to the table by the Democrats as they are a part of their voting base as are a great many other scumbags.  These idiots here feel they are so clever.  They don't know shit about the real world as politics go.  This is a battle for our way of life and they call anything "white" as being bad. FTN.  They support that which is vile.

I have hope for you and your family.  My younger brother sees and understands what I am telling him and he is quite liberal.  He remembers me going full 'tard to protect him once or twice when we were young.  I love him but not his politics. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2023, 06:59:53 PM »
You are a supporter of pedophilia.

You are a mental cripple as well as a physical one.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2023, 07:25:46 PM »
You are a mental cripple as well as a physical one.

What's on your computer, ace? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2023, 07:28:17 PM »
Certainly not pedo and queer projections like you harbor on yours.  Must be a hell of a battle trying to get around the Net Nanny the assisted living staff has on the recreation room PC.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2023, 07:30:24 PM »
Certainly not pedo and queer projections like you harbor on yours.  Must be a hell of a battle trying to get around the Net Nanny the assisted living staff has on the recreation room PC.

You are so fuqued.  You brought it on yourself, ace.  You have no clue. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2023, 07:33:26 PM »
You are so fuqued.  You brought it on yourself, ace.  You have no clue.

You are the one constantly posting about pedos and fags and yet I am the one fucked?

::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2023, 07:37:43 PM »
You are the one constantly posting about pedos and fags and yet I am the one fucked?

I am talking about your support for the Dems.  You know this.  You need to learn to behave.  Or not.  You are not funny and you are definitely not smart.  You are clueless as to what I am speaking of.  Fine.  Keep it up.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2023, 07:40:43 PM »
I am talking about your support for the Dems.  You know this.  You need to learn to behave.  Or not.  You are not funny and you are definitely not smart.  You are clueless as to what I am speaking of.  Fine.  Keep it up.

Perhaps you could ask an attendant to help you post?  Maybe we can get some new material from you then?  Want to try again in the morning?  A fresh Depend and Ovaltine and you can pretend to be smart and witty again.  (You won't be, but at least you can pretend.)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2023, 07:46:15 PM »
Please don't say that - as I have a Huge amount of Anger & resentment inside that constantly wants to boil over - I seriously Hate a Lot of Folk & would so dearly love to Hurt / torture /
Get Rid of Them toe's 1st through a Wood Chipper. Then I could sit back Smile & be Happy.

I guess I meant in general, we all do what we gotta do to get by. I'm sure to a certain extent we all have demons. Some more than others. I know for me I have them and I guess my motto is to do what I got to do to get through it. While I don't have resentment and anger, I have other things, and I suspect many of us who reach this age do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2023, 07:47:31 PM »
In truth, I consider you a good man.  And as I said if I saw someone trying to harm you I would do what I could to stop it. Others here that speak as they are above morality are not worthy of friendship let alone assiting.  You are.   I  have personally chided my liberal side of the family in the same way I have here by telling them they are supporting pedophiles with their vote.  When I visited my big brother in Oregon I did not continue on to Portland even though I have family there.  I did not wish to risk being into a bad situation by the pets of Democrats.  I am serious.  Portland is awful now.

With my family some get mad but NONE make the mistake of saying they would kick my ass in person.  I will be visiting the mid-west this year mostly to see my little sister and her family.  The Jewish side, my cousins who so mercilessly picked on me will  not dare try that now for even handicapped I will not tolerate being pushed out of a moving vehicle ever again and they know that.  I love them but they are stupid.   My aunties are getting very old and I love them dearly but they know their nephew is Conservative and will not put up with being called an ashkeNAZI  by them or others in the family.  If I can tell them they voted for pedophile supporters and mean it, I can tell anyone. 

Just realize that I hold people who voted Democrat responsible for what is happening to my Nation and civilization in general.  Deviancy is held aloft by them as though it is good and desirable.  Pedophilia will be brought to the table by the Democrats as they are a part of their voting base as are a great many other scumbags.  These idiots here feel they are so clever.  They don't know shit about the real world as politics go.  This is a battle for our way of life and they call anything "white" as being bad. FTN.  They support that which is vile.

I have hope for you and your family.  My younger brother sees and understands what I am telling him and he is quite liberal.  He remembers me going full 'tard to protect him once or twice when we were young.  I love him but not his politics.

-Not going to respond to everything you wrote because I am of a 'live and let live' mindset. People are entitled to believe how they chose if their beliefs are not intended to harm others. You and I may not agree on many things, especially politically, but to my way of thinking that is okay. It is fine with me that you think Trump is the best President ever... right now I suspect he can use all the support and love he can get.

Much of Portland is on the rebound. I agree that during the riots and demonstrations of a few years ago, Portland was not a good place to visit. Even though Portland is only 12 miles from me. I avoided downtown for shopping or eating out during that time. These days parts of East Portland scare me because it seems as if someone gets murdered almost daily. When my wife and I moved to Portland we lived in southeast Portland, and it was good in 1964. Unfortunately, this has changed.

The homeless problem isn't as bad as it was a few years back. Portland's mayor and Oregon's governor are working hard to develop solutions to better deal with homelessness, including more low-income housing and banning homeless camps and individuals camping or sleeping in public places. It is not like anyone can wave magic wand and all the homeless folks will go away.

My family is in great shape. There are virtually no divorces or separations in my immediate and even much of the extended family. We seem to be a family that stays together. We are doing better at this then our fathers and mothers did or at least mine did. I know of no one in the family that is homeless, in prison, drug treatment or some other bad situation. We certainly defy the negative statistics one reads about today.

I appreciate that you would defend me if needed. Honestly, I have not ever needed defending, at least in the physical sense. I had one so-called fist fight when I was a kid... and that's it. Guess I am pretty good at picking my friends and talking my way out of or avoiding altogether bad situations. My stepdad taught me that talking through problems is a person’s best defense or way to avoid violence.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2023, 09:08:34 AM »
Those "moderate democrats" that think they are voting for 1980s issues should read the playbook of their current party, straight from the source:

“The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation."

“Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, destroy their ruggedness. Get control of all means of publicity and thereby: Get the peoples’ mind off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays, and other trivialities. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance. Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding up the latter to ridicule, contempt and obloquy. Always preach true democracy but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible. Encourage government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce fear with rising prices, inflation and general discontent. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a soft and lenient attitude on the part of government toward such disorders. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues: honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with the view of confiscating them and leaving the population defenseless.”

-Vladimir Lenin

...and if you still can't see that you are voting for the above, nearly word for word...you are beyond help.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2023, 12:38:23 PM »
Blue state morass.  There has been a mass individual and business exodus from California to Texas and Florida.
People are starting to wake up to the communist laws being pushed and accepted by the people of Commiefornia.

The population of California in 2022 was 39,029,342, a 0.29% decline from 2021.
The population of California in 2021 was 39,142,991, a 0.91% decline from 2020.
The population of California in 2020 was 39,501,653, a 0.16% increase from 2019.
The population of California in 2019 was 39,437,610, a 0% increase from 2018.

https://www.macrotrends.net/states/california/population#:~:text=California%20-%20Historical%20Population%20Data%20%20%20,%20%200.00%25%20%2081%20more%20rows%20
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2023, 01:22:16 PM »
People are starting to wake up to the communist laws being pushed and accepted by the people of Commiefornia.

The population of California in 2022 was 39,029,342, a 0.29% decline from 2021.
The population of California in 2021 was 39,142,991, a 0.91% decline from 2020.
The population of California in 2020 was 39,501,653, a 0.16% increase from 2019.
The population of California in 2019 was 39,437,610, a 0% increase from 2018.

https://www.macrotrends.net/states/california/population#:~:text=California%20-%20Historical%20Population%20Data%20%20%20,%20%200.00%25%20%2081%20more%20rows%20
Yep. S. Florida is now full of c unty transplants.
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2023, 01:55:52 PM »
I am all for having less partisanship.

But it's going to take some help to get there.

1.  A more honest media with big tech complying.  If the media overwhelmingly slants one way, and big tech follows suit with censorship, the other side will stay partisan and dig in more.

2.  Both left and right have to keep the extreme ends of their parties in check.

3.  People need to mature and ignore anons on social media.  Many of these are bots designed for the sheer purpose to cause chaos and conflict here.

4.  People need to spend more time doing things that bring happiness, take care of themselves and their families, because those type of folks generally don't spend their time online bitching.

5.  Stoking fear and chaos has to become unprofitable...otherwise it will never stop..

6.  Politicians stop stoking the flames to the extreme.  Starts with the top with the President and his Press Secretary - I get that all politicians lie, especially this admin and the former one.  But when it is blatant and easily proven, it makes the other side fight back.

There's probably more, but would require me to spend time on it, so I won't.

One caveat - the top six could happen and we would all still be fucked, if bhanks enters his bodybuilding show and wins a class.

Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2023, 02:06:29 PM »
Yep. S. Florida is now full of c unty transplants.

Agreed.  Hopefully they will all drop dead from heart attacks.  Real soon.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2023, 02:19:59 PM »
I am all for having less partisanship.

But it's going to take some help to get there.

1.  A more honest media with big tech complying.  If the media overwhelmingly slants one way, and big tech follows suit with censorship, the other side will stay partisan and dig in more.

2.  Both left and right have to keep the extreme ends of their parties in check.

3.  People need to mature and ignore anons on social media.  Many of these are bots designed for the sheer purpose to cause chaos and conflict here.

4.  People need to spend more time doing things that bring happiness, take care of themselves and their families, because those type of folks generally don't spend their time online bitching.

5.  Stoking fear and chaos has to become unprofitable...otherwise it will never stop..

6.  Politicians stop stoking the flames to the extreme.  Starts with the top with the President and his Press Secretary - I get that all politicians lie, especially this admin and the former one.  But when it is blatant and easily proven, it makes the other side fight back.

There's probably more, but would require me to spend time on it, so I won't.

One caveat - the top six could happen and we would all still be fucked, if bhanks enters his bodybuilding show and wins a class.

Solid post. And I'm sure you are right in that there are other steps that need to be taken. I personally think some sort of term limits for the house and senate couldn't help but alleviate some of the partisanship.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2023, 02:26:40 PM »
Solid post. And I'm sure you are right in that there are other steps that need to be taken. I personally think some sort of term limits for the house and senate couldn't help but alleviate some of the partisanship.

When being a politician became a career, it was no longer "For The People".