Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 234613 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2023, 05:06:55 AM »
Men’s Classic physique no board shorts same division as Chris Bumstead

good luck hankins...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2023, 05:12:10 AM »
At this rate bhanks could be competing at the next Arnold in both the Strict Curl and Classic Physique

One more event and he is a legit Triple Threat

How do you think he rates against Bumstead?  Does he have a shot?

Seriously, you get points for entering any show because you don't know who will show up, but if it's just scrubs or no one else it's a lot of effort that proves nothing.

Given the choice between 2nd or 3rd place out of 6-7 in the open classic and winning over 40 because no one showed up, I'd pick the former.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2023, 05:12:52 AM »
If he wins the entire contest I will still not give him an ounce of respect or any credit.

Did he give Jeff props on his overall UK Masters win?

NO he didn`t.

Did he give "muscle matters" aka MM props on winning his IFBB Pro-Card?

No he didn`t.

All he did to both guys was belittle their wins, and put them down and criticize their builds,and they both looked great.

He can go suck a dead donkey dick as far as I`m concerned !

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2023, 05:14:46 AM »
Good luck, Bhanky.

Take a Valium or Xanax on the way to the contest to calm your nerves.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2023, 05:17:33 AM »
How do you think he rates against Bumstead?  Does he have a shot?

Seriously, you get points for entering any show because you don't know who will show up, but if it's just scrubs or no one else it's a lot of effort that proves nothing.

Given the choice between 2nd or 3rd place out of 6-7 in the open classic and winning over 40 because no one showed up, I'd pick the former.

Easy answer

Bhanks left bicep has a higher peak

That's all that matters

Bhanks wins, he just has to qualify first, and that will be sorted in a month's time,

Off we go!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2023, 05:54:15 AM »
If he wins the entire contest I will still not give him an ounce of respect or any credit.

Did he give Jeff props on his overall UK Masters win?

NO he didn`t.

Did he give "muscle matters" aka MM props on winning his IFBB Pro-Card?

No he didn`t.

All he did to both guys was belittle their wins, and put them down and criticize their builds,and they both looked great.

He can go suck a dead donkey dick as far as I`m concerned !

Mm looked like dog shit

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2023, 05:57:31 AM »
Mm looked like dog shit

You have a bloated gut....and more excuses than you can keep track of. 

Vegas has you ducking out of the show at 9 days prior.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2023, 06:03:31 AM »
Mm looked like dog shit
Sorry but no....you do Ray Charles.   8)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2023, 06:06:54 AM »
I might enter the heavy or the Open  as well and could probably do well. However my best shot at Master Nationals is in classic physique as such I think I should try that class

Best shot at what exactly?

There is one competitor.

You will place second aka last and parade around the board telling everyone you placed second.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2023, 06:42:55 AM »
Best shot at what exactly?

There is one competitor.

You will place second aka last and parade around the board telling everyone you placed second.

Masters Nationals has lots of competitors I will definitely get compared to a good lineup if I go but you can’t just show up in July you have to do a qualifier first which April would be. I have no idea who will show up at this in April but it’s a pro am show I can also watch the ifbb show which will be fun hang out meet everyone just enjoy the weekend then hop on stage and qualify. Let’s not forget Mm beat 2 guys to win his pro card and got 1000 page thread declaring him the next great IFBb pro. Jeff competed against 2 guys over 60 to win his show. I can’t control who shows up other than inviting all of you if you don’t want me to brag about winning the show by all means show up and stop me. But regardles if I take 1st or 40th if I am in shape and looking good having fun who cares it’s subjective anyway. Meanwhile you will still be a hater who doesn’t even lift

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2023, 06:50:10 AM »
Sorry but no....you do Ray Charles.   8)

LMAO at "Ray Charles" and then the avatar wearing glasses  8)..

LOL

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2023, 06:57:07 AM »
Good luck, Bhanky.

Take a Valium or Xanax on the way to the contest to calm your nerves.

From the maid!?  She some kind of junkie or what..!? ;D
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2023, 06:58:05 AM »
Well, we will certainly need as many pictures as possible of this event. I will reach out to our local representatives in the Charlotte area to see if some of them can possibly assist with gathering event pictures and backstage interviews.

We look forward to you taking the gold. Remember, when Arnold takes the stage to hand you a check, don't forget to give a shoutout to all the "haters" on Getbig.com for consistently motivating you and keeping the fire in you going.

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2023, 06:59:30 AM »
From the maid!?  She some kind of junkie or what..!? ;D

Taffy funny!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2023, 07:00:47 AM »
Masters Nationals has lots of competitors I will definitely get compared to a good lineup if I go but you can’t just show up in July you have to do a qualifier first which April would be. I have no idea who will show up at this in April but it’s a pro am show I can also watch the ifbb show which will be fun hang out meet everyone just enjoy the weekend then hop on stage and qualify. Let’s not forget Mm beat 2 guys to win his pro card and got 1000 page thread declaring him the next great IFBb pro. Jeff competed against 2 guys over 60 to win his show. I can’t control who shows up other than inviting all of you if you don’t want me to brag about winning the show by all means show up and stop me. But regardles if I take 1st or 40th if I am in shape and looking good having fun who cares it’s subjective anyway. Meanwhile you will still be a hater who doesn’t even lift

CORRECTION: YOU ACTUALLY DO NOT TRULY NEED TO QUALIFY FOR IT.....ANYONE WHO HAS AN ACTIVE NPC CARD CAN ENTER IF THEY CHOOSE TO DO SO, AND ARE IN ONE OF THE PROPER AGE GROUPS REPRESENTED AT THE CONTEST.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2023, 07:04:37 AM »

CORRECTION # 2:MM BEAT 2 GUYS IN THE OVER-40 DIVISION.....YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO NEGLECT TO MENTION THAT EVEN THOUGH HE WAS OVER 40 YEARS OF AGE,HE ALSO PLACED 2ND. IN THE OPEN CLASS, AGAINST MUCH YOUNGER MEN BEATING 7 OTHER COMPETITORS AS WELL.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2023, 07:07:32 AM »
What happened to MM?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2023, 07:07:38 AM »
What are the opening odds on the prop bets?

Bhanks pulls out from contest -600
Bhanks throws up and has stomach issues prior to the show and this will be his excuse  for poor placement - 2100
Bhanks has legal trouble and unable to attend the show +100
Bhanks is too weak and depleted to travel to the show -1700

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2023, 07:08:58 AM »
What happened to MM?
He was always a very sporadic poster....was here long before he won the Pro-Card but posted intermitently.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2023, 07:19:02 AM »
CORRECTION: YOU ACTUALLY DO NOT TRULY NEED TO QUALIFY FOR IT.....ANYONE WHO HAS AN ACTIVE NPC CARD CAN ENTER IF THEY CHOOSE TO DO SO, AND ARE IN ONE OF THE PROPER AGE GROUPS REPRESENTED AT THE CONTEST.

Incorrect unlike yourself I actually clicked on the registration tab and it ask for your qualifying show you have to do a show to qualify

Strange you are planning to win your pro card at this show for 3 years running now and didn’t know you had to qualify

https://www.muscleware.com/register.php?c=2023-TCMN-CHAM

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2023, 10:54:14 AM »
Fine you guys are right why argue about scaled pics with each other. I will be competing at the Charlotte Pro Am April 23rd in the over 40 classic physique division. That is a 212lb weigh for me based on height. You guys can't claim I didn't have a good lineup if I win as you are all invited to come compete against me. It is a month away I just renewed my NPC card today. I will say I took today off due to shoulder pain in my bad shoulder however yeah I do think I can win the over 40 classic physique division with the muscle I have now just tightening up a few more pounds.

I think me winning is at least even money but let's find out

https://carolinanpc.com/contest/npc-charlotte-cup/

Brian whites out his name like people don't know his real name.

Brian Wood Healy Hankins

Also, he has posted his address on the board several times.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2023, 12:02:33 PM »
This will go down like the last contest. People will think you are trolling about actually competing. They will give you great advice which you will ignore and ridicule. Then you will actually get up on stage and compete. Then you will place last. People will give you congratulations and praise for competing. You will shit on them for being nice to you. Then your compliments will stop again and you'll be back at square one.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2023, 12:13:27 PM »
If the judges do it accurately he will have some serious trouble because the guy that was posted looked bad, but Bhank honestly doesn’t look better.

He looks like a broken down old man who still keeps some muscle from his younger years.

If he lies about his age and competes with the 50 or 60 plus people he would fit in better IMO.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2023, 12:22:13 PM »
This will go down like the last contest. People will think you are trolling about actually competing. They will give you great advice which you will ignore and ridicule. Then you will actually get up on stage and compete. Then you will place last. People will give you congratulations and praise for competing. You will shit on them for being nice to you. Then your compliments will stop again and you'll be back at square one.

You guys do realize I didn’t place last you keep saying that but it’s factually incorrect

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2023, 12:25:40 PM »
Incorrect unlike yourself I actually clicked on the registration tab and it ask for your qualifying show you have to do a show to qualify

Strange you are planning to win your pro card at this show for 3 years running now and didn’t know you had to qualify

https://www.muscleware.com/register.php?c=2023-TCMN-CHAM

3 years running ???

You haven`t even been here that long....though it seems like a freaking eternity.

I never said that....if you were in front of me I`d slap the shit out of you just on GP.

THEY DO NOT CARE....I`VE DONE THE SHOW 5 TIMES NOVICE!

On the entry form they usually do ask what other contests you have entered.....if you fill it in,they do not check......the NPC doesn`t pass up hundreds of dollars for minutia.

You`ve done 1 show,I`ve done more than 60 but believe whatever you want to,it`s not like you`re gonna` place any fucking way.