Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 248995 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2023, 05:27:25 PM »
Kudos to you for having the balls to get on stage but you're going to get smoked. Your structure is total garbage for competitive bb. You have up training legs months ago, they're nonexistent.  It's a month away are you going to do you're patented one week diet? Typical Brian. Thinks he can just throw a dart at a calendar for a show and jump in and win it. What happened last time? Dead last. I guarantee that last show he fully thought he was going to smoke everyone.  See that's the thing with Brian. It's not just lip service he actually believed he's that good. Totally delusional

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2023, 05:28:35 PM »
I got to say I thought about dieting then had sushi on the way to the gym and mcdonalds on the way home I could have taken it easy but nope double quarter pounder fries wasabi roll spicy tuna roll and salmon nigiri plus the chicken coconut soup also had kung bo chicken with extra chicken and white rice for lunch and yogurt with 3 egg omelet with cheese for breakfast plus two coffees and some gatorade and a sprite with grenadine plus 4 pieces of candy. My appetite came back a little today. Stomach still aint right but was hungry

Nice day of eating!

I’m guessing the Crohn’s was not an issue today?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2023, 05:33:15 PM »
Kudos to you for having the balls to get on stage
Don`t jump the gun Chris....he hasn`t gotten up there yet.

The last time he planned on winning it all,he paid his entry fee,also paid for a hotel room,then backed out of the contest completely.

Puked in the car,and went home.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2023, 05:37:00 PM »
Don`t jump the gun Chris....hasn`t gotten up there yet.

The last time he planned on winning it all,he paid his entry fee,also paid for a hotel room,then backed out of the contest completely.

Puked in the car,and went home.

He's not entering

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2023, 05:37:53 PM »
I got to say I thought about dieting then had sushi on the way to the gym and mcdonalds on the way home I could have taken it easy but nope double quarter pounder fries wasabi roll spicy tuna roll and salmon nigiri plus the chicken coconut soup also had kung bo chicken with extra chicken and white rice for lunch and yogurt with 3 egg omelet with cheese for breakfast plus two coffees and some gatorade and a sprite with grenadine plus 4 pieces of candy. My appetite came back a little today. Stomach still aint right but was hungry

;D

Fucking awesome. It's right on cue. It's this part of the cocoon protocol?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2023, 05:43:47 PM »
Kudos to you for having the balls to get on stage but you're going to get smoked. Your structure is total garbage for competitive bb. You have up training legs months ago, they're nonexistent.  It's a month away are you going to do you're patented one week diet? Typical Brian. Thinks he can just throw a dart at a calendar for a show and jump in and win it. What happened last time? Dead last. I guarantee that last show he fully thought he was going to smoke everyone.  See that's the thing with Brian. It's not just lip service he actually believed he's that good. Totally delusional

The guy who won in both Open and Novice classes I entered bodybuilding was about 5 foot 8. I am too tall for my weight to compete in the Open. My bodytype matches up better to classic. The weigh limit is right where I am probably going to look my best balance of size and condition. So will be a little fuller than last time and competing against guys my height. It is also an IFBB pro classic show Saturday so can see what the pros in the class look like and how it is done the day prior. I think I just need to be in the right division Masters Classic is very competitive at Nationals but you have to do a show first.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2023, 05:45:50 PM »
The guy who won in both Open and Novice classes I entered bodybuilding was about 5 foot 8. I am too tall for my weight to compete in the Open. My bodytype matches up better to classic. The weigh limit is right where I am probably going to look my best balance of size and condition. So will be a little fuller than last time and competing against guys my height. It is also an IFBB pro classic show Saturday so can see what the pros in the class look like and how it is done the day prior. I think I just need to be in the right division Masters Classic is very competitive at Nationals but you have to do a show first.

Stfu pedo woman beater you won't even enter

Fa99ot

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2023, 05:53:38 PM »

If Bianca Butt Plug is the only one in his class he could very possibly come away with a 1st place
Trophy - Though its not a certainty - judges may very well be repulsed by his awful looking body
& place him in 2nd or 3rd to Mr Invisible & Mr Nobody

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2023, 05:55:10 PM »
A LOT of people mistakenly enter the Classic Physique division based upon their height and weight without understanding what the prerequisites truly are for the “Classic Physique” division.

For those who possess less than ideal shape, structure, and symmetry, the Open Bodybuilding division is ALWAYS the correct choice. Coming in ultra-conditioned in this division and being smaller will get you miles further than anything you can bring to the Classic division.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2023, 05:56:43 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2023, 05:59:19 PM »
A LOT of people mistakenly enter the Classic Physique division based upon their height and weight without understanding what the prerequisites truly are for the “Classic Physique” division.

For those who possess less than ideal shape, structure, and symmetry, the Open Bodybuilding division is ALWAYS the correct choice. Coming in ultra-conditioned in this division and being smaller will get you miles further than anything you can bring to the Classic division.

What if you lack shape, structure, and symmetry and don’t diet?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2023, 06:02:25 PM »
Even though I might be the only entrant (and thereby win by default) in the seasoned citizen crutch category of the "NPC Shitty-Physique-But-Thanks-For-The-Entry-Fee" and thereby win my "No-Show-Ima-Default-Pro-Card"...I am not going to humiliate myself by doing so.

Thanks for the invite bhanky!  Now at least the aforementioned category is wide open and with those legs?  I think you will win, hands and crutches down!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2023, 06:38:07 PM »

Correct! .... you need beautiful proportions (god given attributes) Tiny waist, sweeping quads , wide lats, symmetrical arms ...  a god given " flow" to  your physique....( open bodybuilding is an option for like 75% of the population) if you don't look like this .... forget it!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2023, 06:46:07 PM »
I would suggest " men's physique " (no not trying to be a dick) have you seen some of these guys?? Totally jacked and big upper bodies! ...you would fit best imo in this category

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2023, 07:08:22 PM »
I would suggest " men's physique " (no not trying to be a dick) have you seen some of these guys?? Totally jacked and big upper bodies! ...you would fit best imo in this category

ahahahaha.... hes gonna start crying over this one...you are right tho..but i think he'd fit best in the 200 meter freestyle at the special olympics.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2023, 07:09:55 PM »
Even 10lbs more on you isn't going to transform your build. I'm being realistic. You don't have muscle that pop like that. Do it for fun but thinking your going to win cmon

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2023, 07:17:35 PM »

Up the GH dosage

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2023, 07:21:56 PM »

You've been away for a while.  Maybe you haven't heard.  He doesn't shine shoes for a living anymore The only thing that matters is bodyweight and how you look right now.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2023, 07:23:41 PM »
This is where being delusional has the potential to cause him problems.

He sees himself as a more muscular version of Zane when he looks in the mirror, but the reality is he has a blocky waist, small legs, tears, and atrophy.

The reason he can’t enter the open is because he is always lying about his weight.

He will look like a fat man over 220lb’s.

He talks about himself like he is 6’2 when he is 5’9 and a half.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2023, 07:45:53 PM »
Fine you guys are right why argue about scaled pics with each other. I will be competing at the Charlotte Pro Am April 23rd in the over 40 classic physique division. That is a 212lb weigh for me based on height. You guys can't claim I didn't have a good lineup if I win as you are all invited to come compete against me. It is a month away I just renewed my NPC card today. I will say I took today off due to shoulder pain in my bad shoulder however yeah I do think I can win the over 40 classic physique division with the muscle I have now just tightening up a few more pounds.

I think me winning is at least even money but let's find out

https://carolinanpc.com/contest/npc-charlotte-cup/

In order for me to compete against you in classic physique I’d have to weigh 175. I haven’t weighed that since I was a sophomore in high school

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2023, 08:12:52 PM »
In order for me to compete against you in classic physique I’d have to weigh 175. I haven’t weighed that since I was a sophomore in high school

ya, i could never get light enough either

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2023, 08:22:07 PM »

Outed!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2023, 08:35:17 PM »
Even 10lbs more on you isn't going to transform your build. I'm being realistic. You don't have muscle that pop like that. Do it for fun but thinking your going to win cmon

10lbs?  Hah, have you seen what Melatonin can do in 4 weeks?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2023, 09:47:22 PM »
You've been away for a while.  Maybe you haven't heard.  He doesn't shine shoes for a living anymore The only thing that matters is bodyweight and how you look right now.

Indeed. Brian Hankins has been incorrectly applying the "muscle-confusion" principle for several decades now and, unfortunately,  has ended up simply being muscular and confused.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2023, 10:04:27 PM »

Not sure this is right.  For 40+ Men's Bodybuilding there's 2 classes: under 176 and over 176.  But for 40+ Men's Classic Physique it's also 2 classes: Up to 5'9" and over 5'9", but nothing about weight.

https://johnnystewartproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/2023-NPC-Charlotte-Cup-Info-Sheet_3-19-23.pdf

This all looks like a way to compare only the left bicep, i.e. a comparison against such a narrow slice of competitors that he has a chance to win because no one shows up for the left bicep only contest.

BUT, I still give him credit if he shows up and competes.