Author Topic: Wes claim to fame  (Read 3714 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Wes claim to fame
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2023, 03:11:43 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2023, 03:38:25 PM »
I wonder if bhanky can get his bodybuilding record expunged.

So far he claims the shows he did in hawaii were non sanctioned so those don’t count

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2023, 05:07:24 PM »
You guys just want to ignore the facts because you like Wes he did no better than me in the one result he posted in fact I did better in my first show I got the podium he was 4th

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2023, 05:08:26 PM »
You guys just want to ignore the facts because you like Wes he did no better than me in the one result he posted in fact I did better in my first show I got the podium he was 4th

He did 50 plus shows.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2023, 05:13:49 PM »
in several of his pictures he looks much better.It doesn’t matter what he weighed or where he placed he just looked better.You see you different than everybody else sees you.Just being honest

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2023, 06:02:11 PM »
in several of his pictures he looks much better.It doesn’t matter what he weighed or where he placed he just looked better.You see you different than everybody else sees you.Just being honest

No he looks like a child with 14 inch arms

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2023, 06:07:26 PM »

soooooooo the other 50 shows he did dont count? You base his entire career on one show?
Lol I am beyond convinced your retardedness is from a brain injury.  I really want you to tell me how your life now is better than 100k trading days, kitesurfing and total freedom in Hawaii. Remember, I fully back and believe you were a high dollar trader. Now you are a shmuck accountant being ordered around by a 4/10 mid 40s chick and barely getting by  cause you have to pay for her kids and shit. Please one day answer how this life is better?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2023, 06:34:24 PM »
What does I got the podium mean,is it code for you got buttfucked or something?

He did 50 60 plus shows.
FIXED

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2023, 06:36:01 PM »
But he's an infinitely better bb than you are or ever were. So............fuck you

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2023, 06:38:52 PM »
What does I got the podium mean,is it code for you got buttfucked or something?
FIXED
one show, he bases your entire bodybuilding life on one show you did,....im baffled how a human can be so stupid

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2023, 06:58:04 PM »
one show, he bases your entire bodybuilding life on one show you did,....im baffled how a human can be so stupid
.....and I still placed against younger guys in the state championships....I`m so ashamed I may end it all   ;D

The vast difference is because I ragged on Hanky so much this morning, that he got mad and thinks that posting this will hurt me.....wrong,it`s been online for decades.

Also,we all told Brian not to enter his first contest because he insisted he would win after only a 2 week period of cutting out donuts and cobbler........he said he was lean and 2 weeks would was all that would be needed to bring him in shredded.....he was wrong.

I PM`ed him even though he was an asshole to me, and gave him good advice in my opinion on how to do better in the short span of 2 weeks time...I also PM`ed him and expressed my condolences for the loss of his girlfriend.....you know the one he beat up and terrorized.

Well fuck me,I no longer help him or wish him anything but last place, because he`s a pompous dick.

If he places anywhere ahead of dead last,I`ll be disappointed.

Disappoint me Brian !! ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2023, 07:05:21 PM »
I won the master class I got a first place medal for that just like Wes won the show he posted the results for

Post the medal. Shut up the haters!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2023, 07:12:02 PM »
soooooooo the other 50 shows he did dont count? You base his entire career on one show?
Lol I am beyond convinced your retardedness is from a brain injury.  I really want you to tell me how your life now is better than 100k trading days, kitesurfing and total freedom in Hawaii. Remember, I fully back and believe you were a high dollar trader. Now you are a shmuck accountant being ordered around by a 4/10 mid 40s chick and barely getting by  cause you have to pay for her kids and shit. Please one day answer how this life is better?

Ouch....

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2023, 08:07:50 PM »
Wes easily beats you.  Much better symmetry, conditioning and density.  You don't have an impressive bodybuilding physique.  You look like an average joe who takes steroids.....which....is exactly what you are. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2023, 08:21:19 PM »
Didn't read thread or even see it until now.  The whole thread reeks of desperation and fear by Hanky that he'll look like shit, if he even shows up.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2023, 09:02:35 PM »
A big difference is Wes is humble and will give and take advice. I have nothing personal against Bhanks but he can't accept fair criticism or commend anyone who does well.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2023, 09:03:44 PM »
So you don’t have a single Link to the results of a single show where you actually beat other people?

You of all people should be staying away from links showing where you beat women other people.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2023, 09:06:29 PM »
coming after wes?  You are dead fucking last at everything, lost your cage fights like a bitch, placed last on any and every stage, no career and lives in moms house...your outlashed rage at your life of loosing is fantastic to read however. keep that up

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2023, 09:50:03 PM »
I've come to think that Hankenstein deliberately says stupid things just rile people up
Wes looks like a bodybuilder in his pics, the ab shot is outstanding.
Hanky looks good for a baywatch extra, huge difference

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2023, 09:54:19 PM »
Big deal,and that is just one result of over 60 contests that I have done.....they list only the more prestigious contests on musclememory.com,that`s why you aren`t on there.

Am I supposed to be ashamed or something?

I never said it was my claim to fame.....you asked what contest I won and I showed you.

I lost a lot of years in this game,and have always said I was nothing special,just a sort of journeyman type of guy.....I traveled to a lot of states and a zillion cities making up for lost time and I`m satisfied with what I have accomplished considering my past lifestyle.

But you can post whatever drivel you want to.....just as you have always done.

Good post

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2023, 10:52:48 PM »
Wes easily beats you.  Much better symmetry, conditioning and density.  You don't have an impressive bodybuilding physique.  You look like an average joe who takes steroids.....which....is exactly what you are.

This x2

Whether Bianca can see it / Knows it & doesn't want to accept it - who knows.
He doesn't have a clue what makes for a good bodybuilding physique.

It most certainly isn't
A Bloated Turtle gut
Uneven Arms, Pecs & delts
Lacking back width & depth
& no leg development to speak of.

Of course he will just ignore / write this off as I'm a 'hater'  ::)  & Thats no the case at all
I'm judging his physique as I would anyone else in the contests I've judged at upto The Mr Universe

He cannot & will not accept criticism or that his physique isn't a aesthetic or balanced one.
If he did & Trained in a more efficient & proper manner he Just Might improve .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2023, 03:52:24 AM »
Thanks for the support guys.....much appreciated.  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2023, 03:59:11 AM »
For once I am in total agreement with you.

Wes contest history speaks for itself and shits all over Brian's limp dick effort. Brian must enjoy getting raped by Wes everytime he starts one of his idiotic threads  Envy is a no-talent ass clown that lives in kittyhawk.

Aside from all that Wes actually does help people out, freely gives advice - he even tried to help buttplug hankins- while limp dick hankins just boasts about himself non-stop and tries to shit on everybody else.

No it doesn’t he claims to have won multiple contest  beating larger men In The open but when asked to a link for one he post one where he won his class by default and took 4 out of 5 in the open by all means let him post a link to better results because those suck

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2023, 04:00:56 AM »
.....and I still placed against younger guys in the state championships....I`m so ashamed I may end it all   ;D

The vast difference is because I ragged on Hanky so much this morning, that he got mad and thinks that posting this will hurt me.....wrong,it`s been online for decades.

Also,we all told Brian not to enter his first contest because he insisted he would win after only a 2 week period of cutting out donuts and cobbler........he said he was lean and 2 weeks would was all that would be needed to bring him in shredded.....he was wrong.

I PM`ed him even though he was an asshole to me, and gave him good advice in my opinion on how to do better in the short span of 2 weeks time...I also PM`ed him and expressed my condolences for the loss of his girlfriend.....you know the one he beat up and terrorized.

Well fuck me,I no longer help him or wish him anything but last place, because he`s a pompous dick.

If he places anywhere ahead of dead last,I`ll be disappointed.

Disappoint me Brian !! ;D

state championship lol you took 4th out of 5 in the open how is that any better than me taking 3rd out of 4 in the open it’s not

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2023, 04:17:18 AM »
No it doesn’t he claims to have won multiple contest  beating larger men In The open but when asked to a link for one he post one where he won his class by default and took 4 out of 5 in the open by all means let him post a link to better results because those suck
I never ever said I won multiple shows.

I did say that I placed ahead of guys that weighed 200 or over many times...yes,and it`s the truth.

I have done contests where I never made the cut,and it was a long ride home after all that work and all that money.....but you cant win them all.

In your case,we told you 2 weeks wasn`t enough time and you insisted you`d win....we all know the rest of the story.

This is my last post in this fucking thread....I`m proud of what I have accomplished under my circumstances.

I had to overcome a lot more that squatting 225 for 11 reps to get to where I am today in bodybuilding Brian.....not that I`ve done anything extraordinary,but I`m OK with that and happy.

BTW Brian,at around 140 something pounds,maybe 1977 or so,training with 2 animals named Rick Mazzaferro and Ray Harris,I worked up to a below parallel squat with 315 for the first time ever in my life.....it became my 1 rep max,then I did 225 for 20,all below paralell on my last set,same workout,same day.......just to remind you who the fuck I am............BITCH!!

You did 225 for a sloppy 11 reps,while claiming to weigh 225 and had the fucking stones to put it on youtube.....what a sissy boy!!

That`s only your bodyweight.....HERCULES !!  ;D

Even if you had bad knees,you should have just kept it to yourself.

Make up any fiction you want....I`m out,I have no need to defend myself over something I`m proud of,against a wannabe neophyte twat like yourself......you have the issue....so put your nose to the grindstone and go walk poor Duke!!