Author Topic: Where does Melvin Anthony rank?  (Read 2539 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Where does Melvin Anthony rank?
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2023, 06:38:04 PM »
Imagine the image he tries to portray around his family members, reads the Bible every day, goes to church on sundays but a hard drive full of half naked men, oiled up, posing, and a semi erect Tom prince to boot?

But is it still gay if Tom’s penis is only half erected and he’s wearing work boots?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2023, 07:07:24 PM »
Funny I didn't remember him looking as good as he does in these pics. He looks in pretty good shape to me.

Some bodybuilders get this reputation that they don't train hard. Dillet had that reputation, Flex had it. Vince Taylor. They get labled lazy. I have to believe that those guys actually trained a lot harder than they were given credit for.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2023, 09:46:50 PM »
He doesn’t.

The Choc is already forgotten.

Like 99 percent of IFBB pros, eventually.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2023, 09:56:38 PM »
Funny I didn't remember him looking as good as he does in these pics. He looks in pretty good shape to me.

Some bodybuilders get this reputation that they don't train hard. Dillet had that reputation, Flex had it. Vince Taylor. They get labled lazy. I have to believe that those guys actually trained a lot harder than they were given credit for.

But those bbers didn’t end up in prison selling drugs in Mississippi

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2023, 11:37:45 PM »
He was impressive in person ill tell u that. Actually seemed like a nice guy too
irongearco.com

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2023, 09:01:10 AM »
I think you mean batting .000

If I was batting 1.000, I would’ve been right every single time.

I was being sarcastic.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2023, 01:22:47 PM »
He was impressive in person ill tell u that. Actually seemed like a nice guy too

I thought the opposite, nothing special in person, another 5’7 bber , Victor Martinez, dexter was much more impressive in person

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2023, 01:39:04 PM »
I thought the opposite, nothing special in person, another 5’7 bber , Victor Martinez, dexter was much more impressive in person

I saw Melvin at the 2007 Mr. Olympia expo, and got an autographed picture from him - it was one of his best looks/placings. I asked him "Are you aiming for Top 6?" And he replied "Top 4".

I was very impressed, and I think his confidence was realistic. He was aiming for about as well as he could have hoped to get, and  came pretty close. His best ever placing was 5th, I believe in 2005.

Melvin may not have been massive by IFBB pro standards, but had a great look. Just like when he was on that dating show - he looked great there:

Grenache

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2023, 02:20:46 PM »
Another great posing routine At Mr. Olympia 2007 where he placed 6th: