Author Topic: IM not afraid to lose the mr. getbig contest new progress though  (Read 42903 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: IM not afraid to lose the mr. getbig contest new progress though
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2006, 06:39:32 AM »
I don't doubt that TA knows what he's talking about in some respects but really just cause it works for him does not mean that everyone else is wrong.  There are no absolutes in BB.  His narrow mindedness and arrogance are what are gonna hurt him in the long run.  Does he go to school?  Does he have a job?  Does he have anything going for him?  I go to school, work, have kids, have dealt with alot of things I don't wish on anyone on this board and I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit there and worship some dude on a board because he's a little mroe cut up thaan I am.  if things go well I'll be competing next year, natural.  My training tactics are totally opposite of what adonis does.  The difference is that I'll say "well it works for him good job" where as he'll just rip my methods apart...whatever, he's a jack ass.

you're a young guy...go read a f'n book about nutrition or better yet do some research, it's not all that hard, stop idolizing this guy and be your own man.

"Adonis" is the online persona. Off the boards he's a normal guy. Works full time, goes to school, has a girl he's into. I've tried 3 traditional diets that failed horribly. His "diet" is hardly a diet at all. Count your calories and you're fine.  If your methods are getting ripped it's probably cause you suck hahahahahaha
$

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2006, 06:43:09 AM »
"Adonis" is the online persona. Off the boards he's a normal guy. Works full time, goes to school, has a girl he's into. I've tried 3 traditional diets that failed horribly. His "diet" is hardly a diet at all. Count your calories and you're fine.  If your methods are getting ripped it's probably cause you suck hahahahahaha

nobody else seems to have a problem with them except him.  Go ahead kepp sucking his cock if it makes you feel better.  Absolute fucking loser, at least TA is his own man, and you're gonna go to the police academy?  Who's dick you gonna suck there?  I'd rather fail on my own than virtually blow a dude everyday.  Man, your jaw must be sore as hell with all the dick your sucking.
nasser=piece of shit

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2006, 06:49:14 AM »
hahahahahaha You just proved my point "natural al". You're mixing reality with the internet. Meltdown City hahahahaha
$

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2006, 06:52:32 AM »
hahahahahaha You just proved my point "natural al". You're mixing reality with the internet. Meltdown City hahahahaha

not really, I just think you sound like a homo with all the manlove, but hey that's your business...go suck virtual cock, you seem to like it.
nasser=piece of shit

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2006, 07:00:29 AM »
okay natural al hahahahaha. Go get a donut chubby
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2006, 07:01:33 AM »
i know im so unbeleivably built that i must prove it, whats next a drug test sonny boy? but here you go

its no mystery that if i juiced like the pros i would be mr. olympia 10 times over especially being the heigh that i am, this pose says it all. but im not stupid like yip yip yeah buddy fuddy duddy coleman. he can have all his olympia and bodybuilding earnings fact is my life is just as good if not better i get more hot young babes than him for sure and my health is intact
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 07:02:21 AM »
Daddywaddy,

Legendary Progress.  You are only a few miles away, PM me and we will hit up a 200 rep Dip workout supersetted with incline flyes. Keep showing them the light.

Broadstreet is going to make phenomenal progress do you know why?  He has cut out all the complicating,contradictory bullshit surrounding physique development.  The supplement companies and the mindless sheep try to make this whole thing overwhelming and delusional.

They disregard fundemental truths.  They make up lies and then start to believe them as gospel.   I think all of the beneficial and working knowledge was basically put in limbo since the focus became on Supplements/drugs and shit training.

Progress is measured by going forward with ease and simplicity. These magazines and pseudo-gym rats have you guys believing bullshit mantras such as "Eat big to get big","Don`t go over 10 sets ever","Less is more","You can`t eat fruit","Milk is bad","You must take a post workout shake or go catabolic","You must eat this and that".....

I could go on and on......Its all bullshit.  Once you figure this out, like Broadstreet has and Daddywaddy and so many others, you go above and beyond the norm to a level of unparalleled greatness.

Its really too easy. That is key.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 07:07:23 AM »
Adonis, Alexxx, Daddy Waddy. I'll soon be up there. We should forge getbig decoder rings hahahahahaha
$

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 07:25:09 AM »
okay natural al hahahahaha. Go get a donut chubby

what's your BF again?  Mine's about 12% and I've had a really bad year, my youngest boy passed away, I was in the hospital twice and now my dad just had a stroke...I think I'm doing fine considering.  What do you have going on that's stopping you from gettin ripped?
nasser=piece of shit

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2006, 07:37:55 AM »
waaaaah waaahh waaaaah. Don't fall back on that. Everybody gets shitted on in life. Stop deflecting the issue.
$

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2006, 07:55:45 AM »
waaaaah waaahh waaaaah. Don't fall back on that. Everybody gets shitted on in life. Stop deflecting the issue.

whatever, like I said go finish sucking TA off then come and talk to me.  1st class loser.
nasser=piece of shit

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2006, 08:03:23 AM »
Natural Al.. I'll be your rock buddy. You obviously are crying out for help
$

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2006, 09:32:11 AM »
Natural Al.. I'll be your rock buddy. You obviously are crying out for help

I don't need you to be my rock.  First, you said in another thread that you're what 22?  So what did you do, sit on your fat ass your whole life then when your mom and dad told you to get the fuck out of thier basement you decided to be a cop?  Since you're fat slob who's never lifted  a weight in his life at that point what did you do?  Called the first guy who looked like he might know what he's doing?  You're pathetic, probably never worked out, never dieted and instead of trying to figure it out or....oh, my god try to do it yourself you have to go to someone else to do it for you.  Pathetic.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2006, 09:40:43 AM »
I don't need you to be my rock.  First, you said in another thread that you're what 22?  So what did you do, sit on your fat ass your whole life then when your mom and dad told you to get the f**k out of thier basement you decided to be a cop?  Since you're fat slob who's never lifted  a weight in his life at that point what did you do?  Called the first guy who looked like he might know what he's doing?  You're pathetic, probably never worked out, never dieted and instead of trying to figure it out or....oh, my god try to do it yourself you have to go to someone else to do it for you.  Pathetic.

What do you use DC and Dante`s methods for?
Because you can`t do it yourself?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2006, 09:53:10 AM »
What do you use DC and Dante`s methods for?
Because you can`t do it yourself?

no, I trained for years before I even heard of dante.  I've never asked or went to dante for anything...wait, I asked him if he had any tips for using the hammer incline press because I have not had access to that piece of equipment in years.  I was pretty much moving towards what Dante talked about before I read the dogg logg.  My WO prior to DC was heavy, rest pause movements using negatives and sometimes drop sets.  The only thing that I came away from DAnte with was workout structure and slight modifications of what I was already thinking.  My rep scheme was different, I was going way lower and my joints were hurting because of it.  What Dante suggested in the dog logg was slightly higher reps and an expantion of things that I already knew worked.  I had already read a ton of stuff by Metzer, darden and Jones.  So I actually took the time to learn things on my own before I ran to a guy and said "do it for me"...I'd done Max-OT, heavy duty, my own stuff pretty much everything you can think of. 

I've never had a trainer, I've inquired about a couple of well known guys but never went through with it because at this point I don't need it.
nasser=piece of shit

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2006, 10:09:18 AM »
I don't need you to be my rock.  First, you said in another thread that you're what 22?  So what did you do, sit on your fat ass your whole life then when your mom and dad told you to get the f**k out of thier basement you decided to be a cop?  Since you're fat slob who's never lifted  a weight in his life at that point what did you do?  Called the first guy who looked like he might know what he's doing?  You're pathetic, probably never worked out, never dieted and instead of trying to figure it out or....oh, my god try to do it yourself you have to go to someone else to do it for you.  Pathetic.

I'll humor you....

I'm 25. 26 next month

Never was fat from sitting around. Played sports up till the end of Highschool and did boxing after that.

I have 2 kids and I'm all set to get married. I moved out at 19. I'm becoming a cop because I want to.

Adonis has done nothing in regards to setting up my diet. I did that all myself and since it almost mirrors what he takes in during the day asked him if it all looked good.

Any more assumptions you want to make? Feel free to keep melting down "natural al" hhahahahaha
$

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2006, 10:13:34 AM »
wow, you're so flustered you couldn't even post right...who's melting down now?  So you got a baby momma...real responsible.  Gonna be 26 and you still live in you're mommy's basement...wow, good job there.  The only reason you're gonna be a cop is because you're getting kicked out.  Wait until you bomb out of the academy..then what are you gonna do?  Food stamps and gov. funding await you.  I don't need to make assumptions I can pretty much tell for a fact you're a zero.
nasser=piece of shit

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2006, 10:35:05 AM »
what's your BF again?  Mine's about 12% and I've had a really bad year, my youngest boy passed away

I'm very sorry to hear that, Al.  My best to you and yours.

You shouldn't talk shit about that Broad Street.  You have two children.  You should know some things just aren't joked about >:( 

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2006, 10:59:11 AM »
wow, you're so flustered you couldn't even post right...who's melting down now?  So you got a baby momma...real responsible.  Gonna be 26 and you still live in you're mommy's basement...wow, good job there.  The only reason you're gonna be a cop is because you're getting kicked out.  Wait until you bomb out of the academy..then what are you gonna do?  Food stamps and gov. funding await you.  I don't need to make assumptions I can pretty much tell for a fact you're a zero.

what are you talking about? you're obviously grasping at straws now.
$

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2006, 11:07:46 AM »
what are you talking about? you're obviously grasping at straws now.

you fixed it after the fact, fess up to your screw ups you zero.  at least be a man about something in your pathetic life.  If you can't even hone up to a liitle mistake like that how do you act in real life.  My God are you pussy.  Your mom probably has some chores for you to do so get off the conputer and go clean your room, loser.
nasser=piece of shit

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2006, 11:09:18 AM »
hahahahaha walk away from the key board Al haahahaha
$

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2006, 11:11:46 AM »
hahahahaha walk away from the key board Al haahahaha

why?  I'm getting paid right now...notice I hardly ever post in the evenings or on he weekends?  Cause I'm making money...maybe one day you will too.
nasser=piece of shit

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2006, 11:23:38 AM »
No I didn't notice and honestly before today I didn't care who you were or who you think you are... that's not to say I care now but you're eagerly pressing the "refresh" button in hopes of responding to my latest post hahahaha monster obsession
$

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2006, 11:43:20 AM »
No I didn't notice and honestly before today I didn't care who you were or who you think you are... that's not to say I care now but you're eagerly pressing the "refresh" button in hopes of responding to my latest post hahahaha monster obsession

you've responed as much as I have....monster irony.  Hurry up, I heard 7-11 is hiring, they pretty much match your current skill set...or maybe a car wash?  I don't know either way you'd be pushing your limits.
nasser=piece of shit

affy

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2006, 11:45:59 AM »
Daddywaddy,

Legendary Progress.  You are only a few miles away, PM me and we will hit up a 200 rep Dip workout supersetted with incline flyes. Keep showing them the light.

Broadstreet is going to make phenomenal progress do you know why?  He has cut out all the complicating,contradictory bullshit surrounding physique development.  The supplement companies and the mindless sheep try to make this whole thing overwhelming and delusional.

They disregard fundemental truths.  They make up lies and then start to believe them as gospel.   I think all of the beneficial and working knowledge was basically put in limbo since the focus became on Supplements/drugs and shit training.

Progress is measured by going forward with ease and simplicity. These magazines and pseudo-gym rats have you guys believing bullshit mantras such as "Eat big to get big","Don`t go over 10 sets ever","Less is more","You can`t eat fruit","Milk is bad","You must take a post workout shake or go catabolic","You must eat this and that".....

I could go on and on......Its all bullshit.  Once you figure this out, like Broadstreet has and Daddywaddy and so many others, you go above and beyond the norm to a level of unparalleled greatness.

Its really too easy. That is key.

when are you and daddywaddy making a thread about your idea's of training and diet...im talking about an entire thread and you two can keep adding stuff...im sure it'll be popular...and after lifting naturally for more than 4 years, id be interested in trying something new, that obviously has been working well for you two