Author Topic: Eight total competitors in the 'Open' classes at the 2007 FLEX WHEELER CLASSIC  (Read 2777 times)

swolmar

• Getbig II
Here are a few pics..........

The three on the left are Light Heavies and the guy on the right is the lone SHW:

swolmar

• Getbig II
A few more

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
Boy, if anyone knows how to put on a Craptacular event, it's Flex Wheeler.

I'd put this no-Show up there with his infamous Olympia webcast.
!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT

I'd put this no-Show up there with his infamous Olympia webcast.

;D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
lets see some pics of the guest posing. i was supposed to go to this fucking show!!! goddamn work..=0!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Another Flex Productions Masterpiece, doesnt look like his wifes going to be quitting any of her jobs in the near future and moving out of the in laws will have to wait.
What next another natural comeback  ::)

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
Don't blame Flex for the no-Show. Evil Ninjas scared away most of the competitors. >:(
D

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
more guest posers than competitors.  Classic!
!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Wow, where is the big mouths Lift Studios and Sean on this.  If this was a PDI event they would have 20 posts apiece tearing it apart.  Now their friend and mega-popular BB has a show and nothing.  What happen Lift since you are so in-the-know with BB.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Wow, where is the big mouths Lift Studios and Sean on this.  If this was a PDI event they would have 20 posts apiece tearing it apart.  Now their friend and mega-popular BB has a show and nothing.  What happen Lift since you are so in-the-know with BB.
By the looks of the photos, those guys look better than the top 8 in the PDI show.

What do you want to know cheese slice? I didn't promote the show, do you think I'm responsible for every NPC show that takes place? Thanks, but not so much.

Elevate Your Image.™

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
By the looks of the photos, those guys look better than the top 8 in the PDI show.

What do you want to know cheese slice? I didn't promote the show, do you think I'm responsible for every NPC show that takes place? Thanks, but not so much.

Oh I figured since you knew Flex and took pictures at shows you know everything and if it fails it is your fault.  Isn't that the impression you have of me since I know Wayne.  If I think back I wasn't the promoter of any PDI shows or the MMA fight.  Oh by the way, you don't have the balls to promote your own show.  It takes balls to try something like that.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
Oh I figured since you knew Flex and took pictures at shows you know everything and if it fails it is your fault.  Isn't that the impression you have of me since I know Wayne.  If I think back I wasn't the promoter of any PDI shows or the MMA fight. 
A little different case here, Velveta. You call Wayne whenever there is something posted about a PDI show, only to look like a fool and retort with you don't care. I'd be happy to talk to Flex for you if you like. Maybe the ninjas waxed his competitors before the show.

Try to think a little more before posting.

Elevate Your Image.™

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
A little different case here, Velveta. You call Wayne whenever there is something posted about a PDI show, only to look like a fool and retort with you don't care. I'd be happy to talk to Flex for you if you like. Maybe the ninjas waxed his competitors before the show.

Try to think a little more before posting.

Again Issac you are showing how stupid you are.  Keep following me around but no matter what I will never go out with you. Is your life really this pitiful or are you just playing.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
Again Issac you are showing how stupid you are.  Keep following me around but no matter what I will never go out with you. Is your life really this pitiful or are you just playing.
First Mom jokes now you're waving the flag of defeat. It's okay Keith, we still love ya.  :-*
Elevate Your Image.™

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
i think ron was at this show... where r the pics big ron???

larger_format

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

Quality NOT Quantity

Although, eight competitors(registration fee) x 3.5 family/friends buying tickets
barely covers the rent of a high school auditorium

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
The superheavyweight looks good!

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
The superheavyweight looks good!

you think heinz Senor looks good.

not sure your judgment is exactly sound.
!

ICEQUEEN

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
 Man guys give Flex a break this was his first show !  ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you think heinz Senor looks good.

not sure your judgment is exactly sound.

He thinks Kamali looks good.