Author Topic: Poll about Matt Duvall: Does anyone believe this?  (Read 27447 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Poll about Matt Duvall: Does anyone believe this?
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2006, 08:31:02 AM »
I would love to see a 6 plate shoulder press, the 5 plate hammer stenght shoudler press isnt anything to write home about for a juicer, ive done 4 plates for a few, and dont consider myself to be particurlarly strong.

Another lying bodybuilder.
not to mention that DuVall has the typical machine built drug built Markus Ruhl type body, without the legs.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2006, 08:31:36 AM »
Did you REALLY do that routine Matt?

OR are you just full of shit?

looks like you got your answer adonis.

amazing when you start cross-examining these guys they whimper back to mayhem to get their dic...err egos stroked again. 'those nasty get biggers!'

these guys spew so much shit they start believing it themselves. shoulder press 635 4 2 + forced! with drops!!! lmfao

mat wants us to believe he's hard core but the inflated poundages just make me doubt his cred with everything he says, just like most pro bbs.

good job adonis, sarcasm, etc. keep it real.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2006, 08:33:36 AM »
not to mention that DuVall has the typical machine built drug built Markus Ruhl type body, without the legs.

matt duval isnt strong for a juicer, his claim to fame is cheat curling heavy dumbells, big fucking deal.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2006, 08:35:55 AM »
looks like you got your answer adonis.

amazing when you start cross-examining these guys they whimper back to mayhem to get their dic...err egos stroked again. 'those nasty get biggers!'

these guys spew so much shit they start believing it themselves. shoulder press 635 4 2 + forced! with drops!!! lmfao

mat wants us to believe he's hard core but the inflated poundages just make me doubt his cred with everything he says, just like most pro bbs.

good job adonis, sarcasm, etc. keep it real.
hahahaha, he;s probably over there telling Massive G and all the rest of the dipshits about how he shoulder presses 750 for 5 and eats 1500 grams of protein a day and loves Muscletech supplements.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2006, 08:37:33 AM »
hahahaha, he;s probably over there telling Massive G and all the rest of the dipshits about how he shoulder presses 750 for 5 and eats 1500 grams of protein a day and loves Muscletech supplements.

hahaha, I heard he could bench press a pickup truck at 22.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2006, 08:40:24 AM »
well he does have the World's Strongest, Biggest Arms. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2006, 08:41:59 AM »

HERE IS THE FUNNY:

All of his Supposed Strength Feats were performed in his early 20s`s

BEFORE  Muscletech even met with this clown.
That Nitro-Tech,Cell-Tech must have been real effective because he continually got weaker. hahhahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2006, 08:43:53 AM »
HERE IS THE FUNNY:

All of his Supposed Strength Feats were performed in his early 20s`s

BEFORE  Muscletech even met with this clown.
That Nitro-Tech,Cell-Tech must have been real effective because he continually got weaker. hahhahah

hahahaha Adonis, are you suggesting that throwing away hundreds, if not thousands of dollars per year on shitty muscletech products will actually make me smaller? Oh brother, I would probably end up looking like JaeJonna.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2006, 08:48:58 AM »
Im not a muscletech fan either. Awsome marketing, so/so products...GAKIC that was funny.  But is there a line of supplements that anyone would call superior?

DekeP

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2006, 08:52:51 AM »
Matt, good to see your posts on this thread.  But yeh, sometimes you can't win with these guys.  Anyway, I haven't seen anything from you for awhile, so it's good to know you're still around.  I really hope things work out for you to do the training video you mentioned.  You're one of the most intelligent guys I've ever talked with about training.

All best!  

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2006, 08:53:37 AM »
Ronnie only does the 160's for partials, care to take back your statement?

for 12 whole ones mofo

well whole-ish

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2006, 08:55:07 AM »
for 12 whole ones mofo

well whole-ish
wrong, on Cost of Redemption he does 6 partial reps, he even asks his spotter what he got and the spotter says, "six".
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2006, 08:56:52 AM »
Maybe Matt brags about his lifts to impress The Squad.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2006, 09:03:45 AM »
No...

I did not say any of this to "own" anyone...I just wanted to be clear/ honest...A lot of strong bodybuilders are not always the biggest bodybuilders...

I have picked up on the fact that sarcasm definitely is not a fan of mine...this is his right and I do not mind. Time to time he has posted things that were his opinions of my physique...and again he has the right to do so. I would not attack him just to make a point or try to make myself look good...I just, again, wanted to set the record straight....

Take care...

what's up Matt, I haven't seen you at any show or expos lately. Are you gonna be at the Olympia Expo?
Get Big, or Die Trying

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2006, 09:13:15 AM »

what's up Matt, I haven't seen you at any show or expos lately. Are you gonna be at the Olympia Expo?

he probably got fronted on some of his cell tech claims.

won't be seeing him again.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2006, 09:37:07 AM »
dudes you gonna lose another pro..he came here to set things straight and find some support. Can't you let a few exaggerations go here and there. We need another pro and he can speak standard English!!!, aren't you guys getting tired of Chick?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2006, 09:49:26 AM »
dudes you gonna lose another pro..he came here to set things straight and find some support. Can't you let a few exaggerations go here and there. We need another pro and he can speak standard English!!!, aren't you guys getting tired of Chick?

I've hear other Pros who trained with Matt, and they said he's one strong Mofo.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2006, 09:50:25 AM »

Who gives a flying fuck. If he has to lie about his lifts, who knows what else he's willing to lie about?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2006, 10:09:30 AM »
Who gives a flying f**k. If he has to lie about his lifts, who knows what else he's willing to lie about?

so debate with him, why run him off like he is some muslim terrorists. You guys would be more accomodating to a Al-Queda lackie.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2006, 12:35:06 PM »
mat seems like a good guy, but once he said he BNP 405 at age 18?

c'mon now.

how many guys can do that after years of lifting and juicing - let alone some mo who just graduated high school?

the 165 lbs. guys benching 500 and 600 lbs.  how did you work out with mat?  that would make them world record holders.  also, when you were 18, no one at that weight was anywhere near that poundage.  a lot has changed sincen then in terms of bench shirts, etc. 

i remember seeing the pics of trevor and mat on the nuclear nutrition site, but the pics where never of them actually doing the lifts.  the pics showed that they were about to do them , ex. sitting in smith machine with bar in top postion, holding dumbells but not putting them through the range of motion. for 3 years, people questioned trevor's claims and for 3 years trevor talked about making a video.  never did happen. 

anyone have BFTO 02.  mat trains with titus doing legs.  while craig is talking, mat is in the background (wearing a bandana and fubu jersey i might ad) and with 6 plates on the hack machine you can see mat's legs shaking through his baggy yellow pants meaning the weight was heavy. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2006, 01:11:27 PM »
No melt downs...someone's perceptions are their reality...and it is not my place to argue that...Is my back my best bodypart...definitely not...early on?...I allowed my arms to do most of the work...not properly stimulating the back...In the past 2 years?...seperating my back training into upper and lower back training sessions has helped tremendously...Legs?...I always had thick lower leg development from power style leg training...but never isolated outer and upper quads...again, something I have corrected.

Sadly, a lot of meltdowns are brought on by the insecurities that stereotype bodybuilders..." I am the biggest"..."I am the strongest"..."watch out next time because I am going to recreate myself!"...All this is lunacy. I just love to train, and learn new ways to continue making progress...

I never made a training video due to the fact that doing it right? can be costly...and I wanted to make something worth buying...Now, after the show(s), I want to make a video of my power style training...the techniques I learned from Trevor...known as his Beyond Failure Training, and since my injury how I had to learn in certain situations to make less weight feel like more. Also so footage of wrestling...we will see. This way people can see me training and God willing respect at least how hard I train...the effort that goes into building a physique...

So well said.  8)

Mat DuVall

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2006, 01:45:24 PM »
Ok...I am very tired...just trained...like a girl as I am extremly depleted...but I am going to do my best to clarify, then it is time to move on...

#1- I have not posted at Mayhem for quite some time...a very long time. I cannot stop anyone from copying and sticking posts from here over there...this is not my fault. I posted once or twice on Milo's board this week, but since have posted only here....

#2- I do not need my ego stroked by anyone and prefer the criticism I get here as it, in a healthy way fuels my training....

#3- Yes, I have been with Muscletech for 8 years, and they have treated me extremly well...I would think it would mean something that I stayed with a supplement company...instead of going from company to company to company as a lot in the industry have...I use the products I endorse, but have never said this is the only reason I am developed the way I am...

guys...Bodybuilding is not addition and subtraction...it is algebra...meaning? 1+1 does not equal a pro physique, no. Instead a+b+c+d can maybe get you to E...

One on One with any of you? I would love to talk candidly about the decisions athletes have to make. I do not ask for sympathy as it is my choice(s) and I will have to answer for these choices one day, plain and simple....I struggle with a lot of them on a daily basis. DO NOT ASSUME THAT I CLAIM ONLY MY TRAINING, OR ONLY A SUPPLEMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY BODY...You would be wrong in doing so...

I cannot remember every post, but I am going to make this offer...since Sarcasm seems to be gaining some support...after the Olympia, or Euro tour should I compete in it...I will fly Sarcasm here to my home and have him train with me...in the gym, AND IN THE RING...PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN...VIDEO...WHATEVER HE LIKES...Once he signs a waiver of some kind or another...he will be asked to see and live life as I do for several days...Will I be able to perform every single lift I have in the past?...No, but I am confident that I will be good enough for him to walk away with a different perspective...I will not try to hurt him, or be disresepectful to him in any way...I just want him to have the chance to see how I live...the Muscletech products I use every day...the food I take in every day...and even post contest how I train...BOTH IN A GYM, AND GETTING BACK IN THE RING...HE WILL BE EXPECTED TO PARTICIPATE 100%....I do not know his age, but assuming he is over 18, the ball is now in his court. Oh, and yes I will give him a chance on video...in the middle of a ring to call me a liar to my face...(just kidding)...Let me know Sarcasm....

Be well...Mat

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2006, 01:50:12 PM »
hmmmmm................ki nna like the "WEEKEND WITH RONNIE COLEMAN"

go for it sarcasm................. .sounds like fun actually (plus you can learn a lot )

not a bad deal

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2006, 01:50:43 PM »
Man..Matt why in the hell are you entertaining this twerp. You just made is day by letting him get to you. You dont have to prove anything to the peanut gallery. Your body does all the talking.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2006, 02:07:27 PM »
Ok...I am very tired...just trained...like a girl as I am extremly depleted...but I am going to do my best to clarify, then it is time to move on...

#1- I have not posted at Mayhem for quite some time...a very long time. I cannot stop anyone from copying and sticking posts from here over there...this is not my fault. I posted once or twice on Milo's board this week, but since have posted only here....

#2- I do not need my ego stroked by anyone and prefer the criticism I get here as it, in a healthy way fuels my training....

#3- Yes, I have been with Muscletech for 8 years, and they have treated me extremly well...I would think it would mean something that I stayed with a supplement company...instead of going from company to company to company as a lot in the industry have...I use the products I endorse, but have never said this is the only reason I am developed the way I am...

guys...Bodybuilding is not addition and subtraction...it is algebra...meaning? 1+1 does not equal a pro physique, no. Instead a+b+c+d can maybe get you to E...

One on One with any of you? I would love to talk candidly about the decisions athletes have to make. I do not ask for sympathy as it is my choice(s) and I will have to answer for these choices one day, plain and simple....I struggle with a lot of them on a daily basis. DO NOT ASSUME THAT I CLAIM ONLY MY TRAINING, OR ONLY A SUPPLEMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY BODY...You would be wrong in doing so...

I cannot remember every post, but I am going to make this offer...since Sarcasm seems to be gaining some support...after the Olympia, or Euro tour should I compete in it...I will fly Sarcasm here to my home and have him train with me...in the gym, AND IN THE RING...PICTURES CAN BE TAKEN...VIDEO...WHATEVER HE LIKES...Once he signs a waiver of some kind or another...he will be asked to see and live life as I do for several days...Will I be able to perform every single lift I have in the past?...No, but I am confident that I will be good enough for him to walk away with a different perspective...I will not try to hurt him, or be disresepectful to him in any way...I just want him to have the chance to see how I live...the Muscletech products I use every day...the food I take in every day...and even post contest how I train...BOTH IN A GYM, AND GETTING BACK IN THE RING...HE WILL BE EXPECTED TO PARTICIPATE 100%....I do not know his age, but assuming he is over 18, the ball is now in his court. Oh, and yes I will give him a chance on video...in the middle of a ring to call me a liar to my face...(just kidding)...Let me know Sarcasm....

Be well...Mat

wELL, SARCASM, IT'S TIME TO STOP TALKING SHYT AND MEET MATT'S CHALLENGE. GO AHEAD AND REPRESENT GETBIG. IF NOT, YOUR REPUTATION WILL BE RUINED FOREVER
Get Big, or Die Trying