Author Topic: How many of you guys wears pants so low youre showing your underwear?  (Read 2056 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: How many of you guys wears pants so low youre showing your underwear?
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2008, 11:26:23 AM »
Dude they are all tight around the ankle...not good at all...
Dude..I see it all day... I live in a preppied out neighborhood..So all I see is skateboarders,and weird folks all day.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2008, 11:27:40 AM »
yes the emo-thug look ..... i would rock pants like that if i could, but my legs are too big and my balls need air to breath ...

I wear slim jeans but i have room. And mine are kind of boot cut...True Religon and Rock and Rebublic. Not spandex jeans

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2008, 11:29:01 AM »
I wear slim jeans but i have room. And mine are kind of boot cut...True Religon and Rock and Rebublic. Not spandex jeans
yeah i have to wear T religions, sevens, g star or something like that to get the cool factor but also have nut room ..
L

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2008, 11:58:56 AM »
Dude ...It's everyone..everywhere... It's not a race thing ..Nor is it a hip hop thing ...Look at the rockers ...Why don't you start a thread on how "tight" their pants are ...Truth is ...I'd rather see men  wearing their pants a little baggy than seeing men with painted on Jeans ... But seriously ... Fashion has taken a horrible turn... I don't get young folks ...

no it's not everyone, everywhere. it's mostly blacks and young skateboard punks and other retards, maybe hillbillies to.

and aint nuthing wrong with tight pants. spandex is the shit.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2008, 12:00:50 PM »
The funny thing about Lil Wayne was when he was coming down the steps on the VMA's he grabbed his crotch 23 times. We counted it last night when they aired it a 2nd time on MTV.

My questions is what is the deal with so much crotch grabbing? I mean dont get me wrong I'll do the Al Bundy all the tims sitting in my recliner, but on World Wide TV whats the deal with grabbing the Nuts????

aint nothing wrong with doing the al bundy, it's a natural thing! but to grab your crotch like that, he need to go to the doctor to examine why it's itchin

i think ll cool j started that shit back in the early 80's, he should be ashamed of himself. technically that might be gay4pay since its done in front of an audience.
Z

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2008, 12:58:22 PM »

and aint nuthing wrong with tight pants. spandex is the shit.
Yeah...If you're a Phaggot.