Author Topic: Hcg Bruise??  (Read 979 times)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Hcg Bruise??
« on: November 08, 2007, 10:42:38 AM »
Wondering if anyone else gets bruises from Hcg shots?

I am getting little bruises all around my midsection where I have been administering...

Maybe my fat gut is just getting in the way and running into things?  :D

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Hcg Bruise??
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 12:27:07 PM »
I go IM also. Never a bruise.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 02:00:12 PM »
pretty normal for subQ shots. GH does the same thing.

8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 02:27:30 PM »
Thanks guys....

Looks like a boxer went to work on my midsection. Glad to know it is common and not something wrong

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 04:33:36 PM »
Thanks guys....

Looks like a boxer went to work on my midsection. Glad to know it is common and not something wrong

Show the chicks, they dig scars and bruises. Tell them your a UFC fighter...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 06:20:20 PM »
Show the chicks, they dig scars and bruises. Tell them your a UFC fighter...

That is funny because when I was 19, got hit head on from a drunk driver. Split my head open at the hairline (nice scar about 2 inches long, looks like a part) and seat belt sliced my neck good (500 + internal stiches).

I used the chick dig scars line for a while till it got old :)

Right now would be ashamed to show my gut, but it is a gut with abs!!

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 07:10:41 PM »
That is funny because when I was 19, got hit head on from a drunk driver. Split my head open at the hairline (nice scar about 2 inches long, looks like a part) and seat belt sliced my neck good (500 + internal stiches).

I used the chick dig scars line for a while till it got old :)

Right now would be ashamed to show my gut, but it is a gut with abs!!

Glad to see you got passed that and back in the gym. Lots of people lose there motivation from such a serious accident. Good on ya Bro! ;)
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 07:15:45 PM »
Glad to see you got passed that and back in the gym. Lots of people lose there motivation from such a serious accident. Good on ya Bro! ;)

Reason I started back to the gym. Was an athlete my whole life. After recovering from the accident, was down to 125 lbs!! Found the biggest guy in the gym and asked what he did. Within a year, same guy talked me into a local bodybuilding show. Rest is history....

.......but yes, the chicks still dig the scars years later... ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 05:09:04 AM »
Reason I started back to the gym. Was an athlete my whole life. After recovering from the accident, was down to 125 lbs!! Found the biggest guy in the gym and asked what he did. Within a year, same guy talked me into a local bodybuilding show. Rest is history....

.......but yes, the chicks still dig the scars years later... ;)

Thats cool. I got hurt real bad to in a head-on when I was 18. Near death.
Put a hole in the window with my nose!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 11:22:21 AM »
Thats cool. I got hurt real bad to in a head-on when I was 18. Near death.
Put a hole in the window with my nose!

Ahhh, that is too spooky. I twisted when he hit us and the side of my head busted a hole in the windsheild. That was the biggie that busted an artery and was touch and go. Also bit down on my tounge and was stuck on my teeth when the fireman showed up...

Stayed concious thru the stiching process and was cracking the doctor up, just joking around..funny how adrenaline will take over something like that. But when the morphene kicked in and the shock wore off, turned into a raging dick!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2007, 11:29:32 AM »
Ahhh, that is too spooky. I twisted when he hit us and the side of my head busted a hole in the windsheild. That was the biggie that busted an artery and was touch and go. Also bit down on my tounge and was stuck on my teeth when the fireman showed up...

Stayed concious thru the stiching process and was cracking the doctor up, just joking around..funny how adrenaline will take over something like that. But when the morphene kicked in and the shock wore off, turned into a raging dick!

Sounds familiar, I had some beer in me so they wouldnt use anything but local anestetic.
I had to just bite it while they sewed for hours.  A plastic surgeon came in and took out all the stitching the interns did and restitched my face and knees. I was a sewing prodject from about 2am till almost sunrise  ;D

Im lucky he showed up, hardly much scaring even today.