Author Topic: Boosting thyroid supplements instead of t4/t3  (Read 2282 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Boosting thyroid supplements instead of t4/t3
« on: May 20, 2013, 08:01:02 PM »
Since ramadan is coming up, not sure I want to get on t3 as im not sure how thatll work while fasting... even if i run it from now until ramadan, recovery wise if its a wise idea while fasting as well.

So I thought... t4/t3boosting supplements

As far as im aware these in combination would:

-potassium iodide/iodine
-l-tyrosine
-b6/b12
-taurine

What else?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Boosting thyroid supplements instead of t4/t3
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 08:02:23 PM »
Also came upon this puppy:

Seems like a bargain at about 10 bux! Apparently people with thyroid issues have ended up hyper thyroid hahaha... and so on and so forth.. or they recovered/didn't need meds... which is pretty cool!

http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Thyroid-Energy-Vcaps/dp/B0013OZCGE

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 01:30:35 AM »
never tried that stuff in your picture, i have extensive experience with t3 and t4 though, from what i noticed it doesn't really make you hungry, just kinda makes you feel weak and flat, in terms of t3 anyways. when i take t4 on an empty stomach it exacerbates that empty stomach feeling for me, but not a genuine "hunger" i would say, as in there's no real drive to consume everything you see (the way you get with weed, if you know what i mean), it's just sort of a "man my stomach feels really empty, it would probably be good if i ate something" but it is possible to ignore it. i think in retrospect i'll stick with t4, much easier on the thyroid, etc.

i've also heard of something called "triacana" which apparently was used in the arnold days but can't find anywhere to get it. one of the gh15 suppliers sold it but it was expensive as fuck, and i don't really trust those assholes.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 08:08:39 AM »
Those supplements aren't going to do anything noticable.

Might as well just wait and run your T3/4 when you can.  Fasting on a low dose of T3 might not be an issue, but i would think fasting in general would be worth waiting to use the T3 afterwards.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 11:04:53 PM »
So I've just been taking this as opposed to that above supplement. Not on clen now, need two weeks off it.. and it seems im burning through calories like a mad man... i feel so weak.. im looking leaner day in day out again... leaning out progress has come again but im getting ridiculously weaker (but better looking), it sucks.. i cant frickin wait until my bulk... but thats two months from now.. frickin sucks...

In a nutshell at night one pill with carbs after workout... and it seems whatever i consume just magically totally vanishes... it seems to be working lol...

I feel like upping calories... but must get ready for ramadan even though thats a month and a half from now.. tempted to up calories... really really tempted to up calories...

Dear God almighty.. Im CRAVING TO BULK SO BADLY... but no point doing it for a month then crashing into fasting with ramadan...

I don't think I need T4 or T3 at all.. burning through everything... i have a fast metabolism but im just a natural fatty (meso-endo)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 11:11:28 PM »