Author Topic: Anti estrogens  (Read 2223 times)

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
Anti estrogens
« on: May 22, 2013, 04:37:30 AM »
Ok have been using Arimidex eod so far during this cycle and it seems to have done the job....no bloat, no gyno etc.

I've just run out though and my source is on holiday.
I have letrozole and nolvadex in decent quantities however.  I know they work in different ways,  what would the consensus be on which one to switch to now? ....I've heard letro can knock libido on the head but that it is a very good AI....?
C.U.N.T

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Anti estrogens
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 07:17:09 AM »
If you really need to take something I would use nolvadex. Won't take care of the bloat but let your diet do that. Letro is strong... a little too much will have your joints aching and feeling like shit overall.

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 07:47:35 AM »
letro kills your estro by approx. 95%, not a very good idea, unless you already have starting phases of gyno. imo, aromasin is a sweet spot between adex and letro.

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 09:51:48 AM »
No signs of gyno and never had any on previous cycles either, i'll switch to Nolva then....the half life is pretty long, eod ok?
C.U.N.T

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 12:56:34 PM »
No signs of gyno and never had any on previous cycles either, i'll switch to Nolva then....the half life is pretty long, eod ok?

Personally, I wouldn't take it unless I had to. Its said to lower igf which is anabolic in itself...imo the less drugs you take the better off you are in the end. But if you do decide to use it eod is fine...half life is about 3 days I believe.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 10:01:09 AM »
Take low doses of Nolva EOD and if you feel the bloat just blast it with the letro .... take 2.5 mg a day for 4 days and it will take care of bloat without suppressing the estrogen for a long period

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 12:36:41 AM »
As said above take low e3d doses of nolva and keep letro there in case something problematic occurs.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 03:04:57 AM »
Fuck nolva, i don't know how you guys can take it.

Makes me feel like a pre-menopausal women. Gross. Hot flashes, lethargic, just overall shit.

Jut take a singe letro dose once per week. 1.25mg or half a tab.

Plus, it's a common misconception that letro kills your estro, that's in women, not men.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 06:35:31 PM »
when i ran out of aromasin i bridged for a couple weeks with nolva, i was using research chem liquids so i took 20mg ed to be on the safe side, i think it worked out ok. i could feel my nipples getting itchy every once in a while but then i'd take 30mg that day and it would go away. it made me feel lethargic and headachey though

honestly just get some aromasin, it's great. probably the best AI on the market nowadays plus it's a "suicide inhibitor" which means it literally latches on to the estrogen and kills it, whereas aramidex just blocks it's effects i think (could be wrong)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 06:39:34 PM »
when i ran out of aromasin i bridged for a couple weeks with nolva, i was using research chem liquids so i took 20mg ed to be on the safe side, i think it worked out ok. i could feel my nipples getting itchy every once in a while but then i'd take 30mg that day and it would go away. it made me feel lethargic and headachey though

honestly just get some aromasin, it's great. probably the best AI on the market nowadays plus it's a "suicide inhibitor" which means it literally latches on to the estrogen and kills it, whereas aramidex just blocks it's effects i think (could be wrong)

I've found Aromasin (the generic) to be thd best AI when it comes to controlling my E. Adex was too harsh for me.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 06:49:06 PM »
I've found Aromasin (the generic) to be thd best AI when it comes to controlling my E. Adex was too harsh for me.

yup and supposedly it's the easiest one on your hdl/ldl too.

though i haven't had any bloodwork done to confirm that.