Author Topic: DMT, and the other world  (Read 2273 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: DMT, and the other world
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2024, 07:47:43 AM »
Psilocybin is wonderful.

Yes, it's  beautiful medicine.  I've microdosed with it as well.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2024, 07:49:42 AM »
Yes, it's  beautiful medicine.  I've microdosed with it as well.

I have wanted to try the microdose, but I have no supply chain.

I need to find something I can trust.
Y

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2024, 09:25:11 AM »
Someone in the gym told me, "I have LSD, shrooms and DMT, just tell me if you want it." I want to try these but a bit apprehensive.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2024, 09:35:29 AM »
Someone in the gym told me, "I have LSD, shrooms and DMT, just tell me if you want it." I want to try these but a bit apprehensive.

low dose mushrooms and lsd would be a good way to go.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2024, 09:47:29 AM »
Are we emotional mature or capable of handling different realities? Real or product of imagination? One can go "crazy" from that. Do you need to risk your sanity? And what for?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2024, 11:46:22 AM »
Are we emotional mature or capable of handling different realities? Real or product of imagination? One can go "crazy" from that. Do you need to risk your sanity? And what for?

People are already crazy. No need to go searching for other worlds real or imagined. Every need to get peace of mind and heal thyself.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2024, 12:13:45 PM »
Psilocybin mushrooms (particularly Golden Teachers) are wonderful for deeply existential experiences that make you question the very fabric of reality.

After a few sessions, I took a different view of what humanity is, the oneness of all and how trivial it is that we act the way we do.

A fantastic experience that makes for a good ego death. Of note, you must have them every so often for lasting effects. Of particular interest to some, a Johns Hopkins study showed that two doses of the psychedelic substance psilocybin, given with supportive psychotherapy, produced rapid and large reductions in depressive symptoms, with most participants showing improvement and half of study participants achieving remission through the four-week follow-up.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/newsroom/news-releases/2020/11/psychedelic-treatment-with-psilocybin-relieves-major-depression-study-shows

"1"

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2024, 12:51:59 PM »
one of the craziest things about dmt is it’s extracted from various plants

some are higher yielding than others - one of which is mimosa hostials root bark (MH.RB)

it’s “legal” within the US but it’s heavily tracked and monitored by the govt

why would there be a watch list for a legal plant that you can extract dmt from with some hardware supplies ?

you want to go next level with dmt - start dabbing it ,,,,,,by yourself

always reminds me of in ‘the matrix’ when he gets all that shit downloaded in his head and wakes up saying “i know king fu”

that’s dmt at high doses - after you survive the death part

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2024, 12:52:57 PM »
 :)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2024, 01:01:35 PM »
low dose mushrooms and lsd would be a good way to go.

Thank you. What would a low dosage of LSD be? Or mushrooms? Any other advice, say on the set and setting? My buddy at the gym just said to take a low dose of acid, "it's just like things just get brighter initially." He said he has gone all the way to a "brain cleaning" dose of 1000mcg. As I understand it, an average dose is 100mcg and a "heroic dose" is like 4-500mcg?

I wrote about this gym buddy on another forum and how we came to talk about psychedelics...

Perhaps this might be interesting, don't know. I scratched my cornea and lost vision in one eye. I'm at the gym and my friend comes up and we chat about my predicament. He has had a kidney replacement from his sister not that long ago, kidneys failed due to anabolics. First they failed and were at 50% function according to him, he does not take his medication because they make him feel bad. After a year he claims he feels good, goes back on anabolics (yes I know) and after a while they predictably fail completely but then after a good while he gets the kidney replacement. Anyway, we chat about my eye and he goes, "I have spent a year total in the hospital during this whole ordeal and when I was in the hospital I went blind in one eye. You know that doc we both know, he told me off the record that I should try LSD for my eye. I did and it cured my blindness! You should try it too!"

I don't know what issue he had with his eye and LSD for sure doesn't heal a cornea. But my friend looked happy and anabolics free, he was glowing like a born again Christian, with that holy look to his eyes, he was now taking LSD, DMT and Shrooms all the time and offered me some, "anytime bro, just let me know!" Then he sent me a link on LSD and visual aquity. I'm not dismissing his experience at all though, very interesting at least.

It's hard to drop the anabolics, almost impossible. I shouldn't be taking them either. Maybe I should be doing the above "therapy," maybe it would help me accept life without them, I don't know.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2024, 01:10:22 PM »
Thank you. What would a low dosage of LSD be? Or mushrooms? Any other advice, say on the set and setting? My buddy at the gym just said to take a low dose of acid, "it's just like things just get brighter initially." He said he has gone all the way to a "brain cleaning" dose of 1000mcg. As I understand it, an average dose is 100mcg and a "heroic dose" is like 4-500mcg?

I wrote about this gym buddy on another forum and how we came to talk about psychedelics...

0.3gms- 0.75gms dried mushrooms, 25-50mcg of LSD. A day in nature hiking, contemplating, jumping in lake or just at home if there is peace. Avoid anxious people or places, be in a good mood yourself, it should be a mellow enough experience then.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2024, 01:32:36 PM »
0.3gms- 0.75gms dried mushrooms, 25-50mcg of LSD. A day in nature hiking, contemplating, jumping in lake or just at home if there is peace. Avoid anxious people or places, be in a good mood yourself, it should be a mellow enough experience then.

Thanks, perfect.

Psilocybin mushrooms (particularly Golden Teachers) are wonderful for deeply existential experiences that make you question the very fabric of reality.

After a few sessions, I took a different view of what humanity is, the oneness of all and how trivial it is that we act the way we do.

A fantastic experience that makes for a good ego death. Of note, you must have them every so often for lasting effects. Of particular interest to some, a Johns Hopkins study showed that two doses of the psychedelic substance psilocybin, given with supportive psychotherapy, produced rapid and large reductions in depressive symptoms, with most participants showing improvement and half of study participants achieving remission through the four-week follow-up.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/newsroom/news-releases/2020/11/psychedelic-treatment-with-psilocybin-relieves-major-depression-study-shows

"1"

I saw this recently. Looks impressive on paper.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ajherrington/2024/03/11/fda-grants-breakthrough-therapy-status-to-lsd-drug-to-treat-anxiety/?sh=58dbd4867ccb

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2024, 02:32:42 PM »
Psilocybin several times and spice twice. (Never again on that Spice shit)

Spice from Arrakis?
Q

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2024, 03:47:41 PM »
Spice from Arrakis?

DUUUUUNNEEEEE!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2024, 01:57:02 AM »
To get similar experiences without DMT or any drugs try the Monroe Institute's recordings.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2024, 07:30:19 AM »
To get similar experiences without DMT or any drugs try the Monroe Institute's recordings.

Got any personal experiences to share? I've been interested in the Munroe Institute for a very long time. Their courses are very pricey - I haven't pulled the trigger on any of them but I've often thought about it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2024, 12:51:58 PM »

Just download the torrent and space off.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2024, 12:52:37 PM »
I personally believe it's Interdimensional travel via the pineal gland. It vibrates differently, causing you to experience  dimension(s) that is/are not this one. We're not supposed to be doing this but men fuck men too so here we are.

I believe the governments/elites know this and have even mapped out some of that world. I believe people around the world at  various periods have experience these trip and it influenced their cultures. Anyway, those are my thoughts.

x2

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2024, 01:09:52 PM »
Thanks, perfect.

I saw this recently. Looks impressive on paper.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ajherrington/2024/03/11/fda-grants-breakthrough-therapy-status-to-lsd-drug-to-treat-anxiety/?sh=58dbd4867ccb

It shows promise. I am all for us thinking outside of the norm to address behavioral health issues.

"1"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2024, 12:37:39 AM »
Got any personal experiences to share? I've been interested in the Munroe Institute for a very long time. Their courses are very pricey - I haven't pulled the trigger on any of them but I've often thought about it.
They are available on Youtube.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2024, 02:22:22 AM »

You should be apprehensive.  None of those substances are for the feint hearted and in the case of LSD / shrooms, on a non microdose you're on the ride for quite a few hours so there's no getting out if you don't completely take care of your mentality / setting / people around etc.  You will perceive your life differently on those two and you may not like what you perceive if you have any unresolved issues.  I would strongly suggest extreme caution.   I wouldn't say "don't do it", I'd say, don't do it unless you're completely in control of every aspect of it and have people who understand how to deal with someone who is not having a good moment.  In the right moment, it is amazing.

To give you an example:  I was once on a mushroom trip with a group and a person (also on mushrooms) initiated an argument with me, ie, they actually criticised me.  Things took a very very strong turn for the worse and you don't really have any emotional defense for a moment like that. 

DMT is quite something else.  Most people I know who have been further than I have.. they don't regret not going back and that's always been a very strong guide for my own considerations.  I took a low dose and came out of it to people saying "check he is breathing" ;-D  I was fine, just had eyes closed and elsewhere.  It really acts as fast as what I imagine an IV drug does.  Also, it doesn't last 5 minutes, that's bullshit.  It lasts 5 minutes and then you feel mildly stoned for the rest of the night.  People exaggerate DMT as if it is the businessman's lunch but I can assure you, that afternoon is not going to be quite like the day before.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2024, 02:58:54 AM »
I personally believe it's Interdimensional travel via the pineal gland. It vibrates differently, causing you to experience  dimension(s) that is/are not this one. We're not supposed to be doing this but men fuck men too so here we are.

I believe the governments/elites know this and have even mapped out some of that world. I believe people around the world at  various periods have experience these trip and it influenced their cultures. Anyway, those are my thoughts.

All you need to achieve this Wiggs is a Resonator Machine but they don`t come cheap.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2024, 08:20:14 AM »
You should be apprehensive.  None of those substances are for the feint hearted and in the case of LSD / shrooms, on a non microdose you're on the ride for quite a few hours so there's no getting out if you don't completely take care of your mentality / setting / people around etc.  You will perceive your life differently on those two and you may not like what you perceive if you have any unresolved issues.  I would strongly suggest extreme caution.   I wouldn't say "don't do it", I'd say, don't do it unless you're completely in control of every aspect of it and have people who understand how to deal with someone who is not having a good moment.  In the right moment, it is amazing.

To give you an example:  I was once on a mushroom trip with a group and a person (also on mushrooms) initiated an argument with me, ie, they actually criticised me.  Things took a very very strong turn for the worse and you don't really have any emotional defense for a moment like that. 

DMT is quite something else.  Most people I know who have been further than I have.. they don't regret not going back and that's always been a very strong guide for my own considerations.  I took a low dose and came out of it to people saying "check he is breathing" ;-D  I was fine, just had eyes closed and elsewhere.  It really acts as fast as what I imagine an IV drug does.  Also, it doesn't last 5 minutes, that's bullshit.  It lasts 5 minutes and then you feel mildly stoned for the rest of the night.  People exaggerate DMT as if it is the businessman's lunch but I can assure you, that afternoon is not going to be quite like the day before.

I only had one”bad trip” on acid and it went into the next day, the actual fizzled brain part not the trip itself. We had a party and a buddy got fucked up and had to go to the hospital. My roommates who wasn’t tripping told us he died and that his parents were coming to pick up the body. Even moments later when we were reassured by others that he was okay, he had just passed out drunk and cut his nose, we still never really believed it. Smoked a bunch of weed when the trip wore off and went to bed. Woke up the next day and we were all on edge still and couldn’t really place why. I also “saw” something in my friends girlfriend which made me not like her. Years later she became a whore and was cheating on him while they were married. It’s like I could sense she was a bad person back from that night.

Because I know how bad it can go, is the reason I won’t do it now. I’ve got too much to worry about and just can’t risk going off the rails and getting lost and not come back the same.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2024, 08:29:03 AM »
That is why I recommend low doses and building from there if you need/desire to. Know that any shift within yourself can bring up undesirable aspects in those closest to you even if they do not witness your trip. Be careful over the following days.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2024, 09:03:26 AM »

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I understand having a good setting. But people say, "don't do it if you have any unresolved issues." But isn't it why people take these in the first place, they are looking for some kind of answer? And who doesn't have "unresolved issues" lol. Then it's said it can bring out problems in yourself (and you may see negative aspects in others) you didn't even know you had. But these are trialed in people with anxiety and depression i.e. people with mental problems i.e. myself. In that new LSD trial they supposedly didn't see many negative reactions. Sometimes therapy is done while tripping but here they just had a person sitting there reading a book.

I'm curious why many say they couldn't take LSD now that they're older? Why is that? One person on that other forum said he couldn't take LSD anymore, too intense and stimmy. Only way was to take ketamine before which mellowed out the intensity. Another person said he goes through "50 sheets a year," I don't know how much that is but sounds like a lot. Said supposed experts shouldn't really talk as they haven't really explored what these substances do in high doses over time unlike himself. Said he could do all the normal things like lifting on plenty of ketamine which these other amateurs couldn't lol. I remember this guy saying he smokes like an ounce of weed a day, says for anticancer and other health issues you should forcibly smoke enormous amounts until you are no longer affected by it, only then do you really tap into the physical benefits. Don't they kind of do that with the "Rick Simpson Oil"?

Many sing the praises of ketamine. I remember ESFitness saying the experience is total shit. Who here has done it?

So I'm not really assured by any of your replies and don't know if I'm "stable" enough lol. I guess the only thing is to just do it, come what may? I would do a lower dose first as Ro recommended.