Author Topic: Cutler sighting...  (Read 1770 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Cutler sighting...
« on: August 08, 2006, 06:31:22 PM »
I went into the dentist office today and because I work out, the receptionist said she just saw a guy at the Summerlin post office with enormous arms.  She said, "He looked like a mutant."  At first, I was like oh really, I care.  Then she said he had a box of things he was sending out and drove a BMW.  After I described him more, turns out it was Cutler probably sending out dvds.  Must be a spectacle when he goes anywhere.  Regular people don't know about massive gh, insulin, and roid use.  They must think they saw a martian.  Classic.
N

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Cutler sighting...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 08:10:38 PM »
maybe he was sending out gear .

just a thought

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 09:07:29 PM »
I went into the dentist office today and because I work out, the receptionist said she just saw a guy at the Summerlin post office with enormous arms.  She said, "He looked like a mutant."  At first, I was like oh really, I care.  Then she said he had a box of things he was sending out and drove a BMW.  After I described him more, turns out it was Cutler probably sending out dvds.  Must be a spectacle when he goes anywhere.  Regular people don't know about massive gh, insulin, and roid use.  They must think they saw a martian.  Classic.

regular people also dont know about your jealousy about them or you wouldnt care about their drug usage. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 09:09:46 PM »
Did he have a bald head???? ???

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 09:11:18 PM »
They must think they saw a martian.  Classic.

Did he have a bald head???? ???

She saw Jay like this?

I am a mini beast

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 09:20:51 PM »
#

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 02:44:31 AM »
regular people also dont know about your jealousy about them or you wouldnt care about their drug usage. 
When you make a comment, please make sense with it.  I guess you'd be implying that I'm jealous of Jay Cutler and that's why I care about his extreme drug usage?
I was making the point that most people don't know what a pro bodybuilder looks like or what they take to get that way.  When you see someone like Cutler in person, it's a little shocking, even if you're around gyms often.  I understand how someone gets to be that way, but the average person who doesn't follow bodybuilding would just think....martian.
I could careless what Cutler or any other pro takes.  Is that why they're where they are, of course, that's a huge part of it and if you stopped with all the drugs, etc....no, they would not have the same placings in a sport filled with massive usage.  Most likely, they would have a different job.  Do I knock pros for taking all the shit they do, no.  Would I personally take a bunch of shit, no.  Do I knock people who take a bunch of shit and look like a second rate amatuer, of course.
Someone like Cutler at least makes a good living off ingesting all that crap, so I can at least understand it.  If you're getting $400 when you place 5th at the Ohio Open Classic Division B Lightweights, no I don't understand it.
I went off the topic a little, but in short, when posting have a valid point.  For example:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=88169.0
N