Author Topic: How is vaping different than smoking  (Read 3907 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: How is vaping different than smoking
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2019, 12:10:48 PM »
So its impossible to vape weed unless its in a liquid form right?

wrong

dry herb vaporizers have been around for 20+ years

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2019, 12:14:55 PM »
I am not disagreeing with you. Vaping may be less harmful to our bodies than smoking in general. Even if the recent outbreak of people getting sick and dying from vaping, is caused by unregulated vape juice/cartridges, is it worth risking death to continue vaping until this is absolutely resolved? I don't smoke now nor have I ever vaped, but I once was a chain smoker. So, I know first hand how addicting tobacco and whatever other shit tobacco companies put in cigerettes is.
The real vape juice that you buy from a vape shop  not the juul pre cartridge crap bottle vape juice is made in a very strict facillaty and is tested by the fda before it can be sold
p

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2019, 12:37:43 PM »
The real vape juice that you buy from a vape shop  not the juul pre cartridge crap bottle vape juice is made in a very strict facillaty and is tested by the fda before it can be sold

I take it you vape.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2019, 12:50:52 PM »
I take it you vape.
No but I have 2 good friends who own vape shops and they are at risk of losing it if the government takes it away for the wrong reasons.. I just cant stand the media and how instead of printing the truth its vape this and vape that when it was illegal thc ...
p

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2019, 01:28:29 PM »
No but I have 2 good friends who own vape shops and they are at risk of losing it if the government takes it away for the wrong reasons.. I just cant stand the media and how instead of printing the truth its vape this and vape that when it was illegal thc ...

I feel for your friends. My grandson works at a legal dispensary and they sell vape products that are already highly regulated. It is the media's position to report what's going on. It should be the people's responsibility to head the warning or not. Government interference shouldn't be necessary. But than I think people should be able to decide many things themselves that government regulates, i.e. anabolic steroid use.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2019, 01:34:16 PM »
I feel for your friends. My grandson works at a legal dispensary and they sell vape products that are already highly regulated. It is the media's position to report what's going on. It should be the people's responsibility to head the warning or not. Government interference shouldn't be necessary. But than I think people should be able to decide many things themselves that government regulates, i.e. anabolic steroid use.

I feel for my friends, too.  I also feel for your friends, and I fear for all of our friends' health!  :-\

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2019, 01:36:40 PM »
correct they are so worried about the kids that's there bullshit motive vape shops in ny nj most states are 21 years old I know so many people who have stop smoking because of vaping they vape 3mg nic down to zero some have stopped vaping some still enjoy it but none have gone back to cigs and they feel great no bad effects at all........... vaping and e cigs and juuls are not the same thing but it gets put under the same flag vaping
p

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2019, 01:43:28 PM »
correct they are so worried about the kids that's there bullshit motive vape shops in ny nj most states are 21 years old I know so many people who have stop smoking because of vaping they vape 3mg nic down to zero some have stopped vaping some still enjoy it but none have gone back to cigs and they feel great no bad effects at all........... vaping and e cigs and juuls are not the same thing but it gets put under the same flag vaping

Dispensary's in Oregon are regulated by the OLCC and have the same rules as our state liquor stores with regards to legal age....which is 21.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2019, 03:02:34 PM »
Dispensary's in Oregon are regulated by the OLCC and have the same rules as our state liquor stores with regards to legal age....which is 21.

Let me guess, you stop at the green light too !.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2019, 03:21:27 PM »
Who would heat a liquid made in China then inhale it?
The same people who will shoot bathtub test, gh and research pharmaceuticals from China?

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2019, 03:27:05 PM »
that's good but I wasn't referring to pot dispensary's  I was talking about where they make the vape juice
p

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2019, 08:36:11 PM »
that's good but I wasn't referring to pot dispensary's  I was talking about where they make the vape juice
Manufacture is also highly regulated in Oregon.

You might enjoy reading this article about vaping and dispensaries. https://mailtribune.com/news/top-stories/some-oregon-dispensaries-take-action-after-vape-deaths