Author Topic: Pwnd by terrorists ***GRAPHIC***  (Read 6692 times)

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Pwnd by terrorists ***GRAPHIC***
« on: January 05, 2008, 08:57:12 PM »
In case you guys wondered why I never post any upperbody stuff in my log, or read the pic thread, this is a picture of my arm after getting pimpslapped by an Al-Quaeda IED (roadside bomb).  The IED its self was 2 107mm rockets which, IIRC, was about 22lbs of high explosive.  It worked me pretty good.  I was an inpatient in the hospital at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC for 3 months, and was a patient there for 18 months.  I am currently retired from the US Army at the ripe old age of 27.  Im sure I left something out, and if youve ot questions...just ask!

Jason

Alex23

Re: Pwnd by terrorists ***GRAPHIC***
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 08:58:56 PM »
fuck... >:(

Is your hand ok? You're a hero man.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 09:02:21 PM »
fuck... >:(

Is your hand ok? You're a hero man.

Hand is okay, but I cannot supinate or pronate my forearm.  I lost alot of soft tissue as well, so my grip is all jacked up, and Ive got alot of nerve damage, so I cant feel shit.  Im alot better off than alot of guys though! thanks for the support! Heres the xray!

Jason

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 09:03:44 PM »
whoa--you served over there--dude I bow to you and totally respect you.  Wow.  I could never do that. 

and I am absolutely not being sarcastic.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 09:03:59 PM »
Guess I left out that I was in the Army (11B2P) and this happened in Afghanistan on 31MAY2005.  I quit keeping track after 20 major and minor surgeries.  The wound and tissue loss was so great, it took 13 months before the wound was finally closed. Thanks chaos!

Jason

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 09:09:48 PM »
whoa--you served over there--dude I bow to you and totally respect you.  Wow.  I could never do that. 

Amen to that.

You seem pretty positive about it, you must've hell of stength of character. True American.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 09:17:37 PM »

Thanks man, I was overseas 3 times, twice in Afghanistan and once in Iraq.  Ive got some sweet pics on my other computer Ill try to post up tomorrow.

Amen to that.

You seem pretty positive about it, you must've hell of stength of character. True American.

Thanks Alex.  I could be down about it, but there are alot of guys alot worse off than I am.  Im not a selfish asshole ;D

Jason

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 09:19:45 PM »
Wow that sucks....glad you're ok.

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 09:27:51 PM »
Thanks man, I was overseas 3 times, twice in Afghanistan and once in Iraq.  Ive got some sweet pics on my other computer Ill try to post up tomorrow.
Thanks Alex.  I could be down about it, but there are alot of guys alot worse off than I am.  Im not a selfish asshole ;D
Jason

Actually puts things in perspective when I hear stories like yours Jason; I suddently don't feel like taking anything for granted, We wouldn't have any of it if it wasn't for guys like you. Nothing short of Heroic.

Shit I gotta find a way to do my part damnit.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2008, 09:35:19 PM »
In case you guys wondered why I never post any upperbody stuff in my log, or read the pic thread, this is a picture of my arm after getting pimpslapped by an Al-Quaeda IED (roadside bomb).  The IED its self was 2 107mm rockets which, IIRC, was about 22lbs of high explosive.  It worked me pretty good.  I was an inpatient in the hospital at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC for 3 months, and was a patient there for 18 months.  I am currently retired from the US Army at the ripe old age of 27.  Im sure I left something out, and if youve ot questions...just ask!

Jason

Are you sure this is YOUR arm? Not that i doubt about your word but i love gore and i think i've seen this pic before (or maybe its just a coincidence)?

Have you ever posted this image somewhere else (and no, im not talking about ogrish, the sellouts)?

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2008, 09:36:33 PM »
Are you sure this is YOUR arm? Not that i doubt about your word but i love gore and i think i've seen this pic before (or maybe its just a coincidence)?

Have you ever posted this image somewhere else (and no, im not talking about ogrish, the sellouts)?

his name is on the Xray benz >:(

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2008, 09:38:04 PM »

Its definitely my arm.  i never posted it on ogrish, although Im still issed about its closing.  Like Alex said...my names on it.

Jason

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2008, 09:45:44 PM »
his name is on the Xray benz >:(

Does it prove anything? Anyway im just saying this pic reminds me another one i saw BUT sure, maybe jason wanted to share his gore experience  ;D and thats why im asking if its really him.

Jason: Do you have GORE videos? maybe we can share some! I have some hard-to-find war videos (like those filmed by ustasa guys  ;D )

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2008, 09:48:37 PM »
Does it prove anything? Anyway im just saying this pic reminds me another one i saw BUT sure, maybe jason wanted to share his gore experience  ;D and thats why im asking if its really him.

Jason: Do you have GORE videos? maybe we can share some! I have some hard-to-find war videos (like those filmed by ustasa guys  ;D )

Unfortunately, I have no videos.  Honestly, Ive grown tired of them.   I do however still enjoy the AC-130 and apache videos on liveleak.

Jason

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2008, 09:50:36 PM »
Unfortunately, I have no videos.  Honestly, Ive grown tired of them.   I do however still enjoy the AC-130 and apache videos on liveleak.

Jason

Wtf you have been there and you never taped some dead corpses? whats wrong man  :(

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2008, 09:52:39 PM »
Wtf you have been there and you never taped some dead corpses? whats wrong man  :(

Got some pics...no videos.  And Im not sharing them.  Sorry.

Jason

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2008, 09:56:23 PM »
Got some pics...no videos.  And Im not sharing them.  Sorry.

Jason

i have some lovely nevar seen before images from vukovar the day after it went down, ratio share 1:5  ;D

If you dont share, you aint a brother  :o

Ruggiera

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2008, 09:59:45 PM »
First off...  Thank you for your service Jason. The picture explains it all why your bench suffers. Thank God you have your life and to hell with those cowardly bastards that did that to you.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2008, 10:06:46 PM »
First off...  Thank you for your service Jason. The picture explains it all why your bench suffers. Thank God you have your life and to hell with those cowardly bastards that did that to you.

You bring hope to america with that great post. Sadly, all we see here @ news, are "americans" hating on their army, when they should be fuck1ng greeting them for doing the job which nobody else want to do.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2008, 10:17:52 PM »
Guess I left out that I was in the Army (11B2P) and this happened in Afghanistan on 31MAY2005.  I quit keeping track after 20 major and minor surgeries.  The wound and tissue loss was so great, it took 13 months before the wound was finally closed. Thanks chaos!

Jason
Don't ever thank me, I am thanking you. That's alot of shit to go through, I am glad you made it through and back alive. Men/women like you deserve the respect, you guys are there everyday, in the thick of it all. Thank you.

20 major and minor surgeries in 2.5 years? That's alot of hospital visits, do you have more in the foreseeable future?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 10:24:36 PM »
Don't ever thank me, I am thanking you. That's alot of shit to go through, I am glad you made it through and back alive. Men/women like you deserve the respect, you guys are there everyday, in the thick of it all. Thank you.

20 major and minor surgeries in 2.5 years? That's alot of hospital visits, do you have more in the foreseeable future?

Sorry...guess I wasnt clear.  There were way more than 20 total surgeries, 20 is where I quit counting.  I would guess more than 35, but its been a while, and my memory is absolutely horrific now.  Those were in the 3 months I was an inpatient in the hospital.  Also, for quite a while, I was going to occupational therapy 15 times per week!

Jason

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2008, 10:35:19 PM »
Sorry...guess I wasnt clear.  There were way more than 20 total surgeries, 20 is where I quit counting.  I would guess more than 35, but its been a while, and my memory is absolutely horrific now.  Those were in the 3 months I was an inpatient in the hospital.  Also, for quite a while, I was going to occupational therapy 15 times per week!

Jason
Nah, you were clear, I just read it wrong....that's alot of hospital time, did you have to go under for most of them or could they just numb you up?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2008, 10:36:28 PM »
My hat's off to you. I have tons of respect for people like you that are willing to fight for our country and defend it. Wish I had the balls to do it. That injury had to be brutal.

At the risk of being a dick, were you conscious after it happened and looked down and saw it? Can't even imagine what's going through someone's head after getting IED'd or whatever.

Fuck those Al-Qaeda cocksuckers.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 08:14:36 AM »
"Yankee doodle dickweed went to town
Apple pie and Chevrolet shot him down
A patriotic, fatheaded, sucker, freak
Is proud to serve the country that served him weak"
Z

benz