Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179618 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2011, 11:30:28 PM »
That's right, its the pilots fault that some blonde airhead walks into his propeller.  Why don't people like to accept that some people are just stupid, this blonde bimbo is just another narcissistic oxygen thief, like the world needs another "MODEL".  Modelling must be the most pathetic profession anyone could participate in.  Those freaks sicken me, with their catwalks and temper tantrums.  Anyway, I am sure there is another airhead blonde bimbo with an IQ of 72 waiting to take her place.
Nobody deserves to walk into a propeller because the pilot doesn't turn it off.  It was dark apparently and maybe she was saying goodbye to someone and just turned around and walked into it forgetting.  She should have been guided away from it. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2011, 11:33:12 PM »
Nobody deserves to walk into a propeller because the pilot doesn't turn it off.  It was dark apparently and maybe she was saying goodbye to someone and just turned around and walked into it forgetting.  She should have been guided away from it. 
This is the problem with you women, men constantly take care of you, so you never learn to take responsibility for yourselves, women are constantly waiting to be guided by a man on how to stay alive.  I think its time to take responsibility ladies, and admit, that dumb broad doesnt deserve to be alive.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2011, 11:47:34 PM »
This is the problem with you women, men constantly take care of you, so you never learn to take responsibility for yourselves, women are constantly waiting to be guided by a man on how to stay alive.  I think its time to take responsibility ladies, and admit, that dumb broad doesnt deserve to be alive.
Oh come on, have a heart.  You didn't deserve it when that pitbull tore into your achilles heel and this poor girl didn't deserve a propeller in her face/head. 
And yes if you are not used to being around small planes which keep the engine running, then having a man guide you away from the propeller would have been nice.  It's just being a decent human being.  Like if you saw an old lady struggling to walk accross the road, you would help her or give her your seat on the train.  That kind of thing. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2011, 11:59:12 PM »
Oh come on, have a heart.  You didn't deserve it when that pitbull tore into your achilles heel and this poor girl didn't deserve a propeller in her face/head. 
And yes if you are not used to being around small planes which keep the engine running, then having a man guide you away from the propeller would have been nice.  It's just being a decent human being.  Like if you saw an old lady struggling to walk accross the road, you would help her or give her your seat on the train.  That kind of thing. 
You can hear a propeller and engine, and she walked into it, the dogs were set on him---two diff things.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2011, 12:38:18 AM »
You can hear a propeller and engine, and she walked into it, the dogs were set on him---two diff things.

Neither deserved it. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2011, 01:59:49 AM »
Oh come on, have a heart.  You didn't deserve it when that pitbull tore into your achilles heel and this poor girl didn't deserve a propeller in her face/head.  
And yes if you are not used to being around small planes which keep the engine running, then having a man guide you away from the propeller would have been nice.  It's just being a decent human being.  Like if you saw an old lady struggling to walk accross the road, you would help her or give her your seat on the train.  That kind of thing.  
Oh, and some people may say I deserved the dog attack, depends who you ask.   ;D  I can always rely on booty to bring out my soft side.  Yeah, I know.  I actually feel terrible for the girl, but at least now she realise there is more to life than being the most beautiful women in the world.  She might even devlop some character. As for old ladies, they scare me.  For some reason, because I am so big, old ladies have no worries ordering me around, if I go to the supermarket, they ask me to get things from the top shelf, if I visit my friend at her unit, they tell me off if my tire is even remotely on the lawn, they always glare at me old people, so i try to avoid as much as possible.  Now days the oldies zoom around like maniacs on their motorised wheelchairs, I have almost been bowled over a few times, those old dudes are crazy.  Oh, and I refuse to use public transport.  Have never used it and never will.

Thanks dude, I'm touched  ;D
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2011, 02:07:00 AM »
Oh, and some people may say I deserved the dog attack, depends who you ask.   ;D  I can always rely on booty to bring out my soft side.  Yeah, I know.  I actually feel terrible for the girl, but at least now she realise there is more to life than being the most beautiful women in the world.  She might even devlop some character. As for old ladies, they scare me.  For some reason, because I am so big, old ladies have no worries ordering me around, if I go to the supermarket, they ask me to get things from the top shelf, if I visit my friend at her unit, they tell me off if my tire is even remotely on the lawn, they always glare at me old people, so i try to avoid as much as possible.  Now days the oldies zoom around like maniacs on their motorised wheelchairs, I have almost been bowled over a few times, those old dudes are crazy.  Oh, and I refuse to use public transport.  Have never used it and never will.
Thanks dude, I'm touched  ;D

But she probably knew there was more to life than looks before the attack.  What if she is brain damaged?  She quite possibly has lost the sight in her left eye.  She lost her hand.   :(  There are other ways to build character...it shouldn't mean getting so severly damaged.  I wouldn't wish this on my enemy. 
And everytime I see your dog attack pics, I get shivers.  :( You couldn't have been bit in a worse place apart from the face. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2011, 02:09:14 AM »
But she probably knew there was more to life than looks before the attack.  What if she is brain damaged?  She quite possibly has lost the sight in her left eye.  She lost her hand.   :(  There are other ways to build character...it shouldn't mean getting so severly damaged.  I wouldn't wish this on my enemy. 
And everytime I see your dog attack pics, I get shivers.  :( You couldn't have been bit in a worse place apart from the face. 
Yeah, your right booty. I shouldnt be so cold hearted - serious. Those photos of my leg are actually a few weeks after the attack.  I never got photos straight after as I was put under and operated on pretty soon after the attack, but from what I was told, it didnt look pretty.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2011, 02:12:03 AM »
Yeah, your right booty. I shouldnt be so cold hearted - serious. Those photos of my leg are actually a few weeks after the attack.  I never got photos straight after as I was put under and operated on pretty soon after the attack, but from what I was told, it didnt look pretty.

The owners should have been put in jail.  I am serious.  People are responsible for their animals/pets.  No dog is vicious unless it is raised that way.  Mind you with pitbulls I have heard horror stories of them just turning on their family even.  Only type of dog that I don't like.  I would rather own a dingo even. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2011, 04:19:00 AM »

Damn, I didn't even know about this.

How many of them did you kill??

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 07, 2011, 04:55:29 AM »
Here update pics would make for a great "WYHI" thread.
I

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2011, 05:26:37 AM »
I thought Models were supposed to be SMART.. ::).......hahaahhahaah..... I'm surprised her head was not chop-off

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2011, 05:29:13 AM »
She might end up killing herself like that chick in Hostel. Being a model I doubt she'll recover.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2011, 05:36:29 AM »
She might end up killing herself like that chick in Hostel. Being a model I doubt she'll recover.

amigo, hablas espanol?

borracho = drunk
I

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2011, 05:39:43 AM »
If i was an model or aspiring model, focusing on my looks/physical form as a way of living, i would probably be devastated if i lost all of it + my hand and i'd prolly off myself.

Back in the 80's when Martial Arts was my life and passion, if i had lost my legs or even one of my legs, i'd prolly do the same, since it was everything for me back then.

It all depends on how her mental health will be now after she somewhat recovers physically. Will the mind redover?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2011, 05:43:14 AM »

amigo, hablas espanol?

borracho = drunk

是的,我

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2011, 05:49:28 AM »
Lots of arseholes in this thread, the same little boys that would cry from a calf strain etc...
Now what would be "funny" if you or someone close to you got paralysed, now that would be funny  :D
someone like Swede or E-Kul  paralysed ! LOLZ good times  :D
K

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2011, 06:51:00 PM »
lesaucer thinks good

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: December 07, 2011, 10:04:25 PM »
Wow. Really gotta respect machinery, it is very unforgiving and has no mercy.
What'd she walk into anyways prop plane ..?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2011, 10:12:03 PM »
Lots of arseholes in this thread, the same little boys that would cry from a calf strain etc...
Now what would be "funny" if you or someone close to you got paralysed, now that would be funny  :D

DAMN. That is brutal, bro.
D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #145 on: December 07, 2011, 10:14:57 PM »
brutal but puts into prespective the lack of empathy being displayed. WTF, the woman got her face ripped off for god's sake. no one deserves that and its uncalled for to make fun of :-\
follow the arrows

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2011, 10:34:59 PM »
brutal but puts into prespective the lack of empathy being displayed. WTF, the woman got her face ripped off for god's sake. no one deserves that and its uncalled for to make fun of :-\

X2

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2011, 10:53:20 PM »

If I was you I'd be very careful what you say, what you think.

Because karma has a nasty way of 'rewarding' someone like you with a similar fate.

It will await you at any time and when you least expect it, karma makes it's mark.

And suddenly your previous life will be forever banished to the past.

Viewed and revered in a whole new light.

I advise you to cleanse your mind and repent your posts.

Before it's too late.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2011, 11:08:36 PM »
If I was you I'd be very careful what you say, what you think.

Because karma has a nasty way of 'rewarding' someone like you with a similar fate.

It will await you at any time and when you least expect it, karma makes it's mark.

And suddenly your previous life will be forever banished to the past.

Viewed and revered in a whole new light.

I advise you to cleanse your mind and repent your posts.

Before it's too late.
This is my leg dude! What are you trying to say, I have been in many battles in life.  I dont believe in Karma, that is just hocus pocus.  I am at a point were I say, bring it on, bad shit and all, after surviving my life, I dont have the energy to care one way or the other.
V

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2011, 11:33:48 PM »
This is my leg dude! What are you trying to say, I have been in many battles in life.  I dont believe in Karma, that is just hocus pocus.  I am at a point were I say, bring it on, bad shit and all, after surviving my life, I dont have the energy to care one way or the other.

Mere scratches! Try having one side of your body shredded by a propeller, go on I dare ya!

Poor Lauren. The whole world is awaiting her swift and speedy recovery. Let's hope she makes good.