Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179627 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2011, 12:30:22 AM »
Mere scratches! Try having one side of your body shredded by a propeller, go on I dare ya!

Poor Lauren. The whole world is awaiting her swift and speedy recovery. Let's hope she makes good.

Why is it men feel sympathy for bimbo women who make bimbo decisions! Anyway, that mutated women would still chew you up and spit you out, you're mangina attitude would disgust her more than her own reflection, and she would soon move on to a man who knows how to dominate her and not hugg on her nuts.
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2011, 01:16:41 AM »
Oh come on, have a heart.  You didn't deserve it when that pitbull tore into your achilles heel and this poor girl didn't deserve a propeller in her face/head.  
And yes if you are not used to being around small planes which keep the engine running, then having a man guide you away from the propeller would have been nice.  It's just being a decent human being.  Like if you saw an old lady struggling to walk accross the road, you would help her or give her your seat on the train.  That kind of thing.  

Oh F.F.S. you stupid whore...this is why I despise you.....I feel sorry for the girl..is a horrible thing to have happen...and she did not "deserve" it like some assholes here are saying...but saying "a man should have guided her away from it" is fucking idiotic....The girl fucked up and did something stupid that 99.999% of the people on the planet would have just avoided through common sense...it was nobody's fault but her own..and nobody's responsibility but her own

This is why you don't see guys with yellow jackets standing by the propellers of small aircraft, keeping people from hurting , or killing themselves...because it's assumed you WON'T be so stupid as to walk into the fucking thing...so there is no need

chess315

« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2011, 01:21:42 AM »
if your reading this facless model ill still bang u pm more for my cell :P but i do expect you to do certain things

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2011, 01:55:41 AM »
Growth/noob loves me

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2011, 03:49:49 AM »
This is my leg dude! What are you trying to say, I have been in many battles in life.  I dont believe in Karma, that is just hocus pocus.  I am at a point were I say, bring it on, bad shit and all, after surviving my life, I dont have the energy to care one way or the other.

I believe in karma. 

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: December 08, 2011, 05:02:59 AM »
I believe in karma. 

You also have a plastic chest, and no ass, yet have a name like "booty".

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2011, 05:04:53 AM »

Let's see what you look like.   ;)  Yeah I didn't think so. 

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: December 08, 2011, 05:06:40 AM »

Lol, you know what I'm saying is true.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 08, 2011, 05:08:36 AM »
Lol, you know what I'm saying is true.
No it isn't.   ;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #160 on: December 08, 2011, 05:22:56 AM »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/lauren-scruggs-tragedy-parents-speak-models-propeller-accident/story?id=150
93570#.Tt5J1mMk6so

Ouch.  :-X

damn shame... I wouldn't want that to my worst enemy to be honest... maby some here in getbig, however.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #161 on: December 08, 2011, 05:29:44 AM »
Oh F.F.S. you stupid whore...this is why I despise you.....I feel sorry for the girl..is a horrible thing to have happen...and she did not "deserve" it like some assholes here are saying...but saying "a man should have guided her away from it" is fucking idiotic....The girl fucked up and did something stupid that 99.999% of the people on the planet would have just avoided through common sense...it was nobody's fault but her own..and nobody's responsibility but her own

This is why you don't see guys with yellow jackets standing by the propellers of small aircraft, keeping people from hurting , or killing themselves...because it's assumed you WON'T be so stupid as to walk into the fucking thing...so there is no need

Golfer Jack Newton years back walked into a propeller during a severe rainstorm. This type of stuff happens on rare occasions, just a freak accident sadly.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 08, 2011, 05:31:49 AM »

oh god don't tell me is booty at her stupid shit again? Is she? Please tell me she's japing bullshit about something else this time, PLEEEase, brah!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #163 on: December 08, 2011, 06:01:09 AM »
This is my leg dude! What are you trying to say, I have been in many battles in life.  I dont believe in Karma, that is just hocus pocus.  I am at a point were I say, bring it on, bad shit and all, after surviving my life, I dont have the energy to care one way or the other.

who cares  ::) fuk you....to bad you did not lose your limbs  :-*
K

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: December 08, 2011, 06:06:08 AM »

;D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: December 08, 2011, 06:14:29 AM »
Nobody deserves to walk into a propeller because the pilot doesn't turn it off.  It was dark apparently and maybe she was saying goodbye to someone and just turned around and walked into it forgetting.  She should have been guided away from it. 

Props are very noisy, FFS!! They also move a lot of air (you would feel it for before you got anywhere near it for sure). She must have been high. They said that she had not been drinking, but no one walks into a spinning prop when stone cold sober  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #166 on: December 08, 2011, 06:25:11 AM »
who cares  ::) fuk you....to bad you did not lose your limbs  :-*
HA HA I love it that your headspace is mine and I dont even have to pay rent.  ;D
V

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #167 on: December 08, 2011, 06:31:38 AM »
Nobody deserves to walk into a propeller because the pilot doesn't turn it off.  .  
Well...... ???

One of my ex girlfriends does actually..

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #168 on: December 08, 2011, 06:33:56 AM »
HA HA I love it that your headspace is mine and I dont even have to pay rent.  ;D

::) like I give a pittance about a Paki, you are not even considered a person  :-*
K

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2011, 06:36:22 AM »
Props are very noisy, FFS!! They also move a lot of air (you would feel it for before you got anywhere near it for sure). She must have been high. They said that she had not been drinking, but no one walks into a spinning prop when stone cold sober  ::)

PT

she walked into it  :D ?

Are you telling me that she walked into a noisy propeller? Musted been 2 a.m there too  ::)

Well, so much for quick bucks. Kind of puts a stamp of what kind of people are doing these modeling things. If they aren't told otherwise they will literally walk through a noisy fucking propeller.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2011, 06:38:44 AM »
she walked into it  :D ?

Are you telling me that she walked into a noisy propeller? Musted been 2 a.m there too  ::)

Well, so much for quick bucks. Kind of puts an image of what kinf of people are doing these kind of stuff. If they aren't told otherwise they will literally walk through a noisy fucking propeller, lmao

whole thing is fuked up and Sad, no one to blame, freak accident, but for blokes less than men to make fun is pathetic.
K

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2011, 06:47:15 AM »

why...will your fake, and fake-looking..... tits suddenly become real if he posts a pic ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: December 08, 2011, 06:48:54 AM »
No it isn't.   ;)

oh...so you got rid of these pontoons you had shoehorned under your skin?

and you magically made your ass un-flat ?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #173 on: December 08, 2011, 06:49:33 AM »
Mere scratches! Try having one side of your body shredded by a propeller, go on I dare ya!

Poor Lauren. The whole world is awaiting her swift and speedy recovery. Let's hope she makes good.

Are you fu*king kidding me? Why all the sympathy for this idiot? Why don't you go visit some children with cancer and leukemia. Karma...what a joke.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #174 on: December 08, 2011, 06:50:18 AM »
The hate is strong in this one....