Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179620 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #175 on: December 08, 2011, 06:54:56 AM »
The girl fucked up and did something stupid that 99.999% of the people on the planet would have just avoided through common sense...it was nobody's fault but her own..and nobody's responsibility but her own

This is why you don't see guys with yellow jackets standing by the propellers of small aircraft, keeping people from hurting , or killing themselves...because it's assumed you WON'T be so stupid as to walk into the fucking thing...so there is no need

THIS ^^^^

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #176 on: December 08, 2011, 07:11:55 AM »
::) like I give a pittance about a Paki, you are not even considered a person  :-*
i'M AN aUSTRALIAN
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #177 on: December 08, 2011, 07:13:18 AM »
Well...... ???

One of my ex girlfriends does actually..
;D
V

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: December 08, 2011, 07:15:12 AM »
i'M AN aUSTRALIAN

Board sheriff is a very confused individual  :-\

PT
Growth/noob loves me

MikMaq

« Reply #179 on: December 08, 2011, 07:16:43 AM »
Oh F.F.S. you stupid whore...this is why I despise you.....I feel sorry for the girl..is a horrible thing to have happen...and she did not "deserve" it like some assholes here are saying...but saying "a man should have guided her away from it" is fucking idiotic....The girl fucked up and did something stupid that 99.999% of the people on the planet would have just avoided through common sense...it was nobody's fault but her own..and nobody's responsibility but her own

This is why you don't see guys with yellow jackets standing by the propellers of small aircraft, keeping people from hurting , or killing themselves...because it's assumed you WON'T be so stupid as to walk into the fucking thing...so there is no need
This end part is key remember this is the fucking airlines, the people who give you instructions into properly landing into the fucking see, this is no different than someone walking in front of a greyhound bus. Just fucking stupid, bitch was most likely coked and drunk out of her trees. Lots of stupid people do this shit daily, there not special, in regular life when someone does something stupid, we distance themselves from such idiot as it's mother nature cleaning out the gene pool. I knew a dude from high school got himself paralysed but he was a cocky wigger women beater who use to speed whenever he felt like it. Fuck these people.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #180 on: December 08, 2011, 07:27:36 AM »
She must've been drunk/high.

No normal person walks into a propeller unless yer wanting to off yerself.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2011, 07:30:48 AM »
Apparently there is an investigation into why the engine was still running when she exited the plane. 

MikMaq

« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2011, 07:31:03 AM »
She must've been drunk/high.

No normal person walks into a propeller unless yer wanting to off yerself.

The suicide part is what I was thinking, dumb bitch probably thought she'd die, these bitches are all narcissistic messes, who need to die because they careers aren't making them as special as they believe they are.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2011, 07:33:28 AM »
Apparently there is an investigation into why the engine was still running when she exited the plane. 

Link ?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2011, 07:38:27 AM »
The suicide part is what I was thinking, dumb bitch probably thought she'd die, these bitches are all narcissistic messes, who need to die because they careers aren't making them as special as they believe they are.

Maybe the Pilot/Her Boyfriend said he wanted to leave her before they landed.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2011, 07:43:07 AM »
Maybe the Pilot/Her Boyfriend said he wanted to leave her before they landed.

Apparently the pilot was a friend and she was thanking him when the propeller sucked her in.  If the engine is running at a fast speed, the propeller just sucks you in.  The pilot left the engine running because he was expecting another passenger. 

Swlabr

« Reply #186 on: December 08, 2011, 07:43:56 AM »
Haha, another case of a woman blaming a man for her own stupidity. ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #187 on: December 08, 2011, 07:45:49 AM »
Apparently the pilot was a friend and she was thanking him when the propeller sucked her in.  If the engine is running at a fast speed, the propeller just sucks you in.  The pilot left the engine running because he was expecting another passenger.  
Where do you think this info came from, she probably don't even remember her name at this point, and I sincerely doubt she told the people she was with that she was gonna thank the pilot.  It's just spin ;).

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: December 08, 2011, 07:46:58 AM »
Where do you think this info came from, she probably don't even remember her name at this point, and I sincerely doubt she told the people she was with that she was gonna thank the pilot.  It's just spin.
There was other people there.  Also she can remember her name.  She has said a few words such as "I love you" to family members. 

MikMaq

« Reply #189 on: December 08, 2011, 07:48:07 AM »
There was other people there.  Also she can remember her name.  She has said a few words such as "I love you" to family members. 
Lol still sounds like a cover up.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: December 08, 2011, 07:48:40 AM »
Apparently the pilot was a friend and she was thanking him when the propeller sucked her in.  If the engine is running at a fast speed, the propeller just sucks you in.  The pilot left the engine running because he was expecting another passenger. 

1'st she walked into it, now she got sucked in  ::)

Oh, OK she was not a dumb kunt after all, she got sucked in - yeah, cause Booty said so - no, there was no link or nothing.
Yeah, I think that makes x2 dumb kunts as well.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #191 on: December 08, 2011, 07:48:43 AM »
whole thing is fuked up and Sad, no one to blame, freak accident, but for blokes less than men to make fun is pathetic.

Well I gotta agree, it's a damn shame allthough it sounded ridiculous at first, but mad mistakes can happend in this crazy world. So I take my "lmaos" back it was uncalled for. Walked into it or sucked into it, it's still a rare sittuation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #192 on: December 08, 2011, 07:50:43 AM »
i bet an ugly girl walked by and pushed her in.

probably that fat girl in high school that hot model chick always made fun of and blamed farts on.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 08, 2011, 08:41:28 AM »

Who told you this?

Usually piston engine planes that are sitting still are idling and not producing much thrust.
You wouldn't get pulled in from several feet away.

Myra

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2011, 09:07:13 AM »
You also have a plastic chest, and no ass, yet have a name like "booty".

spot on!.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2011, 09:12:20 AM »

The fact that you have defended this girl for the last x2 pages for no other reason than you are both female, is fascinating. But can you STFU about it now.
Thank you  :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2011, 09:39:11 AM »
1'st she walked into it, now she got sucked in  ::)

Oh, OK she was not a dumb kunt after all, she got sucked in - yeah, cause Booty said so - no, there was no link or nothing.
Yeah, I think that makes x2 dumb kunts as well.

PT

yea, you get sucked into a propeller when standing behind it lol.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2011, 09:41:09 AM »
she had to open the door, walk around the door and  into the LOUD propeller blowing WIND into her face. or maybe she got sucked in lol jesus christ how dumb "old booty" is so dumb

she could have thanked the pilot from inside the cabin. she was wearing her headphones which would have allowed the pilot to atleast hear her thak him if he wasnt going to shut down the engine. which makes her trying to thank him from around the outside of a running prop plane even more bizarre. ???

MikMaq

« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2011, 09:43:57 AM »
The fact that you have defended this girl for the last x2 pages for no other reason than you are both female, is fascinating. But can you STFU about it now.
Thank you  :-*

PT
Correction both narcissistic females, with absolutely no value to  society, anyhow bitches have had their self esteem pulled up way to high over the last 35 years, your either an expensive cum dumpster, or a baby maker pick an option and don't talk.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2011, 09:58:20 AM »
why...will your fake, and fake-looking..... tits suddenly become real if he posts a pic ?

;D ;D ;D ;D