Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179618 times)

newmom

Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #225 on: December 09, 2011, 07:55:52 AM »
Where did all these NOOBS come form  ??? did Ron just ok a whole batch of new users or something??
They are like cockroaches, FFS - running amok.

PT

no shit right. I think a few are from PM and shit. I know a few dudes from the gym I go to did registered.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2011, 07:58:40 AM »
I'm not stirred up you dumb girls, take a look around ......Half of this thread is people ridiculing your idiotic and feeble attempts to look like you know something here. You are defending this girl's actions, without knowing any more than we do what really happened here...and making yourself look stupider than you already are in the process

I don't know which of these gems is more dumb:

"A Man should have guided her away from the plane" ::) ......... LOLOL. Sorry, but they don't do that. It's just assumed people won't be dumb enough to walk in to the fucking propeller and chop their faces off.

"There's an investigation ongoing as to why the engine was still on when she left the plane" ::) ::)......No there isn't, STUPID. Best thing about this one is then a page later i guess you're so dumb you forgot you wrote this, because then you wrote "The engine was still running because another passenger was getting on the plane"....Thereby solving your make-believe "investigation"  ;)

And then there is this gem..."She got sucked in by the propeller..that's what they do, they just suck you in" ::) ::) ::)....HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA aaaaaaaa :D.....there realy isn't much i can say about this that hasn't already been said.

What i find funny, and as usual in your case......PATHETIC :D...is the why you are so involved here and in this girl's corner. It's because she's a young, pretty model who was living "the life"...and in your delusional, warped mind....you think you two are peers....and have "common ground" That you are also this international, jet-setting, gorgeous woman as well.

When you have zero in common ...You  are an old hag...pushing 50, selling yourself, and acting like a cocktease... on a BBing board to antisocial geeks who wish they had "big muscles"....LOLOLOL....this girl would laugh at you, as do most people....you dried up old cow

Like I've said before, conflict brings out the best in Groink. Absolutely brutal, ROFL!

newmom

« Reply #227 on: December 09, 2011, 08:01:51 AM »
 ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #228 on: December 09, 2011, 08:05:49 AM »
Who the hell is "booty?" And he/she/it won't recover....

Swlabr

« Reply #229 on: December 09, 2011, 08:07:20 AM »
I'm not stirred up you dumb whore   Take a look around ......Half of this thread is people ridiculing your idiotic and feeble attempts to look like you know something here. You are defending this girl's actions, without knowing any more than we do what really happened here...and making yourself look stupider than you already are in the process

"A Man should have guided her away from the plane" ::) ......... LOLOL. Sorry, but they don't do that. It's just assumed people won't be dumb enough to walk in to the fucking propeller and chop their faces off.

"There's an investigation ongoing as to why the engine was still on when she left the plane" ::) ::)......No there isn't, STUPID. Best thing about this one is then a page later i guess you're so dumb you forgot you wrote this, because then you wrote "The engine was still running because another passenger was getting on the plane"....Thereby solving your make-believe "investigation"  ;)

And then there is this gem..."She got sucked in by the propeller..that's what they do, they just suck you in" ::) ::) ::)....HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA aaaaaaaa :D.....there realy isn't much i can say about this that hasn't already been said.

What i find funny, and as usual in your case......PATHETIC :D...is the why you are so involved here and in this girl's corner. It's because she's a young, pretty model who was living "the life"...and in your delusional, warped mind....you think you two are peers....and have "common ground" That you are also this international, jet-setting, gorgeous woman as well.

When you have zero in common ...You  are an old hag...pushing 50, selling yourself, and acting like a cocktease... on a BBing board to antisocial geeks who wish they had "big muscles"....LOLOLOL....this girl would laugh at you, as do most people....you dried up old cow

Holy shit. ;D ;D ;D

The chances of the model recovering are higher than booty recovering from this BRUTAL owning.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: December 09, 2011, 08:08:50 AM »
Like I've said before, conflict brings out the best in Groink. Absolutely brutal, ROFL!

The "best"?  What is so admirable, pray tell, about a man nearly 50 stalking a woman all over a message board. A "man" that constantly brings up her children and job when he himself is a lowly tv delivery boy and cries when people mention that he deserted his own poor little girl?

The fact that he looks like Herman Munster is not relevant so don't even go there.

I suppose it is some sort of victory to drive all the women off the board -- I think you know how Jen felt by the end, Kiwi.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #231 on: December 09, 2011, 08:11:29 AM »
no shit right. I think a few are from PM and shit. I know a few dudes from the gym I go to did registered.

There are 2 shits you give about.

newmom

« Reply #232 on: December 09, 2011, 08:13:00 AM »
Who the hell is "booty?" And he/she/it won't recover....

noob ;D

The "best"?  What is so admirable, pray tell, about a man nearly 50 stalking a woman all over a message board. A "man" that constantly brings up her children and job when he himself is a lowly tv delivery boy and cries when people mention that he deserted his own poor little girl?

The fact that he looks like Herman Munster is not relevant so don't even go there.

I suppose it is some sort of victory to drive all the women off the board -- I think you know how Jen felt by the end, Kiwi.

Groink don't stalk her, how do you come up with that. I've yet to see him drive anyone let alone a woman off the board. He and I had our share of zings, but we both tell it like it is. Sure, he can be an arrogant fuck at times, but who doesn't.

WHY do so many bring up his daughter. Leave her the fuck out of it. I'd be pissed if people did the same about my daughter.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #233 on: December 09, 2011, 08:13:14 AM »
The "best"?  What is so admirable, pray tell, about a man nearly 50 stalking a woman all over a message board. A "man" that constantly brings up her children and job when he himself is a lowly tv delivery boy and cries when people mention that he deserted his own poor little girl?

She has a thick skin and isn't going to be driven off by a post like that. gh15 and WillGrant were a lot more brutal to her when she first came on here. When I said the best, I meant purely in terms of the writing and choice of words, wouldn't matter who was on the receiving end of that verbal lashing.

And it's ironic that you're whining about a post like that when you always attack the guy and make remarks about his personal life and daughter, even though you have no beef with him and he never provokes or even mentions/thinks about you in the first place. Then again, you probably play civil via your main account if you have one, who knows?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #234 on: December 09, 2011, 08:14:15 AM »

I suppose it is some sort of victory to drive all the women off the board -- I think you know how Jen felt by the end, Kiwi

I haven't mentioned her family once...and ...Hi Jamie ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 09, 2011, 08:24:23 AM »
You all.know that Huge Al.is NZMM right?   Jamie is just another jealous coward...pissed off that a 46 year old guy steals his thunder ..he wishes that be received the compliments and kudos that I do around here...and it pisses him.off to the point he runs a gimmick to talk about my kid....and he wonders why people think he's a piece of shit...and he doesn't receive the accolades I do.  You're slime...asshole...that's why  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #236 on: December 09, 2011, 08:31:54 AM »
I cut myself shaving today and thought of the model walking into a propellor.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: December 09, 2011, 08:32:37 AM »
You all.know that Huge Al.is NZMM right?   Jamie is just another jealous coward...pissed off that a 46 year old guy steals his thunder ..he wishes that be received the compliments and kudos that I do around here...and it pisses him.off to the point he runs a gimmick to talk about my kid....and he wonders why people think he's a piece of shit...and he doesn't receive the accolades I do.  You're slime...asshole...that's why  ;)

I'm sorry, somebody else isn't impressed with your desperate trolling and attention seeking on Getbig at nearly 50? Well, I'm not shocked at all but I'm not him. You can give it out but always start crying and complaining like a little girl when you get it back. It's not a surprise that you had a mental breakdown and couldn't ever get a decent job or be a real man to your family. So you boost that fragile ego by racially abusing people and stalking women online. Oh, and of course, telling lies about your steroid use and rec drug abuse.

Now why don't you go cry again because somebody stood up to your weak bullying and lies. Sorry, sorry excuse for a 50 year old. Hey, why don't you post some more shots of your gf's tits in that lousy, shabby rental place in AZ you live off her in. That should impress the kids.  ::)

newmom

« Reply #238 on: December 09, 2011, 08:34:14 AM »

lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 09, 2011, 08:35:38 AM »
LOL  :D

I should Charge money

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #240 on: December 09, 2011, 08:55:49 AM »
I'm not stirred up you dumb girls, take a look around ......Half of this thread is people ridiculing your idiotic and feeble attempts to look like you know something here. You are defending this girl's actions, without knowing any more than we do what really happened here...and making yourself look stupider than you already are in the process

"A Man should have guided her away from the plane" ......... LOLOL. Sorry, but they don't do that. It's just assumed people won't be dumb enough to walk in to the fucking propeller and chop their faces off.

"There's an investigation ongoing as to why the engine was still on when she left the plane" ......No there isn't, STUPID. Best thing about this one is then a page later i guess you're so dumb you forgot you wrote this, because then you wrote "The engine was still running because another passenger was getting on the plane"....Thereby solving your make-believe "investigation" 

And then there is this gem..."She got sucked in by the propeller..that's what they do, they just suck you in" ....HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA aaaaaaaa .....there realy isn't much i can say about this that hasn't already been said.

What i find funny, and as usual in your case......PATHETIC ...is the why you are so involved here and in this girl's corner. It's because she's a young, pretty model who was living "the life"...and in your delusional, warped mind....you think you two are peers....and have "common ground" That you are also this international, jet-setting, gorgeous woman as well.

ds approved

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: December 09, 2011, 09:19:50 AM »
^^^ LOL Groink is hilarious.....

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #242 on: December 09, 2011, 09:24:51 AM »
I heard a vicious rumor that she wasn't planning on fucking any of us. It hurt my feelings.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #243 on: December 09, 2011, 09:37:47 AM »

you discuss bodybuilding  message boards in person ?  ;D :-\

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #244 on: December 09, 2011, 11:16:53 AM »
Some huge ownings in this thread  :o

newmom

« Reply #245 on: December 09, 2011, 11:19:41 AM »
you discuss bodybuilding  message boards in person ?  ;D :-\

sort of, told one I was gonna block out his face and see if GH could guess what he's on. They were saying RX ruined one of their computers, I said go to GB ;D ;D.

You don't know about the referral fee you get when members joined.

Noobs ::)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: December 09, 2011, 11:26:23 AM »
it was the pilots responsibility to cut the engine before she exited . looks like he's gonna be fucked

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: December 09, 2011, 11:41:42 AM »
What do y'all do when you meet people from getbig? Do you call them by their getbig name?  ???

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #248 on: December 09, 2011, 12:01:18 PM »
What do y'all do when you meet people from getbig? Do you call them by their getbig name?  ???

aparently u gotta be an internet "veteran" to ask questions like these ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #249 on: December 09, 2011, 12:03:27 PM »
Sounds like the start of a joke: "a model walks into a propeller....."