Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179629 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #300 on: December 10, 2011, 05:27:13 PM »
Thing is...booty doesn't realize that here in the U.S., she'd just be a tired old hag with an average boob job, embarassingly trying to hold onto her mediocre youth.

I'll see 100 women her age within an hour at the mall today that are better looking and 1000% less attention whorish.
no she wouldnt, quit taking out your anger at women on her, she would be seen the same as any hot woman is here in the US, a commodity waiting to be scooped up by rich successful men.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: December 10, 2011, 05:27:31 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/lauren-scruggs-tragedy-propeller-accident-victim-takes-steps/story?id=15110657

Lauren Scruggs' recovery from losing her left hand and damaging her face after walking into the propeller of a small plane is progressing quickly, so much so that she's walking with the help of a physical therapist.

The model and fashion blogger walked down a hall on Wednesday at the Dallas hospital where she is being treated, according to her family. Halfway through her first walk since she was struck by the propeller Saturday night, Scruggs said the number 30. When her parents and twin sister asked what she meant, the 23-year-old said "steps." She had been counting the whole time.

Scruggs had just landed with a girlfriend after viewing Christmas lights from above in a small prop plane piloted by a family friend. Peter Wasserman and Luke Dixon are the two paramedics who responded to treat her after the accident that severed her hand and sliced the left side of her face and shoulder when she walked into the propeller.

"I could hear her as soon as I got out of the ambulance, so I was thinking maybe not that bad. ... I mean, hey, she's awake," Wasserman said. "Then we got over there and saw the extent of her injuries. It was one of those things that kind of just takes your breath away."

The veteran paramedics say they have never seen injuries like Scruggs'. They said that as they lifted her into the medical helicopter, they didn't have much hope.

"We knew her airway was OK, she was talking to us, answering our questions," Dixon said. "So it went to immediately to controlling her bleeding. That was our number one priority in trying to stabilize her."

Find out to how to help Lauren Scruggs.

Wasserman said that he began to pray for Scruggs as soon as he saw the extent of the damage the accident had caused.

"We honestly didn't expect her to survive," he said. "The extent of her injuries, the lacerations she had to the her head, the skull fracture. … We thought for sure there would be significant brain damage. I was praying as soon as I got there."

Wasserman is one of many who believe that prayers for Scruggs, whose parents, Cheryl and Jeff Scruggs, say that she is a deeply religious person, have been answered.

"We're praying she'll regain her sight," Jeff Scruggs said. "What she'd tell you is her relationship with Jesus Christ is the most important thing in her life. Even though she cannot talk I know, she's relying on Jesus right now."

Doctors treating Scruggs at Dallas' Parkland Hospital caution that the young woman is still at risk for infection, might still lose her left eye, and will almost certainly not have her model good looks again.

For her family, however, and the men who helped save her, that she's talking and now walking is nothing short of miraculous. Dixon said he is paying attention to Scruggs' recovery.

"A lot of times you don't find out what happens to your patients," he said. "In this instance, with such a significant injury, it's nice to know she's doing considerably better."

Bologna. what's important to this broad, priority number one, is money and attention from men in exchange for sex. glorified prostitute.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: December 10, 2011, 05:27:39 PM »
name should have definitely been "booby".
It's "tight booty".

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: December 10, 2011, 05:29:54 PM »
no she wouldnt, quit taking out your anger at women on her, she would be seen the same as any hot woman is here in the US, a commodity waiting to be scooped up by rich successful men.
It's like a whole other world in the USA compared to Australia.  You're actually very correct. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #304 on: December 10, 2011, 05:30:42 PM »
LOL......"someone agrees with me, thank god !!"  ::) ::)

I have searched and come up with nothing as far as disciplinary action against the pilot....Stop blaming the pilot you fucking asshole, and championing this girl because she's "pretty"  :o you cheap hooker...As iv'e said... i feel bad for the girl....but what she did was STUPID beyond belief and I'd bet money there is more to the story as far as why this chick walked  right into a BEYOND LOUD spinning prop.  BUt you just keep defending her...because you're an idiot and think women should be coddled....."a man should have guided her away from the plane"  ::) ::)  It's 2011 stupid, How about acting like a competent human being , instead of thinking because you have a vagina, It's okay to act like an incompetent retard......you are entitled and men should go out of their way for you....dumb slut

here  we go again. A+

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #305 on: December 10, 2011, 05:32:13 PM »
It's like a whole other world in the USA compared to Australia.  You're actually very correct. 
i say this trying to be objective as possible, you are a beautiful woman with a very kind warming smile and awesome body, you would be very successful with financially successful men in the US.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: December 10, 2011, 05:36:47 PM »
i say this trying to be objective as possible, you are a beautiful woman with a very kind warming smile and awesome body, you would be very successful with financially successful men in the US.
Thank you. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: December 10, 2011, 05:41:23 PM »
when will you two get married  ::)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #308 on: December 10, 2011, 06:02:00 PM »

What the fuck would you know about rich successful men "Dave"?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: December 10, 2011, 06:21:03 PM »
"you would be succesfull with rich men, booty"

booty; "Thank you"

LOL she even likes that comment... who wouldn't be succesfull with given richess. She thinks it's a virtue and something to be strived for, other peoples richess  ???

Do you tell this to your daughter, booty, that she should find some rich and wealthy man so she could be a better whore?

Not that I'm sourprised, I allready had that in my mind as common reality, but...

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: December 10, 2011, 06:24:11 PM »

booty; "Thank you"

LOL she even likes that comment... who wouldn't be succesfull with given richess. She thinks it's a virtue and something to be strived for, other peoples richess  ???

Do you tell this to your daughter, booty, that she should find some rich and wealthy man so she could be a better whore?

Not that I'm sourprised, I allready had that in my mind as common reality, but...

What did booty do to you? You seem upset

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: December 10, 2011, 06:24:54 PM »

booty; "Thank you"

LOL she even likes that comment... who wouldn't be succesfull with given richess. She thinks it's a virtue and something to be strived for, other peoples richess  ???

No I was thanking quaker for the comment regarding my very kind warming smile.   You've skipped past that bit haven't you????  And keep my daughter out of this....you pos. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: December 10, 2011, 06:28:45 PM »
What did booty do to you? You seem upset
He's actually bringing my child into this now. 

newmom

« Reply #313 on: December 10, 2011, 06:31:39 PM »
Dammit...Leave kids out of this

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: December 10, 2011, 06:32:53 PM »
Devilsmile should be banned for this!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: December 10, 2011, 06:34:08 PM »

Thank you. 

???

so you only thanked him for the "smile" part, ok... right. If you say so, then I guess.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: December 10, 2011, 06:50:19 PM »
Devilsmile should be banned for this!
He should get TO.  You don't call someones child a whore.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: December 10, 2011, 06:52:12 PM »

booty; "Thank you"

I don't care about booty but you should leave her kid out of it , you fucking cokehead loser .

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: December 10, 2011, 07:09:14 PM »

Translation:I wont say what I really think because Im too preoccupied with being an ass kisser since my rape 3 years ago, I still cant sit down and shit synthol 3 times daily.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: December 10, 2011, 07:12:23 PM »
It's like this;

"hey devilsmile, you could be so succesfull if you let yourself on the hands of rich men in the U.S"

devilsmile; "Oh... thank you so much *sniff* : ) "

ehhhhhh what  ???

so you could understand why I was confused from that part of the post and how you responded to it with a "Thanks", BOOTY! Do I have to quote it a hundred times more?
 Don't make a big deal out of it. Anyone could have understood it wrong, if you claim that you only thanked for his courtesys about your smile and tits, fine... but I thought you thanked about the 3rd part aswell.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: December 10, 2011, 07:17:09 PM »
It's like this;

"hey devilsmile, you could be so succesfull if you let yourself on the hands of rich men in the U.S"

devilsmile; "Oh... thank you so much *sniff* : ) "

ehhhhhh what  ???

so you could understand why I was confused from that part of the post and how you responded to it with a "Thanks", BOOTY! Do I have to quote it a hundred times more?
 Don't make a big deal out of it. Anyone could have understood it wrong, if you claim that you only thanked for his courtesys about your smile and tits, fine... but I thought you thanked about the 3rd part aswell.

You're just a pos, don't try and backtrack.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: December 10, 2011, 07:23:23 PM »
You're just a pos, don't try and backtrack.

backtrack, no I don't. The quotes are up there. I thought you were delighted of quakeroats courtesy that you could be succesfull on the hands of rich men, which you thanked in your post sincerely  ::). You could have corrected him but you didn't. I won't appoligise untill you acknowledge this misinterpretation. If you won't, then you can go to the deepest depths of hell.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: December 10, 2011, 07:28:06 PM »
backtrack, no I don't. The quotes are up there. I thought you were delighted of quakeroats courtesy that you could be succesfull on the hands of rich men, which you thanked in your post sincerely  ::). You could have corrected him but you didn't. I won't appoligise untill you acknowledge this misinterpretation. If you won't, then you can go to the deepest debths of hell.
You're not a mind reader so don't pretend to know what I am thinking or feeling.  You focused right in on that part of what quaker said.  You didn't see that having a beautiful warm smile, means that inner beauty is showing.  (male or female)   And then you proceeded to call my daughter a whore.  You don't know me, how I think or how I feel or how I raise my children.  You have no idea what is important to me, as far as happiness goes.  So my advice is next time, look at the whole picture and don't just zoom in on one part of what someone says forgetting to read the rest. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: December 10, 2011, 07:34:44 PM »
You're not a mind reader so don't pretend to know what I am thinking or feeling.  You focused right in on that part of what quaker said.  You didn't see that having a beautiful warm smile, means that inner beauty is showing. 

If you are not willing to acknowledge my misinterpretation of the post and your response to it, I can't be sory for the thing I actually said, right. I didn't call your daughter directly anything however, I truly read the comment and read it as it was written down, I didn't know it was another optical illusion, so I thought you wouldn't see the difference in raising a kid because that's how I feel about you, all you. You are the queen of semen shower to me.

But since you are good at mutating shit into queen shit, I will appoligise that I was truly off line by taking your daughter into the picture and using her to trash your shallow self. won't happend again.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #324 on: December 10, 2011, 08:38:09 PM »
He should get TO.  You don't call someones child a whore.

Yeah, thats not fair, all daughters are whores - to single out one persons whorish daughter over another is unforgivable.
V