Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179618 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #375 on: December 11, 2011, 04:29:14 PM »
not biting, u bit harder than a pit bull lol, love how you walk around roided to the gills and tell people ur a natural wonder, u behave like a child when u have a crush on booty and play if off like u don't, really you must think people are idiots or something. you reply to everything i say and you say you don't bite, lol, i may not be a genius but i know a liar when i see one

Don't worry...nobody thinks you're a genius  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: December 11, 2011, 04:38:19 PM »
 :D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #377 on: December 11, 2011, 04:38:48 PM »
lol

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: December 11, 2011, 04:41:47 PM »
What's the big deal? She is not even that good looking...to think about it she looks somewhat like a man.

all drugs - TPPIIP

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #379 on: December 11, 2011, 04:43:20 PM »
O

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: December 11, 2011, 05:29:00 PM »
Groink anger is from the 20 plus years of tren use. ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: December 11, 2011, 05:47:50 PM »
What's the big deal? She is not even that good looking...to think about it she look somewhat like a man.

It looks like she is on the set of gossip girl in that pic. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: December 11, 2011, 07:57:54 PM »
Groink anger is from the 20 plus years of tren use. ;D

Groink and angry shouldn't even be used in the same sentence ..I'm a happy dude ...its been a great year and I'm feeling the holiday spirit . Don't mistake my pointed observations for emotional distress ...the fact that booty is a silicone enhanced mouth- breather has no impact on my, existence ..I enjoy ridiculing her..thereby adding to my happiness  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: December 11, 2011, 08:02:52 PM »
It looks like she is on the set of gossip girl in that pic. 

Congratulations ...you're one for ten in this thread  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #384 on: December 11, 2011, 08:03:50 PM »
I wonder how she is going to reconcile her "new" look with her old lifestyle. It appears she will have to now rely on other things besides her look for a career and meaning.

I wish her well, though still wondering how you walk into a propeller.
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: December 11, 2011, 08:33:26 PM »
I wonder how she is going to reconcile her "new" look with her old lifestyle. It appears she will have to now rely on other things besides her look for a career and meaning.

I wish her well, though still wondering how you walk into a propeller.
She was a fashion editor as well, so hopefully if she doesn't haave any brain damage she can still work as a fashion editor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/06/lauren-scruggs-model-walk_n_1131211.html

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #386 on: December 11, 2011, 09:23:32 PM »
She was a fashion editor as well, so hopefully if she doesn't haave any brain damage she can still work as a fashion editor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/06/lauren-scruggs-model-walk_n_1131211.html

As far as the fashion world is concerned she was not even on the radar!! I would put her achievements on the same level as running an on-line fan-zine, & hosting a crappy little cable show that no-one is gong to see. Big fucking deal.

The world can get by JUST fine without another stupid bitch who's main preoccupations are hair, make-up & clothes.
Why are you making a song & dance out of this ditsy cow, Booty?? Is it because you are both on the same page in life?? I have to break it to you, but at this stage in life, you are at the bottom of that page.

I shall now do my good deed for the day, & do some work on the search engine to find out if there are any contact details for well-wishers.
TBH, I feel that this thread would give a confidence boost, more than any bunch of flowers will, so I will send her the link  :D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: December 11, 2011, 09:28:40 PM »

If a propeller hit Bootys  plastic tits it would break .

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: December 11, 2011, 09:36:15 PM »
As far as the fashion world is concerned she was not even on the radar!! I would put her achievements on the same level as running an on-line fan-zine, & hosting a crappy little cable show that no-one is gong to see. Big fucking deal.

The world can get by JUST fine without another stupid bitch who's main preoccupations are hair, make-up & clothes.
Why are you making a song & dance out of this ditsy cow, Booty?? Is it because you are both on the same page in life?? I have to break it to you, but at this stage in life, you are at the bottom of that page.

I shall now do my good deed for the day, & do some work on the search engine to find out if there are any contact details for well-wishers.
TBH, I feel that this thread would give a confidence boost, more than any bunch of flowers will, so I will send her the link  :D

PT

Its far worse that that....Booty is championg this nobody because she actually wishes she was as "successful" as this Z-level celebrity.   ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #389 on: December 11, 2011, 09:40:59 PM »
Just because everyone is bashing on Booty, I have decided she is OK - my chivalrous side cant stand to see this woman constantly harassed and bullied by insecure beefcakes.

NOW FUCK OFF AND LEAVE BOOTY THE FUCK ALONE YOU WIFE BASHING, WHORE FUCKING loners !
V

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: December 11, 2011, 09:48:41 PM »

PT

the tragedy isn't that she was so hot or great, it' just another human organism wont have a means to thrive on its own, now her family is burdened, medical establishment now uses her family's love for her as leverage to perform more and more surgeries on her, medicate her, whatever. i hope she makes a recovery

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: December 11, 2011, 09:55:40 PM »
Just because everyone is bashing on Booty, I have decided she is OK - my chivalrous side cant stand to see this woman constantly harassed and bullied by insecure beefcakes.

NOW FUCK OFF AND LEAVE BOOTY THE FUCK ALONE YOU WIFE BASHING, WHORE FUCKING loners !
Haha..thank you E-Kul.   :-*  For this you get a kitten hand delivered by me.   ;D 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #392 on: December 11, 2011, 10:59:53 PM »
Haha..thank you E-Kul.   :-*  For this you get a kitten hand delivered by me.   ;D

There you go again, acting like a teenager, "I have brought you a kitten" (insert teenage girl sniggering) he is male!! WTF does he want/need with a kitten, FFS!!
This act that you put on while posting online is very annoying, you are an adult woman - why not try acting like it. Shit, you might even find it grows on you.
Or is it just that you find this auto pilot hard to switch off, you know, titillating guys & trying to get them to go for a private dance. Is it hard for you to come out of character.

Jeez, I am glad I married a woman who likes what she sees 1'st thing in the morning, & doesn't feel the need to insert plastic bags in her chest/cover her hair/face, in paint every day.
You sure do live in an imaginary episode of Bay-Watch.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: December 11, 2011, 11:03:28 PM »
There you go again, acting like a teenager, "I have brought you a kitten" (insert teenage girl sniggering) he is male!! WTF does he want/need with a kitten, FFS!!
This act that you put on while posting online is very annoying, you are an adult woman - why not try acting like it. Shit, you might even find it grows on you.
Or is it just that you find this auto pilot hard to switch off, you know, titillating guys & trying to get them to go for a private dance. Is it hard for you to come out of character.

Jeez, I am glad I married a woman who likes what she sees 1'st thing in the morning, & doesn't feel the need to insert plastic bags in her chest/cover her hair/face, in paint every day.
You sure do live in an imaginary episode of Bay-Watch.

PT
Well E-Kul is a cat lover and I have 3 adorable loving 5 week old kittens, that still need a good home.  Melbourne is a hop skip and a jump on a plane for me. 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #394 on: December 11, 2011, 11:09:51 PM »
Well E-Kul is a cat lover and I have 3 adorable loving 5 week old kittens, that still need a good home.  Melbourne is a hop skip and a jump on a plane for me. 

Just remember....when you embark, the propeller is in the front of the plane.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: December 11, 2011, 11:14:50 PM »
Just remember....when you embark, the propeller is in the front of the plane.
It will be with virgin and they definitely turn off their engine when they land.   ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: December 11, 2011, 11:17:06 PM »
Well E-Kul is a cat lover and I have 3 adorable loving 5 week old kittens, that still need a good home.  Melbourne is a hop skip and a jump on a plane for me.  
Booty, you are welcome in my home anytime, I have a nice 3 bedroom home and live here with my cat.  You can stay as long as you like rent free, or until I offend you, HA HA which should be the car ride home from the airport. So if thats the case a will hang a u turn, take your kitten and continue the banter on GETBIG. PM me if you are serious. I live in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne, it is very nice. at the base of the Dandenong Mountain Ranges, lots of good trails around there I have walked them all, i did the oxfam tRAILWALKER YEARS AGO 100km HIKE THROUGH THE Mountains. Beautiful part of the World
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: December 11, 2011, 11:23:54 PM »
Booty, you are welcome in my home anytime, I have a nice 3 bedroom home and live here with my cat.  You can stay as long as you like rent free, or until I offend you, HA HA which should be the car ride home from the airport. So if thats the case a will hang a u turn, take your kitten and continue the banter on GETBIG. PM me if you are serious. I live in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne, it is very nice.
Thank you, that sounds like a lovely offer and it's hard to offend me.   ;D  I haven't been to Melbourne since March last year so I am due for another trip soon.  I will definitely be in touch via pm when I am heading down that way.   :)
Omg, I know the area well.  The dandenong mountains is my favourite place in Melbourne.  I have spent alot of time there.  When I first moved to Melbourne I lived in Bayswater for 6 months and then moved to Mentone. 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #398 on: December 11, 2011, 11:24:35 PM »
Booty, you are welcome in my home anytime, I have a nice 3 bedroom home and live here with my cat.  You can stay as long as you like rent free, or until I offend you, HA HA which should be the car ride home from the airport. So if thats the case a will hang a u turn, take your kitten and continue the banter on GETBIG. PM me if you are serious. I live in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne, it is very nice. at the base of the Dandenong Mountain Ranges, lots of good trails around there I have walked them all, i did the oxfam tRAILWALKER YEARS AGO 100km HIKE THROUGH THE Mountains. Beautiful part of the World

You are not getting laid much are you. That's rhetorical, before you hit the reply option.
This kind of woman lives for the infantile flirting on anonymous forums like this, the chances of her being remotely serious are astronomical.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: December 11, 2011, 11:27:59 PM »
You are not getting laid much are you. That's rhetorical, before you hit the reply option.
This kind of woman lives for the infantile flirting on anonymous forums like this, the chances of her being remotely serious are astronomical.

PT
I am not after sex, if I want that I can pick up the phone and ring a hooker, I also have a Girlfriend who wants to fuck more than me, i cant keep up, she is 35 and I am 38, she is the horniest woman I have ever known, very orgasmic.  Anyway, i was just being nice. Offer Stands - Serious or not
V