Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179626 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #400 on: December 11, 2011, 11:30:05 PM »
I am not after sex, if I want that I can pick up the phone and ring a hooker, I also have a Girlfriend who wants to fuck more than me, i cant keep up, she is 35 and I am 38, she is the horniest woman I have ever known, very orgasmic.  Anyway, i was just being nice. Offer Stands - Serious or not
Yes I remember you posted her pic the other night while she was watching tv and you were on getbig.   ;D 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #401 on: December 11, 2011, 11:32:10 PM »
Yes I remember you posted her pic the other night while she was watching tv and you were on getbig.   ;D 
V

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #402 on: December 11, 2011, 11:33:51 PM »
Well E-Kul is a cat lover and I have 3 adorable loving 5 week old kittens, that still need a good home.  Melbourne is a hop skip and a jump on a plane for me. 

He likes pussy, that is becoming clear.Although I don't think its your kitten he is interested in.
The fact that he owns a cat just means he cant be arsed to walk the Dog. it does not change this = This act that you put on while posting online is very annoying, you are an adult woman - why not try acting like it. Shit, you might even find it grows on you.
Or is it just that you find this auto pilot hard to switch off, you know, titillating guys & trying to get them to go for a private dance. Is it hard for you to come out of character.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: December 11, 2011, 11:36:57 PM »
He likes pussy, that is becoming clear.Although I don't think its your kitten he is interested in.
The fact that he owns a cat just means he cant be arsed to walk the Dog. it does not change this = This act that you put on while posting online is very annoying, you are an adult woman - why not try acting like it. Shit, you might even find it grows on you.
Or is it just that you find this auto pilot hard to switch off, you know, titillating guys & trying to get them to go for a private dance. Is it hard for you to come out of character.

PT
E-Kul has got beautiful cats, I have seen the pics posted on here.  And anybody who is an animal lover is good in my book.  I am an adult women, yes correct but that doesn't mean that I have to ditch my sense of humour and good natured personality just so that I don't get attacked by the likes of you or anyone else for that matter.  

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #404 on: December 11, 2011, 11:45:44 PM »
E-Kul has got beautiful cats, I have seen the pics posted on here.  And anybody who is an animal lover is good in my book.  I am an adult women, yes correct but that doesn't mean that I have to ditch my sense of humour and good natured personality just so that I don't get attacked by the likes of you or anyone else for that matter.  

Jesus, you get one friendly post from a guy & it rolls in to x2 pages of blowing each-other if you are not stopped.
This is NOT www.adultfriendfindr.com FFS, stay on topic or take it PM. I was taking the piss just so you would both realize that how pathetic you are sounding.
There are tonnes of forums where this kind of frivolity is welcomed. G&O is the thunderdome, do try & keep up. Oh yeah, model + propeller.

the tragedy isn't that she was so hot or great, it' just another human organism wont have a means to thrive on its own, now her family is burdened, medical establishment now uses her family's love for her as leverage to perform more and more surgeries on her, medicate her, whatever. i hope she makes a recovery
Her actions are hardly worthy of respect. I will get high & walk into a propeller  ::)
The daily number of people here that fall off trains & die/get crippled is insane. No-one gives a fuck, it is Dog eat Dog, watch what you are doing or you will end up getting fucked up/DEAD. You will find FAR more ways to cop it here than in the US, take your eyes off the ball for a second & you are out of the game. but why should I care?? It just makes me focus more on what I am doing & this is never a bad thing.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: December 11, 2011, 11:50:09 PM »
Jesus, you get one friendly post from a guy & it rolls in to x2 pages of blowing each-other if you are not stopped.
This is NOT www.adultfriendfindr.com FFS, stay on topic or take it PM. I was taking the piss just so you would both realize that how pathetic you are sounding.
There are tonnes of forums where this kind of frivolity is welcomed. G&O is the thunderdome, do try & keep up. Oh yeah, model + propeller.
Her actions are hardly worthy of respect. I will get high & walk into a propeller  ::)
The daily number of people here that fall off trains & die/get crippled is insane. No-one gives a fuck, it is Dog eat Dog, watch what you are doing or you will end up getting fucked up/DEAD. You will find FAR more ways to cop it here than in the US, take your eyes off the ball for a second & you are out of the game. but why should I care?? It just makes me focus more on what I am doing & this is never a bad thing.

PT

Sounds like a man who is upset that he might lose another lone female victim that he found trolling the Internet - I am sure there are many vulnerable needy desperate women on forums everywhere you can now project your anger at being unable to become erect and ejaculate, all the while making sure the woman leaves with a smile and not a nasty tale to tell her friend what a lousy lay you are.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: December 11, 2011, 11:52:29 PM »

PT

Why does it bother you so much when I get one nice post from someone???  You have taken it upon yourself to turn the attention off the subject about the young girl getting cut by a propeller and made it about attacking me.  If I comment now and then don't be surprised.  And btw, I wouldn't know about match finder whatever it is as I don't use dating sites.  I don't believe in looking, it happens when you least expect it.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: December 11, 2011, 11:58:27 PM »
Why does it bother you so much when I get one nice post from someone???  You have taken it upon yourself to turn the attention off the subject about the young girl getting cut by a propeller and made it about attacking me.  If I comment now and then don't be surprised.  And btw, I wouldn't know about match finder whatever it is as I don't use dating sites.  I don't believe in looking, it happens when you least expect it.  
I have been an incredible misogynist on this board, but my arguments have been directed at women in general. to turn this hatred of women into a frenzied forum attack on one woman, who is obviously capable of standing up too a bunch of pack rats like the average GETBIGGER is an obvious attempt to over compensate for something lurking deep within this mans psyche.
V

Swlabr

« Reply #408 on: December 12, 2011, 12:51:04 AM »
I have been an incredible misogynist on this board, but my arguments have been directed at women in general. to turn this hatred of women into a frenzied forum attack on one woman, who is obviously capable of standing up too a bunch of pack rats like the average GETBIGGER is an obvious attempt to over compensate for something lurking deep within this mans psyche.

Translation: I hope this post gets me a blowjob.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: December 12, 2011, 12:58:57 AM »
Translation: I hope this post gets me a blowjob.
Sounds Like a lot of work to get a blowjob, plus my girlfriend is here watching UFC 140 with me, just about to watch Minotaro and TITO - I have seen it already but she hasnt, I want to tell her what happens, but will bite my tongue.  She doesnt like it like I do, but I make her like it or I withold orgasms.  ;D
V

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #410 on: December 12, 2011, 01:49:09 AM »
Translation: I hope this post gets me a blowjob FROM A FRESH BIT OF MEAT.

FIXED!!

my girlfriend is here watching UFC 140 with me, just about to watch Minotaro and TITO - I have seen it already but she hasnt, I want to tell her what happens, but will bite my tongue.  She doesnt like it like I do, but I make her like it or I withold orgasms.  ;D
You are confusing the guys who post here with people who care about your personal life, it's a common mistake on GetBIG.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #411 on: December 12, 2011, 02:00:04 AM »
Sounds like a man who is upset that he might lose another lone female victim that he found trolling the Internet - I am sure there are many vulnerable needy desperate women on forums everywhere you can now project your anger at being unable to become erect and ejaculate, all the while making sure the woman leaves with a smile and not a nasty tale to tell her friend what a lousy lay you are.

I live in India  you fucking spastic, I can get laid easier than any of you. Not once have I given this tart any attention.
Try another angle dick head.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: December 12, 2011, 02:57:08 AM »
I live in India  you fucking spastic, I can get laid easier than any of you. Not once have I given this tart any attention.
Try another angle dick head.

PT
Well, you just answered my question, you are Indian, so there are over a billion other dudes just like you.  Is the call centre getting too much for you? The Indians all come over here, and they are as soft as fuck, they complain every time you even look sideways at them, they play the racist card anytime they get the chance, and none of them can fight to save their lives.  And it appears you have and keep giving this woman your undevoted attention, it apears she lives in your mind.
V

newmom

« Reply #413 on: December 12, 2011, 03:40:36 AM »
oh jeebus, he isn't Indian E-kul.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #414 on: December 12, 2011, 04:37:43 AM »
Well, you just answered my question, you are Indian, so there are over a billion other dudes just like you.  Is the call centre getting too much for you? The Indians all come over here, and they are as soft as fuck, they complain every time you even look sideways at them, they play the racist card anytime they get the chance, and none of them can fight to save their lives.  And it appears you have and keep giving this woman your undevoted attention, it apears she lives in your mind.

Yeah I am Indian, you fucking spastic. You live in Australia, so you must be an Aboriginal, yes  ::) I am not posting my pics again, here is one I made earlier.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=403085.50
Reply #56

Here is the weird part, not every-one who lives in Indian is Indian, yeah it's wacked out but what can we do  ???
Yes mate, Booty is renting space in my head. clearly. I would not give her the time of day on the street.

Call center  ??? I own my own company & work in partnership with the biggest gym in Mumbai. You are clearly on the ball & know who's,who, on here then I see.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #415 on: December 12, 2011, 04:55:31 AM »
pillow talk lives in india, has indian citizienship = indian who originates from the states (I think)

anyway, pillowtalk you look 100 times better than me and 100 stroger than me but I would still talk to you as I talked to you here. You can trash my mortal body but my soul sings to you  ;D

Swlabr

« Reply #416 on: December 12, 2011, 04:56:31 AM »
Pillowtalk is serious business. Would love to meet him one day and hear his life story.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #417 on: December 12, 2011, 05:01:26 AM »
pillow talk lives in india, has indian citizienship = indian who originates from the states London(I think)

anyway, pillowtalk you look 100 times better than me and 100 stroger than me but I would still talk to you as I talked to you here. You can trash my mortal body but my soul sings to you  ;D

FIXED!!

You may well be stupid enough to talk shit to my face, but I would not be stupid enough to stand there & let you.
Your soul would need to make the noise as your mouth would not be working  :D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: December 12, 2011, 05:05:45 AM »
FIXED!!

You may well be stupid enough to talk shit to my face, but I would not be stupid enough to stand there & let you.
Your soul would need to make the noise as your mouth would not be working  :D

PT

must be the steriodz! "Go look for it your self!" *throws ds through the window*

Me; "Is that all you got, bitch, cmon"

PT; *walks towards ds*

Me; *pics up broken glasses form the window*

PT; *lifts ds upp

Me; Blinded, OOOOH *rubs the glasses in pt's eyes

PT; *tryes to kill ds with his best ability but goes all out and fatigues*

*police comes, arrests ds with his broken ribs and dislocated shoulder while getting the blind pillowtalk to the hospital*

;D

come at me brah  :D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #419 on: December 12, 2011, 05:10:39 AM »
Pillowtalk is serious business. Would love to meet him one day and hear his life story.
Here is my real life. Che knows, he made the vid ;) me & Ron partner up most days to clean the streets.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #420 on: December 12, 2011, 05:17:44 AM »
must be the steriodz! "Go look for it your self!" *throws ds through the window*

PT; *walks towards ds*

PT; *lifts ds upp

*police comes, arrests ds with his broken ribs and dislocated shoulder while getting the blind pillowtalk to the hospital*

;D

come at me brah  :D

It's a good thing you are still a puppy, or some night think you immature.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Swlabr

« Reply #421 on: December 12, 2011, 05:18:18 AM »

PT; *walks towards ds*

PT; *lifts ds upp

;D

come at me brah  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: December 12, 2011, 05:38:18 AM »
It's a good thing you are still a puppy, or some night think you immature.

PT

obviously I didn't have a clue where you're coming from, but seeing you're not a troll or a gimmick my hand goes up to you because you are a man of your word. However, you talk equal ammount of so called "shit"  and if you think in your own mind your muscles and size is your only insurance and certificate to do so then you're lost, pal. You're a great man but don't think I will be quite just because you're bigger and stronger, lol you're insane.

secondly Swalabr don't go there, after reading your posts in the "can women and men be just friends" thread I can tell you have no pride as a man and you try to live for women even if they would laugh at you behind your back, you would do anything in your power to get laid even if it makes you look desperate. You hink that's some sort of virtue. Well you're far from the truth.

Swlabr

« Reply #423 on: December 12, 2011, 05:41:19 AM »
obviously I didn't have a clue where you're coming from, but seeing you're not a troll or a gimmick my hand goes up to you because you are a man of your word. However, you talk equal ammount of so called "shit"  and if you think in your own mind your muscles and size is your only insurance and certificate to do so then you're lost, pal. You're a great man but don't think I will be quite just because you're bigger and stronger, lol you're insane.

secondly Swalabr don't go there, after reading your posts in the "can women and men be just friends" thread I can tell you have no pride as a man and you try to live for women even if they would laugh at you behind your back, you would do anything in your power to get laid even if it makes you look desperate. You hink that's som sort of virtue. Well you're far from the truth.

Jesus, you get wound up so quickly. Calm down, kid. ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: December 12, 2011, 05:45:03 AM »
Yeah I am Indian, you fucking spastic. You live in Australia, so you must be an Aboriginal, yes  ::) I am not posting my pics again, here is one I made earlier.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=403085.50
Reply #56

Thanks, I found your pic  ;D
V