Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179622 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #450 on: December 12, 2011, 04:57:47 PM »
So, killers do post on messageboards.
That`s right,and don`t forget it!  ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: December 12, 2011, 05:04:30 PM »
I should be making a corny joke about mowing my lawn.   ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #452 on: December 12, 2011, 05:06:54 PM »
This....what a pathetic wretch of a human. I wonder if E-Kul's Girlfriend would be cool with him inviting a prostitute to live with him "rent-free" for as long as she wants.
My GF is pretty cool - she's pretty OK with most things I do, When I was younger, I had a close friend who was a working girl, she was a lovely person - I dont worry about sterotypes, prostitutes are just people like everyone else. No better, No Worse
V

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #453 on: December 12, 2011, 05:13:34 PM »
John Gotti used to post on a wrestling forum. He would melt down all the time and threaten users who flamed him. He would talk about how easy it was to make a guy disappear and never be found by making just one call to Mulberry street. He used to go at it with the user "Dream_Lizard" all the time. In the end his Gotti666 account was banned by Hulk4ever (a supermod) after repeated death threats.

Also, Richard Kuklinski threatened LonelyinIdaho42 on a pet owner's forum and told her he had chopped people up for lesser insults.

This is true.

Lots of folks believe that the WTC attacks were started for socio-religious reasons, but what really caused it was a argument on the old Alt.Films newsgroups between Osama Bin Laden(Posting as BoogerFan69) and a unnamed WTC Janitor over what was the better early 80's teen sex comedy, Revenge of The Nerds or Porky's.

Next thing you know, planes were flying into buildings..........

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: December 12, 2011, 05:15:04 PM »
My GF is pretty cool - she's pretty OK with most things I do, When I was younger, I had a close friend who was a working girl, she was a lovely person - I dont worry about sterotypes, prostitutes are just people like everyone else. No better, No Worse
That's a good relationship...it's built on trust and you're both very secure with one another. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #455 on: December 12, 2011, 05:15:26 PM »

My GF is pretty cool too, but I know without even asking that inviting some tramp who plasters naked pictures of herself all over the internet and does nude webcam shows to live with me isn't an option.  ::)

And it's not even a "trust' thing or feeling threatened....she would be disgusted that I even talk to someone like that and would be stupid enough to open my home and my private life up to some complete stranger...who happens to be an aging, desperate slut... from the internet

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #456 on: December 12, 2011, 05:15:34 PM »
This is true.

Lots of folks believe that the WTC attacks were started for socio-religious reasons, but what really caused it was a argument on the old Alt.Films newsgroups between Osama Bin Laden(Posting as BoogerFan69) and a unnamed WTC Janitor over what was the better early 80's teen sex comedy, Revenge of The Nerds or Porky's.

Funny shit !  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #457 on: December 12, 2011, 05:18:36 PM »
This is true.

;D
O

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: December 12, 2011, 05:22:21 PM »
My GF is pretty cool too, but I know without even asking that inviting some tramp who plasters naked pictures of herself all over the internet and does nude webcam shows to live with me isn't an option.  ::)

And it's not even a "trust' thing or feeling threatened....she would be disgusted that I even talk to someone like that and would be stupid enough to open my home and my private life up to some complete stranger...who happens to be an aging, desperate slut... from the internet
But you do talk to me.  In fact you never stop commenting to anything I post.  And btw, we're all aging.  You're older than me by a few years so if she's okay dating you I don't see why she would discriminate against younger people.  Also I am not desperate and I am not a slut.....only in your dreams!   ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #459 on: December 12, 2011, 05:29:28 PM »

Well, I haven't seen any pics of booty, except the one where she was with Dennis Wolf (I Think). personally, I open up my home to anybody I feel comfortable with, I am not afraid to throw someone out, i HAVE DONE this on several occassions, BOUNCER STYLE! As for my private life, I never give too much away!  And I really dont care if a woman plasters nudes of herself all over the Internet, For a woman to do that, she must feel good about herself, have confidence and thick skin to deal with the Internet Trolls.  What booty does with her private life is her business, I just like the way she stands up to you Internet TROLLS.
V

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: December 12, 2011, 05:30:17 PM »
This is true.

I didn't know that ,that's fucked up.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: December 12, 2011, 05:40:21 PM »
I better show you, my not too nice side E-Kul.   ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #462 on: December 12, 2011, 05:53:12 PM »
This is true.

I know, I know......and at least 50% of getbig are Seal Team Six members and the other 50% are undefeated MMA fighters.

But there is also a very, very, very slim chance at least one getbig poster is a skinny guy that couldn't hack it in London, who moved to India and married a local girl, because she doesn't really know how much of a loser he is back home. Crazier things have happened.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: December 12, 2011, 07:06:24 PM »
But you do talk to me.  In fact you never stop commenting to anything I post.  And btw, we're all aging.  You're older than me by a few years so if she's okay dating you I don't see why she would discriminate against younger people.  Also I am not desperate and I am not a slut.....only in your dreams!   ;D

Really...I talk to you ? you call my posts talking? LOL

You post some pretty dumb stuff...like your response just now. not only DON'T i talk to you....what on earth are you talking about in the rest of your post ? it's utter nonsense and doesn't relate in any way to what i said.

I questioned E-Kuls judgement on opening his house to some bimbo from a message board,  a total stranger,.....(to which he gave a logical, relevant response).... and you are prattling on about the fact that I'm older than you and my GF is with me? what the HELL are you talking about?  Seriously..it makes zero sense.

But whatever...this thread is jumping the shark at this point, and i'm getting bored with you

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: December 12, 2011, 07:14:37 PM »
Really...I talk to you ? you call my posts talking? LOL

You post some pretty dumb stuff...like your response just now. not only DON'T i talk to you....what on earth are you talking about in the rest of your post ? it's utter nonsense and doesn't relate in any way to what i said.

I questioned E-Kuls judgement on opening his house to some bimbo from a message board,  a total stranger,.....(to which he gave a logical, relevant response).... and you are prattling on about the fact that I'm older than you and my GF is with me? what the HELL are you talking about?  Seriously..it makes zero sense.

But whatever...this thread is jumping the shark at this point, and i'm getting bored with you
If you can't read it, then that's your problem.  Don't act stupid because we both know you aren't.   ;)
And I think it's none of your business what E-Kul does.  I don't see why you would have such an interest in fabricating stuff up about me and going out of your way to post to everything I comment on.  That is responding to my posts, talking...whatever way you want to see it. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: December 12, 2011, 07:24:58 PM »
If you can't read it, then that's your problem.  Don't act stupid because we both know you aren't.   ;)
And I think it's none of your business what E-Kul does.  I don't see why you would have such an interest in fabricating stuff up about me and going out of your way to post to everything I comment on.  That is responding to my posts, talking...whatever way you want to see it. 

I can read just fine...you posted irrelevant nonsense...I said you were "aging" and you went off on a tangent that my GF dates me even though I'm older than you, which wasn't even the main topic of my post, it was a sidebar, and you still misinterpreted it.  Can you please tell me what the hell that has to do with me saying that my GF would not be cool with inviting a stranger from a message board to live with me, because i'm sorry...but I'm not following here how me being older than her is in any way relevant to the topic

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: December 12, 2011, 07:36:04 PM »
I can read just fine...you posted irrelevant nonsense...I said you were "aging" and you went off on a tangent that my GF dates me even though I'm older than you, which wasn't even the main topic of my post, it was a sidebar, and you still misinterpreted it.  Can you please tell me what the hell that has to do with me saying that my GF would not be cool with inviting a stranger from a message board to live with me, because i'm sorry...but I'm not following here how me being older than her is in any way relevant to the topic
Well why didn't you just post this?  I would have had nothing to say about it because that is cool.  But instead you went into a rant about calling me a prostitute (which I am not) a slut (again I am not) and said that I am aging.  I simply pointed out that we are all aging every single day and that you are in fact several years older than me.  
Oh and btw, I just wanted to say groink that you have got my attention now.   ;) Omg, I just saw what you posted underneath your avi pic.   ;D  I really am in your head.  That's halarious! 

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #467 on: December 12, 2011, 07:37:37 PM »
it's like you guys know that as soon as someone stops talking ur gonna make out so u blabber on to avoid the inevitable, get a fucking room already you old ass pieces of shit

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: December 12, 2011, 07:48:10 PM »
it's like you guys know that as soon as someone stops talking ur gonna make out so u blabber on to avoid the inevitable, get a fucking room already you old ass pieces of shit
Did you read that groink???  We're old.   ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #469 on: December 12, 2011, 08:03:16 PM »
So he says....repeatedly, ad nauseum.
Sorry mate some-one forgot to tell me to take noobies/gimmicks seriously  ::)

No shit....he's pretty fucking full of himself isn't he? The toughest fuckers I've ever met don't go around telling anonymous people they're tough.

Any more tired old cliches you want to roll out  ???
This is GetBIg mate, get some new material at least  :'(

PT
Growth/noob loves me

MikMaq

« Reply #470 on: December 12, 2011, 08:13:44 PM »
More like hatred of his own kind, he's projecting his subconcious desire to hate himself but cannot since he is obsessed with his own greatness.

Because Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or .... you get the drill
This explain about half these thread 10 pages ago.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #471 on: December 12, 2011, 08:51:34 PM »
Sorry mate some-one forgot to tell me to take noobies/gimmicks seriously  ::)

Any more tired old cliches you want to roll out  ???
This is GetBIg mate, get some new material at least  :'(

PT

Exactly as I figured, a fucking e-hero. Sorry "mate" all my new material was going to be about me being a badass, pseudo-assassin, living in an exotic land because my violent past can't conform to a civilized society, but some chronic bullshitter beat me to it.

But don't let me stop you "mate", get on with your bad self.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #472 on: December 12, 2011, 09:06:32 PM »
This is true.

LOOOOL

Doesnt get more Epic Getbig than this! :D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #473 on: December 12, 2011, 09:07:20 PM »
Exactly as I figured, a fucking e-hero. Sorry "mate" all my new material was going to be about me being a badass, pseudo-assassin, living in an exotic land because my violent past can't conform to a civilized society, but some chronic bullshitter beat me to it.

But don't let me stop you "mate", get on with your bad self.

When you don't have to worry about CCTV/the authorities at every turn you make, it can be very liberating.
You know fuck all about me dick head, but if you ever take a holiday in India do make sure to drop into Mumbai, & I will show you around the city personally, anything for a fellow GetBIG'er.
Even if he is a mouthy gimmick  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #474 on: December 12, 2011, 09:30:13 PM »
John Gotti used to post on a wrestling forum. He would melt down all the time and threaten users who flamed him. He would talk about how easy it was to make a guy disappear and never be found by making just one call to Mulberry street. He used to go at it with the user "Dream_Lizard" all the time. In the end his Gotti666 account was banned by Hulk4ever (a supermod) after repeated death threats.

Also, Richard Kuklinski threatened LonelyinIdaho42 on a pet owner's forum and told her he had chopped people up for lesser insults.

As I have been telling people since I started posting here "I am Al Capone, dick head" when will you get it??  ::)

Among other things  ;)....fucking spare me, your exploits have been well documented

THIS ^^^^
How the idiots on here try & wriggle free of the past. Booty, you have even had naked pics posted on here, FFS.
Do tell us again how you don't troll Internet boards looking for men to titillate, next you will be telling us that you do not have a web-cam peep show - "I am a personal trainer" - do you know how many female competitors who turn tricks have used that line??

PT
Growth/noob loves me