Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179626 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #475 on: December 12, 2011, 09:33:02 PM »
PT...can I call you Jason Bourne, it would make me feel much better/safer if I were to call you Jason Bourne?

So Jason, I really want to give a hard, dangerous man such as yourself all the prioritized attention you deserve. So as soon as I'm done watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills I'll get right back to you. Ya fucking limp-wristed, third world, bullshitter.   
And Jason, why the fuck do you think I'd come visit you in India - or was that your way of making a pass at another man? I'm perfectly capable of surviving in London (or anywhere else),  so I don't have to tuck tail and run to a shithole like India so I can role play like I'm an important playa.

In other words, gargle my balls pansy.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: December 12, 2011, 09:37:53 PM »
PT...can I call you Jason Bourne, it would make me feel much better/safer if I were to call you Jason Bourne?

So Jason, I really want to give a hard, dangerous man such as yourself all the prioritized attention you deserve. So as soon as I'm done watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills I'll get right back to you. Ya fucking limp-wristed, third world, bullshitter.   
And Jason, why the fuck do you think I'd come visit you in India - or was that your way of making a pass at another man? I'm perfectly capable of surviving in London (or anywhere else),  so I don't have to tuck tail and run to a shithole like India so I can role play like I'm an important playa.

Come to Australia instead.  E-Kul and I will show you a good time.   ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: December 12, 2011, 09:41:12 PM »
As I have been telling people since I started posting here "I am Al Capone, dick head" when will you get it??  ::)

THIS ^^^^
How the idiots on here try & wriggle free of the past. Booty, you have even had naked pics posted on here, FFS.
do tell us again how toy don't troll Internet boards looking for men to titillate, next you will be telling us that you do not have a web-cam peep show "I am a personal trainer" - do you know how many female competitors who turn tricks have used that line??

PT
I really am just a personal trainer.  And I don't care if other women have turned tricks because it doesn't mean that I do.  Also why would I troll boards looking for men to titallate??  I've been posting on forums for 7 years now and am not about to stop.  I am here for the same reasons as everybody else and you won't be able to run me off like you do the other females. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #478 on: December 12, 2011, 09:50:19 PM »
Come to Australia instead.  E-Kul and I will show you a good time.   ;D

Please tell me E-Kul is a female.  :D
D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: December 12, 2011, 09:54:43 PM »
Please tell me E-Kul is a female.  :D

Don't worry Doug, you know you are welcome too to visit down unda to go on the reef and do some swimming with our great white sharks.   :o

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #480 on: December 12, 2011, 10:05:34 PM »
Don't worry Doug, you know you are welcome too to visit down unda to go on the reef and do some swimming with our great white sharks.   :o

#Score
D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #481 on: December 12, 2011, 10:40:55 PM »

Your account has not even been active for 12 months, you seem to think you know a lot about the posters here in that time.
Starting your own company in the best economy in the world is turning tale is it  ???. We started planning this seriously in 08.
We will talk about London again in a short while, I will be sure & check in with you (when you are done with the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills) & see how things are going on the job market over there. You might even want to get the JSA to give you a crisis loan (in the meantime) so you can get your squalid little bedsit, painted up. I will also be sure to rember to ask how the weather is in London come Jan/Feb  :D
Looks set to be a cold one  ;) how are your council doing for grit ATM??

Oh yeah, in Jan/Feb I will be taking some pics (just for you) of me in the pool downstairs at 07.00 when the sun hits that part of the compound  :D than some of me in the gym in our compound on the stat-bike in a vest & shorts  :D then I will go upstairs for a protien shake & take a photo of the maids getting in my way as they wash up/clean the floors (we have x2 now) - How about some pics of me paying them £9.30 a month each for Mon/Sat??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #482 on: December 12, 2011, 10:43:59 PM »
Your account has not even been active for 12 months, you seem to think you know a lot about the posters here in that time.
Starting your own company in the best economy in the world is turning tale is it  ???. We started planning this seriously in 08.
We will talk about London again in a short while, I will be sure & check in with you (when you are done with the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills) & see how things are going on the job market over there. You might even want to get the JSA to give you a crisis loan (in the meantime) so you can get your squalid little bedsit, painted up. I will also be sure to rember to ask how the weather is in London come Jan/Feb  :D

Oh yeah, in Jan/Feb I will be taking some pics (just for you) of me in the pool downstairs at 07.00 when the sun hits that part of the compound  :D than some of me in the gym in our compound on the stat-bike in a vest & shorts  :D then I will go upstairs for a protien shake & take a photo of the maids getting in my way as they wash up/clean the floors (we have x2 now) - How about some pics of me paying them £9.30 a month each for Mon/Sat??

PT

PT living like a king.....smart guy

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #483 on: December 12, 2011, 11:02:26 PM »

These pathetic little attempts to sound like you know whats going on here are very lame. Jason Bourne indeed. Mate, if you have no idea how to use a firearm in this day & age, more fool you.
Ever been a member of a gun club?? So I like Weaponzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - x4 words = yeah & so what!! Guns, knives, anything that will kill another human will get my attention.
This has been the mainstay of the attempts to flame me over the years, fucking boring mate.
So I get photographed in a club with an ex-south African commando/26-11 hero & a high level Goonda here in Mumbai & post those pics here, another x5 words = yeah & so fucking what!!
Yes I know people over here, & you have who in London on your cell BBM as a contact, your GF?? Fuck off mate, you are a total kunt  ::)
PT living like a king.....smart guy
What is it with these Noobies on here Groink?? Thinking that they can talk bollox about people. London is a shit hole, full of fucking immigrant spongers, if you are comfortable there, more fool you. bon-appetite, shit for brains.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #484 on: December 12, 2011, 11:06:00 PM »
These pathetic little attempts to sound like you know whats going on here are very lame. Jason Bourne indeed. Mate, if you have no idea how to use a firearm in this day & age, more fool you.
Ever been a member of a gun club?? So I like Weaponzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - x4 words = yeah & so what!! Guns, knives, anything that will kill another human will get my attention.
This has been the mainstay of the attempts to flame me over the years, fucking boring mate.
So I get photographed in a club with an ex-south African commando/26-11 hero & a high level Goonda here in Mumbai & post those pics here, another x5 words = yeah & so fucking what!!
Yes I know people over here, & you have who in London on your cell BBM as a contact, your GF?? Fuck off mate, you are a total kunt  ::)

PT
Anyway, sorry to interupt, but isn't it terrible what happened to that poor innocent model walking into that nasty airplane propeller, that poor girl, probably doesn't know what hit her, I bet her families in a terrible state, Oh they must be going through hell, you pray for them all you hear now, you just pray for them alll year hear. Oh, that poor poor girl, such a tradgedy and a waste of a perfectly good piece of ass.
V

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #485 on: December 12, 2011, 11:06:33 PM »
Does a thread exist where pillowtalk does NOT get into a cat fight with another member??

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #486 on: December 12, 2011, 11:10:14 PM »
Does a thread exist where pillowtalk a retarded Noobie does NOT get into pick a cat fight with another member PT??
FIXED!!

Another retarded Noobie expert. Who is running all these Jan/11 gimmicks  ??? FFS

PT
Growth/noob loves me

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #487 on: December 12, 2011, 11:13:45 PM »
Another retarded Noobie expert. Who is running all these Jan/11 gimmicks  ??? FFS

PT

Guess that answers my question.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #488 on: December 12, 2011, 11:14:55 PM »
Guess that answers my question.

Guess so  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: December 12, 2011, 11:17:14 PM »

PT

Mr. Ninja Assassin:

I got bored about 1/4 of the way through that mindless drivel of a post - so can you maybe throw up some cliff notes.

What I got from it was that you want to PM me photos of you in your Speedo by the pool.

How about "NO" ya sissified Momma's boy.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: December 12, 2011, 11:20:27 PM »
Yes I know people over here, & you have who in London on your cell BBM as a contact, your GF?? Fuck off mate, you are a total kunt  ::)What is it with these Noobies on here Groink?? Thinking that they can talk bollox about people. London is a shit hole, full of fucking immigrant spongers, if you are comfortable there, more fool you. bon-appetite, shit for brains.

PT

I'm not even going to bother getting through this Down's Syndrome scribbling.

Is the jist, you and your boyfriend are members of a gun club?

Wow....people in the presence of such greatness must piss their pants with glee.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #491 on: December 12, 2011, 11:21:44 PM »
Mr. Ninja Assassin:

I got bored about 1/4 of the way through that mindless drivel of a post - so can you maybe throw up some cliff notes.

What I got from it was that you want to PM me photos of you in your Speedo by the pool.

How about "NO" ya sissified Momma's boy.

Time to switch back to your 'Raymondo' account, or how about the 'bustinass' one. Perhaps 'Bikinislut' would beter suit your tired old shit  ???
All the same old tired/generic lines, "I got bored & didn't read that" "I don't want pics of you in your spedo's" blah, blah, blah...........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: December 12, 2011, 11:29:49 PM »
Anyway, sorry to interupt, but isn't it terrible what happened to that poor innocent model walking into that nasty airplane propeller, that poor girl, probably doesn't know what hit her, I bet her families in a terrible state, Oh they must be going through hell, you pray for them all you hear now, you just pray for them alll year hear. Oh, that poor poor girl, such a tradgedy and a waste of a perfectly good piece of ass.
The thing is I bet no man here would like it if it was their girlfriend, mother, sister or daughter who got cut all up from a propeller. 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #493 on: December 12, 2011, 11:33:56 PM »

This shit happens all the tine here  ::) 15 pages of flaming later, & suddenly people will stop & say "what was this thread about again"  ???
I have had it with just about every-one here over the years, Sebastian, Groink, GH-15, Fat-Alice, TA, Che, CalvinH (I have never had a cross word with Calvin, but I didn't want to do another list he was not on, what up Calvin  ;)) Ozmo (the Mod), Johnnynoname, etc etc......
The list goes on  :-\

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: December 12, 2011, 11:34:55 PM »
The thing is I bet no man here would like it if it was their girlfriend, mother, sister or daughter who got cut all up from a propeller. 
Speak for yourself !  :o
V

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: December 12, 2011, 11:36:17 PM »
Time to switch back to your 'Raymondo' account, or how about the 'bustinass' one. Perhaps 'Bikinislut' would beter suit your tired old shit  ???
All the same old tired/generic lines, "I got bored & didn't read that" "I don't want pics of you in your spedo's" blah, blah, blah...........

PT

What's wrong tough guy.....run out of e-threats? Finally come to the conclusion I'm ridiculing you and your stupid claims of being a badass? You're as full of shit as the Squadfather - and you live in a third world cesspool to boot. Your tired old hardass act makes me embarassed for you, but not enough to keep me from drawing attention to it.

Now you've really become boring. You don't even realize that your bragging about having $9 worth of maids only reinforces my point - the oil change on my car will pay your mortgage for a month. But I'm sure some of the 16 year olds, and slower folk on Getbig will be impressed with your awesome "lifestyle".

So now that you've played your "been here longer than you" and ace in the hole "you're just a gimmick" cards - whatcha gonna do next? I know, post a picture of a knife again, that will be sure to impress the hell out of me.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: December 12, 2011, 11:36:48 PM »
Speak for yourself !  :o
Yeah, probably some here wouldn't care if it was a loved one who got cut up and lost their hand from a running propeller.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: December 12, 2011, 11:39:21 PM »
Yeah, probably some here wouldn't care if it was a loved one who got cut up and lost their hand from a running propeller.
My brother lost one of his fingers in a fight, we never hear the end of it, as a matter of fact he just left and was ranting about it and I had to tell him to shut the fuck up since he caused the fight anyway.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: December 12, 2011, 11:40:32 PM »
My brother lost one of his fingers in a fight, we never hear the end of it, as a matter of fact he just left and was ranting about it and I had to tell him to shut the fuck up since he caused the fight anyway.
Did someone bite it off?   ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: December 12, 2011, 11:44:31 PM »
Did someone bite it off?   ;D
No, he had it amputated later on, he pretty much lost full use of it so he had it amputated.
I posted a pic in previous post if you want to see, i took that about 2 weeks ago
V