Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179619 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #500 on: December 12, 2011, 11:45:56 PM »
The thing is I bet no man here would like it if it was their girlfriend, mother, sister or daughter who got cut all up from a propeller. 

I do not know any females that are that deaf/blind, that they would walk into an extremely load propeller  ???
So having an opinion on the matter is a moot point.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #501 on: December 12, 2011, 11:47:22 PM »
I do not know any females that are that deaf/blind, that they would walk into an extremely load propeller  ???

PT
I was just wondering if you use the word moot, solely on-line, or do you like to try and use it in conversation. Just wondering, Please let me know. Thanks in advance and kind regards. you CUN+
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: December 12, 2011, 11:51:01 PM »

PT
I've never heard of a pilot leaving the engine running while passengers are exiting it either.  Accidents do happen and the pilot is very much to blame in all this.  The fault of the girl was that she was too nice by going up to the pilot to thank him. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: December 12, 2011, 11:51:52 PM »
No, he had it amputated later on, he pretty much lost full use of it so he had it amputated.
I posted a pic in previous post if you want to see, i took that about 2 weeks ago
I'll have to check it out. 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #504 on: December 12, 2011, 11:53:56 PM »
What's wrong tough guy.....run out of e-threats? Finally come to the conclusion I'm ridiculing you and your stupid claims of being a badass? You're as full of shit as the Squadfather - and you live in a third world cesspool to boot. Your tired old hardass act makes me embarassed for you, but not enough to keep me from drawing attention to it.

Now you've really become boring. You don't even realize that your bragging about having $9 worth of maids only reinforces my point - the oil change on my car will pay your mortgage for a month. But I'm sure some of the 16 year olds, and slower folk on Getbig will be impressed with your awesome "lifestyle".

So now that you've played your "been here longer than you" and ace in the hole "you're just a gimmick" cards - whatcha gonna do next? I know, post a picture of a knife again, that will be sure to impress the hell out of me.

Time to switch back to your 'Raymondo' account, or how about the 'bustinass' one. Perhaps 'Bikinislut' would beter suit your tired old shit  ???
All the same old tired/generic lines, "I got bored & didn't read that" "I don't want pics of you in your spedo's" blah, blah, blah...........

PT

THIS ^^^^

I am not in a metling-down mood today. Good luck with your overpriced oil change on your 'Ford Mondeo' Mr Average.
Jan/Feb are just round the corner  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: December 12, 2011, 11:56:12 PM »
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: December 12, 2011, 11:58:05 PM »

That's a real stumpy thing.   :(  Hopefully your brother didn't play any muscial instrucments.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: December 13, 2011, 12:04:18 AM »
That's a real stumpy thing.   :(  Hopefully your brother didn't play any muscial instrucments.  
No but he is a photorealist artist - you can check out his work if you like
http://contemporary-artist.info/
This is one of his latest paintings

V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: December 13, 2011, 12:11:47 AM »
No but he is a photorealist artist - you can check out his work if you like
http://contemporary-artist.info/
This is one of his latest paintings

Wow, he's very good.  I like the jesus painting and suicide bomber.  The heavy metal band is good too. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: December 13, 2011, 12:15:58 AM »
Wow, he's very good.  I like the jesus painting and suicide bomber.  The heavy metal band is good too. 
My mum hates the suicide bomber and tells him off for putting it online, he is in his early 40's - HA HA . He paints a lot of wierd shit, the paintings of roses he did for my mum to shut her up, she hung it in her loungeroom.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: December 13, 2011, 12:21:55 AM »
My mum hates the suicide bomber and tells him off for putting it online, he is in his early 40's - HA HA . He paints a lot of wierd shit, the paintings of roses he did for my mum to shut her up, she hung it in her loungeroom.
Artists usually do paint alot of weird shit.  I think that he should express himself exactly as he wants and I for one, really liked the suicide bomber even though I hate voilence.  But his painting of this bomber with his head spattered all over the ground depicts the reality of it and it should be seen.  I'd rather see a painting than an actual photograph. 
The roses are really beautiful and what mother doesn't love flowers.  You can show that painting off to everybody who enters your home. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: December 13, 2011, 12:35:37 AM »
Artists usually do paint alot of weird shit.  I think that he should express himself exactly as he wants and I for one, really liked the suicide bomber even though I hate voilence.  But his painting of this bomber with his head spattered all over the ground depicts the reality of it and it should be seen.  I'd rather see a painting than an actual photograph.  
The roses are really beautiful and what mother doesn't love flowers.  You can show that painting off to everybody who enters your home.  
The original photo was taken in Iraq by the soldier who shot him. The suicide bomber was walking up to a roadside checkpoint shouting “Allah akbhar” (god is great) and despite being given several warnings he continued. The result is as you can see. So this is actually a failed suicide bomber attack, they shot his brains out before he could complete the mission
V

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #512 on: December 13, 2011, 12:37:30 AM »
I was just wondering if you use the word moot, solely on-line, or do you like to try and use it in conversation. Just wondering, Please let me know. Thanks in advance and kind regards. you CUN+

It is part of my vocabulary & often use it in that context. HTH. Why do you talk to people in the real world using mobile text/talk?? "M8 I wll see you ppls l8er" or do you use English (all be it in a bastardised way, as you lot over there tend to do)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: December 13, 2011, 12:41:03 AM »
It is part of my vocabulary & often use it in that context. HTH. Why do you talk to people in the real world using mobile text/talk?? "M8 I wll see you ppls l8er" or do you use English (all be it in a bastardised way, as you lot over there tend to do)

PT
I never use mobile text talk, I think it is for kids, I use skype to send texts and type exactly what i want, so your point is rendered MOOT!  :o PILLOWTALK IS A PILLOWBITER
V

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #514 on: December 13, 2011, 12:43:25 AM »
shouting “Allah akbhar” (god is great)

Thanks for being clear on that, I am damn sure that this is the on Arabic phrase, that no-one knew the translation too.
It's a good job you are here.

Pillowbiter, yeah good one  ::) you are only about x5 years too late  :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: December 13, 2011, 12:45:10 AM »
Who says bastardised anymore.   ::) 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #516 on: December 13, 2011, 12:47:30 AM »
Who says bastardised anymore.   ::)  

I just did you dense trollop. Shit, who says "trollop" anymore  ???
Don't you have to paint your face or do your nails or some other kinda beatification. E-kul will no doubt be asking to Skype with you soon, better plaster over the cracks.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: December 13, 2011, 12:49:35 AM »
I just did you dense trollop. Shit, who says "trollop" anymore  ???
Don't you have to paint your face or do your nails or some other kinda beatification.

PT
It just doesn't suit you trying to sound all prim and proper....an oiled up meathead with his hand on his crotch. 
No actually I am cooking dinner.  I need to feed this body.   :P

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: December 13, 2011, 12:50:25 AM »
Who says bastardised anymore.   ::) 
Agreed Bastardised is now considered a bastard when it comes to conversation.  ;D  ???
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: December 13, 2011, 12:52:25 AM »
Agreed Bastardised is now considered a bastard when it comes to conversation.  ;D  ???
I just can't relate it to pillowtalk.   ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #520 on: December 13, 2011, 12:58:46 AM »
It just doesn't suit you trying to sound all prim and proper....an oiled up meathead with his hand on his crotch. 
No actually I am cooking dinner.  I need to feed this body.   :P

That is sweat, I was in the gym if you look, you stupid tart - unlike the bathroom/toilet mirror, crew on here. My hand is pulling the tracks out of the way to show my obliques, not on my balls. You carry on making things up BOOTY, we have ALL seen evidence for your nonsense  ;)

& if you had the kind of clients I deal with, you would be using English in no time, or perhaps not. Actually probably not.
Talking of clients, I have to go & take over from my wife in the office, my turn to do the afternoon/evening shift.
Have fun Kids. Talk paintings for another few pages while I am at work why don't you, or maybe Skype each other. Shit, flip a coin.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: December 13, 2011, 12:58:58 AM »
I just can't relate it to pillowtalk.   ;D
I know the word bastardised gets used a lot in Authoritative type fields, Police, Army, Navy etc... meaning to humiliate younger men, make them earn their stripes so to speak.  Just a juvenile attempt to humiliate inferiors and fulfill some sado masochistic fantasy IMO
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: December 13, 2011, 01:00:34 AM »
That is sweat, I was in the gym if you look, you stupid tart - unlike the bathroom/toilet mirror, crew on here. My hand is pulling the tracks out of the way to show my obliques, not on my balls. You carry on making things up BOOTY, we have ALL seen evidence for your nonsense  ;)

& if you had the kind of clients I deal with, you would be using English in no time, or perhaps not. Actually probably not.
Talking of clients, I have to go & take over from my wife in the office, my turn to do the afternoon/evening shift.
Have fun Kids. Talk paintings for another few pages while I am at work why don't you, or maybe Skype each other. Shit, flip a coin.

PT
Enjoy sucking your clients dicks for a living - PILLOWBITER HA HA   ??? :o ;D
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: December 13, 2011, 01:01:44 AM »

PT
You look like you are about to do the Michael Jackson moonwalk.   ;D  You're a very oily man, aren't you???  I know oil when I see it.   ;)  Now I am a tart???  Keep talking with a plum in your mouth you pommy bastard.  Oops I just said bastard.  Oh deary me... ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: December 13, 2011, 01:03:27 AM »
I know the word bastardised gets used a lot in Authoritative type fields, Police, Army, Navy etc... meaning to humiliate younger men, make them earn their stripes so to speak.  Just a juvenile attempt to humiliate inferiors and fulfill some sado masochistic fantasy IMO
I've never heard it here, except for those british comedy shows.