Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179629 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #525 on: December 13, 2011, 01:27:23 AM »
1. the act of bastardizing
2. (Military) Austral
a.  an initiation ceremony in a school or military unit, esp one involving brutality
b.  brutality or bullying
V

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #526 on: December 13, 2011, 01:31:08 AM »
The bastardisation is strong in this one....

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: December 13, 2011, 01:38:57 AM »
I've never heard it here, except for those british comedy shows. 

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: December 13, 2011, 03:51:07 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Wow, they're just rapists and abusers. 

w8m8

« Reply #529 on: December 13, 2011, 04:20:34 AM »
why does the fact that it was a VERY small plane ... and she was wearing a headset to "communicate" with the pilot ( ABOVE THE NOISE of the plane ) .. not sink in when people want to "claim" she was going to say thanks for the ride  ... by way of getting OUT of the plane  ...  walking past the wing .. and going around the front of the plane to the pilots side .. when she WAS sitting next to him before she got out

she forgot to say thanks before she got out ?
she was high on drugs ?
she had no idea where she was ?
she was drunk ?
she was deaf and didn't hear the propeller ?

no ... she is just a stupid stupid stupid useless girl that thought her looks and personality would get her far enough in life until some poor man fell victim to her game of " Look at me I'm pretty and you know you want me "

common sense isn't common

Stupid SHOULD hurt

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #530 on: December 13, 2011, 04:27:42 AM »
why does the fact that it was a VERY small plane ... and she was wearing a headset to "communicate" with the pilot ( ABOVE THE NOISE of the plane ) .. not sink in when people want to "claim" she was going to say thanks for the ride  ... by way of getting OUT of the plane  ...  walking past the wing .. and going around the front of the plane to the pilots side .. when she WAS sitting next to him before she got out

she forgot to say thanks before she got out ?
she was high on drugs ?
she had no idea where she was ?
she was drunk ?
she was deaf and didn't hear the propeller ?

no ... she is just a stupid stupid stupid useless girl that thought her looks and personality would get her far enough in life until some poor man fell victim to her game of " Look at me I'm pretty and you know you want me "

common sense isn't common

Stupid SHOULD hurt

What's happening here is that dumb slut Booty is getting brave because she thinks "E-kul" will protect her now by posting pictures of big dicks

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: December 13, 2011, 04:29:35 AM »
What's happening here is that dumb slut Booty is getting brave because she thinks "E-kul" will protect her now by posting pictures of big dicks
HAHA   ;D  Yeah the big dicks are going to protect me.   :D

w8m8

« Reply #532 on: December 13, 2011, 04:34:57 AM »

she has a fan club of newbs/gimmicks

it makes them feel good that they can bond like that ... there was a special class in my school that was full of those types

still today they still have nothing going on in life ... and they are a bunch of lonely people

learning to play on the internet and pretending to be "all that" makes them feel good about themselves ... they have nothing else that is worth having any pride about

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: December 13, 2011, 04:35:57 AM »
It's not booty you should be worrying about, It looks like Booty owns you each and every post, Booty doesnt need a man, but she sure could do with a big dick, so Groink, I think that counts you out.
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: December 13, 2011, 04:41:11 AM »
It's not booty you should be worrying about, It looks like Booty owns you each and every post, Booty doesnt need a man, but she sure could do with a big dick, so Groink, I think that counts you out.

Sorry queer, but I'm not posting my cock, no matter how many ways you try and bait me into it....you'll just have to use your imagination when you make believe your sucking my dick, homo  ;)

I think you are looking for "GetbigCocks"...not "Getbig", this is a bodybuilding site. This explains why you are posting pictures of dicks, and talking about dick size...hope this helps

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: December 13, 2011, 04:45:04 AM »
But you've measured your circumference.  At least give me an idea.   :P

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: December 13, 2011, 04:45:43 AM »
Sorry queer, but I'm not posting my cock, no matter how many ways you try and bait me into it....you'll just have to use your imagination when you make believe your sucking my dick, homo  ;)
Stop making excuses, get that tiny little weiner out and end this debate once and for all - do insecure beefcakes really have tiny weeny incy bincy little wittle weenies. I believe that even if you did show your ugly little toad of a penis, I would still be forced to use my imagination, as my eyes arent that good with seeing little things, so I would have to squint and just Imagine you actually have a penis and just because I cant see it, i will imagine you do have one.
V

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #537 on: December 13, 2011, 04:47:14 AM »
The problem is terminology, the pilot told her to watch the "props", to her a prop is something used on a tv show, so she thought she would go take one home with her.  She headed to the "prop" and you know the rest of the story...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #538 on: December 13, 2011, 04:49:43 AM »
e-kul few weeks ago you trashed women as a specie, I shed a tear of happyness while I read your posts about women, I was so proud.

Now you are sticking up with this shallow fake broad booty? What gives? did she give you a virtual blow job  ::) . not that she has anything better to offer for any man, but I r dissapoint. Be more strong, brah!

I loved this post of yours;

"Stereotypes are there for a reason, as they help sum up a large proportion of similar groups.  I dont care if women believe Men are Monsters, I am a man, I have two brothers, I have spent a great deal of my life associating involuntarily with men, I know exactly how they think, behave, act deep deep down.  Women need to delude themselves so as to procreate, because if women really accepted what us men knew to be true, no woman would ever sleep with a man again.  And if you knew what you wanted, you would have it.  If I want a woman, I ask myself what type of woman do I want, I take an the appropriate role for said situation and target what I want, i either get it or I dont.  I dont get it and then say, on no, actually, thats not what I wanted or now I know what I really want.  And it is a myth that people are individials, the majority of people, especially women are so alike it is not funny.  Women have become caricatures of themselves, with their shaved genitals, their fake tits, their plastic bodies, their fake tan, their fake color hair, their fake nails, their fake eyelashes, their extreme vanity and narcissism and there identical outlook on life.  Women do all this as they have great void in them (Penis Envy) Sigmund Freuds Term not mine.  No wonder us Men just want to fuck and thats it." - E-kul

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: December 13, 2011, 04:52:25 AM »
e-kul few weeks ago you trashed women as a specie, I shed a tear of happyness while I read your posts about women, I was so proud.

Now you are sticking up with this shallow fake broad booty? What gives? did she give you a virtual blow job  ::) . not that she has anything better to offer for any man, but I r dissapoint. Be more strong, brah!

I loved this post of yours;

"Stereotypes are there for a reason, as they help sum up a large proportion of similar groups.  I dont care if women believe Men are Monsters, I am a man, I have two brothers, I have spent a great deal of my life associating involuntarily with men, I know exactly how they think, behave, act deep deep down.  Women need to delude themselves so as to procreate, because if women really accepted what us men knew to be true, no woman would ever sleep with a man again.  And if you knew what you wanted, you would have it.  If I want a woman, I ask myself what type of woman do I want, I take an the appropriate role for said situation and target what I want, i either get it or I dont.  I dont get it and then say, on no, actually, thats not what I wanted or now I know what I really want.  And it is a myth that people are individials, the majority of people, especially women are so alike it is not funny.  Women have become caricatures of themselves, with their shaved genitals, their fake tits, their plastic bodies, their fake tan, their fake color hair, their fake nails, their fake eyelashes, their extreme vanity and narcissism and there identical outlook on life.  Women do all this as they have great void in them (Penis Envy) Sigmund Freuds Term not mine.  No wonder us Men just want to fuck and thats it." - E-kul
I'm flattered you trolled my previous posts for some dirt - good work watson! Well I'll be off then CHEERIO!  ???
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: December 13, 2011, 04:54:26 AM »
Stop making excuses, get that tiny little weiner out and end this debate once and for all - do insecure beefcakes really have tiny weeny incy bincy little wittle weenies. I believe that even if you did show your ugly little toad of a penis, I would still be forced to use my imagination, as my eyes arent that good with seeing little things, so I would have to squint and just Imagine you actually have a penis and just because I cant see it, i will imagine you do have one.

What debate?  You are obviously a homosexual  

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: December 13, 2011, 04:54:36 AM »
I'm flattered you trolled my previous posts for some dirt - good work watson! Well I'll be off then CHEERIO!  ???

trolled, huh? You made the thread about women and it had tens of pages of great and accurate philosophy how shallow women are as a specie compared to men. That's not trolling, the thread is right there, lol.

Now you defend the poster bitch of all c'unts, booty... I am just so sourprised. What happent, I'm interested to know?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: December 13, 2011, 04:57:36 AM »
trolled, huh? You made the thread about women and it had tens of pages of great and accurate philosophy how shallow women are as a specie compared to men. That's not trolling, the thread is right there, lol.

Now you defend the poster bitch of all c'unts, booty... I am just so sourprised. What happent, I'm interested to know?
I'm just a moody cun+, plus booty promised the bj to end all bj's - so I'm with Booty now - Back off Bitches !!!! HA HA
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: December 13, 2011, 04:58:03 AM »

I wouldn't say I was the poster bitch of all c****.  You take that prize you little squirt.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: December 13, 2011, 04:59:56 AM »
I'm just a moody #girl, plus booty promised the bj to end all bj's - so I'm with Booty now - Back off Bitches !!!! HA HA
I'll have to do some jaw exercises tonight.  It's been a long time for me.   ;D  I might get some jaw exercises off devilsmile.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: December 13, 2011, 05:03:33 AM »
I wouldn't say I was the poster bitch of all c****.  You take that prize you little squirt.

You are definetely the epitome of shallownesss and being a c'unt, that's all you booty.

And secondly e-kul how dissapointing that a mere friendly flirt from everyones price (booty) can make you throw out everything true you said about women and now you defend the lies. oh well...

perhaps you hold on to booty now because you can finally lose your sexual frustration then, and this easily.. damn. I think it's very cheap of you.

And the only jaw excercise you could get off me booty is when my boot is kicking your jaw 100mph thirty two times in a row, you fucking whore.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: December 13, 2011, 05:04:17 AM »
I'll have to do some jaw exercises tonight.  It's been a long time for me.   ;D  I might get some jaw exercises off devilsmile.
Well thankyou for considering my pensies feelings, I am sure your jaw stamina will be much appreciated by my COCK!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: December 13, 2011, 05:06:38 AM »
You are definetely the epitome of shallownesss and being a c'unt, that's all you booty.

And secondly e-kul how dissapointing that a mere friendly flirt from everyones price (booty) can make you throw out everything true you said about women and now you defend the lies. oh well...

perhaps you hold on to booty now because you can finally lose your sexual frustration then, and this easily.. damn. I think it's very cheap of you.

And the only jaw excercise you could get off me booty is when my boot is kicking your jaw 100mph thirty two times in a row, you fucking whore.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Hey dude, i still stand by what I said, Booty seems to accept me and can see my tender underbelly.  I am a man of paradox.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: December 13, 2011, 05:07:53 AM »

Shallow?  Coming from the little squirt who constantly talks about how he rejects girls and hates them.  Do you know what I think.  I think you might be a closet gay.  Yes for real.  Nobody will judge you here if do decide to come out.  Best of luck with that and I hope you find true inner happiness.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: December 13, 2011, 05:10:26 AM »
Well thankyou for considering my pensies feelings, I am sure your jaw stamina will be much appreciated by my COCK!
I might get some tips from devilsmile on ball licking also.  He always appears to be swinging off groinks nuts.