Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179628 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #550 on: December 13, 2011, 05:13:21 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Hey dude, i still stand by what I said, Booty seems to accept me and can see my tender underbelly.  I am a man of paradox.

the only thing she can see in you is the same fragile mind that every man has. Men and women have differend brain structure and womens physical teas can apply, but for example, if i did a strip teas to booty she wouldn't even notice me untill I took a big roll of 100$ bills and showed it to her,  her pupils would then expand and she would do almost anything.

I encourage you to look at this the other way, she is only toying with your mind, brah!

Shallow?  Coming from the little squirt who constantly talks about how he rejects girls and hates them.  Do you know what I think.  I think you might be a closet gay.  Yes for real.  Nobody will judge you here if do decide to come out.  Best of luck with that and I hope you find true inner happiness.

Yeah, when everything fails, I have to be gay, right  ::). I tell you this much, if I had any gay tendencys i would have hooked up several times with gay guys right about now and be more than open about it.

Why wouldn't I reject women if I'm not in the mood, you think a man will just fuck left and right just so that he can put a mark on the list and feel good? Means shit to me, I have sex when I choose.

And most women of your caliber would approach me only to dump me later for sheer feminism, to make them feel better about themselves, I have experienced this a dosen times. That's what you do.

w8m8

« Reply #551 on: December 13, 2011, 05:14:46 AM »
I hope you find true inner happiness.

Have you found true inner happiness ?

What are you most proud of ?

How many "clients" do you have as a personal trainer and do you have any pictures of before and after that show what good work you do for them ?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: December 13, 2011, 05:21:43 AM »
the only appeal booty has is her sexual appeal, she has nothing else going on with her. If she didn't have pussy and the will to teas with it, no man would notice her.

Booty thinks that if a man doesn't want to fuck her he has to be gay or self centered  ::) . How about the fact that you are one doule faced hoe. Because you said you haven't spread your cum hole since 2010 and you dont' do one night stands, now you are doing it only because you think you can get some weird bullshit feminist power from it.

Just like one girl in the club was hooking up with me the entire night, then all of a sudden chose to go with a acne faced fat guy... why wouldn't she do that, she hates men with stronger personalitys than themselves and you don't like me for the fact that I'm str8, good looking and I am not the least intimidated by your appearance. That's a problem for you because the only life purpose you have is to teas easy men.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: December 13, 2011, 05:21:58 AM »

How many "clients" do you have as a personal trainer and do you have any pictures of before and after that show what good work you do for them ?
I'm not going to post photos on the net of my clients.  They would be most upset.  Besides I only have a few pics from the ones who I helped with their prep leading up to a bb comp.  Since I have worked at gyms and a personal training studio, it isn't mandatory that we take before and after pics.  We take measurements and weigh them and also get a reading of their bodyfat %.  But it does make me feel good when I can help them achieve their goals and also teach them the knowledge so that they can go out and train on their own without any personal trainer.  The idea to get them dependant on a personal trainer is not something I agree with.  I consider myself successful when they achieve their goals and knowledge and confidance to be able to train without me, down the line.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #554 on: December 13, 2011, 05:22:29 AM »
I might get some tips from devilsmile on ball licking also.  He always appears to be swinging off groinks nuts. 
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: December 13, 2011, 05:22:50 AM »
the only appeal booty has is her sexual appeal, she has nothing else going on with her. If she didn't have pussy the will to teas with it with her good looks, no man would notice her.

Booty thinks that if a man doesn't want to fuck her he has to be gay or self centered  . How about the fact that you are one doule faced hoe. Because you said you haven't spread your cum hole since 2010 and you dont' do one night stands, now you are doing it only because you think you can get some weird bullshit feminist power from it.

Just like one girl in the club was hooking up with me the entire night, then all of a sudden chose to go with a acne faced fat guy... why wouldn't she do that, she hates men with stronger personalitys than themselves and you don't like me for the fact that I'm str8, good looking and I am not the least intimidated by your appearance. That's a problem for you because the only life purpose you have is to teas easy men.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: December 13, 2011, 05:25:12 AM »

She probably has a client thatcan give her free birth control pills, and I'm sure she has done abortions more than twice.

And here she goes on about the same shit I despise women. "If you don't want me, then I will talk shit to you and use my pussy to deceive other men infront of you ahha"

ehhhh  ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: December 13, 2011, 05:25:30 AM »
the only appeal booty has is her sexual appeal, she has nothing else going on with her. If she didn't have pussy and the will to teas with it, no man would notice her.

So untrue, because any woman can get a man to notice her but to hold his attention requires a personality and much more.  I always get told from men that my personality and warm smile is what they find attractive and notice about me.  

w8m8

« Reply #558 on: December 13, 2011, 05:26:04 AM »
I'm not going to post photos on the net of my clients.  They would be most upset.  Besides I only have a few pics from the ones who I helped with their prep leading up to a bb comp.  Since I have worked at gyms and a personal training studio, it isn't mandatory that we take before and after pics.  We take measurements and weigh them and also get a reading of their bodyfat %.  But it does make me feel good when I can help them achieve their goals and also teach them the knowledge so that they can go out and train on their own without any personal trainer.  The idea to get them dependant on a personal trainer is not something I agree with.  I consider myself successful when they achieve their goals and knowledge and confidance to be able to train without me, down the line.  

that was one generic answer to 3 questions

that is what gives you true inner happiness ? and that is what you are MOST proud of ? and you are an employee of some gym for fat soccer moms ?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: December 13, 2011, 05:27:47 AM »

Yeah, when everything fails, I have to be gay, right  ::). I tell you this much, if I had any gay tendencys i wouldn't have hooked up several times with two straight dudes who pounded my arse like a jackhammer last night. Yeah thats right, they were straight.

Why wouldn't I reject women if I'm GAY, you think a GAY man will just fuck left and right just so that he can put a mark on the list and feel good? Means shit to me, I have sex when I choose. I am very sensitive you know, like a woman.

And most women of your caliber would approach me only to dump me later for an alpha male, to make them feel better about themselves, I have experienced this a dosen times. That's what you do.
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: December 13, 2011, 05:28:30 AM »
So untrue, because any woman can get a man to notice her but to hold his attention requires a personality and much more.  I always get told from men that my personality and warm smile is what they find attractive and notice about me.  

Don't you get it allready?

You told me that because I reject women, I have to be gay. This is the corny ass shit i hate about your kind, if a man is not interested just because a woman is good looking he immidiatley is an asshole and a closet homosexual, huh? but if a man tries to jump on you then he is like any other guy, simple minded.

What a fucking role model you are with your children, I feel sory for them. You live in itnernet to flirt with men, wake up. You are one horrible human being.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: December 13, 2011, 05:29:17 AM »
that was one generic answer to 3 questions

that is what gives you true inner happiness ? and that is what you are MOST proud of ? and you are an employee of some gym for fat soccer moms ?
I only answered one question.  And my clients are both male and female.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: December 13, 2011, 05:31:01 AM »
Don't you get it allready?

You told me that because I reject women, I have to be gay. This is the corny ass shit i hate about your kind, if a man is not interested jsut because a woman is good looking he immidiatley is an asshole and a colset homosexual, huh? but if a man tries to jump on you then he is like any other guy, simple minded.

What a fucking role model you are with your children, I feel sory for them. You live in itnernet to flirt with men, wake up.
No it's not because you reject women, it's because you want to turn women off you.  You are a very good looking guy and you would have a ton of women around you.  The fact that you want to find fault in all these women all of the time shows me that you don't really like girls.  I think you have some serious issues here and need to look deep inside to see what will make you happy!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: December 13, 2011, 05:32:43 AM »
No it's not because you reject women, it's because you want to turn women off you.  You are a very good looking guy and you would have a ton of women around you.  The fact that you want to find fault in all these women all of the time shows me that you don't really like girls.  I think you have some serious issues here and need to look deep inside to see what will make you happy!

I try to look faults in women so that I don't have to waste my time with the shit. People who move together immidiately, starts to be together immidiately have allways gotten hurt and frustrated every time.

So untrue, because any woman can get a man to notice her but to hold his attention requires a personality and much more.  

Exactly, this is why it's easy for me to reject most women, but you think it's wrong because I don't want to give them sexual recognition which they get plenty of by themselves and their bisexual pussy eating friends too ::)

You are one cheap and fraud ass c'unt.

Don't you fucking get how WRONG you are in all of your analyses here? If you would be more fair, FAIR all I ask I would have no problem with you, trust!

w8m8

« Reply #564 on: December 13, 2011, 05:34:24 AM »
I only answered one question.  And my clients are both male and female.  

have you no ability to answer the other 2 questions ?

odd

you choose to be "open" ( naked in front of all ) and so willing to talk smut and be a wiseass .. but you can't say what you are most proud of ? or if you have found true happiness ?

you want to have people know you do personal training and need to keep those clients confidential ... OK  ::)

what about a thing called references ?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: December 13, 2011, 05:36:10 AM »
I try to look faults in women so that I don't have to waste my time with the shit. People who move together immidiately, starts to be together immidiately have allways gotten hurt and frustrated every time.

Exactly, this is why it's easy for me to reject most women, but you think it's wrong because I don't want to give them sexual recognition which they get plenty of by themselves and their bisexual pussy eating friends too ::)

You are one cheap and fraud ass c'unt.
No wrong again.  I am no fraud...I am a real person who posts my life online and doesn't hide anything.  I don't pretend to be anything I am not.  And I am not cheap, sorry to disappoint you.  

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: December 13, 2011, 05:38:49 AM »
No wrong again.  I am no fraud...I am a real person who posts my life online and doesn't hide anything.  I don't pretend to be anything I am not.  And I am not cheap, sorry to disappoint you.  

How you behave towards me ís very cheap, you are cheap. and if you are not willing to take notice of the other parts I said in that post, you are also very ignorant, which is also a typical aspect in your kind of women.

You just can't phantom that a guy doesn't necssarily care about sleazy dick teasing sluts like you for example. You think that men just have to go nuts and not care. That's underrestimating and also thinking men are lesser creatures. This is why I hate you more than canser, and women in general too. Just unfair behaviour.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: December 13, 2011, 05:38:58 AM »
have you no ability to answer the other 2 questions ?

odd

you choose to be "open" ( naked in front of all ) and so willing to talk smut and be a wiseass .. but you can't say what you are most proud of ? or if you have found true happiness ?

you want to have people know you do personal training and need to keep those clients confidential ... OK  ::)

what about a thing called references ?

The thing is I don't have to answer you.  Now go ahead and try and pull that apart but at the end of the day I don't have to even respond to.  I only thought I would answer one question since you've been MIA for a while.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: December 13, 2011, 05:40:36 AM »
How you behave towards me ís very cheap, you are cheap. and if you are not willing to take notice of the other parts I said in that post, you are also very ignorant, which is also a typical aspect in your kind of women.
How have i behaved cheap towards you???   I have never flirted or thrown myself at you.  You just don't like it because I can see something in you which you try to hide and that is that you are gay.  The thing is I am not judging you, as I have gay male friends and I love them to death. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: December 13, 2011, 05:41:04 AM »
Most male narcissists are misogynists. After all, they are the warped creations of women. Women gave birth to them and moulded them into what they are: dysfunctional, maladaptive, and emotionally dead. They are angry at their mothers and, by extension at all women.

They hold women in contempt and abhor the thought of being really intimate with them. Usually, they choose for partners submissive women whom they disdain for being well below their intellectual level. But narcissists also abhor and dread getting emotionally intimate, Moreover, many narcissists tend to frustrate women - Women's incessant demands for intimacy are perceived by the narcissist as a threat. He recoils instead of getting closer - The narcissist's mother kept behaving as though the narcissist was and is not special (to her). The narcissist's whole life is a pathetic and pitiful effort to prove her wrong. The narcissist constantly seeks confirmation from others that he is special – in other words that he is, that he actually exists

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

w8m8

« Reply #570 on: December 13, 2011, 05:45:27 AM »
you've been MIA for a while.  

we both know why too don't we

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: December 13, 2011, 05:48:13 AM »
The narcissist rails against slights true and imagined. He alienates people. He humiliates them because this is his only weapon against his own humiliation wrought by their indifference. Gradually, wherever he is, the narcissist's social circle dwindles and then vanishes. Every narcissist is also a schizoid, to some extent. A schizoid is not a misanthrope. The narcissist does not necessarily hate people – he simply does not need them. He regards social interactions as a nuisance to be minimised.
As I said, heterosexual narcissists are attracted to women, but simultaneously repelled, horrified, bewitched and provoked by them. They seek to frustrate and humiliate them
V

newmom

« Reply #572 on: December 13, 2011, 05:48:37 AM »

we both know why too don't we

calvinH in the basement eh? Atta girl

w8m8

« Reply #573 on: December 13, 2011, 05:50:52 AM »
calvinH in the basement eh? Atta girl

no he wasn't on my list  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: December 13, 2011, 05:51:17 AM »
Most narcissists are misogynists. Their sexual and emotional lives are perturbed and chaotic. They are unable to love in any true sense of the word – nor are they capable of developing any measure of intimacy. Lacking empathy, they are unable to offer to their partners emotional sustenance.
V