Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179622 times)

newmom

Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #575 on: December 13, 2011, 05:51:35 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #576 on: December 13, 2011, 05:51:53 AM »
As I said, heterosexual narcissists are attracted to women, but simultaneously repelled, horrified, bewitched and provoked by them. They seek to frustrate and humiliate them

that's better. Applys to me.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: December 13, 2011, 05:52:29 AM »
How have i behaved cheap towards you???   I have never flirted or thrown myself at you.  You just don't like it because I can see something in you which you try to hide and that is that you are gay.  The thing is I am not judging you, as I have gay male friends and I love them to death.  

Again you have no idea what you are saying because you can only think with your sexual parts because you're a sex driven woman.

i don't care to get flirts from your cheap self. You act cheaply towards me because you think I have to act like an easy guy, letting women treat me anyway they want, throwing my self to women and not care if they just play with me. That cheap I'm talking about, that is how you think i should behave to be considerred a normal guy?! How about me having strong pride as a man and wanting class, which many of your kind of prety women lack.

And I see e-kul is going for the ridiculing men trap in feminist society. Blame men from everything  ::) . Me i loved my mother and father to death, i could give my health and shatter my face and body forever for my mother or father. I can believe e-kul feels this way if he had that problem of bad parents, but I've had the best parents, thank you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #578 on: December 13, 2011, 05:52:43 AM »
that's better. Applys to me.
Narcissists equate love with weakness. They hate being weak and they hate and despise weak people (and, therefore, the sick, the old and the young). They do not tolerate what they consider to be stupidity, disease and dependence – and love seems to consist of all three. These are not sour grapes. They really feel this way.

Narcissists are angry men – but not because they never experienced love and probably never will. They are angry because they are not as powerful, awe inspiring and successful as they wish they were and, to their mind, deserve to be. Because their daydreams refuse so stubbornly to come true. Because they are their worst enemy. And because, in their unmitigated paranoia, they see adversaries plotting everywhere and feel discriminated against and contemptuously ignored.

V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: December 13, 2011, 05:53:47 AM »
Narcissists equate love with weakness. They hate being weak and they hate and despise weak people (and, therefore, the sick, the old and the young). They do not tolerate what they consider to be stupidity, disease and dependence – and love seems to consist of all three. These are not sour grapes. They really feel this way.

So that applys to you then :D

I don't despise old or the weak, try again. What site are you copying and paste this mediocre trash anyway?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #580 on: December 13, 2011, 05:55:57 AM »
Hey, I was wondering where all the junior Freudians were hanging out.  

w8m8

« Reply #581 on: December 13, 2011, 05:56:14 AM »
i loved my mother and father to death, i could give my health and shatter my face and body forever for my mother or father. I've had the best parents, thank you.

that's what everyone should be able to say ... goodonya  :)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: December 13, 2011, 05:57:46 AM »
Again you have no idea what you are saying because you can only think with your sexual parts because you're a sex driven woman.

Wrong, if I had to say what I was driven by I would say it was by my emotions.  I am driven by my emotions.  
Stop pretending to know me devilsmile because you can't.  I am guessing I would have 20 years of living over you....that's 20 years more of life experience.  So you can't put me into your typical catagory of women.  

newmom

« Reply #583 on: December 13, 2011, 05:58:16 AM »
that's what everyone should be able to say ... goodonya  :)

agreed. But I say, I'd drop my last breath with this post to ensure nuggets health, happiness and her getting a masters degree and NEVER to make the mistakes I have.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #584 on: December 13, 2011, 06:01:18 AM »
id drop my pants for your mom

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #585 on: December 13, 2011, 06:02:01 AM »
can someone give me cliffs on what this thread evolved into?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #586 on: December 13, 2011, 06:03:57 AM »
My brother lost one of his fingers in a fight, we never hear the end of it, as a matter of fact he just left and was ranting about it and I had to tell him to shut the fuck up since he caused the fight anyway.

to bad you did not lose your limbs  :D
K

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: December 13, 2011, 06:04:27 AM »
So that applys to you then :D

I don't despise old or the weak, try again. What site are you copying and paste this mediocre trash anyway?
The narcissist detests self-sacrifice and self-effacement. He scorns such behavior in others. He humiliates his partner until she leaves him and, thus, proves that she is assertive and autonomous. Then, of course, he idealizes her and wants her back.

The narcissist is interested in the kind of woman that he is able to drive to abandon him by sadistically berating and humiliating her

It is due to this identification with his failures, defeats and mishaps, that the narcissist finds it hard to "market" himself, be it to a potential employer or to a woman (booty) he desires
V

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #588 on: December 13, 2011, 06:07:26 AM »
can someone give me cliffs on what this thread evolved into?

booty showing empathy for the model

Groink jumping on booty

E-kul jumping on groink

pillowtalk jumping on e-kul and booty

random strangers entering to take swipes at pillowtalk

groink and pillowalk bonding in hate

devilsmile jumping on booty

w8m8 coming in from an absence to take a swipe at booty, but showing considerable restraint (an indication that someone gave w8m8 a shag recently)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: December 13, 2011, 06:07:52 AM »
The narcissist detests self-sacrifice and self-effacement. He scorns such behavior in others. He humiliates his partner until she leaves him and, thus, proves that she is assertive and autonomous. Then, of course, he idealizes her and wants her back.

The narcissist is interested in the kind of woman that he is able to drive to abandon him by sadistically berating and humiliating her

It is due to this identification with his failures, defeats and mishaps, that the narcissist finds it hard to "market" himself, be it to a potential employer or to a woman (booty) he desires
HAHA   ;D  I saw how you put booty in there.  
So it all makes sense now.  Here I was actually believing that devilsmile is a closet gay, when in actual fact he is a narcissist.  

w8m8

« Reply #590 on: December 13, 2011, 06:12:29 AM »

booty

E-kul

booty

booty

w8m8 coming in from an absence showing considerable restraint (an indication that someone gave w8m8 a shag recently)

Hello sunshine  :D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #591 on: December 13, 2011, 06:12:51 AM »

Groink jumping on booty

E-kul jumping on groink

w8m8 coming in from an absence to take a swipe at booty, but showing considerable restraint (an indication that someone gave w8m8 a shag recently)
:D
23 year old nearly killed.
losers making "lol" replies
paki should of lost limbs
gimmick/trolls wbm8/pillowShit enter
 :D
K

w8m8

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #593 on: December 13, 2011, 06:16:55 AM »

log out and then log back in as PillowShite mate  ;)
K

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: December 13, 2011, 06:17:03 AM »

Groink jumping on booty

E-kul jumping on groink

Thats fantastic I had a good laugh at that one - Cause it's pretty spot on.  ;D
V

w8m8

« Reply #595 on: December 13, 2011, 06:17:11 AM »
And you think you know me, then, huh  ::) . great. Such hypocricy, again.

How about me having strong pride as a man and wanting class, which many of your kind of prety women lack now days, and that's a plain FACT!

Calling me a fag just because I'm not interested in cheapness doesn't really apply.

good post

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: December 13, 2011, 06:18:20 AM »
Wrong, if I had to say what I was driven by I would say it was by my emotions.  I am driven by my emotions. 
Stop pretending to know me devilsmile because you can't.  I am guessing I would have 20 years of living over you....that's 20 years more of life experience.  So you can't put me into your typical catagory of women. 

And you think you know me, then, huh  ::) . great. Such hypocricy, again.

Back to the older post, read it again.

I don't care to get flirts from you. You act cheaply towards me because you think I have to act like an easy guy, letting women treat me anyway they want, throwing my self to women and not care if they just play with me to be considerred a normal guy. That kind of cheap I'm talking about, that is how you think I and every man should behave to be considerred a normal guy?! How about me having strong pride as a man and wanting class, which many of your kind of prety women lack now days, and that's a plain FACT!

Calling me a fag just because I'm not interested in cheapness doesn't really apply and makes you look like a bigger hypocrite everytime.

The fact that YOU ASSSUME i want flirtsfrom you and am upset to you because of it makes you a cheap cow who thinks with sexuality only. I never cared to get flirts from you but a fair treatment. But i guess it's hard for an object to treat men as human beings, but sexual subjects.

w8m8

« Reply #597 on: December 13, 2011, 06:18:58 AM »
log out and then log back in as PillowShite mate  ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: December 13, 2011, 06:19:17 AM »
And you think you know me, then, huh  ::) . great. Such hypocricy, again.

Back to the older post, read it again.

I don't care to get flirts from you. You act cheaply towards me because you think I have to act like an easy guy, letting women treat me anyway they want, throwing my self to women and not care if they just play with me to be considerred a normal guy. That kind of cheap I'm talking about, that is how you think I and every man should behave to be considerred a normal guy?! How about me having strong pride as a man and wanting class, which many of your kind of prety women lack, and that's a plain FACT!

Good because you are not going to get flirts from me.  I don't flirt with guys 20 years younger than me.  And again your logic of cheap is way off.  I do not act cheap towards you.  I treat you the way you treat me for the most part.  Everytime I try to be decent or fair towards you, you get extremely defensive and then start acting very nasty.  I think it's a good thing if you don't want to act like an easy guy.  However, you can still be a kind and decent person towards people/women.  

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #599 on: December 13, 2011, 06:19:55 AM »

Groink jumping on booty

E-kul jumping on groink

can anyone tell me how securenym works?