Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179622 times)

Swlabr

Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #625 on: December 13, 2011, 06:56:08 AM »
I think they call that the power of the pussy.  But men also have the power of the cock.   :D

I love the look on a girl's face when she realises I don't play the pussy game. It's a look best described by utter surprise, fear and disappointment.

Swlabr - core member of team Putting Pussy In Its Place - PPIIP

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #626 on: December 13, 2011, 06:56:33 AM »
I am not cheap, despite your hatred and generalization of all women.  There you go again.  I am actually done trying to get through to a frightened inexperienced little boy. 

So you're saying, you are nothing like I've described women? That you don't assume that I want to be flirted by you? That you DON'T assume I would totally make my self a complete fool by trying anything in my power to even get a kiss on my cheek from you?

That you think that I could be normally around you and not hinking how your ass would feel on my lap?

If all the above is correct in your case then you belong to the 1% of female population, booty. that's how it is.

But if you are like that, then kudos and respect. I've gotten the opposite picture of you, though.
Oh god not with a kid.  I am not perverted.  I am trying to help this frightened experienced boy.  It must be my maternal instinct coming out in me. 

AGAIN! Thinking of the post sexually, when he only meant that we should get a room because people are tirred of our  rants here that we would take this shit to pm, you immidiatley assumed sex  ::)

you're hopeless. So hopeless.

I am not cheap, despite your hatred and generalization of all women.  There you go again.  I am actually done trying to get through to a frightened inexperienced little boy. 

So you're saying, you are nothing like I've described women? That you don't assume that I want to be flirted by you? That you DON'T assume I would totally make my self a complete fool by trying anything in my power to even get a kiss on my cheek from you?

That you think that I could be normally around you and not hinking how your ass would feel on my lap?

If all the above is correct in your case then you belong to the 1% of female population, booty. that's how it is.

But if you are like that, then kudos and respect. I've gotten the opposite picture of you, though.
Oh god not with a kid.  I am not perverted.  I am trying to help this frightened experienced boy.  It must be my maternal instinct coming out in me. 

AGAIN! Thinking of the post sexually, when he only meant that we should get a room because people are tirred of our  rants here that we would take this shit to pm, you immidiatley assumed sex  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: December 13, 2011, 06:57:25 AM »
waiting for your "mature, UN IGNORING" response

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: December 13, 2011, 06:57:34 AM »
Again completely ignored the actual posts.

See what i mean people? See what I mean? I only mentioned about the "get a room" how booty missinterpreted it,  I didn't even mention anything about getting a room, I only translated it for booty's sex driven mind.

But no... NOOOo no nono  ::)
I am not perverted sonny boy.   ;D  Go train your legs, it's about the only thing you have going for you apart from your model boy face.  Train hard!

Swlabr

« Reply #629 on: December 13, 2011, 06:58:09 AM »
"Still me 'til they kill me"

- Team PPIIP motto

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #630 on: December 13, 2011, 06:58:33 AM »

seriously- what the fuck is this?!

I mean, that makes "War and Peace" look like a pamphlet

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: December 13, 2011, 07:00:09 AM »
I love the look on a #girl's face when she realises I don't play the pussy game. It's a look best described by utter surprise, fear and disappointment.

Swlabr - core member of team Putting Pussy In Its Place - PPIIP
Yeah.   I believe the power of the mind is the most attractive on a person male or female.  I love a man who can draw me in with his witty personality and intelligence and good humour.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #632 on: December 13, 2011, 07:00:47 AM »
I think they call that the power of the pussy.  But men also have the power of the cock.   :D
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: December 13, 2011, 07:01:21 AM »
I am not perverted sonny boy.   ;D  Go train your legs, it's about the only thing you have going for you apart from your model boy face.  Train hard!

booty you're afraid to ackowledge that post above, respond to it and NOTICE it, understand it.

when I come back I will keep pointing out your missinterpretations of your sex driven self.

cheap is cheap, but with you booty we would have to figure out a new word.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #634 on: December 13, 2011, 07:01:33 AM »

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #635 on: December 13, 2011, 07:02:17 AM »
K

Swlabr

« Reply #636 on: December 13, 2011, 07:02:33 AM »
I wonder how Lauren is doing.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: December 13, 2011, 07:03:16 AM »
I know Raymondo.

i can't help it, booty is the most asshole person I have ever seen here. She lacks class and ability to be fair.

Swlabr

« Reply #638 on: December 13, 2011, 07:03:58 AM »
devilsmile I'm doing squats too

will think of you when I do them~

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #639 on: December 13, 2011, 07:04:44 AM »
booty showing empathy for the model

Groink jumping on booty

E-kul jumping on groink begging groink for a picture of his dick

pillowtalk jumping on e-kul and booty

random strangers entering to take swipes at pillowtalk

groink and pillowtalk have been cool for a while now

devilsmile jumping on booty

w8m8 coming in from an absence to take a swipe at booty, but showing considerable restraint (an indication that someone gave w8m8 a shag recently)

Just tuned it up for ya there  ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: December 13, 2011, 07:05:01 AM »
booty you're afraid to ackowledge that post above, respond to it and NOTICE it, understand it.

when I come back I will keep pointing out your missinterpretations of your sex driven self.

cheap is cheap, but with you booty we would have to figure out a new word.
Sonny boy, I have to sleep and you have to train legs.  Now you once accused me of sucking energy from men, but I would like to point out that you have managed to suck the dear life out of me in one evening.   :o  So I won't be giving your posts another thought because I feel as though I am banging my head against a brick wall trying to make sense of you and understand you.  

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: December 13, 2011, 07:09:14 AM »
shut the fuck up, you runt
do you know how obvious and transparent you've become with the endless meltdowns you've been posting?

it's obvious you feel totally threatened by her sexuality.

and you try to relieve your tremendous anxiety by typing all that demented horseshit.

go do your squats and leave this thread to die already

you have never been more wrong. But you're a typical sex driven man aswell so you think black and white. And you didn't read my posts I'm sure, because you would ackowledge that THAT is not the case with me, definetely not feel threatenned by anything she has, just pissed off of her attitude and dellusions.

Booty is a pure asshole, pure asshole in her own feminist way.

If you can't keep up, you get the fuck out. I will never leave this thread, most unlikely by your sory ass request.

I will come back after my workout and i will enjoy whatever shit storm comes infront of me from booty next and trash her once again  8)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #642 on: December 13, 2011, 07:11:12 AM »
booty showing empathy for the model

Groink jumping on booty

E-kul jumping on groink

pillowtalk jumping on e-kul and booty

random strangers entering to take swipes at pillowtalk

groink and pillowalk bonding in hate

devilsmile jumping on booty

w8m8 coming in from an absence to take a swipe at booty, but showing considerable restraint (an indication that someone gave w8m8 a shag recently)

For those scoring at home:

Pillowtalk wallowed off on the ChazBono23 weaponzzzzzz post, further exposing himself as a skinny Brit homo that hides in India because he can't cope with life in London. And since I'm still alive and well this morning, I'd hazard a guess you can't shoot a sniper rifle from the slums of Mumbai to the U.S.

Pillowtalk007 is also going to send me photos of the wonderful weather in Mumbai in Jan/Feb, because the dumb, gay, skinny, unimpressive fuck thinks I live in London. So I'll humor the knife-wielding, pixel-assassin at least until the retard figures out that Arizona winters ain't exactly London.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #643 on: December 13, 2011, 07:11:49 AM »
Sonny boy, I have to sleep and you have to train legs.  Now you once accused me of sucking energy from men, but I would like to point out that you have managed to suck the dear life out of me in one evening.   :o  So I won't be giving your posts another thought because I feel as though I am banging my head against a brick wall trying to make sense of you and understand you.  

there's little to understand.
just a little boy flailing around wildly pining for your attention.

in a few days he'll be pm'ing you to ask if it's true that you do webcam shows and how to sign up for one.

MikMaq

« Reply #644 on: December 13, 2011, 07:12:37 AM »
shut the fuck up, you runt
do you know how obvious and transparent you've become with the endless meltdowns you've been posting?

it's obvious you feel totally threatened by her sexuality.

and you try to relieve your tremendous anxiety by typing all that demented horseshit.

go do your squats and leave this thread to die already
Nah he just hates women, she comes here for attention and places the role of a typical dumb skank to the tee.

Devilsmile needs to grow up I was like that once, but his narcissism is out of control, dude needs rehab, needs to go to some poor ass country, where women are descent, and where being selfish don't exist.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: December 13, 2011, 07:13:12 AM »
I wonder how Lauren is doing.
She's fine, She knows her name, thats about as much as any women can be expected to know.  ;D
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: December 13, 2011, 07:23:15 AM »
You posted up an inverted penis E-Kul.   :-X  I hope I don't have any nightmares. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #647 on: December 13, 2011, 07:27:25 AM »
I know Raymondo.

i can't help it, booty is the most asshole person I have ever seen here. She lacks class and ability to be fair.

Agreed. Now she's flat out saying it was the pilot's fault, and the girl payed a heavy price just for trying to be nice...a completely judgmental and assholish statement.

I would love to punch her in the face as hard as i could. Not because she's a stupid whore who's bragging she's going to suck a guy's cock on the internet, who she knows has a girlfriend. (but she's not a slut or anything ::))

Not because she acts like a dumb fucking tart who thinks shes entertaining the troops at a USO show.

But because maybe...when you post something THAT FUCKING STUPID, if there was a knock at the door, and when you answer it some big dude knocks your fucking teeth down your throat....people wouldn't be so quick to type such dumbass, idiotic thoughts in the first place

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: December 13, 2011, 07:31:22 AM »
Agreed. Now she's flat out saying it was the pilot's fault, and the girl payed a heavy price just for trying to be nice...a completely judgmental and assholish statement.

I would love to punch her in the face as hard as i could. Not because she's a stupid whore who's bragging she's going to suck a guy's cock on the internet, who she knows has a girlfriend. (but she's not a slut or anything ::))

Not because she acts like a dumb fucking tart who thinks shes entertaining the troops at a USO show.

But because maybe...when you post something THAT FUCKING STUPID, if there was a knock at the door, and when you answer it some big dude knocks your fucking teeth down your throat....people wouldn't be so quick to type such dumbass, idiotic thoughts in the first place
Oh so you like to punch women??  Sounds like tough guy talk, especially since you have the safety of your computer.   ;)
And I never said i was going to suck anybody off....I was joking, taking the piss out of you and your nut swinging boy toy. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: December 13, 2011, 07:33:27 AM »
You posted up an inverted penis E-Kul.   :-X  I hope I don't have any nightmares. 
More.. to get you wet - Oh, dont take those homos too serious - they would fuck you in a heartbeat - guaranteed.
V