Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179626 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #700 on: December 13, 2011, 10:21:26 AM »
I don't want to be inappropriate but I would fill booty's mouth with so much cum that it would look like her teeth were melting

Same for w8m8 and runningmom btw

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #701 on: December 13, 2011, 10:21:43 AM »
hahaha, booty is great. If she was an ugly bitch she'd get much less hassle. She has half the board melting down and threatening her, Devilfaggot posting giant diatribes, and collected losers all trying to run her off and yet she digs in like an Alambama tick and they get madder.   ;D

it diggs in because this is the kind of attention it needs, the sick dimented bitch that it is. it has trolled and spammed multiple other boards with its self centered horseshit. any and all attention suits it just fine. some dont seem to understand for whatever reason.

w8m8

« Reply #702 on: December 13, 2011, 10:32:23 AM »
it diggs in because this is the kind of attention it needs, the sick dimented bitch that it is. it has trolled and spammed multiple other boards with its self centered horseshit. any and all attention suits it just fine. some dont seem to understand for whatever reason.

it's developmentally delayed narcissistic unfulfilled lonesome empty life has no other outlet ...  like Chaz23 only on another continent

any attention is better than no attention to people like that

any woman who likes getting thought of and spoken to like a common whore has severe low self esteem and no decency or morals

and no mistake ... she likes it and it pays her bills

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #703 on: December 13, 2011, 10:43:28 AM »
And yet, the more you talk about booty, the more attention you give her---this thread was about a "model" who was stupid enough to walk into a plane's propeller. Now, it's about "propelling" booty's ego...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #704 on: December 13, 2011, 10:45:15 AM »
Btw, I just read the "Chaz23" remark

....I'm sorry but that's funny right there folks

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #705 on: December 13, 2011, 10:55:26 AM »

haha, dude, see what I mean? she makes people like you meltdown and get all twisted up inside. you all keep saying she's an attention whore and then makes threats towards her, write massive essays about her, and devote a 20 page thread to her. she is playing the board and that shit is funny.  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #706 on: December 13, 2011, 11:03:37 AM »
This thread is called Model's face severed after walking into propeller The thread about Booty, it seems :D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: December 13, 2011, 11:11:55 AM »
Went flying this weekend (as most Getbiggers do) and talked to a very experienced pilot of a small plane about this story.

He personally would not let anyone out of the plane w/o shutting it down, but said some do in certain cases.

He also mentioned the possibility that the girl could have been intoxicated.

R

w8m8

« Reply #708 on: December 13, 2011, 11:24:10 AM »
Went flying this weekend (as most Getbiggers do) and talked to a very experienced pilot of a small plane about this story.

He personally would not let anyone out of the plane w/o shutting it down, but said some do in certain cases.

He also mentioned the possibility that the girl could have been intoxicated.

;D ... keyword being "most"

I think the pilot could have had a few also ... he had a party at his house and was taking people up for short flights to see the Christmas lights from above ... there was a statement made from a "family friend" that she saw the propeller and put her hand up .. hence it being severed

the probability of sobriety in this "accident" is nil IMHO

newmom

« Reply #709 on: December 13, 2011, 11:39:36 AM »
;D ... keyword being "most"

as quick as Calvin gets on a list, another list he won't be on LOL

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #710 on: December 13, 2011, 11:55:49 AM »
as quick as Calvin gets on a list, another list he won't be on LOL

LOL!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #711 on: December 13, 2011, 12:36:19 PM »
there's little to understand.
just a little boy flailing around wildly pining for your attention.

in a few days he'll be pm'ing you to ask if it's true that you do webcam shows and how to sign up for one.

Oh I seriously doubt that. Have you seen devilsmile? he's like 21...in great shape, and his face is flawless.

I seriously doubt he's "threatened" in any way by this old cow. He just doesn't like her. i can relate..I don't like her either. I don't get this Schoolyard mentality that permeates this place...if you say you don't like a female, it's "oooooh, you really like her"  ::)

Um....No, i really don't...and neither does he....IMO

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #712 on: December 13, 2011, 01:23:41 PM »
Oh I seriously doubt that. Have you seen devilsmile? he's like 21...in great shape, and his face is flawless.

I seriously doubt he's "threatened" in any way by this old cow. He just doesn't like her. i can relate..I don't like her either. I don't get this Schoolyard mentality that permeates this place...if you say you don't like a female, it's "oooooh, you really like her"  ::)

Um....No, i really don't...and neither does he....IMO

Why are you assuming that just because someone does the same thing that you do, his motivations must as a result be the same as yours?

Somewhat inverse logic, don't you think?

Seeing someone meltdown like this, writing voluminous anathematising essays peppered with ridiculous rationalisations in response to a female's single line posts, seems to me like a desperate cry for attention... you could argue (and you do) that it's plain misogyny. But where does misogyny come from?

this reminds me of suckmymuscle and what thermonuclear meltdowns he's displayed in the past when provoked by w8m8.

At the time I thought, this reads like a person to whom women are exotic and somehow dangerous and also shows lack of experience with them.

And guess what, a few weeks later he starts a thread titled "I wanna marry Dakota Fanning", instanly confirming in my own mind that he lives in his own little secluded world and most of the contact he was with women is watching them on the telly.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #713 on: December 13, 2011, 01:47:16 PM »
lol at this raymondo loser spewing crap along with the other pre-programed robots following bootys shabby self ::) . Booty would get jsut as much shit from me even if she was as ugly from the outside as she is from the inside. This is all about gender politics.

absolutely WAAAaaay pass the note with the crap you talk about me. Especially booty, she allways goes pass the notes with me and sayes "you are hard to understand". It's not that. It's the feminist "you're a guy so you do what you're told" mentality that makes you morons ignore what I have to say, except the 1% of you good guys with impartial, open mind set.

I think booty herself doesn't even know why she doesn't agree with me. If i ask her she would probably say; "You hate all women"... then I ask "Why do I hate them?"... then booty would answer "I don't know, because you're a closet homo", I mean she does not want to hear my oppinion because she has that bisexual sluty mind that a man is allways wrong even when his right. That's why I have issues with women, NOT because I try to put my problems on women  ::)

I would love to call a truce with booty, but the problem with booty is, she's an unfair, complete asshole, she is unwilling to acknowledge my point of view which is a must if calling a truce.

What a shitty gym session. >:(

I had an ok session but not with the weights I used to handle in the summer :P... but I'm getting by, seems I can do squats with more speed now. Time to do the pyramids with them  8)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #714 on: December 13, 2011, 01:48:59 PM »
lol at this raymondo loser spewing crap along with the other pre-programed robots following bootys shabby self ::)

absolutely WAAAaaay pass the note with the crap you talk about me. Especially booty, she allways goes pass the notes with me and sayes "you are hard to understand". It's not that. It's the feminist "you're a guy so you do what you're told" mentality that makes you morons ignore what I have to say, except the 1% of you good guys with impartial, open mind set.

I think booty herself doesn't even know why she doesn't agree with me. If i ask her she would probably say; "You hate all women"... then I ask "Why do I hate them?"... then booty would answer "I don't know, because you're a closet homo", I mean she does not want to hear my oppinion because she has that bisexual sluty mind that a man is allways wrong even when his right. That's why I have issues with women, NOT because I try to put my problems on women  ::)

I would love to call a truce with booty, but the problem with booty is, she's an unfair, complete asshole, she is unwilling to acknowledge my point of view which is a must if calling a truce.

The problem is Booty is a women........ :D
K

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: December 13, 2011, 01:51:34 PM »

The problem is Booty is a women........ :D

I actually know ONE woman who is completely opposite from the descriptions I've said, and I'm willing to defend her. One... yeah.

The problem with booty is not that she's a woman, but a feminist, fraud, fake and lying, thinking every mans compliment is a date call or a "booty call" lol, makes me insane.

She's a complete asshole.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #716 on: December 13, 2011, 01:53:33 PM »

it's developmentally delayed narcissistic unfulfilled lonesome empty life has no other outlet ...  like Chaz23 only on another continent

any attention is better than no attention to people like that

any woman who likes getting thought of and spoken to like a common whore has severe low self esteem and no decency or morals

and no mistake ... she likes it and it pays her bills
:D

gonzo .. or the fag you share the account with ... you a sychalagista now? hahaha

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #717 on: December 13, 2011, 01:54:58 PM »
I actually know ONE woman who is completely opposite from the descriptions I've said, and I'm willing to defend her. One... yeah.

The problem with booty is not that she's a woman, but a feminist, fraud, fake and lying, thinking every mans compliment is a date call or a "booty call" lol, makes me insane.

She's a complete asshole.

Always cracks me up to hear a guy call a chick an "asshole" for some reason.....  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: December 13, 2011, 01:56:12 PM »
Dude these walls of text are great, I wish was young again with your passion.

I logged out as W8 & back in as PT in less than x1 minute - is that humanly possible  ???
Nope, I bent space time. & I am not human.

PW8T

when you are constantly bombarded with unfair accusations and FALSE ones from a shabby broad like booty, you would defend your pride aswell.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: December 13, 2011, 01:57:43 PM »
Always cracks me up to hear a guy call a chick an "asshole" for some reason.....  ;D

I know it's gay as hell... she drives me so mad and in the verge of insanity with her error analysis that I call her an asshole... lol, which she is but yeah, I agree with you  :o

w8m8

« Reply #720 on: December 13, 2011, 02:03:37 PM »
gonzo ..... you a sychalagista now?

Swerdlow Sucker .... with your special powers you still need to ask ?

look at how satisfied you both are here .... your Daddy having a smoke and you smiling after swallowing his manjuice

cute couple

whatever happened to your love affair ?

he catch you stealing shiny coins ?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #721 on: December 13, 2011, 02:07:59 PM »
You've got some hard times ahead of you, matie.

You say you're 21 and yet you act like you're 16. You overanalyse, overreact and overreach...

growing up will be challenging for you

if indeed you ever grow the fuck up.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #722 on: December 13, 2011, 02:10:24 PM »
Why are you assuming that just because someone does the same thing that you do, his motivations must as a result be the same as yours?

Somewhat inverse logic, don't you think?

Seeing someone meltdown like this, writing voluminous anathematising essays peppered with ridiculous rationalisations in response to a female's single line posts, seems to me like a desperate cry for attention... you could argue (and you do) that it's plain misogyny. But where does misogyny come from?

this reminds me of suckmymuscle and what thermonuclear meltdowns he's displayed in the past when provoked by w8m8.

At the time I thought, this reads like a person to whom women are exotic and somehow dangerous and also shows lack of experience with them.

And guess what, a few weeks later he starts a thread titled "I wanna marry Dakota Fanning", instanly confirming in my own mind that he lives in his own little secluded world and most of the contact he was with women is watching them on the telly.

I see your point, but I'm not saying we both think the same way, or have the same motivation. Devil has his own thing when it comes to women, and i really can't relate to the man. Even when i was his age I got along good with women and had steady girlfriends.

I just think his distaste for booty is genuine, it's not a "mask" for something...he just can't stand her.  and as i said, i concur, she's just not my cup of tea, the way she conducts herself here. I don't know why everyone gets so up in arms about it.  She posts what she posts...people are gonna react as they see fit, just like anybody else

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #723 on: December 13, 2011, 02:10:50 PM »
not to mention, it's clear that english is not your first language and you take special pains to write like a yank... motherf*cker his, asshole that

i wonder why?

did you always want to talk like the characters you saw in pulp fiction?

Swlabr

« Reply #724 on: December 13, 2011, 02:12:51 PM »
Good thread, lots of good info ITT.

Anyway, I'm off to load some syringes and catch some Zzzzs. Busy day tomorrow. Take care!