Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179629 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #775 on: December 13, 2011, 03:59:25 PM »
You've got some hard times ahead of you, matie.

You say you're 21 and yet you act like you're 16. You overanalyse, overreact and overreach...

growing up will be challenging for you

if indeed you ever grow the fuck up.
[/quotek

- he is gay
- his mother cheated on his father or he caught her cheating on him
- he looks young for his age so older women don't pay attention to him

It's one of those three. Look I have nothing against Devilsmille he seems like a cool bro, it  just doesn't make sense for some young guy to have this much hate towards a girl booty's age.   I understand groink's case, that comment booty made about young women in general, if I had a daughter... that would piss me off to no end. So I can see why some of the older guys have a problem with her, but there is something devilsmile is hiding IMO

l

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #776 on: December 13, 2011, 03:59:45 PM »
why are you trying to shoehorn this "narcissism" crap into every post ?

Really you people need to give the dimestore psychoanalysis a fucking rest...it's painful watching you idiots try and sound intelligent and insightful about shit you have no fucking clue about
Translation - Yes I am a massive narcissist, What beefcake isnt! I cant stand it when people see through my Masculine front. Groink has a teeny weeny little penis
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #777 on: December 13, 2011, 04:04:36 PM »
It's one of those three. Look I have nothing against Devilsmille he seems like a cool bro, it  just doesn't make sense for some young guy to have this much hate towards a girl booty's age.   I understand groink's case, that comment booty made about young women in general, if I had a daughter... that would piss me off to no end. So I can see why some of the older guys have a problem with her, but there is something devilsmile is hiding IMO

there is nothing that I'm hiding  I can assure you this. This was dealt with in page 30, the last few posts. People finally got my point of view what I was saying. Raymond aswell.

Swlabr

« Reply #778 on: December 13, 2011, 04:09:33 PM »
So much fine pussy out there, so little time to put it in its place. :-\

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #779 on: December 13, 2011, 04:14:02 PM »
So much fine pussy out there, so little time to put it in its place. :-\

that's when the "less talk, more do" comes into play. You know all the sayings that women should stfup, this is what they meant, you will lose interest in them ;D

the truth is, if you're a guy like me, a thinker, analyser, you will get annoyed alot when you get inside most of the womens head (no skull fuck)
 And for me, I don't even want to hide it most of the time, I could, but my pride "narcism, a.k.a via professor e-kul" has achieved a new level and I rather make the girl know that I KNOW her game and I know where she is coming from and that I could go with her little scheme and make it, but I choose not to because I just love the look on her face, LMAO!

You don't have to be like this, you can try, it could be fun. But there are good girls out there that you really don't want to be mean to, because having sex or not some are good peoples.

Swlabr

« Reply #780 on: December 13, 2011, 04:17:32 PM »
that's when the "less talk, more do" comes into play. You know all the sayings that women should stfup, this is what they meant, you will lose interest in them ;D

the truth is, if you're a guy like me, a thinker, analyser, you will get annoyed alot when you get inside most of the womens head (no skull fuck)
 And for me, I don't even want to hide it most of the time, I could, but my pride "narcism, a.k.a via professor e-kul" has achieved a new level and I rather make the girl know that I KNOW her game and I know where she is coming from and that I could go with her little scheme and make it, but I choose not to because I just love the look on her face, LMAO!

You don't have to be like this, you can try, it could be fun. But there are good girls out there that you really don't want to be mean to, because having sex or not some are good peoples.

I'm curious, how do you actually do this in day-to-day life? What do you say to these chicks?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: December 13, 2011, 04:21:49 PM »
I'm curious, how do you actually do this in day-to-day life? What do you say to these chicks?

you know most of this shit happends in a bar. You know why? Obviously because the girls are dressed like they have never dressed before, smelling the best they have ever smelled. It's like they are looking the best they have ever looked and ever will, right?

So,semi/ultra feminists in a club. So they will degrade any man who tries to get them because it's degrading, how dare those guys think they are some objects of desire  ::). But you can't be by your own either, then they think you're self centered loser. You know. That's bar life so it's easy to stir up shit.

One girl told me when I was looking at the mirror; "Oh you are so like that". Then I was like "Like what" then she went "Like that, uuuh I'm so awesome, uuh". Then I told her that I may look my self in the mirror but I'm not looking for my self in the mirror, nice make ups, by the way did you try 10 dresses before you went out, you cool?"

and the ingredients for a battle allready wone is der.

Swlabr

« Reply #782 on: December 13, 2011, 04:24:45 PM »
I humbly invite you to join Team PPIIP, devilsmile, you'd be a great addition.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: December 13, 2011, 04:26:47 PM »
sounds good to me  ;D

you could also go to a woman and talk to her. Then she's like "I have a man", just tell her "when has that stopped you from doing anything", etc...

Actually, last time I was in the club, one woman was behind me waiting inline for the bar, and she was like; "Oh man, yo must be so thirsty... hihihi I'm not that thirsty, you gonna order for yourself? Only for yourself". See? The shit will come to you. It's easy.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #784 on: December 13, 2011, 05:43:04 PM »
you know most of this shit happends in a bar. You know why? Obviously because the girls are dressed like they have never dressed before, smelling the best they have ever smelled. It's like they are looking the best they have ever looked and ever will, right?

So,semi/ultra feminists in a club. So they will degrade any man who tries to get them because it's degrading, how dare those guys think they are some objects of desire  ::). But you can't be by your own either, then they think you're self centered loser. You know. That's bar life so it's easy to stir up shit.

One girl told me when I was looking at the mirror; "Oh you are so like that". Then I was like "Like what" then she went "Like that, uuuh I'm so awesome, uuh". Then I told her that I may look my self in the mirror but I'm not looking for my self in the mirror, nice make ups, by the way did you try 10 dresses before you went out, you cool?"

and the ingredients for a battle allready wone is der.

With all due respect sir, there is your problem. You actually try to argue with women and you assume that some of them have potential. I don't and I don't bother arguing with women. Now this is not equivalent to me assuming all women are retards; no absolutely no.
all drugs - TPPIIP

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: December 13, 2011, 06:03:02 PM »
hahaha, booty is great. If she was an ugly bitch she'd get much less hassle. She has half the board melting down and threatening her, Devilfaggot posting giant diatribes, and collected losers all trying to run her off and yet she digs in like an Alambama tick and they get madder.   ;D

Thanks.  I've got a friend who is from Alabama.  I'll have to ask him about the ticks.   ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #786 on: December 13, 2011, 06:13:52 PM »
Translation - Yes I am a massive narcissist, What beefcake isnt! I cant stand it when people see through my Masculine front. Groink has a teeny weeny little penis

Here's how you know you suck at Getbig....you make posts that are obvious attempts to be funny...and nobody reacts ....laughs, or agrees with you...hope this helps.

Cue booty...or someone that doesn't "like" me ...to laugh at this lame ass post.  ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: December 13, 2011, 06:27:57 PM »
Here's how you know you suck at Getbig....you make posts that are obvious attempts to be funny...and nobody reacts ....laughs, or agrees with you...hope this helps.

Cue booty...or someone that doesn't "like" me ...to laugh at this lame ass post.  ::)
Oh you're calling for me?   :D  Groink, don't worry I've noticed you okay.  You don't need to call me out. 

newmom

« Reply #788 on: December 13, 2011, 06:29:48 PM »
Oh you're calling for me?   :D  Groink, don't worry I've noticed you okay.  You don't need to call me out. 

you do realize like clockwork you show right up..You can't be this dense. You been around the boards long enough but if I may ask? Why GB now?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #789 on: December 13, 2011, 06:31:07 PM »
Madness.
a

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: December 13, 2011, 06:33:52 PM »
you do realize like clockwork you show right up..You can't be this dense. You been around the boards long enough but if I may ask? Why GB now?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: December 13, 2011, 06:35:25 PM »
I've been posting on the forums for 7 years now.  Why GB you ask.  Well I have been reading the threads on GB for probably two years.  I dipped my feet, when gh15 made that thread about the guliable ones in bodybuilding.  I wasn't going to post, but after reading some of the crap said about me I thought I would set a few things straight.  Afterwards I just stuck around.  Why??  

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: December 13, 2011, 06:36:35 PM »
I've been posting on the forums for 7 years now.  Why GB you ask.  Well I have been reading the threads on GB for probably two years.  I dipped my feet, when gh15 made that thread about the guliable ones in bodybuilding.  I wasn't going to post, but after reading some of the crap said about me I thought I would set a few things straight.  Afterwards I just stuck around.  Why??  

newmom

« Reply #793 on: December 13, 2011, 06:38:44 PM »

I remember you posted you been on the boards for years was just curious is all. Don't get defensive, which seems to be your schtick. You been in the pits on other boards. Who gives fuck all what is said on the internet board. What was said about you?

newmom

« Reply #794 on: December 13, 2011, 06:39:57 PM »

lol..naa not a cat fight. I like my nails the way their are. Besides right now I've got only one good eye, wouldn't be fair. Just asked a question or two

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: December 13, 2011, 06:44:51 PM »
I remember you posted you been on the boards for years was just curious is all. Don't get defensive, which seems to be your schtick. You been in the pits on other boards. Who gives fuck all what is said on the internet board. What was said about you?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: December 13, 2011, 06:45:11 PM »
I am not defensive.  I just don't understand why you would ask me, that's all.  There are people on here who have probably only posted on forums in total for a few months.  It's not really relevant how long a person has been posting, is all I am trying to say.  And yes you are right, who gives a fuck about what is said on an internet board.  However, after a few pages I did feel the need to have my say.  Heaps of stuff was said.  Too much to go into in here but the thread is still around.  I was always reading gh15's threads and posts because I really enjoy alot of the stuff he posts.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: December 13, 2011, 06:45:59 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #798 on: December 13, 2011, 06:47:10 PM »

Cue booty...or someone that doesn't "like" me ...to laugh at this lame ass post.  ::)
TRANSLATION: When I get owned I resort to trying to imply that everyone else also agrees with me and thinks your a dickhead in an attempt to save face as deep down I feel small and still remember the way my daddy made me feel weak and unimportant as a child. Oh well, thank God for bodybuilding and the mask it allows me to wear!
V

newmom

« Reply #799 on: December 13, 2011, 06:53:01 PM »
I am not defensive.  I just don't understand why you would ask me, that's all.  There are people on here who have probably only posted on forums in total for a few months.  It's not really relevant how long a person has been posting, is all I am trying to say.  And yes you are right, who gives a fuck about what is said on an internet board.  However, after a few pages I did feel the need to have my say.  Heaps of stuff was said.  Too much to go into in here but the thread is still around.  I was always reading gh15's threads and posts because I really enjoy alot of the stuff he posts.  

Just a question is all, nothing more or less. Oh heaps, that's not good