Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179625 times)

w8m8

Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #925 on: December 14, 2011, 06:06:49 AM »
My children have seen me go to the gym to work as a gym instructor/personal trainer for the past 10 years.  Hell I would take my daughter to the gym with me before she was in grade one.  They know how I have supported them over the years.  I have been working on herbicepscam since august last year.  

let them watch you work on HBC  ...  if you're so innocent .. tell them EVERYTHING that you've said and done with STRANGE men

and all about Lee Priest and narcing on people

it's not work

it's you sitting there showing off and seducing men into an orgasm

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #926 on: December 14, 2011, 06:08:29 AM »
Why do you keep explaining yourself?  We think you are a whore ...all the explaining in the world isn't going to change it. This is what its going to be like for you here.
You can think what you like.  At the end of the day how I live and what I do is really none of your business.  Just like it isn't my business how you choose to live your life or if you take aas etc.  It's your body, your life. 

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #927 on: December 14, 2011, 06:10:56 AM »
showing them that you can get money by tantalizing men into orgasms

yeah that's great

it would have been better to leave them and let people with morals take care of them and show them what is in their head is important .. not what's between their legs and shoved into their chest VIA silicone bags

open holes to cum in ... yes ... it's a wonderful way to make money  ::)

moron

Seeing as their father is deceased they would be placed into care. How is that better than being raised by a mother that loves them? So what that their mother cams - it's not ideal, I agree, but we can't all be surgeons and lawyers - if she raises them with care and attention instead of abandonment?

You're female, I assume. I would imagine that once you have a child certain hormones and other factors shall come into play that are barely even subordinate to reason.

You don't give the lovely Dea a hard time for previous things she has done. This really looks like bullying to me, I'm afraid.

I also believe that those in glass houses should most definitely refrain from throwing stones.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #928 on: December 14, 2011, 06:12:05 AM »

Booty and Lee Priest ever an item?

w8m8

« Reply #929 on: December 14, 2011, 06:12:45 AM »
You can think what you like.  At the end of the day how I live and what I do is really none of your business.  Just like it isn't my business how you choose to live your life or if you take aas etc.  It's your body, your life. 

that's where you are wrong again

you make it all of our business when you come here and throw yourself around like you have done

this is Getbig

We will not change for you

You deal with what people say or leave .. message boards are for members to use .. you cannot expect special treatment because YEARS ago you stepped on a stage

and looked like shit

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #930 on: December 14, 2011, 06:14:30 AM »
that's where you are wrong again

you make it all of our business when you come here and throw yourself around like you have done

this is Getbig

We will not change for you

You deal with what people say or leave .. message boards are for members to use .. you cannot expect special treatment because YEARS ago you stepped on a stage

and looked like shit

I am not leaving so there ya go.   ;)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #931 on: December 14, 2011, 06:14:45 AM »
you damn well know that men are wanking when you talk to them .. you encourage it .. you like it .. you tease them to the point of cumming

you're a sex worker

there's NOTHING glamorous about you

you are a pig

you've been a pig for years

THIS ^^^^

Listen Dusty, you have done the same thing on the boards for years now. You do this at work & it's hard to come out of charter isn't it.
Just look at what you have been posting for the last 30 pages (minus the dumb shit about the propeller) = flirting with guys, talking about blow jobs, getting your toes sucked.
Wall to wall innuendo/sexual titillation, you like to turn men on, you are just practising here until you go back on the cams, this is nothing more than a bus mans holiday. Admit it.   ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #932 on: December 14, 2011, 06:15:19 AM »
Its an internet forum you idiot. Its not meant to be discussed by anyone except the people here ...its not a public debate. The same way you wouldn't jerk off in the middle of the street..but you DO jerk off..time and place moron. This is a pretty harsh forum..and we all throw elbows here. Do I really wish booty was dead? Of course not you fucking tool...its said for effect.  You know this...its the same reason you talk about my kid all the time dipshit.....don't play dumb  ;)

So you would be embarassed if your daughter and her school teachers read the things you said about hoping women die and killing them. That's all I was asking, my friend.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #933 on: December 14, 2011, 06:15:47 AM »
Is this shtick not getting boring  ??? it was for everyone else about 30 posts ago  ::)

PT

stating to get the point now ? you and fuktard w8m8 are both useless boring shites, same crap over and over, both of you FUK OFF from here  :-*
K

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #934 on: December 14, 2011, 06:16:37 AM »
let them watch you work on HBC  ...  if you're so innocent .. tell them EVERYTHING that you've said and done with STRANGE men

and all about Lee Priest and narcing on people

it's not work

it's you sitting there showing off and seducing men into an orgasm

BOOOOM......on the money...this fucking ditzy broad thinks we all haven't heard about the shit she's done ...she's one of those "selective memory" types

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #935 on: December 14, 2011, 06:17:27 AM »
THIS ^^^^

Listen Dusty, you have done the same thing on the boards for years now. You do this at work & it's hard to come out of charter isn't it.
Just look at what you have been posting for the last 30 pages (minus the dumb shit about the propeller) = flirting with guys, talking about blow jobs, getting your toes sucked.
Wall to wall innuendo/sexual titillation, you like to turn men on, you are just practising here until you go back on the cams, this is nothing more than a bus mans holiday. Admit it.   ::)

PT
Don't tease me with the toe sucking thing.  The best I could do was a massage in the massage chair after I trained my back and bi's tonight.   :P

newmom

« Reply #936 on: December 14, 2011, 06:17:30 AM »
Seeing as their father is deceased they would be placed into care. How is that better than being raised by a mother that loves them? So what that their mother cams - it's not ideal, I agree, but we can't all be surgeons and lawyers - if she raises them with care and attention instead of abandonment?

You're female, I assume. I would imagine that once you have a child certain hormones and other factors shall come into play that are barely even subordinate to reason.

You don't give the lovely Dea a hard time for previous things she has done. This really looks like bullying to me, I'm afraid.

I also believe that those in glass houses should most definitely refrain from throwing stones.

I'm not bullying anyone. I'm stating my opinion, nothing more or less. Definitely not casting stone. She can go right ahead, but something I did over 8 years ago seems Minuit and I give myself the hardest time of all almost daily about it. I don't lie about my past.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #937 on: December 14, 2011, 06:19:42 AM »
So you would be embarassed if your daughter and her school teachers read the things you said about hoping women die and killing them. That's all I was asking, my friend.

Hell no...if my kid saw this thread ..I would point booty out and tell her to never, ever act like this woman...she disgusts me..I have nothing to be embarrassed about

w8m8

« Reply #938 on: December 14, 2011, 06:21:07 AM »

Don't assume I haven't had any chat with Dee .. she is not here advertising herself and seeking attention like old boot.. old boot is a vile pig .. that's not bullying that's my opinion

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #939 on: December 14, 2011, 06:23:16 AM »
I'm not bullying anyone. I'm stating my opinion, nothing more or less. Definitely not casting stone. She can go right ahead, but something I did over 8 years ago seems Minuit and I give myself the hardest time of all almost daily about it. I don't lie about my past.

My dear lady I was not for a moment trying to upset you or saying you are a bully. I was merely pointing out that "w8m8" was rather selective in her revulsion and judgement of other's career choices.

w8m8

« Reply #940 on: December 14, 2011, 06:25:38 AM »
FUK OFF from here

you really need attention badly ... wannabe Billy Bad Ass  ::)

pm the old boot

newmom

« Reply #941 on: December 14, 2011, 06:26:26 AM »
My dear lady I was not for a moment trying to upset you or saying you are a bully. I was merely pointing out that "w8m8" was rather selective in her revulsion and judgement of other's career choices.

me, upset. Takes much more than that to upset me.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #942 on: December 14, 2011, 06:27:33 AM »

Exactly..This fucking used up whore thinks we are all stupid.

She acts like her and her Webcam  clients have a nice chat and talk about life, the kids...um.....NO.

They have their dick out..and are telling her to play with her tits and finger herself ......who does she think she's kidding?

w8m8

« Reply #943 on: December 14, 2011, 06:27:57 AM »

I'm free to hold any opinion I choose ... this seems to bother you

you got issues with my opinions and I couldn't care less

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #944 on: December 14, 2011, 06:28:26 AM »
Hell no...if my kid saw this thread ..I would point booty out and tell her to never, ever act like this woman...she disgusts me..I have nothing to be embarrassed about

But you're not really in a position to be judgemental. You deserted your child and the familial home in order to pursue your own selfish agenda of personal, hedonistic satisfaction - the steroids, the pictures of girlfriend's tits, bragging about taking coke, the seeking of status on a messageboard.

My blue collar friend, you are standing in a glass house talking about killing people and laughing at starving African kids. This is not a successful way to embrace your 50s.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #945 on: December 14, 2011, 06:29:15 AM »
stating to get the point now ? you and fuktard w8m8 are both useless boring shites, same crap over and over, both of you FUK OFF from here  :-*

Why do you follow me & W8M8 around the board like a little puppy dog?? Do you want me to post pics of my weaponzzzzzzzzzzzz & threaten to fuck you up  ???
Do you not have any friends on GetBIG are you jealous that me/W8 get on & think the same way on a lot of issues.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #946 on: December 14, 2011, 06:32:48 AM »
But you're not really in a position to be judgemental. You deserted your child and the familial home in order to pursue your own selfish agenda of personal, hedonistic satisfaction - the steroids, the pictures of girlfriend's tits, bragging about taking coke, the seeking of status on a messageboard.

My blue collar friend, you are standing in a glass house talking about killing people and laughing at starving African kids. This is not a successful way to embrace your 50s.

You're so off the mark on this, really it's sad. If you ever had private messages with him, he LOVES his child (sorry to bring her up Groink). He NEVER deserted her and if you knew the story you'd feel different. He moved to be near her DUH. He's from NYC area and we know he's in AZ now. So big kudos to him

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #947 on: December 14, 2011, 06:34:09 AM »
Exactly..This fucking used up whore thinks we are all stupid.

She acts like her and her Webcam  clients have a nice chat and talk about life, the kids...um.....NO.

They have their dick out..and are telling her to play with her tits and finger herself ......who does she think she's kidding?
I have clients that just want me to talk.  They are on there to engage in conversation believe it or not.  The models decide what they will do...they make the rules.  If I can get paid to chat, then why not.  And there are guys who like to tell me about their training etc.  Or ones who have travelled and been to Australia and what it was like for them etc.  Yes I do flex for those that ask but I am not fully naked.  

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #948 on: December 14, 2011, 06:34:38 AM »

That is a perfect way to embrace any decade of your life.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: December 14, 2011, 06:34:54 AM »

Listen fuckface..I never deserted my child. Stop saying it..I've reported this post. I'm tired of you ..you fucking coward pussy little fucking bitch...talking about a little kid..