Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179637 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #950 on: December 14, 2011, 06:36:05 AM »
Listen fuckface..I never deserted my child. Stop saying it..I've reported this post. I'm tired of you ..you fucking coward pussy little fucking bitch...talking about a little kid..
Then why do you feel its okay to bring up my children??? 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #951 on: December 14, 2011, 06:36:15 AM »
39 pages of this nonsense!? The whole lot of you need to drink from the firehose. Oh brother.    8)

newmom

« Reply #952 on: December 14, 2011, 06:36:33 AM »
Listen fuckface..I never deserted my child. Stop saying it..I've reported this post. I'm tired of you ..you fucking coward pussy little fucking bitch...talking about a little kid..

I'm sure it irritates you to no end. You know the truth and so does your child and that's all that matters.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #953 on: December 14, 2011, 06:36:43 AM »
Official song of this thread:

;D

Already posted but god damn there's some serious mind real estate for sale in this thread. ;D

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #954 on: December 14, 2011, 06:37:13 AM »
I'm free to hold any opinion I choose ... this seems to bother you

you got issues with my opinions and I couldn't care less

Not at all, my dear. If you class "issues" as disagreeing with somebody then you would appear to have many more than myself as you're engaged in far more arguments than I. I merely pointed out a logical inconsistency in your reasoning. To this you responded with an ad hominem attack and later asserted your right to an opinion.

I don't blame you for any of that as I am educated to a far higher degree than yourself and much more intelligent. It is always the avenue of the lesser mind to defend its right to hold an erroneous and flawed view.

What's more, you're perfectly right. You have every right to be wrong. Most people are.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #955 on: December 14, 2011, 06:38:57 AM »

Show me one post where I say a word about your kid...or anybody else's

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #956 on: December 14, 2011, 06:39:53 AM »
I have clients that just want me to talk.  They are on there to engage in conversation believe it or not.  

The models decide what they will do...they make the rules.  If I can get paid to chat, then why not.  And there are guys who like to tell me about their training etc.  Or ones who have travelled and been to Australia and what it was like for them etc.  

Yes I do flex for those that ask but I am not fully naked.

Prosetutes have clients who just want to talk but they are not the clients that they get a bad rep for  ::)

Naomi Campbell is a model - Cindy Crawford is a model, you are a whore penetration or not   ::)

I am not fully naked, just wairing the skimpiest shit I can find, pffft  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #957 on: December 14, 2011, 06:41:29 AM »

You can give it out but you can't take it. It's all shits n giggles when you're stalking booty but when it comes back on you, you cry like a weak-minded bully.

Because, like all hypocrites and bullies, he is weak.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #958 on: December 14, 2011, 06:42:26 AM »
so, this thread is not about Atheism, Jesus, Diet soda making you fat or Ronnie Coleman vs. Dorian yates ?

w8m8

« Reply #959 on: December 14, 2011, 06:44:27 AM »

Not at all, my dear. If you class "issues" as disagreeing with somebody then you would appear to have many more than myself as you're engaged in far more arguments than I. I merely pointed out a logical inconsistency in your reasoning. To this you responded with an ad hominem attack and later asserted your right to an opinion.

I don't blame you for any of that as I am educated to a far higher degree than yourself and much more intelligent. It is always the avenue of the lesser mind to defend its right to hold an erroneous and flawed view.

What's more, you're perfectly right. You have every right to be wrong. Most people are.

don't call me dear

GIMMICK

show what I'm wrong about if you want me to think you are smart in any way .. I think she is a vile pig that uses men as a paycheck and degrades other women on top of being a piss poor role model for young girls .. it's all ok in her empty head

you have issues .. mental issues .. act your GIMMICK part .. fill your boots then log off and come back with your other account

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #960 on: December 14, 2011, 06:45:25 AM »
so, this thread is not about Atheism, Jesus, Diet soda making you fat or Ronnie Coleman vs. Dorian yates ?
No it's a big orgy. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #961 on: December 14, 2011, 06:46:22 AM »
You can give it out but you can't take it. It's all shits n giggles when you're stalking booty but when it comes back on you, you cry like a weak-minded bully.

Have you ever seen me talk about her..or anyone's family......?

Listen asshole..you and I both know you could give two shits about bullying...its just another excuse for you to be a fucking scumbag and bring up my child for the 100th time....you are a piece of shit..plain and simple and you aren't fooling anyone

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #962 on: December 14, 2011, 06:47:05 AM »

He's posted twice now, how he would like to kill me.   :-\

w8m8

« Reply #963 on: December 14, 2011, 06:49:45 AM »
Prosetutes have clients who just want to talk but they are not the clients that they get a bad rep for  ::)

Naomi Campbell is a model - Cindy Crawford is a model, you are a whore penetration or not   ::)

I am not fully naked, just wairing the skimpiest shit I can find, pffft  ::)

PT

LOL .. those are usually the clients that are riddled with disease , weigh 400 lbs , can't wipe their own ass and are so dogass ugly people stare at them if they ever go outside .. but then again she will keep saying good looking well built smart men NEED to webchat with the pig about what Australia is like

or his training

yeah

that is just so fucking pathetic I can't even think how someone would believe it .. nor what kind of man does it

newmom

« Reply #964 on: December 14, 2011, 06:50:24 AM »

close though

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #965 on: December 14, 2011, 06:51:34 AM »

NOPE. You areon the ball tonight Johnny

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #966 on: December 14, 2011, 06:52:02 AM »

oh dear god ... "help me Big Al " .. "a man in Arizona scares me"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: December 14, 2011, 06:53:32 AM »
can somebody give cliffnotes of why this thread has grown 20 pages in less than 24 hours?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #968 on: December 14, 2011, 06:55:43 AM »
What a stupid thread a bunch of dudes melting down over some interenet "web cam modeL"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #969 on: December 14, 2011, 06:56:06 AM »
You have to give " Booty'' some credit here, she owns some getbiggers minds and she is using them indirectly to grow her webcam '' schmoe business''.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #970 on: December 14, 2011, 06:58:02 AM »

I have not seen that. Quote it.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #971 on: December 14, 2011, 06:59:09 AM »
You have to give " Booty'' some credit here, she owns some getbiggers minds and she is using them indirectly to grow her webcam '' schmoe business''.
Except I haven't worked on the webcam for over a month now.  Just been working at the gym.  

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #972 on: December 14, 2011, 06:59:59 AM »

I keep looking for your webcam but can't find it :( ???

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #973 on: December 14, 2011, 07:00:16 AM »

I have not seen that. Quote it.

PT
No you can follow up on groinks posts.  I am getting something to eat.  He posted it a bit earlier on (just recent) in this thread and a couple of days ago also.  

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #974 on: December 14, 2011, 07:00:55 AM »
Except I haven't worked on the webcam for over a month now.  Just been working at the gym.  

So you are stupid whore then