Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179629 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #975 on: December 14, 2011, 07:02:16 AM »

I keep looking for your webcam but can't find it :( ???
I know CalvinH.  I haven't been online for just over a month.  I supose I should stop being so lazy but I haven't felt like it to be honest.  My job as a personal trainer/gym instructor is my main source of income.  

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #976 on: December 14, 2011, 07:03:09 AM »

I keep looking for your webcam but can't find it :( ???

Sorry man but I have a long waiting ''list'' and you are not in it.

newmom

« Reply #977 on: December 14, 2011, 07:03:35 AM »
Sorry man but I have a long waiting ''list'' and you are not in it.

;D ;D ;D :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #978 on: December 14, 2011, 07:03:52 AM »
So you are stupid whore then
I can't fake it.  If I don't feel like chatting then I don't do it.  The thing is it's not like the site is going anywhere.  I know I can go back to work when I want to.  I make my own rules...when I work etc.  

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #979 on: December 14, 2011, 07:05:02 AM »
can somebody give cliffnotes of why this thread has grown 20 pages in less than 24 hours?

Eeeer, sure why not. Every now & then a thread turns into a glorious GetBIG flaming fest, with multiple participants.
They choose a subject that they all find mutually offensive, Booty in this case. & proceed to point out everything about the individual that is amoral, questionable & to some, even disgusting.
That would be this thread.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #980 on: December 14, 2011, 07:05:44 AM »
I can't fake it.  If I don't feel like chatting then I don't do it.  The thing is it's not like the site is going anywhere.  I know I can go back to work when I want to.  I make my own rules...when I work etc.  

Do you strip on cam. What exactly does your show entail? Do you play with yourself?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #981 on: December 14, 2011, 07:09:04 AM »

Fuck off & make swill for your trough you PIG.

We all know what you do at work, go try you BS at the local nursery school  :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #982 on: December 14, 2011, 07:09:30 AM »
Do you strip on cam. What exactly does your show entail? Do you play with yourself?
No to both.  I do go topless in fantasy though and one on one.  Usually I flex my pecs and flex my biceps and legs etc.  It's called herbiceps and guys seem to really love the arms and the pec flexing.  I engage in conversation about various topics.  If i feel uncomfortable then I can just leave the chat.  I can also boot people from my chat rooms, ban their ip addys etc.  There is a free chat room which costs nothing and its there for the members to get to see and chat with the model.  There they can decide if they want to take her into a paid chat room.  

newmom

« Reply #983 on: December 14, 2011, 07:11:15 AM »
anyone else have their holiday shopping done

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #984 on: December 14, 2011, 07:11:26 AM »

She will say NO, NO &  HELL NO.
But use your imagination, would you pay for a cam site to ask directions or talk about your training??
Nor would I.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #985 on: December 14, 2011, 07:12:19 AM »
Yes mine is almost all done.  I didn't leave it late like last year. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #986 on: December 14, 2011, 07:12:58 AM »

Ya for myself  ;D My mom and dad get a card from me. They make good money and I'm still struggling.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #987 on: December 14, 2011, 07:13:33 AM »
She will say NO, NO &  HELL NO.
But use your imagination, would you pay for a cam site to ask directions or talk about your training??
Nor would I.

PT
You would be surprised.  I think some see it as a form of entertainment.  They don't have to leave the comfort of their home to chat to people.  The internet has opened up a whole other world that did not exist before.  

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #988 on: December 14, 2011, 07:14:57 AM »

Dee with the random jokes  ;D
I do not DO XMAS shopping, & why do yuo lot call it holiday shopping are you going to the beach, it's Christmas FFS

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #989 on: December 14, 2011, 07:18:17 AM »
Dee with the random jokes  ;D
I do not DO XMAS shopping, & why do yuo lot call it holiday shopping are you going to the beach, it's Christmas FFS

PT

get off my tits or lack their off. I was trying to be PC..capeesh..

Need a change of subject. The topic is like beating a dead horse in the jaw ya know. Yea, I'm going to Goa, tell zane I'll see him there ;D

Ya for myself  ;D My mom and dad get a card from me. They make good money and I'm still struggling.

LOL

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #990 on: December 14, 2011, 07:20:15 AM »
You would be surprised.  I think some see it as a form of entertainment.  They don't have to leave the comfort of their home to chat to people.  The internet has opened up a whole other world that did not exist before.  

Dusty, Dusty, Dusty.................
Babe, I am 40 Kay?? Kay!! I have seen a few things in my time on this planet. So please, enough with the BS already.
People have contacts that they could Skype with for free, no-one, I repeat no-one, is paying money to log into a cam site where women are dressed in skimpy clothes to not masturbate (I will give 2% but that's about it)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #991 on: December 14, 2011, 07:22:29 AM »
Dusty, Dusty, Dusty.................
Babe, I am 40 Kay?? Kay!! I have seen a few things in my time on this planet. So please, enough with the BS already.
People have contacts that they could Skype with for free, no-one, I repeat no-one, is paying money to log into a cam site where women are dressed in skimpy clothes to not masturbate (I will give 2% but that's about it)

PT
You're sharing the same account as w8m8.  Earlier today you were posting completely different and tonight there are too many similarities between you both. 

w8m8

« Reply #992 on: December 14, 2011, 07:24:15 AM »

V       this

LOL .. those are usually the clients that are riddled with disease , weigh 400 lbs , can't wipe their own ass and are so dogass ugly people stare at them if they ever go outside .. but then again she will keep saying good looking well built smart men NEED to webchat with the pig about what Australia is like

or his training

yeah

that is just so fucking pathetic I can't even think how someone would believe it .. nor what kind of man does it

The topic is like beating a BRAIN dead horse WHORE in the jaw ya know.

LOL

fixed

w8m8

« Reply #993 on: December 14, 2011, 07:25:50 AM »
You're sharing the same account as w8m8.  Earlier today you were posting completely different and tonight there are too many similarities between you both. 

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID WHORE

you are CLUELESS

I'm a REAL woman in NY ... PT is a REAL man in Mumbai

people in the know .. know this

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #994 on: December 14, 2011, 07:39:51 AM »

;D

;D

I surely hope they got out of that biz long ago but we sold our soles to the devil doing it IMO.

God can forgive anything except continual rejection of His Son to a person's death.

can somebody give cliffnotes of why this thread has grown 20 pages in less than 24 hours?

All you need to know is that somewhere in this thread, Clavin made a list.

R

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #995 on: December 14, 2011, 07:40:44 AM »
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID WHORE

you are CLUELESS

I'm a REAL woman in NY ... PT is a REAL man in Mumbai

people in the know .. know this
It's my opinion.   ;)  Pillowbiter changed the way he wrote today, big time.  I couldn't quite put my finger on it but  when PT said "Kay" that is something you say often.  It's just a hunch.  

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #996 on: December 14, 2011, 07:44:17 AM »
Join the rank & file of idiots here who think that I am W8M8  ::) ask any of the big hitters who know my posting style, FFS
Grionk, Chaos, WillGrant, CalvinH (what up Calvin  ;)) Sev (actually not Sev)anyone over 10K in posts will put you right.

My IP is coming out of Mumbai you dense cow, it is static on x2 IP's my office &my appt. Ask big-Ron  :-*
Try again dopey.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #997 on: December 14, 2011, 07:45:18 AM »
I wonder what Dan D would make of all this ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #998 on: December 14, 2011, 07:47:50 AM »
Why do you follow me & W8M8 around the board like a little puppy dog?? Do you want me to post pics of my weaponzzzzzzzzzzzz & threaten to fuck you up  ???
Do you not have any friends on GetBIG are you jealous that me/W8 get on & think the same way on a lot of issues.

PT

Sure do tell how you would hurt me in person  ::), feel free to pm me if needed tough guy  :-*
K

w8m8

« Reply #999 on: December 14, 2011, 07:48:02 AM »
It's my opinion.   ;)  Pillowbiter changed the way he wrote today, big time.  I couldn't quite put my finger on it but  when PT said "Kay" that is something you say often.  It's just a hunch.  

don't wink at me pig

he never changes the way he writes unless it is to dumb it down for others to comprehend

please do not put your finger near anything that has anything to do with me

I'm germophobic and you reek of disease and filth

if I have anything to say I say it .. keep spinning your empty fucking head .. I despise you .. you have made the G&O your persnoal playground and have made a few men look an ass here that I like .. so just STFU and stop fabricating fantasies you want to be true

you are old worn out STUPID and useless .. except for the shut ins that NEED you to get them off and the fatties in some cheap gym that you like to call clients

put your kids in the room next time you play fantasy on HBC and see if they are proud when you strip to the waist and flex your bags of silicone

if my mother acted like you I'd kill her