Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179637 times)

newmom

Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #1050 on: December 14, 2011, 08:42:05 AM »
 hey no picking on us ladies over 40...Thanks in advance

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1051 on: December 14, 2011, 08:43:21 AM »
This whore in my head? please Wiggro.

I enjoy being mean to her is all  :D

Dude, you're melting faster than butter in Fat Panda's orbit in this thread.  She has gotten to you...Don't Let Her.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1052 on: December 14, 2011, 08:43:35 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1053 on: December 14, 2011, 08:44:59 AM »
Dude, you're melting faster than butter in Fat Panda's orbit in this thread.  She has gotten to you...Don't Let Her.

::) ::)  what thread are you reading ?

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #1054 on: December 14, 2011, 08:45:49 AM »
Recent Dorian Guestposing

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1055 on: December 14, 2011, 08:51:04 AM »
::) ::)  what thread are you reading ?

This thread champ.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #1056 on: December 14, 2011, 08:54:41 AM »
Recent Dorian Guestposing

Only x5 weeks late with that vid  :D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #1057 on: December 14, 2011, 08:55:47 AM »
lol@ Groink trying to play it all cool when he's been melting down over this broad for days and threatening to kill her, hoping she dies.

Yes, it's all just for "enjoyment". Must be one great life if that's all you can get your kicks from at nearly 50.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: December 14, 2011, 08:57:57 AM »
lol@ Groink trying to play it all cool when he's been melting down over this broad for days and threatening to kill her, hoping she dies.

Yes, it's all just for "enjoyment". Must be one great life if that's all you can get your kicks from at nearly 50.

At least i do it to their face...pussy  :)

and as for you being a gimmick, you talk of things that happened 5 years ago, yet you only registered two years ago...HMMMMMM.

Like i said, say it from your main account coward

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #1059 on: December 14, 2011, 08:59:24 AM »
Groink is getting angry.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1060 on: December 14, 2011, 09:00:02 AM »
Lolz, I know what "Irony" MEANS THANKS, not so sure what it has to do with the last post though.
ho-hum.
You are a fucking dog turd, that is about all I know. You offer nothing except the tired old GetBIG cliches  ::)
3000+ post of what  ??? fuck all.

PT

lolz, you just wrote an autobiography Dimwit  :D
K

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1061 on: December 14, 2011, 09:00:29 AM »
Groink is getting angry.

wouldn't it be easier to say this from your main account ? 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1062 on: December 14, 2011, 09:10:12 AM »
Wtf, I went to the gym for a couple of hours and this thread has grown by 6 pages!

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: December 14, 2011, 09:10:50 AM »
Booty has a heart of gold and a smile to match. Inflated boobs? If it makes her happy, how is it any different from using drugs to improve your physique and boost your confidence.....

bitterness and hate is often the result of a poor self image. A lot of grumpy, middle age has beens, living the suburban nightmare, overweight, ugly, hung like a field mouse and looking for someone to blame.

In steps Booty, at fairytale princess with childlike naivety. Cinderella looking for her glass slipper, only to be greeted by a cruel and evil stepmother (w8m8)

When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1064 on: December 14, 2011, 09:13:20 AM »
Booty has a heart of gold and a smile to match. Inflated boobs? If it makes her happy, how is it any different from using drugs to improve your physique and boost your confidence.....

bitterness and hate is often the result of a poor self image. A lot of grumpy, middle age has beens, living the suburban nightmare, overweight, ugly, looking for someone to blame.

In steps Booty, at fairytale princess with childlike naivety. Cinderella looking for her glass slipper, only to be greeted by a cruel and evil stepmother (w8m8)

This will provoke another 10 pages full of reactions... :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1065 on: December 14, 2011, 09:13:38 AM »
Wtf, I went to the gym for a couple of hours and this thread has grown by 6 pages!

I did the same thing.....left home at 36 pages and it`s now at 43-44.

And a good time was had by all.  LOL  ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1066 on: December 14, 2011, 09:18:57 AM »
I wonder what he looks like in the ground now? All dead and stuff?  Ever think about that?

I read this & laughed hard. I almost spat water on my laptop. You fucker Wiggs  ;D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1067 on: December 14, 2011, 09:31:46 AM »
This will provoke another 10 pages full of reactions... :)

I'm thinking people are getting tired of this thread......Booty had her 15 minutes. shell take her shots in the future but the spotlight will move to someone else...it's the way of getbig

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1068 on: December 14, 2011, 09:32:23 AM »

bitterness and hate is often the result of a poor self image. A lot of grumpy, middle age has beens, living the suburban nightmare, overweight, ugly, hung like a field mouse and looking for someone to blame.

Another clown who will line up for an E-BJ from Booty/Dusty, she will flirt with you for days now.
Say more nice things about her & she will web-cam with you for free, oh yeah, she will show you her tits while talking cyber-sex at you  ::)
Enough people have made a fool of them-selves today over this thing. It's hardly what you would call a spring chicken, now is it.

Booty, how many years do you have left in you when it comes to the selling your looks shctick  ??? 3/4 tops??
As for us all being middle aged & living the suburban night-mare, I am 1000,000 miles from that life thanks.
I am neither fat/obese or living in a cul-de-sac, thanks.
Shit I have not even had kids yet!! Although, I am getting shit now because we can afford another hired hand to do the nanny work, & her biological clock is starting to pound rather than tick now that she is over 30. I spose it would bring a fresh young filly into the house that I could poke when the Mrs is down with post natal depression. Hmm a nanny that might be worth knocking her up for  ;)
So niggre please, I ain't no has been. I am a still doing thanks, shit age is number on ya passport.
& W8M8 has made some very good points about being a role model for yuor kids/not getting your tits out to pay the rent. To which I have to agree

PT

Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #1069 on: December 14, 2011, 09:33:42 AM »
to be greeted by a cruel and evil stepmother (w8m8)

how sweet you noticed just me out of all the posts by others made about the pig

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1070 on: December 14, 2011, 09:35:41 AM »
I read this & laughed hard. I almost spat water on my laptop. You fucker Wiggs  ;D

PT

did it wash the cum off the keyboard?  :P

newmom

« Reply #1071 on: December 14, 2011, 09:38:31 AM »
pillowtalk, get cracking on them kids. You and your wife will have beautiful babies

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1072 on: December 14, 2011, 09:39:54 AM »
pillowtalk, get cracking on them kids. You and your wife will have beautiful babies

ermm... are you sure?

Have you considered this picture?

PT on the left

PT's wife on the right!

Look how tight he's holding her!! LOL

newmom

« Reply #1073 on: December 14, 2011, 09:42:24 AM »
yea I'm sure..You sir :P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: December 14, 2011, 09:42:46 AM »
Another clown who will line up for an E-BJ from Booty/Dusty, she will flirt with you for days now.
Say more nice things about her & she will web-cam with you for free, oh yeah, she will show you her tits while talking cyber-sex at you  ::)
Enough people have made a fool of them-selves today over this thing. It's hardly what you would call a spring chicken, now is it.

Booty, how many years do you have left in you when it comes to the selling your looks shctick  ??? 3/4 tops??
As for us all being middle aged & living the suburban night-mare, I am 1000,000 miles from that life thanks.
I am neither fat/obese or living in a cul-de-sac, thanks.
Shit I have not even had kids yet!! Although, I am getting shit now because we can afford another hired hand to do the nanny work, & her biological clock is starting to pound rather than tick now that she is over 30. I spose it would bring a fresh young filly into the house that I could poke when the Mrs is down with post natal depression. Hmm a nanny that might be worth knocking her up for  ;)
So guy please, I ain't not has been. I am a still doing thanks, shit age is number on ya passport.
& W8M8 has made some very good points about being a role model for yuor kids/not getting your tits out to pay the rent. To which I have to agree

PT

Good points...coming from an ADULT point of view. I guess when you aren't a lonely, hard up misfit...you aren't so enthralled by wannabe 45 year old vixens. This thread has also passed into the stupidity zone now...where people who don't give a fuck one way or the other are just posting shit to stir it up.