Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179622 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #1525 on: December 21, 2011, 06:28:54 PM »
exactly

the chick is not a bad looking woman.

Now, from what I know about women, the ones who aren't ugly are out having sex or watching tv with their BF AND NOT on some weight lifting bulletin board arguing with other dudes

Right now, W8m8 is controlled by a guy. 

So you're implying it's woten posting... right?
I don't want to argue this point too much, since it's been done to death... and everybody adds their own little interpretation.

But woten's posts on this board are still findable- they haven't been erased. I've bookmarked them and read them from time to time. They are ... inventive, if a bit monotonous.

My point though is that the difference in style and vocabulary between his posts and her posts, is there. And I just don't think the person whose posts I'm reading these days, is the one who wrote the ones I've bookmarked.

Which is not to say that the account is not used to post stuff written by him... because it is. Most recent example that I'm aware of, being the total nihilistic pwnage unleased on MattC a few months ago.

That was quite a pleasure to read :)

You're saying it's not "normal" female behaviour to post on the G&O... no shit dude.
But who is normal here anyway, male or female.
Are you?
Do you think I am?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1526 on: December 21, 2011, 06:29:58 PM »
A one time Getbig poster who used the handle, Dan Duchaine. I believe he has been permanently banned from posting here. Some folks suggest he continues to  post here using various gimmicks.

The real Dan Duchaine is a deceased bodybuilder and steroid guru.

For for information about the this Dan Duchaine, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Duchaine

LOL at old guy explaining things to a noobster.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #1527 on: December 21, 2011, 06:32:32 PM »
LOL ... hey chaz ... why don't you want to use the Alex23 account anymore ?  

everyone knows you're the one who hacks the board fatass ... and since you're so lame now to resort to using your gimmick accounts to talk shit ... it makes you look even more pathetic

How good do you feel now that Josh is banned when you are the one who wound him up ? ... you use people to make yourself feel powerful and important because your real life lacks anyone to do that for you

I hope you know that Flexington has told everyone including his sister about all your deviant deeds .. which is why you are all alone and desperate to be "part" of something

You even resorted to making another account and claiming it's your "brother"

Has Nasser gotten tired of your stalking him yet ?

Why not start another board like the A board here ? ... you show great potential in being able to maintain "leadership" and "Alphaness"

You're obsessed with Dan Duchaine ... you see him in your coffee .. you see him everywhere ... it eats at you knowing how he owns your mind and soul

LOL .. spin spin spin LOSER ... it ain't that serious

okay- so the above post was written by a semi attractive girl who could be shopping or banging some dude?

I think not

oh, and to CalvinH- I don't care if she does live in the middle of nowhere.  If anything that gives her more of a reason to get out of her house and maybe hangout at a bar or something

Fact of the matter is W8M8 is a shared account and that that chick doesn't use it anymore

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1528 on: December 21, 2011, 07:15:31 PM »
A one time Getbig poster who used the handle, Dan Duchaine. I believe he has been permanently banned from posting here. Some folks suggest he continues to  post here using various gimmicks.

The real Dan Duchaine is a deceased bodybuilder and steroid guru.

For for information about the this Dan Duchaine, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Duchaine

i am more interested in fake dd

i am relly bad at getbig lore

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #1529 on: December 21, 2011, 09:12:26 PM »
i am more interested in fake dd

So are most of the losers here, from Alex23, disturbia, JNN, on down the line.
Fucking obsession with these idiots it is. No doubt because they could never post/own, like him in a million years - that requires a command of the English language & a level of intelligence that non of the afore-mentioned posses.

I am a friend of DD/Woten, that is why I get flamed by these wankers (Sev & his gimmicks, just do it because they are lonely).
Sad when you look at it!! It is all about astronomical levels of jealousy  :-X
Let a trained, professional, psychoanalyst, loose on the board & see what undesirable human characteristics you can squeeze out of the G&O.
I grantee, it would not smell very nice, kind of like sulphur, rotting flesh, methane & wet Dog  :-X

PT

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1530 on: December 21, 2011, 09:28:33 PM »
So you're implying it's woten posting... right?
I don't want to argue this point too much, since it's been done to death... and everybody adds their own little interpretation.

But woten's posts on this board are still findable- they haven't been erased. I've bookmarked them and read them from time to time. They are ... inventive, if a bit monotonous.

My point though is that the difference in style and vocabulary between his posts and her posts, is there. And I just don't think the person whose posts I'm reading these days, is the one who wrote the ones I've bookmarked.

Which is not to say that the account is not used to post stuff written by him... because it is. Most recent example that I'm aware of, being the total nihilistic pwnage unleased on MattC a few months ago.

That was quite a pleasure to read :)

You're saying it's not "normal" female behaviour to post on the G&O... no shit dude.
But who is normal here anyway, male or female.
Are you?
Do you think I am?
This is why the constant repetition, by the morons with zero cognitive function, regarding me &W8M8, being the same person is retarded beyond belief.
The reason this fails to fly for anyone with a harem of braincells upward, is because the posting style between DD/Woten & PT is not even close, FFS.
We know each other off board, I chat to him a lot of the time, simple.
& the fact that we both say "KAY??" & "fill ya your boots" means that we have read a lot of each others posts over the years (I have posted on other boards with him).

There was x4 of us at one point!! Do you think that Fat-Alex, Josh, JNN (WTF ever his name is) Sev/his gimmicks & others. Are the only ones on the G&O who have Kameradin??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1531 on: December 22, 2011, 01:13:52 AM »
Am I missing something by not employing any gimmicks? I hope not because I don't intend to play that game. There are folks who will strongly agree with me on this, one of me is probably more than enough. LOL.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1532 on: December 22, 2011, 02:02:22 AM »
Am I missing something by not employing any gimmicks? I hope not because I don't intend to play that game. There are folks who will strongly agree with me on this, one of me is probably more than enough. LOL.

You are missing nothing, trust me!! I have never understood it TBH. Nor have I ever run any in my entire time here.
It may have been funny x5 years ago, but now it's just fucking infantile.
These idiota, just hide behind a gimmick so they can chat shit about you & you can't show them their dirty laundry. fucking pathetic!!
I think Fat-Alice is the worst for it, he has SO many only the Gods know how many for sure, fucking dick head.  :-X

Have the balls to post from your main account or fuck off back to mommy little boy.

I can sit here & honestly, say that I have NEVER had any account but this one, knowing that ALL the mods & Ron will know this also.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #1533 on: December 22, 2011, 03:09:40 AM »

I hate those black streaks in my hair it should be longer and more golden

at least the tits are decent and the men are not twinkish

I like big large muscley men

okay- so the above post was written by a semi attractive girl who could be shopping or banging some dude?

I think not

oh, and to CalvinH- I don't care if she does live in the middle of nowhere.  If anything that gives her more of a reason to get out of her house and maybe hangout at a bar or something

Fact of the matter is W8M8 is a shared account and that that chick doesn't use it anymore

LOLOLOLOL ....  this is great

really it makes me think that men are always surrounded by demure , prissy , meak , and soft girls .. ones who take their shit and are afraid to dish it back

a tough thick skinnned independant female comes along and it's hard to understand ... maybe those suspicious men should get out more and see how strong minded women are IRL

I got no problems dishing out more than what's thrown at me ... think what you want about how female I am ... I'm unaffected by your disbelief and opinion

lololololololersssssssss ssssssssssssssss

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1534 on: December 22, 2011, 05:09:25 AM »
But you are a male pretending to be female to get gratification - look in the mirror you FREAK !

That pic can't be real

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1535 on: December 22, 2011, 05:51:32 AM »

honestly, and I think this is what this "w8m8" account is about

-IT IS A SHARED ACCOUNT
-ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO SHARE THAT ACCOUNT IS THAT CHICK IN THE PIC HOWEVER, I DON'T THINK THE CHICK HAS USED THE ACCOUNT IN A LONG, LONG TIME

Spot on........
K

w8m8

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1537 on: December 22, 2011, 06:01:55 AM »
::)

Hey freak, watch this then look in the mirror and reflect  :-*

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
K

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1538 on: December 22, 2011, 06:08:10 AM »
Spot on........

Wrong!! Hahahaha.............
The blond girl in the pic that was shopped into a sex scene is the one posting now, W8M8, is her account she is the main user. DD/Woten, is the one who has NOT used it in a while  :D
I love knowing 100% for sure & watching the clowns stumble around in the dark.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #1539 on: December 22, 2011, 06:16:35 AM »
Hey freak, watch this then look in the mirror and reflect  :-*

LOL ... I own your mind ... you can't stop yourself from pleading for my attention

It's ok ... you are not alone

you're just obsessed

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1540 on: December 22, 2011, 06:21:10 AM »

LOL ... I own your mind ... you can't stop yourself from pleading for my attention

It's ok ... you are not alone

you're just obsessed

so so predictable...the w8pt show.....same old boring crap from the same idiot.

3.2.1 logout, login...."your gay etc..." repeat, repeat..............
K

w8m8

« Reply #1541 on: December 22, 2011, 06:23:54 AM »

your gay etc

I think you are trying too hard to convince everyone you're not gay

I haven't been calling you gay .. so the kids in your school must be giving you a ration of shit over your make-up

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1542 on: December 22, 2011, 06:25:57 AM »

I think you are trying too hard to convince everyone you're not gay

I haven't been calling you gay .. so the kids in your school must be giving you a ration of shit over your make-up

pathetic.........you can not even understand when I dumb it down for you  ::)
K

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #1543 on: December 22, 2011, 06:27:33 AM »
I hate those black streaks in my hair it should be longer and more golden

at least the tits are decent and the men are not twinkish

I like big large muscley men

LOLOLOLOL ....  this is great

really it makes me think that men are always surrounded by demure , prissy , meak , and soft girls .. ones who take their shit and are afraid to dish it back

a tough thick skinnned independant female comes along and it's hard to understand ... maybe those suspicious men should get out more and see how strong minded women are IRL

I got no problems dishing out more than what's thrown at me ... think what you want about how female I am ... I'm unaffected by your disbelief and opinion

lololololololersssssssss ssssssssssssssss

honestly, and there is only ONE WAY TO END ALL OF THIS-------picture with your name on a piece of paper

btw, that is only fair and we all (including myself) have had to do it at one point or another

....except for uberman- he posted a pic of a hand and a piece of paper with his name on it ::)

w8m8

« Reply #1544 on: December 22, 2011, 06:46:19 AM »
honestly, and there is only ONE WAY TO END ALL OF THIS-------picture with your name on a piece of paper

btw, that is only fair and we all (including myself) have had to do it at one point or another

....except for uberman- he posted a pic of a hand and a piece of paper with his name on it ::)

end all of what ?

when people become obsessed to the degree they need "proof" of something I think it shows how much it matters to them ... as for me ?

I couldn't care less what people think or say about who or what I am

My real life doesn't get plastered all over for other's to gain insight into it .. I do not allow strangers into my personal private life .. it's none of your business

Getbig is a message board that used to be enjoyable and funny .. it's morphed into gimmicks and trolls who act like they are 14 years old experiencing their first hard on and unsure of what to do with it

w8m8

« Reply #1545 on: December 22, 2011, 06:57:54 AM »
pathetic.........you can not even understand when I dumb it down for you  ::)

understand what ?

that you can't stop trying to get to me ?

that you can talk shit and want everyone to believe you ?

that you place an extraordinary amount of work into trying to "own" me ?

please ... fucking spare me  ::)

you're stuck on stupid and you lose .. you feel some kind of thrill by following me and posting bullshit that YOU think is clever and insulting in some way

When words are typed from strangers who are childish and ignorant ... it matters not .. so fill your boots and hopefully you can feel good about your internet thug e-cred

obviously your real life lacks anything worth while ... you are entirely too vested in this e-thug shit to have a real life

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1546 on: December 22, 2011, 06:58:27 AM »
I know what to do with it! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

w8m8

« Reply #1547 on: December 22, 2011, 07:00:34 AM »
I know what to do with it! :D

LOL

you're in the minority here

but that's a good thing

:D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1548 on: December 22, 2011, 07:02:23 AM »
w8m8 posting a picture with a note written "w8m8 from getbig" would settle it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1549 on: December 22, 2011, 07:02:23 AM »
Its oK...I live in SoCal, I'm used to being the minority. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!