Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179622 times)

w8m8

Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #1575 on: December 22, 2011, 08:05:21 AM »
just post a pic already or you will be considered a shared account

proving what exactly

as it stands now

your account is shared

Hi Josh  :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1576 on: December 22, 2011, 08:05:35 AM »
W8M8, just post a pic already or you will be considered a shared account.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #1577 on: December 22, 2011, 08:06:34 AM »
I like your face  :D

if I looked like that, I would only leave the house to buy more mirrors and carrots to shove up my pussy

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1578 on: December 22, 2011, 08:07:03 AM »

and as far as you STILL thinking that fingertips and keyboards spewing falsehoods phase me you just show how much your real life depends on a message board to make you feel good

Again you speak of yourself Dimwit  ::)  hated in real life and on a web board about midgets in thongs is one of your many issues  :-*
K

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #1579 on: December 22, 2011, 08:11:00 AM »
JNN: Why do youlook like the Orange guy out of sin city in this pic??
What is with the Orange look.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #1580 on: December 22, 2011, 08:12:37 AM »
Again you speak of yourself Dimwit  ::)  hated in real life and on a web board about midgets in thongs is one of your many issues  :-*

you seriously are addicted to me

you have dreams , fantasies , and colorful fiction all stored up in your head

please continue to fill your thoughts and brain with me ... I find it fascinating  ::)

do you have anything in real life that makes you feel good about yourself ... because TBH you are coming off as a shut in and a 13 year old virgin that has been brutalised by your peers

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #1581 on: December 22, 2011, 08:15:53 AM »
JNN: Why do youlook like the Orange guy out of sin city in this pic??
What is with the Orange look.

PT

I wanted to be the same color as your wife's insides

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1582 on: December 22, 2011, 08:17:35 AM »
I wanted to be the same color as your wife's insides

mission acoumplished.
is that some kind oftan product you used  ???

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1583 on: December 22, 2011, 08:18:33 AM »
you seriously are addicted to me

you have dreams , fantasies , and colorful fiction all stored up in your head

please continue to fill your thoughts and brain with me ... I find it fascinating  ::)

do you have anything in real life that makes you feel good about yourself ... because TBH you are coming off as a shut in and a 13 year old virgin that has been brutalised by your peers

these w8pt posts remind me of the pathetic squad posts in their last days  ::)  all based on the "your gay" "no your gay" theme  ::)

yes I am 13 and a shut in and brutalised by my peers  ???
K

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1584 on: December 22, 2011, 08:22:37 AM »
Seperated at birth.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1585 on: December 22, 2011, 08:22:50 AM »
you've missed the mark again old man river

I have no jealousy .. it's pure disgust ... when a woman becomes a mother she should show by example what a young woman should strive to be in life

that doesn't include being a BB fucker/ stalker nor does it mean you get a set of pontoons implanted under your chin and lie in your bed putting on cam shows for paying men

and as far as you STILL thinking that fingertips and keyboards spewing falsehoods phase me you just show how much your real life depends on a message board to make you feel good

something like joining pageants oiling up and letting men ogle and judge

someone else's opinion makes a difference to people who can't find worth in themselves
I laughed out loud at your pathetic response,and what falsehoods have I ever posted concerning you?

You should let Woten use your account more often,as your attempts at putting people down truly sucks.

You know this thread is killing you,otherwise you simply would log off or just post in another thread.

w8m8

« Reply #1586 on: December 22, 2011, 08:24:20 AM »
these w8pt posts remind me of the pathetic squad posts in their last days  ::)  all based on the "your gay" "no your gay" theme  ::)

yes I am 13 and a shut in and brutalised by my peers  ???

see .. there you go again bringing up being gay

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1587 on: December 22, 2011, 08:27:04 AM »
I laughed out loud at your pathetic response,and what falsehoods have I ever posted concerning you?

You should let Woten use your account more often,as your attempts at putting people down truly sucks.

You know this thread is killing you,otherwise you simply would log off or just post in another thread.

Really...enough with the defensive novels. I've never been owned, but I would imagine at some point you just have to concede that it wasn't your day and let the thread die

CatInHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #1588 on: December 22, 2011, 08:29:13 AM »

they write essays but dont care

w8m8

« Reply #1589 on: December 22, 2011, 08:38:57 AM »

You take every chance you get to enhance the fallacy of me being a PT/Woten gimmick

You thrive on being one of the "boys" so badly you can't see the forest for the trees ... after Basile  .. you're the next geezer in line

Do you feel young when you join in the idiotic rantings ?

as said

it makes sense that you assume what is written bothers me ... you are one of those folks that need others to say positive things to you to make you feel good .. you have to see strangers telling you good things so your chest inflates .. you have to post about your real life so strangers think more of you

I guess being a drunk and so low you need pots and pans to build yourself up it makes world of difference to you to be "wes" on Getbig

it's amazing how many desperate people need this sort of validity vis a vis a message board

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #1590 on: December 22, 2011, 09:07:18 AM »
See- a decent looking girl shouldn't know what a "Woten" or a "Dan dunchaine" is

Groink- youve had ALOT of hot gf's. You think any of them would be on this forum?

TruthHurts

« Reply #1591 on: December 22, 2011, 09:10:57 AM »
Jesus. W8Pillow is fucking lame. At least Woten can dispense some decent insults when he fires up the h8m8 gimmick/troll and logs in. Funny really that "she" complains about trolls and gimmicks using that account.

Hilarious watching the crying and complaining from the gimmick. It was all fun when posting Fatpanda's name and address and stalking him, or booty, or anyone.

Keep on spinning in your own hypocrisy. LOL.

w8m8

« Reply #1592 on: December 22, 2011, 09:15:45 AM »
Jesus. W8Pillow is fucking lame. At least Woten can dispense some decent insults when he fires up the h8m8 gimmick/troll and logs in. Funny really that "she" complains about trolls and gimmicks using that account.

Hilarious watching the crying and complaining from the gimmick. It was all fun when posting Fatpanda's name and address and stalking him, or booty, or anyone.

Keep on spinning in your own hypocrisy. LOL.

hypocrisy.. lame .. gimmick  ... posting names and addresses ......tis your forte' you fat fucking loser

try using your Alex23 account and LET Ron delete ALL of your gimmicks .. prove you have a set of balls that aren't Nassers and on your chin

DIE ALREADY  SWALLOW SOME ANTIFREEZE

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1593 on: December 22, 2011, 09:17:33 AM »
You take every chance you get to enhance the fallacy of me being a PT/Woten gimmick
Again,where is the falsehood shit coming from?

You thrive on being one of the "boys" so badly you can't see the forest for the trees ... after Basile  .. you're the next geezer in line
I don`t need to be one of the boys,but I would prefer it over being a hateful fuck who has never posted anything worthwhile except to spew shit about other people on the board,and who have contributed jackshit besides said spewing.

An an old geezer referance........how original of you!!

Do you feel young when you join in the idiotic rantings ?
I always feel young,how `bout you?

as said

it makes sense that you assume what is written bothers me ... you are one of those folks that need others to say positive things to you to make you feel good .. you have to see strangers telling you good things so your chest inflates .. you have to post about your real life so strangers think more of you
It does affect you,or you would let this thread die,much like your witless retorts.

I have only posted about my real life,because I have one......do you?

I guess being a drunk and so low you need pots and pans to build yourself up it makes world of difference to you to be "wes" on Getbig
I picked up my first barbell, long before I picked up my first drink.

Being a recovered alcoholic makes me just one of millions,and I`m "wes" here,and Tim IRL.

I`ve also did every drug imaginable,but no longer do...............not ammunition as I have nothing to hide.

it's amazing how many desperate people need this sort of validity vis a vis a message board
Pot,meet kettle!!
Let the thread die so you can hold on to any dignity that you may still have, if you ever had any to begin with.

I`ve left you alone for the longest time until you recently fucked with me once again like the juvenile intellectual that you are, but try so hard not to portray.

TruthHurts

« Reply #1594 on: December 22, 2011, 09:23:04 AM »
The h8m8 gimmick can't stop posting event though it can see that it's getting destroyed on this thread; relies on the same hate-fuelled insults over and over again. I actually feel embarrassed for "her".

Ron should do a mercy timeout and stop it's humiliation.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #1595 on: December 22, 2011, 09:25:23 AM »
In defense to my skintone, my answer is that my grandmother had sex black guy who's last name was "Tropicana"

w8m8

« Reply #1596 on: December 22, 2011, 09:29:26 AM »
Let the thread die so you can hold on to any dignity that you may still have if you ever had any to begin with.

I`ve left you alone for the longest time until you recently fucked with me once again like the juvenile intellectual that you are but try so hard not to portray.

no .. you have to join in and get your kick in whenever someone else posts about me don't minimize your contribution

I have done no more than respond to what is posted ... so the lame line of letting the thread die doesn't hold water

You have added to it and so does everyone else .. the life it holds is not dependant on my posts

did you put water in the pots and pans you lifted in your kitchen when you were drinking your money up or were they cast iron pans ?

a skinny old wrinkly man who needs to stand on a stage for recognition is no better than Goodrum thinking he's accomplishing anything when he does it

pretty soon you'll be the only one alive ( if your liver doesn't fail ) to expose himself in the "senior" shows and you'll get a nifty pastic trophy to gaze at as you wither and die

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1597 on: December 22, 2011, 09:30:29 AM »
Really...enough with the defensive novels. I've never been owned, but I would imagine at some point you just have to concede that it wasn't your day and let the thread die

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=390698.msg5494825#msg5494825

CatInHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #1598 on: December 22, 2011, 09:32:47 AM »
did hookermom have the other thread deleted

w8m8

« Reply #1599 on: December 22, 2011, 09:33:11 AM »
The h8m8 gimmick can't stop posting event though it can see that it's getting destroyed on this thread; relies on the same hate-fuelled insults over and over again. I actually feel embarrassed for "her".

Ron should do a mercy timeout and stop it's humiliation.

Ron should ban you and all of your gimmicks that you use to spew hate you fat fuck

You are the epitome of LOSER  

You want me TO'd so you can hack the board again and try to lay blame

In reality you are feeling a bit kicked around because people see through you and you're dying to get even

you truly are a spastic retard