Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179622 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #1600 on: December 22, 2011, 09:34:06 AM »
no .. you have to join in and get your kick in whenever someone else posts about me don't minimize your contribution

I have done no more than respond to what is posted ... so the lame line of letting the thread die doesn't hold water

You have added to it and so does everyone else .. the life it holds is not dependant on my posts

did you put water in the pots and pans you lifted in your kitchen when you were drinking your money up or were they cast iron pans ?

a skinny old wrinkly man who needs to stand on a stage for recognition is no better than Goodrum thinking he's accomplishing anything when he does it

pretty soon you'll be the only one alive ( if your liver doesn't fail ) to expose himself in the "senior" shows and you'll get a nifty pastic trophy to gaze at as you wither and die
As I stated earlier,you started with me after a long silence on my part,now you`re crying.............go figure!!

I have no clue where you`re getting this "pots and pans" thing,but it`s really dumb.

As far as me competing in bodybuilding contests goes,THIS IS A BODYBUILDING FORUM,and I`ve entered over 60 contests and won over 60 trophies so you`re belittling of it,means jackshit just like the rest of your drivel.

Why are you here again.....I forgot,oh yeah,just to fuck with people you single out.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1601 on: December 22, 2011, 09:37:30 AM »
See- a decent looking girl shouldn't know what a "Woten" or a "Dan dunchaine" is

Groink- youve had ALOT of hot gf's. You think any of them would be on this forum?

x2

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #1602 on: December 22, 2011, 09:37:41 AM »
Jesus. W8Pillow is fucking lame. At least Woten can dispense some decent insults when he fires up the h8m8 gimmick/troll and logs in. Funny really that "she" complains about trolls and gimmicks using that account.

Hilarious watching the crying and complaining from the gimmick. It was all fun when posting Fatpanda's name and address and stalking him, or booty, or anyone.

Keep on spinning in your own hypocrisy. LOL.

Hahahaha this VVVV
Alex only 2gimmicks in this thread, youre slipping fatty
According to flexington, Ieisha definitely wont take you back and youre out of work, hahaha
Have a good christmas
Have a GOOD XMAS you fat fucking slug whos wife is not interested. Are your family talking to you Alice??
Hahahahaha - don't forget alcohol fucks up your test levels, & eostrogen makes you hold water  :-*

I will be in the city on the 25'th = having brunch at the Hilton & then on to a friends place.
I am spending a week in Lonavala (hill station) A friend of MY WIFE & I, has a x6 bed farm house there, & we are staying over the NYE - got a bunch of people coming over for the 31'st = should be FUN!!

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY ALICE
You drunk piece of shit loser.

PT
PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #1603 on: December 22, 2011, 09:38:44 AM »
As I stated earlier,you started with me after a long silence on my part,now you`re crying.............go figure!!

I have no clue where you`re getting this "Pots and pans" thing,but it`s really dumb.

As far as me competing in bodybuilding contests goes,THIS IS A BODYBUILDING FORUM,and I`ve entered over 60 contests and won over 60 trophies so you`re belittling of it,means jackshit just like the rest of your drivel.

Why are you here again.....I forgot,oh yeah,just to fuck with people you single out.

in actuality you know the pots and pans thing is true .. are you ashamed you were that low now ? .. you just took great pride in the last post going on about how you did drugs of all sorts and was indeed a true drunkard .. FYI when people are totally focused on me yes the majority of what I post is in response .. and done in kind .. you think I should cower and keep silent ? BWAHAHAHAHAHA ... people who like to THINK I am the hate filled one never take notice of what has initiated the response

keep feeding the thread YOU want to die

TruthHurts

« Reply #1604 on: December 22, 2011, 09:39:31 AM »
Ron should ban you and all of your gimmicks that you use to spew hate you fat fuck

You are the epitome of LOSER  

You want me TO'd so you can hack the board again and try to lay blame

In reality you are feeling a bit kicked around because people see through you and you're dying to get even

you truly are a spastic retard

So much anger and hate. What a lonely and miserable existence you have. Christmas must really suck, bro. It's funny how you cry and moan like a bitch with cystitis when you're getting owned and the whole board is laughing at you. Sorry you need this so much, truly.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1605 on: December 22, 2011, 09:40:17 AM »
See- a decent looking girl shouldn't know what a "Woten" or a "Dan dunchaine" is

Groink- youve had ALOT of hot gf's. You think any of them would be on this forum?

Hell no...my GF looked at this site one time because she was curious, because I'm here regularly.....and she was like "you post here? whatever, but what a bunch of miserable people, no one has anything good to say."

w8m8

« Reply #1606 on: December 22, 2011, 09:44:10 AM »

So much anger and hate. What a lonely and miserable existence you have. Christmas must really suck, bro. It's funny how you cry and moan like a bitch with cystitis when you're getting owned and the whole board is laughing at you. Sorry you need this so much, truly.

talking to yourself there chaz ?

who has the most gimmicks ever ?

you

who bought a board that he never contibutes to ?

you

who is alone for the rest of his life ?

you

who can't see that everyone knows you are hiding behind gimmicks to keep your Alex23 account off the internet radar to keep from risking any more LOSS in your life ?

YOU

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1607 on: December 22, 2011, 09:44:35 AM »
In defense to my skintone, my answer is that my grandmother had sex black guy who's last name was "Tropicana"
Dude that is some seriously fucked up colour going on there. I am not sure what to say, with the exception that "all my pics, are legit sun tan from the Algarve where we have property" haha
Nah. Looks good mate  :D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

TruthHurts

« Reply #1608 on: December 22, 2011, 09:46:02 AM »
Hahahaha this VVVVHave a GOOD XMAS you fat fucking slug whos wife is not interested. Are your family talking to you Alice??
Hahahahaha - don't forget alcohol fucks up your test levels, & eostrogen makes you hold water  :-*

I will be in the city on the 25'th = having brunch at the Hilton & then on to a friends place.
I am spending a week in Lonavala (hill station) A friend of MY WIFE & I, has a x6 bed farm house there, & we are staying over the NYE - got a bunch of people coming over for the 31'st = should be FUN!!

PT
PT

Enjoy Christmas in the third world, bro. Hopefully Mrs Gandhi will take her yearly bath in the cholera-infested Ganges for your present.  :-*

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1609 on: December 22, 2011, 09:46:32 AM »

in actuality you know the pots and pans thing is true .. are you ashamed you were that low now ? .. you just took great pride in the last post going on about how you did drugs of all sorts and was indeed a true drunkard .. FYI when people are totally focused on me yes the majority of what I post is in response .. and done in kind .. you think I should cower and keep silent ? BWAHAHAHAHAHA ... people who like to THINK I am the hate filled one never take notice of what has initiated the response

keep feeding the thread YOU want to die
No clue as to what the pots and pans bullshit is,but whatever blows your hair back.

I`m not ashamed of anything I ever did actually.

I`m out of this thread,have fun defending your honor with the other posters here who hate you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
::)

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #1610 on: December 22, 2011, 09:48:27 AM »
Hahahaha this VVVVHave a GOOD XMAS you fat fucking slug whos wife is not interested. Are your family talking to you Alice??

PT
PT

Is that before or after you are trying to bullshit everyone that you are going sell your Hanzo sword. Everyone still remembers. ;D  Quit making up shit, you are broke and live in one shithole of a country. You are some random twit who thinks he is something, when you are like 180 pounds,,hahah  

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #1611 on: December 22, 2011, 09:48:49 AM »
Hell no...my GF looked at this site one time because she was curious, because I'm here regularly.....and she was like "you post here? whatever, but what a bunch of miserable people, no one has anything good to say."

Exactly

I'm still giving w8m8 somewhat of the benefit of a doubt but it seems somewhat unlikely that she is that attractive girl in those pics

I still say it is a shared account

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1612 on: December 22, 2011, 09:49:14 AM »
talking to yourself there chaz ?

who has the most gimmicks ever ?

you

who bought a board that he never contibutes to ?

you

who is alone for the rest of his life ?

you

who can't see that everyone knows you are hiding behind gimmicks to keep your Alex23 account off the internet radar to keep from risking any more LOSS in your life ?

YOU
Its all because Alex Gaulthier is fat, jobless, sterile, his wife left him, his family dont talk to him, he got run off here under his real account. So now he makes shit up to amuse himself when drunk = a lot of the time.
THIS ^^^^

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1613 on: December 22, 2011, 09:50:27 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=390698.msg5494825#msg5494825

exactly...half of the board trying and failing...and calling me a liar, because they can't accept I'm better than them, but thanks for showing your obsession with me , pulling up six month old threads that are burned into your memory because I'm in your every thought :D

People melting, and saying that you are taking more steroids than you say you are, because you look too good for them to believe, is not an Owning...It's my superiority hurting feelings

Oh yeah, isn't that the thread where you PMed me and apologized for talking about my kid ?  ;)

w8m8

« Reply #1614 on: December 22, 2011, 09:52:11 AM »
I`m out of this thread,have fun defending your honor with the other posters here who hate you.

there are a few posters here that are decent honorable that have dignity and know the difference between reality and the internet

my honor is not attached in any way shape or form to something a stranger says

I respond in kind to what gets posted about me .. no more no less

trolls and gimmicks are all welcome to hate me until they feel good

newmom

« Reply #1615 on: December 22, 2011, 09:53:47 AM »
they go after talking about kids if you don't melt I guess...Let's move on shall we...Lately been listening to steel dragon when I work out

CatInHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #1616 on: December 22, 2011, 09:55:27 AM »
a million words written by these losers but they still dont care

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1617 on: December 22, 2011, 09:57:56 AM »
Is that before or after you are trying to bullshit everyone that you are going sell your Hanzo sword. Everyone still remembers. ;D  Quit making up shit, you are broke and live in one shithole of a country. You are some random twit who thinks he is something, when you are like 180 pounds,,hahah  

No need to remember. It was a few pages back moron. The joke is on you.
Sorry do you not read English?? I said THE HILTON = about 10 mins drive from where I live  :-*
Is that the obese basket case 'Josh' ruinning that one tonight?? Getyour arse down the gym & leave the Krispy Kreme alone, you fat wanker.
Post some pics of me & show every-one how much of a twink I am - tick tock.......

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #1618 on: December 22, 2011, 09:58:29 AM »

Exactly

I'm still giving w8m8 somewhat of the benefit of a doubt but it seems somewhat unlikely that she is that attractive girl in those pics

I still say it is a shared account

You have no idea of how sexy , strong , intelligent , powerful , rich , dignified , funny and dreamy Woten is

newmom

« Reply #1619 on: December 22, 2011, 09:59:04 AM »
No need to remember. It was a few pages back moron. The joke is on you.
Sorry do you not read English?? I said THE HILTON = about 10 mins drive from where I live  :-*
Is that the obese basket case 'Josh' ruinning that one tonight?? Getyour arse down the gym & leave the Krispy Kreme alone, you fat wanker.
Post some pics of me & show every-one how much of a twink I am - tick tock.......

PT

eh, don't bother PT, they're fucking nimrods.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1620 on: December 22, 2011, 09:59:15 AM »
exactly...half of the board trying and failing...and calling me a liar, because they can't accept I'm better than them, but thanks for showing your obsession with me , pulling up six month old threads that are burned into your memory because I'm in your every thought :D

People melting, and saying that you are taking more steroids than you say you are, because you look too good for them to believe, is not an Owning...It's my superiority hurting feelings

Oh yeah, isn't that the thread where you PMed me and apologized for talking about my kid ?  ;)

actually i was admiring my own posts, and yes that is the thread where u got owned so hard that i felt bad and apologized

TruthHurts

« Reply #1621 on: December 22, 2011, 10:02:40 AM »
You have no idea of how sexy , strong , intelligent , powerful , rich , dignified , funny and dreamy Woten is

Yet he cries because he is perma-banned and uses gimmicks and then hacks the side when the gimmick is banned. HAHAHA.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1622 on: December 22, 2011, 10:05:04 AM »
eh, don't bother PT, they're fucking nimrods.
Yeah you got a point.
Josh is just pissed because I did not even blink at my pics he shopped. Sad, obese, Alice goupie, that he is  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: December 22, 2011, 10:05:24 AM »
actually i was admiring my own posts, and yes that is the thread where u got owned so hard that i felt bad and apologized

OK...."Ghengis"  ::)  
Ive never been owned, unlike you...who got bitchslapped just A DAY AGO  for trying to be a know it all,to the point you had to issue an apology  :D HAHAAHAAHAAAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

And I see you deleted the post where you admitted you were a moron who talks nonsense....odd behavior for someone who "doesn't care what people think"  ;)

w8m8

« Reply #1624 on: December 22, 2011, 10:07:29 AM »
Yet he cries because he is perma-banned and uses gimmicks and then hacks the side when the gimmick is banned. HAHAHA.

no ... that would be you Alex

you're still licking your wounds from him exposing you for the lying POS you are and you'll never recover

posting all your pictures with the exif data still in force was stupid of you

pictures from several locations that you claimed were your home ... that was just as pitiful a display of self promotion on your behalf as you posting the shot out windscreen and trying to pass it off as someone trying to kill you