Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179629 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #1625 on: December 22, 2011, 10:08:43 AM »
deleted? i deleted no post

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #1626 on: December 22, 2011, 10:09:40 AM »
they write essays but dont care

And PillowTalk doesnt care......but sends War & Peace to me in a "threatening" PM. Hey skinnyfat sucker of puss-filled, Pakistani penis, am I supposed to be scared of you, or are you asking me on a date? I did get a wee chuckle out of your constant search for Getbig validation and the idea that there is a established pecking order of credibility on an internet website. Let me help you there - you live in a third world shithole because you can't make it in life anywhere else. Message to ya twink....all this talk of face-to-face, would only end up with you getting your tongue pulled out of your fucking head.

December 20, 2011, 09:15:04 AM  Internet Assassin  Pillowtalk

pillowtalk
Getbig IV

Mumbai's most notorious Gora

Internet assassin
« Sent to: bike nut on: December 20, 2011, 09:15:04 AM »

QuoteReplyRemove
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mate I don't really care who's gimmick you are, but it has to be said that you know a lot about nothing.
I am pleased to say that I am far to embarrassed to play this game anymore.

It used to be a laugh back a few years, we would have an epic hating thread, me, Sev, Grionk, Chaos, Che, etc etc..
We used to have a laugh. But it has now just become going through the motions. I can't be arsed with it any more.

You & all the other sub 1500/early 2011, accounts that are being rolled out are just flat as fuck mate. Nothing is funny about this shit anymore. You don't even get the intel right, FFS!! Never once have I said I was an international assassin, or any of that other shit that I am often charged with. You see the good old owning on here was where people would get shown their dirty laundry with a link/quote from the past.
Butt this tired old shit is just not cutting it mate. Making some bollox up & repeating it over & over, is not working, it is tired & pathetic. It's a shame because this used to be fun. Now?? It just seems like being back in the play ground with extremely unintelligent children. So in answer to your question "how is that "Sev thread working out for you" not very well actually mate. It has been highjacked by unfunny children.

So you have fun in the sandpit, & if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods be sure & PM me, hey??
I would love to give you the opportunity to tell me what you think of me to my face.................... ..................
That is about the only thing that is often used against me - "tough guy" he will stab you etc, well that all comes from my posts that I put out for sure. Trouble is for most of the kids who post here that still live at moms, or are in education.
I mean every word of it, I am a fucking head case. growing up in S.E London in the 90's - doing a lot of steroids & now living in a city where we have connections to the most corrupt police fore in the world just ain't helping the situation either - LMFAO - So like I said "ever find yourself in my neck of the woods, be sure & come have a chat, yes??"

Do what you want with this mate, post it on the board & take the piss like the ignorant little wanker that you are. Ignore it.  Print it out & insert it in your rectum, shit, send it to the moon. I should fucking care.

PT

Hahahahahahaha.....come at  me bro.....hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TruthHurts

« Reply #1627 on: December 22, 2011, 10:09:59 AM »
You can't own Groink; ownings slide off him.

w8m8 on the other hand is owned so comprehensively that everybody is fighting for a piece of that bulbous nose and shitty belly button. (when the bitch with proxy in NY is posting with the gimmick)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #1628 on: December 22, 2011, 10:11:12 AM »
Is that before or after you are trying to bullshit everyone that you are going sell your Hanzo sword. Everyone still remembers.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=404594.1300
You meat this ^^^^ post #1300 yes mate we know, it is still there.
You really are pathetic. Mooching around with your dick up the arse of Fat-Aice, fucking sad bastard that you are.
You will catch nasty parasitic worms up his arse  :-X

PT
Growth/noob loves me

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #1629 on: December 22, 2011, 10:13:06 AM »
eh, don't bother PT, they're fucking nimrods.

Only one person in this thread has sucked dick for spare change.....

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1630 on: December 22, 2011, 10:14:00 AM »
Enjoy Christmas in the third world, bro. Hopefully Mrs Gandhi will take her yearly bath in the cholera-infested Ganges for your present.  :-*
Mate, I would spend the holidays in a swamp if I still have my Mrs with me & I was not an alcholic. Not that I will have to you understand  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #1631 on: December 22, 2011, 10:14:10 AM »
You can't own Groink; ownings slide off him.

w8m8 on the other hand is owned so comprehensively that everybody is fighting for a piece of that bulbous nose and shitty belly button. (when the bitch with proxy in NY is posting with the gimmick)

no proxy ... static as Ron knows ... try harder you fucking mental case

sucking on Grionks balls now .. Nasser not available ?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1632 on: December 22, 2011, 10:14:28 AM »
FILL YOUR BOOTS
onemopotäten

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1633 on: December 22, 2011, 10:15:03 AM »
deleted? i deleted no post

Whatever, maybe it's a different thread. Unlike you I really don't keep track. i'm still laughing that you pulled up that thread, So proud that you tried to insult me 5 months ago and failed. And back then i didn't know you were a 150 pound piece of Kazakh dog shit  :D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1634 on: December 22, 2011, 10:15:15 AM »
Everybody keeps telling those fucking schmoes,pillowbite and W8M8 they suck for eternity and they just keep trolling and trolling and sucking more cock and spreading bullshit out of their mouths.When they have no argument to proove,they call everyone a gimmick or child.You fellas are the garbage of this community lol  ::)
GETBIG!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1635 on: December 22, 2011, 10:17:48 AM »

Whatever, maybe it's a different thread. Unlike you I really don't keep track. i'm still laughing that you pulled up that thread, So proud that you tried to insult me 5 months ago and failed. And back then i didn't know you were a 150 pound piece of Kazakh dog shit  :D

LOL

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1636 on: December 22, 2011, 10:18:10 AM »
FILL YOUR BOOTS
onemopotäten
I know it's dark in your part of the word a lot this time of mostof the year, but your broken record shit is tedious.
GetBIG IS NOT ABOUT USING THE SAME OLD TIRED LINE - AGAIN &, AGAIN & , AGAIN & , AGAIN &, AGAIN  ::)

I truly hope this helps.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1637 on: December 22, 2011, 10:19:07 AM »

i didnt reread the whole thread, but from what i remember the owning i put on you was harsh, i felt bad, honestly

i was some kid with 200 posts and i had people pointing and laughing at you, it was sad

w8m8

« Reply #1638 on: December 22, 2011, 10:19:30 AM »
Everybody keeps telling those fucking schmoes,pillowbite and W8M8 they suck for eternity and they just keep trolling and trolling and sucking more cock and spreading bullshit out of their mouths.When they have no argument to proove,they call everyone a gimmick or child.You fellas are the garbage of this community lol  ::)

sweet !!!!

the Romanian lurker that took 3 months to figure how to post and still can't spell shows up

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1639 on: December 22, 2011, 10:19:48 AM »
I know it's dark in your part of the word a lot this time of mostof the year, but your broken record shit is tedious.
GetBIG IS NOT ABOUT USING THE SAME OLD TIRED LINE - AGAIN &, AGAIN & , AGAIN & , AGAIN &, AGAIN  ::)

I truly hope this helps.

PT

FILL YOUR BOOTS W8M8

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1640 on: December 22, 2011, 10:21:17 AM »

Hahahaha = busted  ;D
150lb idiots taking the piss out of built guys?? Surely not  on GretBIG   :D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1641 on: December 22, 2011, 10:23:26 AM »
FILL YOUR BOOTS W8M8
Clearly it didn't help.

Ron old chasp, can you not let so many kids have accounts please??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1642 on: December 22, 2011, 10:24:06 AM »
What is to be expected from a refugee in India who threatens people with gun images and a sad tranny?  :o

GETBIG!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1643 on: December 22, 2011, 10:24:55 AM »
What is to be expected from a refugee in India who threatens people with gun images and a sad tranny?  :o

LOL, are you saying Pillowbiter is in "cahoots" with w8m8? :D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1644 on: December 22, 2011, 10:26:34 AM »
LOL?? eeeeeeerr no, you are not funny little 'chevy chase' = must try harder.
The big boys from GetBIg are posting, take a number & go sit your stupid arse down.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1645 on: December 22, 2011, 10:27:16 AM »
i didnt reread the whole thread, but from what i remember the owning i put on you was harsh, i felt bad, honestly

i was some kid with 200 posts and i had people pointing and laughing at you, it was sad

UMM...people getting angry because I'm bigger and more muscular than they are on less than half the gear they take, isn't quite an owning. It's them venting their frustration  because I'm better than they are...this includes you BTW  ;)

You're a 150lb twink with a big mouth, and you're at present the joke of the board. Ironic that you would bring up people pointing and laughing as it happens to you on a daily basis..would you like me to start pulling up posts ?  :D

You think because you have a smartass answer to everything that you aren't being owned here every single day...LOLOLOL. the whole board sees you as a turd...hope this helps

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1646 on: December 22, 2011, 10:28:46 AM »
LOL

look what I found:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=390698.msg5494979#msg5494979

apply, I didn't know you got Timed Out before! hahahahahaha

Explains how you shat yourself when I said you were close to getting banned...

hahahaha

and you have the temerity to argue that you owned someone in that thread, hahahaha

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1647 on: December 22, 2011, 10:28:48 AM »
What a mess.

Glad I have too much work these days... :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1648 on: December 22, 2011, 10:28:59 AM »

India the worlds fastest growing economy  :D I will put my life-style up against a Romanian, gypo, any day of the week.

Average salaries in Romania belong to the lowest of Europe and even the double digit growth rates experienced during the last years of economic boom did not raise them to an European average level. And: several years of double digit would be needed to achieve a convergence with Western European average salaries.

A simple example might illustrate this notion: If we take average industrial labor costs from 2002 for Germany (32 EUR) for Germany and for Romania (1.5 EUR) and make the realistic assumption that labor costs will grow each year by 3% for Germany and the unrealistic assumption that they will grow by 20% for Romania each year a catch up for Romania would have been achieved in 2022. But let’s switch to reality and have a look on real wages in Romania, the average gross salary and average income
  :D
PT

Growth/noob loves me

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1649 on: December 22, 2011, 10:31:23 AM »
Clearly it didn't help.

Ron old chasp, can you not let so many kids have accounts please??

PT

Thats right,go and cry to good Ron that some people pawned your ass on boards and you cannot recover on your own.

YOU FAILED

AGAIN
GETBIG!