Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179626 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #1650 on: December 22, 2011, 10:35:23 AM »
lol, have u noticed that i take over most popular threads on getbig, and it's mostly others replying to me, not me saying anything?

see how the owningi put on groink 5 months ago travels through time and kicks him in the ass in the future?

how does a 150 lb twink do that? how does a 150 lb twink get laid?

personality kids, personality

newmom

« Reply #1651 on: December 22, 2011, 10:35:36 AM »
What a mess.

Glad I have too much work these days... :)

LOL

pipe down big head

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #1652 on: December 22, 2011, 10:39:14 AM »
Thats right,go and cry to good Ron that some people pawned your ass on boards and you cannot recover on your own.

YOU FAILED

AGAIN
People cry to Ron about me mostly. However noisy kids talking the fun out of our threads on G&O  ??? I will make an excpetion for that.
You are a NOOB. A few years ago you would have been trashed & burned here, you have zero GetBIG cred, fucking Zero.

How many vids have been made about you = NONE.

How many of your pics have been shopped = NONE.

Fat-Panda had more GetBIG cred than you. Your a mouthy little NOOB, take a number & sit your stupid fucking arse down.
Hope this helps.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1653 on: December 22, 2011, 10:40:20 AM »
i gotta go get some things done, i'll try to stay away from the boards for today as i have a lot to do, but i;ll be back again dont fret

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #1654 on: December 22, 2011, 10:41:47 AM »
lol, have u noticed that i take over most popular threads on getbig, and it's mostly others replying to me, not me saying anything?

see how the owningi put on groink 5 months ago travels through time and kicks him in the ass in the future?

are u the kid whos job it is to press the emergency stop button? ;D real busy with that out in usbekistan ::) ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1655 on: December 22, 2011, 10:42:29 AM »
Where's Gene at, we got a lot of Drama Llamas runnin amok on the G&O...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1656 on: December 22, 2011, 10:42:56 AM »
Everybody keeps telling those fucking schmoes,pillowbite and W8M8 they suck for eternity and they just keep trolling and trolling and sucking more cock and spreading bullshit out of their mouths.When they have no argument to proove,they call everyone a gimmick or child.You fellas are the garbage of this community lol  ::)
Alice23, Sev, the board_shed & a fist full of gimmicks IS NOT EVERYONE - zero GetBIG cred, ZERO.
Take a number & STFU.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #1657 on: December 22, 2011, 10:45:13 AM »
Kwon2,

You got any nudes of me?

I'm thinking of joining Adult Friend Finder and need some pix

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1658 on: December 22, 2011, 10:45:25 AM »
People cry to Ron about me mostly. However noisy kids talking the fun out of our threads on G&O  ??? I will make an excpetion for that.
You area NOOB. A few years ago you would have been trashed & burned here, you have zero GetBIG cred, fucking Zero.

How many vids have been made about you = NONE.

How many of your pics have been shopped = NONE.

Fat-Panda had more GetBIG cred than you. You a mouthy little NOOB, take a number & sit your stupid fucking arse down.
Hope this helps.

PT

Dude,you are dumber than i originally tought lol.So you saying that if people make fun and laugh at you yo ugain credibility ?LOL.Well you and than tranny W8M8 should be some reliable persons around,as everybody slaps you and makes fun of you two.

Now go ahead and post another graph about how hard romanians live.You spastic littly bitch  :D

GETBIG!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1659 on: December 22, 2011, 10:45:57 AM »
are u the kid whos job it is to press the emergency stop button? ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1660 on: December 22, 2011, 10:46:45 AM »

You respond to every post i make , and follow me from thread to thread, you worship me and i own your mind...you have 5 month old threads burned into your memory, because you will never forget the day you "stood up to Groink for the first time" it's the most significant event in your life thus far  ;)

I am your owner

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1661 on: December 22, 2011, 10:47:13 AM »
Fucking hell,

This thread is total chaos,

We've got different people slugging each other and it looks as if will go on for another ten pages.

Legend

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1662 on: December 22, 2011, 10:47:48 AM »
^^ my loyal fans find videos of my country;s enemies stupidly unable to use an escalator for my entertainment, thank you, i will take my leave now with a smile on my face

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #1663 on: December 22, 2011, 10:48:48 AM »
Alice23, Sev, the board_shed & a fist full of gimmicks IS NOT EVERYONE - zero GetBIG cred, ZERO.
Take a number & STFU.

PT

Those are board regulars, you are a guy who makes up bullshit trying to pretend you are some crazy gun toting Rambo. This board was always great, way before you arrived. Everyone knows the shit you say is all lies. You live in India, one of the worst shit holes in the world.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1664 on: December 22, 2011, 10:49:19 AM »
Kwon2,

You got any nudes of me?

I'm thinking of joining Adult Friend Finder and need some pix
haha, busted.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1665 on: December 22, 2011, 10:56:11 AM »
Those are board regulars, you are a guy who makes up bullshit trying to pretend you are some crazy gun toting Rambo. This board was always great, way before you arrived. Everyone knows the shit you say is all lies. You live in India, one of the worst shit holes in the world.
I still sleep in the same bed as my wife Alice, enjoy the holidays won't you  :D
Oh for you to come & see who I really am, you would choke on your tounge, the shit would curdle in your lower intestines.
Only x1 legend of GetBIG know who I am in the real world = WOTEN & right now he would be laughing hard at your spastic claims of me living in a shit hole.
Do you know how much land in Gujarat we own?? Haha. How much land do you own, fuck me Sev does not even own his own house  :'(
One for the road??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

CatInHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #1666 on: December 22, 2011, 11:03:00 AM »
I still sleep in the same bed as my wife Alice, enjoy the holidays won't you  :D
Oh for you to come & see who I really am, you would choke on your tounge, the shit would curdle in your lower intestines.
Only x1 legend of GetBIG know who I am in the real world = WOTEN & right now he would be laughing hard at your spastic claims of me living in a shit hole.
Do you know how much land in Gujarat we own?? Haha. How much land do you own, fuck me Sev does not even own his own house  :'(
One for the road??

PT

you sound like youre more in love with woten than your nasty dothead stinky curry pussy wife

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1667 on: December 22, 2011, 11:07:05 AM »
LOL there you go again with the narcissistic cognitive distortions.

Wake up you total C U NT. You're being kicked around here like a crazy dog, slapped like a syphilitic prostitute, beaten like a red-headed step-child

You got banned from outlawmuscle and already TIMED OUT from here once.

Do you want to guess what's coming next?

that's exactly why I cant stand this piece of shit. If your gonna be a troll, at least be fair and acknowledge when you get your ass handed to you, know when it's time to go.   Guys like apply just linger around and ruin this place, takes all the fun out of getbig.
l

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #1668 on: December 22, 2011, 11:27:29 AM »

Excellent, concise summary.

PhallusTongued = chronic bullshitter

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #1669 on: December 22, 2011, 11:30:22 AM »
LOL
pipe down big head

Hey mosquito-bite tits, settle down and watch from the sidelines, can't you see the big boys of GetBig are swinging? ;D

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1670 on: December 22, 2011, 11:34:25 AM »
that's exactly why I cant stand this piece of shit. If your gonna be a troll, at least be fair and acknowledge when you get your ass handed to you, know when it's time to go.   Guys like apply just linger around and ruin this place, takes all the fun out of getbig.

Did you admit that to the mafia the Mossad or both ;D ;D ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1671 on: December 22, 2011, 11:51:27 AM »
Did you admit that to the mafia the Mossad or both ;D ;D ;D

neither, I just tell them I know gh15 and they spare me
l

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1672 on: December 22, 2011, 11:54:09 AM »
neither, I just tell them I know gh15 and they spare me

;D ;D good man  ;D

newmom

« Reply #1673 on: December 22, 2011, 02:18:02 PM »
Hey mosquito-bite tits, settle down and watch from the sidelines, can't you see the big boys of GetBig are swinging? ;D

LMAO...Fuck that's mean, true but mean

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1674 on: December 22, 2011, 05:25:00 PM »
Getbig is a message board that used to be enjoyable and funny .. it's morphed into gimmicks and trolls who act like they are 14 years old experiencing their first hard on and unsure of what to do with it

I resent this comment....I am not acting like I am fourteen years old, maybe fifteen but certainly not fourteen!