Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179626 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #1700 on: December 22, 2011, 10:54:05 PM »
How about a pic of me & this guy, Sahil khan?? He is connected also.

Example: He kicked the fuck out of one of the personal trainers in the gym, the management revoked his membership, he went to see the deputy commissioner of Mumbai police, next thing the cops are on the phone to the gym telling them they have to reinstate his membership    :D  he put the guy on his back, gave him a Black eye - all on CCTV - & he got a free pass.
Sahil, is Goonda connected also, you can have a video of him doing shit & you still can't touch him. Haha

You want to call Bull shit on that?? go on please.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-06-12/news-interviews/29647508_1_yash-birla-sahil-khan-industrialist

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1701 on: December 22, 2011, 10:58:32 PM »
This is becoming pathetic. Pillowbite: post anything remotely witty or funny. I beg of you. It is very painful to read your trying to prove yourself. How fucking insecure are you??
Post all the pics/ claims of when you lived in the states. Car you drove how good your life was & what you did when people said you were full of shit.
Or shall I get the links??

Glass houses gypo.

With out people like me who put stuff out there for the wankers to feed off, this thread would have died on page 10, so fuck off you nasty little gypo & go back to telling us what you are up to these days, pics please.
I like to remind the majority here that they are life's bog-roll. I do not mind telling people that by our standards they are the fucking peasants. Living in the states (as most seem to) just down the road from crack house-central, where going to get groceries can get you shot, does not sound like paradise to me.
Yeah, it's a big joke that India is the worlds fastest growing economy & that more multi-millionaires are made here every year than anywhere else in the world right now continental slum.

The only thing that is painful is watching you rack up 1000's of posts between your main account & Sevestasopol/Winged Lion, as you life passes you by.
If you want some entertainment. Here I had this on Ice for just such an occasion as you rearing your ugly fucking face. Pure comedy
right fucking here V V V V a thread about gypo's & what did you have to say on your 1'st post - LMFAO
Gypsies were nomadic and they were very psychic becoause of their genetics. That's why Illuminati set them up as outcasts throughout history. They are very independent and difficult to control so they are always chased around and marginalized.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=387647.0

I responded V V V V
Sebastian, you should stay on www.dividicke.com / www.abovetopsecret.com - as you really are not from this planet are you, dumb fucker.
Why were the 'KGB' not using these scabby fuckers for their pys-op's programs then, dick-head, fuck me you live in a weird reality.
Is this why all the worlds top 'remote viewers' are Gypsies then, honestly, what will come out of your mouth next.
& why do you insist upon keep using the term 'Illuminati' (you will have Adam Weishaupt turn in his grave) that is like saying the world is run by the Klu-Klux-Klan, you fucking moron.

Your response V V V V
I think you're a fag honestly
Yes, very fucking witty, dick head

Then this was thrown in from another fan of yours V V V V

sevastase
winged lion
cleanest natural
is a thieving delusional, gypsy con artist

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1702 on: December 22, 2011, 11:15:05 PM »
Plowbiter .. why are you doing this to yourself? you seem the type of dude who after blowing a guy you follow him to the bathroom insisting that you want to gargle his piss to wash away the cum.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1703 on: December 22, 2011, 11:26:30 PM »
Plowbiter .. why are you doing this to yourself? you seem the type of dude who after blowing a guy you follow him to the bathroom insisting that you want to gargle his piss to wash away the cum.
I am doing nothing that you have not done. People talk shit about you & you say "oh really, here is the reality".
I live in a slum do I?? Eeeer no. I live in a nice building in the city & have money.

I have said I am an international assassin?? Eeeer no. That one came from you.
The irony here is that you do live in a shit hole & are piss fucking poor  :D You live in one of the poorest counties in Europe & have fuck all to your name. Prove us wrong. You can't though can you, because it's the truth. LOL

Plowbiter .. why are you doing this to yourself?
What am I doing to my-self?? This is a message board, & not my real life you fucking spastic gypo. It is judging others by your own standards that gets you in-to trouble.
Example: You think this place is to be taken seriously, hence your 20K post count, I see it as a joke to be laughed at every now & then when you are bored.
GetBIG IS NOT A WAY OF LIFE - YOU DO KNOW THIS RIGHT??

See, I will read/post in x1 (max x2 threads) where as you will read the entire front page & just post random shite in every thread, the banality of which is emphasised clearly by you posting emoticons & zero text. You do this a lot. & you then have the audacity to ask me to post some-thing witty/funny/entertaining  ::). Go & look at the last x200 posts you have created & we will talk.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1704 on: December 22, 2011, 11:55:05 PM »
Post all the pics/ claims of when you lived in the states. Car you drove how good your life was & what you did when people said you were full of shit.
Or shall I get the links??

Glass houses gypo.

With out people like me who put stuff out there for the wankers to feed off, this thread would have died on page 10, so fuck off you nasty little gypo & go back to telling us what you are up to these days, pics please.

PT
He 'moved' to USA last year and within 10days was back in Rumania cos he couldn't get a green card being from the slum of the earth. Fucks sake he hasn't had a job in years

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1705 on: December 23, 2011, 12:28:12 AM »
Is this the original thread starter  ::) ?

GETBIG!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1706 on: December 23, 2011, 12:30:28 AM »
He 'moved' to USA last year and within 10days was back in Rumania cos he couldn't get a green card being from the slum of the earth. Fucks sake he hasn't had a job in years
Asking for a Green card with a Rumanian passport  ??? is he using again??
Job?? What about trying to scam people out of money via the vector of his web-site that offers all manner of gypsy curses being removed. Who has the link to his site?? He gets most upset when people post it here & goes crying to Ron, haha

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1707 on: December 23, 2011, 12:50:28 AM »
haha .. Okami and pilowbite feeding off each other's insecurities ... you 2 plus Secretrannyat would make a great centipede

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1708 on: December 23, 2011, 12:55:22 AM »
Internet Rambo, FFS  ::) I will tell you the truth, if you talk to me that way to my face I will put holes in you & get away with it.
Good job you are in your moms basement TBH. I suppose that your posts are comic genius, the like of which has never been seen on GetBIG to this day. Haha

Mate I am spending the 25'th having brunch at the Hilton & then off to a friends place on the top floor of Oberio springs (35'th not 29'th).
In the sun by a luxury pool on Xmas morning  :D

Pillowbiter the gangster showing both thug attitude and his softer side of chilling at the pool in the sunshine.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1709 on: December 23, 2011, 01:01:58 AM »
haha .. Okami and pilowbite feeding off each other's insecurities ... you 2 plus Secretrannyat would make a great centipede
You really are an idiot. Why did you emigrate to the states, only to be shipped back to the shit hole you were born in after 10 days??

Would you like to see how long this centipede of Sev fans could get?? A few PM's later & we could see this fucker grow to fit round the block a few times. Haha
I will E-mail Woten, he will have the link to your web-site, I seem to have lost it.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1710 on: December 23, 2011, 01:05:35 AM »
Pillowbiter the gangster showing both thug attitude and his softer side of chilling at the pool in the sunshine.
I am not a gangster you idiot. I have a legitimate business.
I do know gangsters here. But I own my own company. Why must people misrepresent me so  ???

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1711 on: December 23, 2011, 02:51:58 AM »
Sebastian im anything but insecure man

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1712 on: December 23, 2011, 03:15:33 AM »
Page 70  ;D

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1713 on: December 23, 2011, 04:26:40 AM »
lol 90% of this thead doesnt have anything to do with the thread subject.
Team Pat Banana

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #1714 on: December 23, 2011, 04:31:37 AM »
normally threads like this dissapair in 30 minutes to page 2. wtf

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1715 on: December 23, 2011, 05:09:29 AM »
Page 70  ;D
& counting

normally threads like this dissapair in 30 minutes to page 2. wtf
This is an event that happens every now & then on GetBIG for no apparent reason.
The predictability of this happening in any one thread is zero, it defies logical reasoning & mathematical formula  :-[

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Xerxes

« Reply #1716 on: December 23, 2011, 05:26:35 AM »
Haha bag of cocks and zookeeper pics are golden  ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #1717 on: December 23, 2011, 05:40:18 AM »
I will tell you the truth, if you talk to me that way to my face I will put holes in you & get away with it.
PT

Not a fucking chance you Pakistani penis puffing loser. Just another one of your empty Internet bullshit boasts.

But you go ahead and keep trying to sell that bullshit, but no one here is buying it.

Fa-ggot

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1718 on: December 23, 2011, 05:51:05 AM »
Not a fucking chance you Pakistani penis puffing loser. Just another one of your empty Internet bullshit boasts.

But you go ahead and keep trying to sell that bullshit, but no one here is buying it.

Fa-ggot
I would like to especially see YOU sitting a puddle of your own piss/blood, as the realisation hits you that you are fucked.
Yes, mate it's Bull shit, everything I say is Bull Shit  ::)

PT

Growth/noob loves me

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1719 on: December 23, 2011, 05:59:34 AM »
I would like to especially see YOU siting a puddle of your own piss/blood, as the realisation hits you that you are fucked.
Yes, mate it's Bull shit, everything I say is Bull Shit  ::)

PT

Not a fucking chance in hell that's happening - regardless of how many times you repeat it Rainman.

But I do get a chuckle out of you having Christmas brunch at a hotel....because the fucking 350 square foot cardboard box apartment you live in can't hold four people.

CatInHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #1720 on: December 23, 2011, 06:02:41 AM »
india is a bigger dump than romania. currypussy still wipes his ass with his hand. sev is king of getbig and your married to a ugly dothead

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1721 on: December 23, 2011, 06:04:01 AM »
Not a fucking chance in hell that's happening - regardless of how many times you repeat it Rainman.

But I do get a chuckle out of you having Christmas brunch at a hotel....because the fucking 350 square foot cardboard box apartment you live in can't hold four people.
Blah, blah, blah, sitting on your laptop telling the rest of the world where they are at
because you would fucking know  ::) where are you on the 25'th?? at moms house  :'(

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1722 on: December 23, 2011, 06:05:55 AM »
india is a bigger dump than romania. currypussy still wipes his ass with his hand. sev is king of getbig and your married to a ugly dothead
Sev, lives in rented accomodation  :D
He has not had a job in years, that is why he lives on here, fucking cretin.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1723 on: December 23, 2011, 06:10:54 AM »
Blah, blah, blah, sitting on your laptop telling the rest of the world where they are at
because you would fucking know  ::) where are you on the 25'th?? at moms house  :'(

PT

This is GetBig pigfucker....

I'll be at YOUR mom's house on the 25th.

Mr. Land Baron (rolleyes)

CatInHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #1724 on: December 23, 2011, 06:14:48 AM »
This is GetBig pigfucker....

I'll be at YOUR mom's house on the 25th.

Mr. Land Baron (rolleyes)

he makes 250 a day so he might make 50k a year after expenses. sev is richer