Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179624 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #1775 on: December 23, 2011, 10:25:29 PM »
One of the MAIN topics still on GetBIG, is 68kg pricks taking the piss out of guys twice their size who do train  ::)
Post some pics of this leviathan like physique that you posses. Nah, you would have done that already if you looked anyway half decent.
Fucking tosser................

Mate, at least when I talk shit about others on GetBIG, I stick to the facts.
Your dense fucking repetition of "you are short, you are skinny, you are fat, ect" just look retarded when every-one can see that the case is exactly the opposite. Keep on keeping on dick head, you just look fucking dense.
Like I told you in the PM "some people on here make flaming look funny, easy, on point" - you however, are failing miserably on all counts. You just sound tired & repetitive.

PT

But you keep coming back with your childish rants that don't amount to anything more than a toddler's temper tantrum. You want repetitive? Seventy fucking pages of Getbig raping you and Horse-Face unmercifully and you still think you're bullshit fairy tales are even somewhat believable.

I'm here to continue to remind you how full of shit and irrelevant you are. You're a pathological liar and your entire existence and self worth are predicated on acceptance by anonymous people in a make believe world. You're obviously demented, or at the very least mentally retarded, but i find humor in your low self esteem and lack of shame.

And without the steroids you wouldn't crack 170 lbs....so save the tough guy act for the 16 year olds down at the local bath house you fucking sissy.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #1776 on: December 23, 2011, 11:19:12 PM »
But you keep coming back with your childish rants that don't amount to anything more than a toddler's temper tantrum. You want repetitive? Seventy fucking pages of Getbig raping you and Horse-Face unmercifully and you still think you're bullshit fairy tales are even somewhat believable.

I'm here to continue to remind you how full of shit and irrelevant you are. You're a pathological liar and your entire existence and self worth are predicated on acceptance by anonymous people in a make believe world. You're obviously demented, or at the very least mentally retarded, but i find humor in your low self esteem and lack of shame.

And without the steroids you wouldn't crack 170 lbs....so save the tough guy act for the 16 year olds down at the local bath house you fucking sissy.
Another dick head on GetBIG who can see 1000's of mile onto another continent & who is who.
Another dick head on GetBIG who has no pics up but talks a lot of shit.
Another dick head on GetBIG who sticks to the same old formula of "you talk a lot of Bull shit, you are a liar" like every-one on the planet is as much of a loser as most GetBIG'ers.
Another dick head on GetBIG who does the same old put-down posts "you are fat/skinny/poor/living in a slum/short/ugly, et-fucking-cetera"
One of the MAIN topics still on GetBIG, is 68kg pricks taking the piss out of guys twice their size who do train  ::)
Post some pics of this leviathan like physique that you posses. Nah, you would have done that already if you looked anyway half decent.
Fucking tosser................

Mate, at least when I talk shit about others on GetBIG, I stick to the facts.
Your dense fucking repetition of "you are short, you are skinny, you are fat, ect" just look retarded when every-one can see that the case is exactly the opposite. Keep on keeping on dick head, you just look fucking dense.
Like I told you in the PM "some people on here make flaming look funny, easy, on point" - you however, are failing miserably on all counts. You just sound tired & repetitive.

PT
THIS ^^^^
How exactly did you become the most relevant thing to happen on GetBIG?? You can't even show some-one their dirty laundry with facts/a link  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1777 on: December 23, 2011, 11:54:54 PM »
Seventy fucking pages of Getbig raping you and Horse-Face unmercifully and you still think you're bullshit fairy tales are even somewhat believable.
Not to dent you ego or anything, but getting raped on GetBIG involves an epic thread based upon accurate information.
Runnimom, got raped when her prostitution past was outed.

Sev, has been raped on numerous occasions, the last one was to do with his website that offers all kind of psychic warfare protection, this was on the coat-tails of him making claims of being an MK-ultra victim & being used by the government, etc....

Booty, got raped because she is a stalker (Lee Priest/GH15) & a sex worker (even if she fails to admit it).

JNN, got raped because he was a junkie.

You see, all these legit raping events have one thing in common = based on facts.

There are MORE examples, but you get the idea.

Now we have you  :D 1. Never posted any pics to show you train 2. Make up childish shit that is not funny/not true 3. repeat the same old shit over & over 4. Display a lack of witt/intelligence in your post.

If it makes you feel better about being on a wage in a mediocre job, to think that my life is an invention of my imagination, shit, keep posting it. Here I will remind you what page we are on "I live in a fantasy land, I am fat/skinny, you could kick my ass, you have a better GetBIG cred than me, et-fucking- cetera"

Do tell me who these x2 fellas are that I was clubbing with in Trilogy (in Juhu) a short while back?? BTW, the guy in the middle - I am going to his place tonight for an Xmas party. Any idea who he is?? Trust me mate, he would have you left in a fucking storm drain  ;)
I wonder how I managed to post pics of me with some of my Goonda pals over here, considering that it is a fantasy I created.
HO-HUM.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1778 on: December 24, 2011, 12:27:40 AM »
How much would that house be in usa?

West Linn Oregon is in the US, it's where Chael Sonnen lives.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1779 on: December 24, 2011, 01:06:39 AM »
At first I thought pillowbite is just a cocky tranny lover. After reading more weird rants I thought he was delusional. Then he bumped into retarded territory. Now he is trying to impress people with people he takes picture with. I have never seen anyone so insecure in my life. Maybe him and Sad Tranny should just leave getbig. Just sayin'

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1780 on: December 24, 2011, 01:21:14 AM »
I think you are a cretin and delusional. Honest to God. NOBODY gives a fuck about who you take pictures with. You have major insecurity issues mate. Both you and the tranny and the dude who share the Secretrannyat account.

PS: I beg of you to write at least one witty sentence. If you succeed you get a pass. Otherwise I'll ask Ron to time out your sorry ass for being dangerously boring.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1781 on: December 24, 2011, 01:28:16 AM »
I think you are a cretin and delusional. Honest to God. NOBODY gives a fuck about who you take pictures with. You have major insecurity issues mate. Both you and the tranny and the dude who share the Secretrannyat account.

PS: I beg of you to write at least one witty sentence. If you succeed you get a pass. Otherwise I'll ask Ron to time out your sorry ass for being dangerously boring.
I will spit out witty right after you John Cleese.
I get told I am full of shit, I will be happy to prove the wankers on here wrong.

Hold on, did you just call me delusional. Do explain what happened to you & what your website is all about.
I find being referred to as delusional by you rather ridiculous, considering, I am just telling you what I do on the weekends & who with  ;)

I am a no-one like you Sev, & my life (as I describe it here) is all a fantasy  :-

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1782 on: December 24, 2011, 01:32:32 AM »
I think you are full of shit .. and curry obviously

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1783 on: December 24, 2011, 01:37:12 AM »
I think you are full of shit .. and curry obviously
That was not witty, John Cleese. Clearly I am full of shit, you can tell I am a no-one by the company I keep.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1784 on: December 24, 2011, 01:46:19 AM »
That was not witty, John Cleese. Clearly I am full of shit, you can tell I am a no-one by the company I keep.

PT

You are obviously an insecure poser who amounts to fuck all. hahahaha

You married some rich stink pussy indian to get some cash. You dabble into cock. You threaten people on the internet with pictures of weapons. You claimed to be an assassin for hire  :D with the highest success rate amongst Mumbay execs. I will never forget this  :D :D :D

WEAPOOONZZZZZ!!!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1785 on: December 24, 2011, 02:42:10 AM »
Oh well, at least Fat-Alice can stop with the stupid wanted posters he has been knocking up & posting all round Mumbai trying to find out who I am.
He now has a direct link to x2 people who know me very well. Of course, being involved in the security industry, if a fat bruk down loser like Alice from the internet asked them for background/intel on me, either of them would tell him to come & ask for it in person. As I have outlined on page 71, I will be more than happy to show that disgusting slug the last guided tour he would ever get, encompassing ALL the seedy parts of the city, from the corrupt cops who will kill you quicker than most of the Goonda players, to the BIG fucking Nigerians who run the skanky street hookers down on Coloba.

Hey Alice, you had any luck with this poster yet??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1786 on: December 24, 2011, 02:44:57 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... Alex 23 owning your ass HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is funnier than Jim Carey. A fucking poster. If I were you I would delete my account.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1787 on: December 24, 2011, 02:53:24 AM »
You are obviously an insecure poser who amounts to fuck all. hahahaha

You married some rich stink pussy indian to get some cash. You dabble into cock. You threaten people on the internet with pictures of weapons. You claimed to be an assassin for hire  :D with the highest success rate amongst Mumbay execs. I will never forget this  :D :D :D

WEAPOOONZZZZZ!!!
I amount to fuck all. I am a no-one like you Sev, & my life (as I describe it here) is all a fantasy.
You can tell I am a no-one by the company I keep  ;)
yet again you make shit up, show me where I have said I am an assassin  ??? - I can show you your dirty laundry, why can you not show me mine??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... Alex 23 owning your ass HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is funnier than Jim Carey. A fucking poster. If I were you I would delete my account.
Another occasion where Sev, decides what constitutes a GetBIg owning  ::) I have a suggestion = why don't you come to Mumbai & I will let you delete my account here from my lap-top  :-*
Alex knocks up a stupid wanted poster of me (from a pic that I posted myself) when he is drunk & this is an owning is it, my my, we are scraping the barell these days  :-\

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1788 on: December 24, 2011, 02:58:22 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D

I am still laughing at the Wanted poster .. it make it funnier remembering how pillowbite bragged about what a hard ass that skinny runt is and how expensive were the bottles lol

Sometimes I think that at some point pillowbite was a nice little kid.. what the fuck happened??

Hired assassin, WEAPONZZZZZ!! ... fucking trannies, roided but still looking like a slim cocck ... desperate fella trying to prove to strangers how succesful he is ..mr 240 a day hahahahahaha

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1789 on: December 24, 2011, 03:07:06 AM »
:D :D :D :D :D

I am still laughing at the Wanted poster .. it make it funnier remembering how pillowbite bragged about what a hard ass that skinny runt is and how expensive were the bottles lol

Sometimes I think that at some point pillowbite was a nice little kid.. what the fuck happened??

Hired assassin, WEAPONZZZZZ!! ... fucking trannies, roided but still looking like a slim cocck ... desperate fella trying to prove to strangers how succesful he is ..mr 240 a day hahahahahaha
A lame wanted poster made by Alice-23 has you on the floor pissing your-self  ??? simple things...
I am 108kg in that pic (that was taken in April) at 6ft tall - post some pics of how much weight you carry right now Sev, go on please.
I am 97kg in this pic from a few years back, so do tell us what I would look like standing up straight in that pic at 108kg  ???
What did you post a while back?? That you were living on nuts & berries  ??? ::) tell me I made that up & will get the link - tick tock

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1790 on: December 24, 2011, 03:13:40 AM »
Pillowtalk looks hungry :)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1791 on: December 24, 2011, 04:44:24 AM »
I think you are a cretin and delusional.
This is the gypo that calls me delusional because I hang out with Goonda & commandos, oh yeah I also have a few quid.
usually people "hide" themselves behind tatoos .. if you are a solid human being you don't need them. They will  NOT make you cooler.

In addition, whatever you put on your body leaves an imprint in your energy field. So the symbolism affects you subconsciously without you realizing it.
Didn't you write the book  psychic warrior   ??? nope wait, that was David Morehouse  :-\

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=406725.0

PT
Growth/noob loves me

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1792 on: December 24, 2011, 05:05:29 AM »
I dont like indians.
Team Pat Banana

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1793 on: December 24, 2011, 05:10:20 AM »
meltdown

;D

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1794 on: December 24, 2011, 05:18:43 AM »
Not to dent you ego or anything, but getting raped on GetBIG involves an epic thread based upon accurate information.
Runnimom, got raped when her prostitution past was outed.
Sev, has been raped on numerous occasions, the last one was to do with his website that offers all kind of psychic warfare protection, this was on the coat-tails of him making claims of being an MK-ultra victim & being used by the government, etc....

Booty, got raped because she is a stalker (Lee Priest/GH15) & a sex worker (even if she fails to admit it).

JNN, got raped because he was a junkie.

You see, all these legit raping events have one thing in common = based on facts.

There are MORE examples, but you get the idea.

Now we have you  :D 1. Never posted any pics to show you train 2. Make up childish shit that is not funny/not true 3. repeat the same old shit over & over 4. Display a lack of witt/intelligence in your post.

If it makes you feel better about being on a wage in a mediocre job, to think that my life is an invention of my imagination, shit, keep posting it. Here I will remind you what page we are on "I live in a fantasy land, I am fat/skinny, you could kick my ass, you have a better GetBIG cred than me, et-fucking- cetera"

Do tell me who these x2 fellas are that I was clubbing with in Trilogy (in Juhu) a short while back?? BTW, the guy in the middle - I am going to his place tonight for an Xmas party. Any idea who he is?? Trust me mate, he would have you left in a fucking storm drain  ;)
I wonder how I managed to post pics of me with some of my Goonda pals over here, considering that it is a fantasy I created.
HO-HUM.

PT

Classy of u to rake that up and throw her under the bus when she has been defending you on here. I'm sure she'll be grateful for that.

Keep on melting down and "impressing" us with your meal at a hotel (maybe post a picture of the hotel again) and third world "paradise".  ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1795 on: December 24, 2011, 05:35:36 AM »
Classy of u to rake that up and throw her under the bus when she has been defending you on here. I'm sure she'll be grateful for that.

Keep on melting down and "impressing" us with your meal at a hotel (maybe post a picture of the hotel again) and third world "paradise".  ;D
Hi Alice  :D

You would not know classy if it moved in to replace your wife.
It was a fact, she did get raped & I played zero part in it, becuase I have class  ::) unlike you.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1796 on: December 24, 2011, 05:46:29 AM »
Well, there are less expensive homes in West Linn than the two I posted. I know this for sure because my house wouldn't sell for a million dollars nor is it anywhere near as big as either of those houses.

Market View for West Linn

Avg. Listing Price $590,502 Wk ending Dec 14, 2011

US is cheap compared to Asia. Check out this place in Hong Kong where a friend of mine resides: http://parkislandhongkong.blogspot.com/2011/08/nicely-rennovated-park-island-apartment.html

You are looking at around USD 2 mil for that, and its just 3 bedrooms.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1797 on: December 24, 2011, 06:00:58 AM »
A fat unemployed wife-less drunk and an unemployed poor rumanian having the cheek to mock someone, only on gtbige

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1798 on: December 24, 2011, 06:02:33 AM »
hahahahahahaha ... I cannot believe this!! so funny

pillowbite will post weapons as response in3 ...2....1

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1799 on: December 24, 2011, 06:07:52 AM »
Sev back to his old best I must say, I missed it. That fatalex ccunt though can stay fucked off here forever though the loser