Author Topic: Cormier vs Tyson.  (Read 3699 times)

GR

• Getbig II
Cormier vs Tyson.
« on: September 08, 2007, 04:38:33 PM »
Does anybody know the real story and what really happened?Was Cormier,Flex and McClinton working in the same club?
TEAM NASSER!

GR

• Getbig II
Re: Cormier vs Tyson.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 06:58:12 PM »
Come on,nobody knows about this?
TEAM NASSER!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 09:13:10 AM »
I remember reading the story on here about a year ago, but can't remember the details. 

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 03:40:49 AM »
It has been a quite a while, Cormier was working as a bouncer in a club, it's before he turned pro, maybe '91.
Raging Bull Tyson slaps his neck or something, but our man Real Deal Cormier keeps his calm (wonder why) and Tyson passes by...
Who can blame him, Tyson would murder him with his bare knuckles, if he would say something, let alone counter attack...

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 01:49:48 PM »
Is it true that at that time he was working with Flex and Rico at a club named roxbury(?)
TEAM NASSER!

OneBigMan

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 05:45:13 PM »
The Tyson versus Chris Cormier story reminds of the little known incident in 1993 when one of the Buffalo Bills players who was a starting linebacker named Darryl Talley got into a physical altercation with one of Magic Johnson's bodyguards. It happened at a popular club on Sunset Blvd in late January when the Cowboys were preparing to play the Bills at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena during Super Bowl Week.   

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 07:10:13 PM »
Is it true that at that time he was working with Flex and Rico at a club named roxbury(?)

I remember Rico & Chris working the Roxbury, but I don't remember Flex working there.
a

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 07:36:21 PM »
that was in the late 80's-early 90's?What kind of club was that?was it popular back then?Just wanna learn some details and i think Flex was working there too according to what Cormier said...
TEAM NASSER!