Author Topic: Religion of Pieces at it again.  (Read 346 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Religion of Pieces at it again.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 11:59:08 AM »
Evidentially they don't learn.  We need to either pull the fuck out, and see if they stop this madness, or just fucking do them all in.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 12:15:25 PM »
This is a common practice in Islam and not the work of fringe elements.  The three choices in Islam are; convert, pay an unbelievers tax(jizya) or die.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 12:33:06 PM »
This is a common practice in Islam and not the work of fringe elements.  The three choices in Islam are; convert, pay an unbelievers tax(jizya) or die.

I pick the middle one. 

Seriously, though, send me a link about this if you have one handy.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 12:34:15 PM »
I pick the middle one. 

Seriously, though, send me a link about this if you have one handy.

The jizya is a pretty commonly known aspect of Islamic doctrine.  I assumes everyone knew about it.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 12:37:14 PM »
The Muslim Brotherhood and its supporters have began forcing the roughly 15,000 Christian Copts of Dalga village in Egypt to pay a jizya tax as indicated in Koran 9:29, author and translator Raymond Ibrahim reported on Sunday.
Jizya is the money, or tribute, “that conquered non-Muslims historically had to pay to their Islamic overlords ‘with willing submission and while feeling themselves subdued’ to safeguard their existence,” Mr. Ibrahim explained.

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/10/egypts-muslim-brotherhood-convert-islam-or-pay-jiz/

Here is a recent story of the practice in Egypt.  Its a protection racket.  Pay the fee and you live.  This does not mean you are the equal of a Muslim.  Even if you pay the tax you're still considered a second class citizen. What muslims call a dhimmi.

An interesting fact is that many Muslims will use the concept of jizya to collect welfare benefits in non-Muslim countries. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 12:47:25 PM »
The jizya is a pretty commonly known aspect of Islamic doctrine.  I assumes everyone knew about it.

Not me.  To be honest, sometimes I feel like my CA upbringing has left me pretty freakin' clueless about Jews, Muslims and related issues.

I think there ARE a lot of Jews in CA, but they don't seem to make a big deal of it the way ones on the East coast seem to do.  For whatever reason. 

For example, when I think of Jews I've known, the first thing I think of is that Jewish women seem to be sexy in that way that only intelligent white women can be but they don't ever seem to shut up, lol.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 12:48:05 PM »
The Muslim Brotherhood and its supporters have began forcing the roughly 15,000 Christian Copts of Dalga village in Egypt to pay a jizya tax as indicated in Koran 9:29, author and translator Raymond Ibrahim reported on Sunday.
Jizya is the money, or tribute, “that conquered non-Muslims historically had to pay to their Islamic overlords ‘with willing submission and while feeling themselves subdued’ to safeguard their existence,” Mr. Ibrahim explained.

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/10/egypts-muslim-brotherhood-convert-islam-or-pay-jiz/

Here is a recent story of the practice in Egypt.  Its a protection racket.  Pay the fee and you live.  This does not mean you are the equal of a Muslim.  Even if you pay the tax you're still considered a second class citizen. What muslims call a dhimmi.

An interesting fact is that many Muslims will use the concept of jizya to collect welfare benefits in non-Muslim countries

So they use that verse for justification for taking money from the host country?  Fucking idiots, they have conquered nothing.  Please let these people die out, and their religion with them.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 12:55:50 PM »

An interesting fact is that many Muslims will use the concept of jizya to collect welfare benefits in non-Muslim countries. 

Thanks for the link.  I'll check it out.