Author Topic: Gary Strydom in India Jan. 11, 2008  (Read 13119 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Gary Strydom in India Jan. 11, 2007
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 04:50:02 PM »
Ah... my bad... I'm just out of the loop... I get it now.

Come on ese!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2008, 05:12:25 PM »
Why would someone VOLUNTARILY go to India.  And is that Dubai, India?
maybe he's into really young ones... i heard that india is a lot like Thailand... lots of dirty old men go there to bone young girls, just ask our German friends to shed some light on the subject ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2008, 05:22:09 PM »
india is kingdom of drugs especially when it comes to bodybuilding hormones,,id say it sit with the top 3 countries where hormones can be bought for nothing and all legit in pharma ,,infact you may be able to fuckk the pharmacist too if shes hot and you buy for 500$ worth,,,

you still dont understand how it works in bodybuilding,,,

OFFSEASON IS WHERE AND WHEN YOU STACK UP ON DRUGS,,YOU BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN OR GIVEN AS MUCH AS YOU NEED,,YOU USUALLY TRAIN VERY LIGHTLY IF AT ALL DURING THIS TIME,,

ONSEASON IS WHEN YOU USE THOSE DRUGS AND PREP FOR COMPETITION,,OR FOR LOOKING THE BIGGEST OR MOST MUSCULAR OR MOST RIPPED DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT ,,MOST GUYS THAT ARE NOT BODYBUILDERS DO IT FOR GIRLS,,BODYBUILDERS DO IT FOR EGO AND FOR GIRLS,,VERY FEW DO IT NOW DAYS BECAUSE THEY TRULY LIKE LIFTING OR BECAUSE THEY MAKE GOOD MONEY OUT OF IT,,

so friends,,when jason come tell you is off or priest or who ever that may be,,,know it is the time where hormones are down graded to cruise control and stacking time arrived,,,this is the time to visit places aroun the world,,or kiss ass to your internet dealer,,,or go to mexico or just get it in a vip party in the bulk,,

the only reason for off and on times if at all is inorder to stack more drugs in your arsenal,,i told you before that bodybuilders and athletyes in general as of 2007 are like stamp collectors when it comes to hormones,,the best ones hjave all the human grades highest quality in their possision,,

fallen angel

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2008, 05:24:46 PM »
india is kingdom of drugs especially when it comes to bodybuilding hormones,,id say it sit with the top 3 countries where hormones can be bought for nothing and all legit in pharma ,,infact you may be able to fuckk the pharmacist too if shes hot and you buy for 500$ worth,,,

OFFSEASON IS WHERE AND WHEN YOU STACK UP ON DRUGS,,YOU BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN OR GIVEN AS MUCH AS YOU NEED,,YOU USUALLY TRAIN VERY LIGHTLY IF AT ALL DURING THIS TIME,,

ONSEASON IS WHEN YOU USE THOSE DRUGS AND PREP FOR COMPETITION,,OR FOR LOOKING THE BIGGEST OR MOST MUSCULAR OR MOST RIPPED DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT ,,MOST GUYS THAT ARE NOT BODYBUILDERS DO IT FOR GIRLS,,BODYBUILDERS DO IT FOR EGO AND FOR GIRLS,,VERY FEW DO IT NOW DAYS BECAUSE THEY TRULY LIKE LIFTING OR BECAUSE THEY MAKE GOOD MONEY OUT OF IT,,

so friends,,when jason come tell you is off or priest or who ever that may be,,,know it is the time where hormones are down graded to cruise control and stacking time arrived,,,this is the time to visit places aroun the world,,or kiss ass to your internet dealer,,,or go to mexico or just get it in a vip party in the bulk,,

the only reason for off and on times if at all is inorder to stack more drugs in your arsenal,,i told you before that bodybuilders and athletyes in general as of 2007 are like stamp collectors when it comes to hormones,,the best ones hjave all the human grades highest quality in their possision,,

gh, I know this.

I said it before you.. India has great generic drugs for less! If you have money getting ass and recreational drugs = pennies and easy.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2008, 05:26:02 PM »

Where is the report you promised?  :-\

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2008, 05:26:39 PM »
where is the best place to stay in India gh15 ?   8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2008, 05:36:28 PM »
Where is the report you promised?  :-\

report is ready but gh15  hold its release for now,,it is too risky to realease it out in the open,,too risky for the sources and the only bad apple right now is axo quality ,, and its known to who ever needed known,,the actual sources who carry axio underground are not as fault,,but the overall safety of the sources is more important than 1 brand of bunk hormones,,

so for right now gh15 hold son the report ,,safe for everyone ,,if yu odecide to use underground garbage atleast make sure that you know the risks involved with it with rregards to expectations
fallen angel

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2008, 05:38:55 PM »
gh15, have you had Chaos arrested yet ?  ;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2008, 05:41:32 PM »
report is ready but gh15  hold its release for now,,it is too risky to realease it out in the open,,too risky for the sources and the only bad apple right now is axo quality ,, and its known to who ever needed known,,the actual sources who carry axio underground are not as fault,,but the overall safety of the sources is more important than 1 brand of bunk hormones,,

so for right now gh15 hold son the report ,,safe for everyone ,,if yu odecide to use underground garbage atleast make sure that you know the risks involved with it with rregards to expectations

Thank you Mr.15, unfortunatly, I was one of the garbage users so your report will come in handy when you deem fit to release.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Gary Strydom in India Jan. 11, 2008
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2008, 04:04:10 AM »

Did you notice that Llewellyn and dutchbb/Ronny Tober are now defending Axio and Balkan as high quality products? I remember you saying that these two were reliable sources of info.

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2008, 07:04:21 AM »
I had a great holiday in India in may 2006. It was a bit too hot tthough. Very cheap to eat out stay in hotels etc. In the larger cities you can find expensive 5 starhotels and resturaunts and evena few nightclubs. Mumbai was the coolest city i vissited. it has a lot of American/british influence eg coffee shops like starbucks. There is a fantastic Golds gym there. i trained there and they have a juice bar. the protein shake cost more than a full meal in some of the resuraunts. What people have said about being able to buy all kinds of drugs there is unfortunately true.
The Doc
The Dude Abides

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2008, 07:31:58 AM »
He is one of the top 3 living muscledaddies!  :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2008, 07:43:30 AM »
It's like someone stole his lower pecs there.  No line at all.  Has he always looked like that?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2008, 07:48:16 AM »
I had a great holiday in India in may 2006. It was a bit too hot tthough. Very cheap to eat out stay in hotels etc. In the larger cities you can find expensive 5 starhotels and resturaunts and evena few nightclubs. Mumbai was the coolest city i vissited. it has a lot of American/british influence eg coffee shops like starbucks. There is a fantastic Golds gym there. i trained there and they have a juice bar. the protein shake cost more than a full meal in some of the resuraunts. What people have said about being able to buy all kinds of drugs there is unfortunately true.
The Doc
I competed 1985 Asia men's bb championships  in Sri Lanka.
Never been in India .I hear that India's Goa is visited by hundreds of thousands tourists each year.
It's a real paradise .

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2008, 07:53:37 AM »
It's like someone stole his lower pecs there.  No line at all.  Has he always looked like that?
Yes his Hairpeice looks the same ;D
Arnold For President 2012.2016

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2008, 07:59:28 AM »
Hey,guys
If you become a old fart like me ,then you check your  lower pecs (no other "muscles" ;D)and know why  ;D ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2008, 08:04:03 AM »
Haha, good call.

Damn good build but I don't envy that pec "line."  I don't know much about Strydom.  Is that his genetic chest or does he train incline only or something?  Reminds me of Stallone's atrophy problems.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2008, 08:08:02 AM »
Hey,guys
If you become a old fart like me ,then you check your  lower pecs (no other "muscles" ;D)and know why  ;D ;D

At 35, I'm not far away.  Never been happy with my pecs.  It's disheartening to think what I've got is as good as it'll get.  :-\

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2008, 08:17:29 AM »
Hey all young guys
Check out my chest (pic taken Dec 2007):when you get old ,you will have a loose  lower pecs  line too ;D ;D

(Gary Strydom is 50)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2008, 08:34:49 AM »

He is flexing (rolling) his pecs in that pic; the appearance is quite normal. :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2008, 08:41:42 AM »
He is flexing (rolling) his pecs in that pic; the appearance is quite normal. :)

I'll stand semi-corrected at least.  When flexed, his upper pecs seem to seriously outmass his lower pecs tho.

I confess I have the same issue but to a lesser extent, of course without his mass and conditioning.  Hence my interest.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2008, 08:53:11 AM »
I'll stand semi-corrected at least.  When flexed, his upper pecs seem to seriously outmass his lower pecs tho.

I confess I have the same issue but to a lesser extent, of course without his mass and conditioning.  Hence my interest.

It is common in mature BBs, but most guys stop lifting and are rarely photographed shirtless & flexing by that time by they reach that age.  Here's A. Hopf exhibiting the same thing.  Again, he is flexing/rolling his pex.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2008, 09:09:50 AM »
I'm 35.  I am not "mature."  >:(  Wait.  You know what I mean dammit!

Now I know what I have to look forward to.  :-\  At least most everyone else considers eating a Big Mac to be a good cardio session.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2008, 11:44:22 AM »
Hey all young guys
Check out my chest (pic taken Dec 2007):when you get old ,you will have a loose  lower pecs  line too ;D ;D

(Gary Strydom is 50)

Dude, is that the Ewok village behind you? Bet the furry little fuckers don't appriciate a lat spread in front of their domain!  ;)

joelocal

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2008, 11:56:56 AM »

No....age and gravity. Trust me :(