Author Topic: Who here does or has used DNP?  (Read 877 times)

Bharper

• Getbig II
Who here does or has used DNP?
« on: March 05, 2009, 07:30:50 PM »
As most of you know, DNP is a very, very potent fat burner, probably the best available.  I have used it in the past and don't really remember the outcome except for being hot throughout the process.  I think I did a 200mg, 40mg, 600mg, 800mg 4-9 days, 400mg day 10 200mg day 11.  I remember that I put on some water weight but about a week after I finished my last dosing, I was 8lbs lighter than when I started. 

What are your experiences and what dosing's have you run?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Who here does or has used DNP?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 07:05:12 AM »
As most of you know, DNP is a very, very potent fat burner, probably the best available.  I have used it in the past and don't really remember the outcome except for being hot throughout the process.  I think I did a 200mg, 40mg, 600mg, 800mg 4-9 days, 400mg day 10 200mg day 11.  I remember that I put on some water weight but about a week after I finished my last dosing, I was 8lbs lighter than when I started. 

What are your experiences and what dosing's have you run?

i used it once, think i worked up to 800mg over 2 weeks. i lasted 2 days at that dosage then stopped as the sides were too hard on me. to be honest my scale didn't show any weight loss at all, which was strange as i was lossing 2lbs a week up till that point  ???

i definately drank more water than a whale during that time so any fat loss was probably off set by water weight.

if i were to use it again i would stick with 200mg every day or every other day, that way the sides will be bearable and allow me to sleep and workout.
175lbs by 31st July