Author Topic: HOLY SHIT!!!! A MUST SEE ON FOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4153 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
HOLY SHIT!!!! A MUST SEE ON FOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 14, 2008, 01:34:07 AM »
Stickied by request.  I live it up for a few.

BOOOM!!!!  HAHAHAHAHA... YOU CAN HEAR THE BOSS SHUTTING DOWN SHEPARD IN THE BACKGROUND ONCE THEY REALISE THEY'RE INTERVIEWING PEOPLE SAVED BY THE RUSSIANS WHO WERE FLEEING GEORGIANS.  THEY CUT IT IMMEDIATELY AND GO TO COMMERCIAL AND COME BACK WITH JUST UNDER A MINUTE LEFT AND CUT THEM AT 20 SECONDS.

JUST INCASE YOU WERE NOT SURE ABOUT OUR MEDIA ONLY WANTING ONE SIDE OF THE STORY AND NOT BOTH SIDES... HERE YOU GO... LOLOLOLOLOL....

LOL, SHORTEST INTERVIEW EVER BY FOX NEWS... START INTERVIEW, CUT FOR COMMERCIAL RIGHT AWAY, OOPS SORRY NO MORE TIME, BYE... LOLOLOLOL

SHAMEFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: HOLY SHIT!!!! A MUST SEE ON FOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 02:54:54 AM »
lol

such tomfoolery

deserves a sticky,

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 02:59:21 AM »
BOOOM!!!!  HAHAHAHAHA... YOU CAN HEAR THE BOSS SHUTTING DOWN SHEPARD IN THE BACKGROUND ONCE THEY REALISE THEY'RE INTERVIEWING PEOPLE SAVED BY THE RUSSIANS WHO WERE FLEEING GEORGIANS.  THEY CUT IT IMMEDIATELY AND GO TO COMMERCIAL AND COME BACK WITH JUST UNDER A MINUTE LEFT AND CUT THEM AT 20 SECONDS.

JUST INCASE YOU WERE NOT SURE ABOUT OUR MEDIA ONLY WANTING ONE SIDE OF THE STORY AND NOT BOTH SIDES... HERE YOU GO... LOLOLOLOLOL....

LOL, SHORTEST INTERVIEW EVER BY FOX NEWS... START INTERVIEW, CUT FOR COMMERCIAL RIGHT AWAY, OOPS SORRY NO MORE TIME, BYE... LOLOLOLOL

SHAMEFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every show has commercials. He even came back after the commercial and gave the chick more time to speak. Are you high or something? That was as fair and balanced as they come.
E

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 03:06:42 AM »
yea shows have commercials, but they dont intterupt in a 2 minute(never seen this happen) interview when somebody reveals truth, while sheppard mumbles over everything she had so stay

stop it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 03:09:46 AM »
I don't know about them cutting her off... It didn't really seem that way exactly, but I will say that she certainly believes Georgia is in the wrong in this one.

Should people be cheering for Russia?

She said her piece and everyone heard it... Not really sure what you want from an interviewer. He even came back to her after the commercial... so it's not like they just told her to shut the fvck up.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 03:18:29 AM »
"only one to blame, georgia("10 seconds"), im not blaming georgian people, im blaming georgian president and he has to resign("im sure thats what russians want", sorry gtg lady only 5 seconds, the little girl is a hero to us all and understandingly there are grey areas in war...").

LOL who the hell says things like this if you label yourself "fair and balanced", which by the way they only proclaimed this once olbermann started getting in they're ass.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 03:25:38 AM »
Every show has commercials. He even came back after the commercial and gave the chick more time to speak. Are you high or something? That was as fair and balanced as they come.
LOL... sorry, that was pretty clear.  You could even hear Shep in the background right before the commercial.  That was a pretty fast cut to commercial just after starting the interview and a very rushed ending when they got back...  uh, they don't usually time it like that.  That was the producer rushing in and you could here the exchange with Shepard before the commericial. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 03:27:47 AM »
this is clear cut, they were caught off guard by the airing of a story from the other point of view and worked fast to cut it short.  Tu holmes, you're pretty reasonable with most stuff, listen to it again and tell me they didn't hurry to shut that down.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 03:30:58 AM »
this is clear cut, they were caught off guard by the airing of a story from the other point of view and worked fast to cut it short.  Tu holmes, you're pretty reasonable with most stuff, listen to it again and tell me they didn't hurry to shut that down.

Hey... I agree the voices talking in the background are certainly suspect.

It does appear rushed... very much so... I'm just saying it's difficult to make a 100 percent determination on it right now.

I would bet someone could clean up the audio and perhaps enhance what was being said off camera and give us a better sound bite.

That would be interesting to hear I bet.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 04:02:49 AM »
Hey... I agree the voices talking in the background are certainly suspect.

It does appear rushed... very much so... I'm just saying it's difficult to make a 100 percent determination on it right now.

I would bet someone could clean up the audio and perhaps enhance what was being said off camera and give us a better sound bite.

That would be interesting to hear I bet.
thanks for the honest reply. I know that they know that it would have looked much worse if they just cut them off instantly.  The only way they can do something like that is to rush it to a close which is what I see happening here.  To me, it looks like they were caught off guard.  This in fact one of the only interviews given to someone from the Ossetian side in all of the media networks and it was brought to a close fast.  So far we've only seen Georgians screaming about the Russians invading.  I remember when the news once provided both angles leaving the viewer with enough info to provide a starting point to research the whole thing if interested and make a determination.  That seems to be absent from all of the major networks now and that's sad IMO.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 08:04:17 AM »
So you really believe Putin when he says they went into Georgia on humanitarian reasons ?.....LMAO !!!!!

This is the same Putin that when told that Chechnya's had taken 1000's of hostages in the Moscow theater, called for the entire theater to be gassed, not only killing the Chechen's, but most of the hostages as well.

Or what about when the school was taken hostage in Beslan ?   Did Putin even try to negotiate to have the children released ? hell no, the Russians just threw grenades in the school,  that was Putin's answer.

Putin has had his cronies in South Ossetia for 3 years now, stirring up trouble, waiting  for a reaction. And dip-shits like Hugo Chavez have bought their line of propaganda,  as they are so full of hate for America, and any time they think another Country might be able to thumb their nose at America, gives these idiots a hard on.

For the past 3 years, Russia has been mailing Russian Passports for free to all the Georgians, in that region they recently invaded.  This was done ever since Georgia went against Putin, and signed to have that huge Gas pipeline put through Georgia. And why do you think Putin has been giving out free Russia Passports to Georgian  citizens ? The reason is so they could one day say they have an interest in protecting their newly made Russian passport holders South Osettia, while truthfully just invading another Country for Profit.

All these liberals now saying Putin is just being a humanitarian, are as pathetic as they come.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 08:33:29 AM »
So you really believe Putin when he says they went into Georgia on humanitarian reasons ?.....LMAO !!!!!

This is the same Putin that when told that Chechnya's had taken 1000's of hostages in the Moscow theater, called for the entire theater to be gassed, not only killing the Chechen's, but most of the hostages as well.

Or what about when the school was taken hostage in Beslan ?   Did Putin even try to negotiate to have the children released ? hell no, the Russians just threw grenades in the school,  that was Putin's answer.

Putin has had his cronies in South Ossetia for 3 years now, stirring up trouble, waiting  for a reaction. And dip-shits like Hugo Chavez have bought their line of propaganda,  as they are so full of hate for America, and any time they think another Country might be able to thumb their nose at America, gives these idiots a hard on.

For the past 3 years, Russia has been mailing Russian Passports for free to all the Georgians, in that region they recently invaded.  This was done ever since Georgia went against Putin, and signed to have that huge Gas pipeline put through Georgia. And why do you think Putin has been giving out free Russia Passports to Georgian  citizens ? The reason is so they could one day say they have an interest in protecting their newly made Russian passport holders South Osettia, while truthfully just invading another Country for Profit.

All these liberals now saying Putin is just being a humanitarian, are as pathetic as they come.

I'm not a Puntin fan...  but!  I believe the BBC reporter that backs up their story standing in front of totally demolished residential areas of South Ossetia ::)  duh...  but Eldon be Eldon, seek a way to oppose anything I say even with a BBC reporter standing in front of destroyed residential areas ::)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=228780.0

jackass...

Next you're probably say the Russians did it ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=228527.msg3216184#msg3216184

Also, WTF are you blaming all the liberals for... Just about everyone is sideing with Georgia, which is part of the reason I decided to start investigating the whole story and seeking out as much info as humanily possible.  There is no liberal media jumping on the Russian cause here.  Even Obama bitched Russia out.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 08:48:15 AM »
surprised you did not delete my post   :o

Since the American Hating Hugo Chavez is such a fan of the BBC, how about this video, showing his beloved Russians breaking the agreed  ceasefire, and heading  onwards in other cities, looting along the way.

"Reports of looting in the Georgian town of Gori and it's the Russian tanks patrolling the streets so it is obvious that Russians are looting Georgia.

After there is nothing left to loot what will the Russians do next?  Officials save stated that there was information that Russia is planning detention camps to place Georgians who Russians will evict from areas."

Only an American hating dip-shit like Hugo Chavez, would side with Russia invading another Country.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7558813.stm

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 08:52:16 AM »
HOLY SHIT, she came back after commercial break  :o

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 09:11:55 AM »
South Ossetia War Clip 7 Russian jet attacks BBC reporter

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 09:32:04 AM »
South Ossetia War Clip 7 Russian jet attacks BBC reporter

I was going to post that clip as a point that the BBC had no reason for a bias report when reporting that the residential areas of south ossetia were targeted heavily, but I figured you'd find a way to twist it so I deleted my post.  I see you decided to use it to your advantage anyway.  I see the BBC report posted in the other thread as a confirmation of Russia's story.  Before I was on the boarder and just trying to provide the other side so people could have all the info, but now after the pictures are coming out of the destruction of South Ossetia and knowing that is is now fact that Georgia went in first with a massive first offensive, the picture is becoming clear and actually backs up Russia and South Ossetia's story...

But I know your MO.  It doesn't matter if there is visual proof, you have your "team mentality" and will play your part no matter what.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 09:36:35 AM »
Hugo, you may be reaching on this one.

Did you see the interview with the Georgian president on glen beck?  Pretty compelling.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 10:03:14 AM »
Hugo, you may be reaching on this one.

Did you see the interview with the Georgian president on glen beck?  Pretty compelling.
no, can you post it?  I've watched about every other speech he's given but missed that one.  I've seriously been devoting all my time to this issue and very much listening to all sides.  Respect your opinion if you don't see it that way, for me, it looks like they rushed to cut this interview.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 11:26:09 AM »
Went back and watched it all...yeah, I may agree on this one.  However, Fox did give her time for comments after the commercial.  I assume they screen the interviewees...its possible Fox didn't know they were going to publically blame the Georgians.  Not sure what happened there...I agree the whole thing is strange.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 11:40:21 AM »
The interviewer isn't the greatest either.  Not sure if I care for that guy.  Some people on Fox I like, others not so much.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2008, 11:53:23 AM »
Went back and watched it all...yeah, I may agree on this one.  However, Fox did give her time for comments after the commercial.  I assume they screen the interviewees...its possible Fox didn't know they were going to publically blame the Georgians.  Not sure what happened there...I agree the whole thing is strange.
No doubt it would have looked much worse to just cut them off straight away... I can understand why they would mention it... from their point of view, they get saved by the russians, come back, turn  on the TV and everything they see is "The russians are evil, the Georgians are great"  If that happened to me, and I was feeling Georgian attacks and came back and saw that on the TV and got an interview, hell yes I would be saying what's up...   ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2008, 12:02:43 PM »

Not defending Putin, but from what I saw on the History channel that was an accident. 
S

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2008, 02:00:52 PM »
The media can really spin things.

I see a couple reports to confirm Hugo's opinion about the Georgians actually starting the dispute by attacking the southern Ossetia rebels, who are loyal to Russia.  hmmmmm....sounds like something we need to stay out of, or at least take a broader look at.  Man, the media has been really one sided on this one.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2008, 03:34:05 PM »
I was going to post that clip as a point that the BBC had no reason for a bias report when reporting that the residential areas of south ossetia were targeted heavily, but I figured you'd find a way to twist it so I deleted my post.  I see you decided to use it to your advantage anyway.  I see the BBC report posted in the other thread as a confirmation of Russia's story.  Before I was on the boarder and just trying to provide the other side so people could have all the info, but now after the pictures are coming out of the destruction of South Ossetia and knowing that is is now fact that Georgia went in first with a massive first offensive, the picture is becoming clear and actually backs up Russia and South Ossetia's story...

But I know your MO.  It doesn't matter if there is visual proof, you have your "team mentality" and will play your part no matter what.

As usual, you are an American-hating Liberal,  and you believe the propaganda put out by Putin, but what else can you expect from someone who goes by ther name of Hugo Chavez.

The facts are the facts, yet you only see what makes you feel good about hating Bush, as you hate Bush so much, you now pull for anyone that goes against Bush, even it means going against the USA , and even if it means going along with Putin invading a Democratic Country.

You think it is OK that Putin has been threatening Georgia for over 3 years, making threats non stop, they have been bombing Georgia on and off for over 2 years, and denying it, until photos come in of their non-detonated missiles on Georgia Soil. Russia has now been mailing out free Russian Passports to anyone who would except them in Southern Georgia,  Just why do you think they would be doing this ? Unless you are a dip shit like Hugo Chavez, then you know it is for only the reason for being able to invade under false humanitarian reasons at a later date. Putinhas had his Cronies in South Georgia stirring up shit, attacking the Police, and causing non-stop corruption in Southern Georgia, and  Russia has once again, shown why most of the World views them as Guilty, and the Invader of another Democratic Country.

Anyone that would change their name on GetBig from Berserker to Hugo Chavez, shows in itself, what you are all about,   You are filled with hate for America, and nothing more.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 03:36:57 PM »
Not defending Putin, but from what I saw on the History channel that was an accident.

Millions of Graves in Russia and Ukraine are filled with these so called accidents.